Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio: Biking in NYC!

Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio: Biking in NYC!

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio go for a bike ride on Saturday (July 30) in New York City.

The rumored couple were joined by Leo‘s BFF, Lukas Haas.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Blake Lively

Later in the weekend, Leo and Lukas checked out t-shirts from a street vendor in Soho.

Late last month, Blake and Leo joined a group of friends and checked out a performance by Stevie Wonder at the Hollywood Bowl.

Leo may be gearing up for a western project for his next movie – he’s reportedly eager to play a lead in The Creed of Violence.

blake lively leonardo dicaprio biking 01
blake lively leonardo dicaprio biking 02
blake lively leonardo dicaprio biking 03
blake lively leonardo dicaprio biking 04
blake lively leonardo dicaprio biking 05

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 811 » Show All

@Katchitup: I know personally you visit bellafreaks all the time. It is shame that you are not coming out of closet yet. LOL.

leo looks hot and amazing
thx jared

@katchitup @ 08/02/2011 at 5:10 pm

Its funny because I look on there and Katchitup loves Leo and Blake. So you love Leo and Blake too? I can tell you love them by the way you post over there. Why do you like them so much?

@sera:

From a friend who saw this play out: Leo was cycling on the outside of Blake. The pap got in front of them. She got nervous. Leo told his friend on the other side of Blake to take the lead. Leo got behind him, and Blake behind Leo.

@katchitup @ 08/02/2011 at 5:24 pm

haha don’t put on a disquise. you love Leo and Blake!

Ah, shush peeps! What’s wrong with bike ridig in a dress? :S Grow up!
There must be something seriously wrong with Leo though, don’t know why, love him and all, but there’s definitely something going on in that beautiful head of his.

she's so ugly @ 08/02/2011 at 5:28 pm

ugly girl, ugly mouth, ugly face, ugly eyes, ugly mole, ugly nose. Nice body though, I’ll give her that. Oh, I forgot, ugly fake boobs though. LOL

Katchitup @ 08/02/2011 at 5:35 pm

@sera: you know it personally? LOL! You don’t know sh*t about me personally!
@Nanana: And who said that she just started wearing the hats? Nobody so what’s your point? And how many more ugly Fake Blake photos are you going to pist to prove whatever your point is?
No disguise here. I use this name to annoy the real one! LOL!
It’s amazing that now of course we have an eyewitness and her friend happens to post here. You should go to Us Weekly they seem to be the official source in this tragicomedy. I bet they will make a fairy tale story out of it!

Fan of Beauty @ 08/02/2011 at 5:57 pm

With a hat like that she doesn’t need a helmet……and she thinks she doesn’t need a stylist. LOL, LOL!!!

NOBODY said that she started wearing hats because of Leo. That’s made up. Post the link to the comment that states that otherwise… Also if you are searching for that non-existing stuff why don’t you look for th one where anyone said she wNts to date Leo! Thanks!

Was it the day after that he was seen partying with Brazilian models at a nightclub with Usher? Where was she? With Lukas?

lafamepoma @ 08/02/2011 at 6:01 pm

He’s in NY because she works there, that’s it, but he’s a bit tiring always fliritng with girls .

lmao at the fake comments @ 08/02/2011 at 6:07 pm

@Katchitup:

the eyewitness is either Leo/Blake or their PR… who else could know what happened at that moment, and why on earth would they post it on JJ of all places?? LOL doesn’t take a genius to figure it out…I’m also starting to suspect that these so called anonymous posters talking about how ‘hot’ they look and how insanely gorgeous of a couple they are, have something to do with their PR…something smells fishy to me. And it’s not just Blake’s crotch..it’s more than that ;)
don’t get me wrong, I actually have nothing against Blake. I still think she’s probably a nice person, but this whole PR stunt has left a bad impression on me..I can’t stand FAKE people.

Oh, I missed ONE comment from Faye. You are right about that but that’s ONE! your other quote doesn’t prove your point at all. I personally never said she started wearing the ugly hats because of Leo. Besides one comment from faye what else do you have? It’s obvious that she is way more easily spotted with this hideous hats than without it. No argument with that. Or the fact that she craves attention. Period.
@Naomi: she went back to LA after this bike ride thing and Leo was partying with the Brazilian models after she left. I guess this time he was careful not to be seen walking one of them home. Maybe that’s why these photos are released days after th bike ride? Because Leo was caught again with his hand in the cookie jar and some new photos are coming?

@lafamepoma:
In fact, he is in NY because of the Great Gatsby’s rehearsals.

Point of correction: you missed two comments sweetie. Two more than you initially claimed weren’t there. :)

@nanana lol! I guess he’s getting careful. He prefers to be caught biking with that C-list actress and Haas in the middle of the day than being caught at 2 in the morning walking and flirting with a supermodel….

Sweetie, learn to count. Faye`s comment is one and the second doesn`t prove anything. But keep pushing this pathetic thing if that`s what makes you feel better. You are the minority here. Deal with it already! I`m done with this stupid conversation, you`re hopeless. :) ( I bet you post on bellazon! )
@Naomi: I guess he got the clue after the Polish model incident to try to keep it low profile unless he wants extra face time with Lively to prove that everything is OK. A deal is a deal!

They’re happy and the obsessed psycho is still miserable. I love it!

Obsessed psycho and miserable! How original! You missed the jealous and get a life part! The snoozefest is not complete without those!

shut up already about the hat @ 08/02/2011 at 6:58 pm

@Nanana:

why are you still going on about the stupid hat…who cares. It’s true that she looks stupid in her straw hats, but I think she wears them to hide her unattractive manly face. Can you really blame her?? LOL The only physically attractive thing about Blake is her body. I do think she has a great body, but her face is fugly as hell. :S And she SHOULD be hiding it AT ALL TIMES with NO EXCEPTIONS hehehe!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

If you don’t like them together stop reading about them being together!
I think they make a hot couple and if ur bitching your just jealous :)

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 811 » Show All