Katy Perry: Pink Hair!

Katy Perry: Pink Hair!

Katy Perry debuts her new pink hair as she runs to a convenience store on Monday (August 1) in Los Angeles.

The 26-year-old entertainer and voice of Smurfette began the pinkifying process a few days ago, telling her Twitter followers, “I have been dying my hair since 10pm! Good GOD let me get to my destination tonight! #beenblack #beenblue #beenhotginge #beenblonde #now…”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katy Perry

“Still transitioning,” Katy added, “practicing patience!”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Katy Perry’s new pink hair?

katy perry pink hair 01
katy perry pink hair 02
katy perry pink hair 03
katy perry pink hair 04
katy perry pink hair 05

Credit: Bruja, Sharma, Graham Denholm; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline, Getty
Posted to: Katy Perry

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she’s pretty

tttttttttt @ 08/02/2011 at 1:56 pm

not her best look

Anne Vitali @ 08/02/2011 at 1:59 pm

She should go back to black.

Mllllllef @ 08/02/2011 at 2:04 pm

If the problem was only concerning her hair…

Jared please move your Grayson ads to JJ Jr. where it’s more appropriate.
Thx.

Her hair must be in soooo bad condition right now :S
You shouldn’t color that often! Your cuticles break and you will have split ends for the rest of your life with double the amount… And it doesnt look good.. As a hairdresser I cant even count with my fingers and toes how many women I have basically met with the same problem- the hair is too damaged! and the only thing I can do is CUT IT OFF.
Katy is going to be sporting a pixie cut soon.

@lola: That’s why she’s done this over a month or so dumb ass.

@lola:
You obviously aren’t a professional hair dresser, if you were you’d know the pink is most likely a temporary dye that has no ammonia or peroxide. It’s the stuff you wash out in a couple shampoos. Also, if you bleach your hair the right way, it shouldn’t damage the hair follicle (not cuticle, as you stated, that’s something totally different, which proves you are full of BS!)

I LOVE ITTTTT! SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL ON EVERY COLOR OF HAIR!!

katy is such a pretty girl but i think its time to dye her hair back to black….

Dudeeeee so awesome i want pink hair.

I love it! I wish Gwen would go back to pink or blue hair or something. She’s boring now.

It’s time for this b!tch to grow up.

It looks HORRIBLE up close. You can see her yellow-orange roots. She should have gone to a professional.

Awful! The black hair is what made her stand out and looked stunning on her. She’s bleached and dyed it so much in a short time I bet her hair is extremely damaged and thinner.

I love Katie’s pink hair. Glad that I died mine pink a month ago or I would be getting accused of being a copy cat! ;-)

The 26-year-old… OH YEAH this ***** is NOT 26 she looks 36 , idk why celebrities changes theirs ages

The pink is infinitely better than the blonde.

retrobanan @ 08/02/2011 at 4:26 pm

i was just going to say it makes her hair look damaged and thinner she prob s going to add much more extensions and hair pieces because is looks quite bland as of now…

all color nice for hair and she sweet

She’s probably going to go blonde. First she bleached it and now the pink to cover the orange. I don’t know if I’ll like her blonde. Her face is plain to begin with. I think black hair suits her better.

ryanhatesKatyperry @ 08/02/2011 at 5:30 pm

She is so annoying and stupid she has no talent she is the scum of the music buz. Even Ke$ha can perform better then this ugly hoe. Anyone who likes her music does not know what MUSIC is!!

She is beautiful, she really is. But she’ll be bald by her 30th with all the damage she is doing to her hair.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All