Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom: Date Night Down Under!

Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom: Date Night Down Under!

Miranda Kerr and husband Orlando Bloom hold hands as they go out to dinner together on Tuesday (August 2) in Sydney, Australia.

The happy couple, 28 and 34, were joined by a few of Miranda‘s extended family members.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miranda Kerr

Earlier in the day, Miranda took part in a photo shoot in Sydney and brought along her adorable 6-month-old son, Flynn!

Orly arrived in Sydney on Friday, a few days after Miranda and Flynn headed out of town to go down under.

miranda kerr orlando bloom date night australia 01
miranda kerr orlando bloom date night australia 02
miranda kerr orlando bloom date night australia 03
miranda kerr orlando bloom date night australia 04
miranda kerr orlando bloom date night australia 05
miranda kerr orlando bloom date night australia 06

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Mr.Percy.Sugden @ 08/02/2011 at 10:58 am

I will get it in here- delphi loons, sad obsessed shippers blah, blah, blah….

I love Miranda Kerr because she reminds me of a 13 year old, which I love!! and she is legal! hey!

Fugly chick.

“C’mon, ho! You called the paparazzi and told them we’d be here so now get your skinnty **** in gear and walk effin’ faster! And smile, dammnit! They want to see those ‘adroable’ craters on your face! Oh, and make sure you tell them some intimate detail about your life so they have something to gush about in their blogs! Do your job, you ugly slag!”

OH! That is better, I am here at my works, legs up on my desk using a test tube wrapped in condom and KY jelly! I yell their names over and over to coincide with the women screaming out in birthing pains! I love this job- I happy! I am full of color!!! ^-^

oh I love you being masterful! :_

@MayFrayn:

They took her Nan on their “date”? How romantic! Call it what it is, Jared! A cheap photo-op. A cheap photo-op that her people paid you to post about.

Kimluvsorlando'sgenitals @ 08/02/2011 at 11:13 am

Mayfrayn can I use the test tube after you??

Orlando loved Miranda! yes he likes women with breast jobs and skinny bones that he likes to lick and suck, but thats love!

I just got out my pink glittery vibrator so I can sit here by my computer an pretend that Orlando is Edward the sparkly vampire and he is taking me hard and blowing his sparkly wad all over me! All over my face! And Miranda is watching! And she’s naked! And she has a pink glittery vibrator, too!! And she sparkles, too!!!! OH! OH ORLANDO!!! SPARKLE FOR ME!!! OH GOD!!!!!

Polly Coton @ 08/02/2011 at 11:16 am

Mayfrayn you need help broadcasting all this, you are horrid! My 11 year old niece reads these comments!

Now I tingle! Oh to sleep sex with them all, Grandmother Kerr’s droopy breasts rubbing my lady parts! While Miranda swirls her tongue on my front lady bit, and while Orlando enters my lady hole from behind. This is my dream. From Jacky Collins!! ^_^

Oh so you really do believe that two people whose arrival was documented on the TV news of the main channels of that country had to call anyone to be papped? That’s just great

OOOOOOOOOH!!!! OH GOD!!! PAPARAZZI PHOTOS!!!!! IF ONLY FLYNN WAS THERE!!!! I’D COME SO HARD I’D NEVER WALK AGAIN!!!! OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!

@6 yOU TELL THEM WHILE I SIT HERE WITH A CRASH TEST DUMMYS FIST UP MY LADY PARTS ROCKING ON THIS SEAT SCREAMING “BELLA ORLI AND RANDA”

MY STARFISH AYNAL PART IS WINKING – I HAVE PUT A WHOLE CARROT THERE AND IT IS NOW CHOPPED UP! THE POWER OF KERRBLOOM!!!

mrkonja fra brne @ 08/02/2011 at 11:24 am

he is so past tense.

@Polly Cotton @ 08/02/2011 at 11:24 am

Mayfrayn is an Orlando and Miranda fan with a lot of class. This vulgar, perverted woman using her name is a member of a site obsessed with insulting Miranda Kerr and making up lies about her. If on the way they have to make what they believe to be a funny parody of a fan saying all kind of vulgarities, they just will. They even insult babies so don’t believe for a second that they’ll be very concerned about your niece. Whatever it takes as long as they insult Miranda Kerr and harrass her fans.

MY GOD THIS IS ALL TOO MUCH FOR ME, I WANT TO RUB MY **** ON MIRANDA’S DIMPLES WHILE ORLANDO PUTS HIS MAN PART UP MY HUGE NOSTRILS!

You can always tell how desperate the delphidiots are by how soon they resort to vulgarity.
Must be pretty darned desperate today.
Such pathetic old hags.

@19 YOU TELL THEM WHILE I SIT HERE GETTING HORNY OVER THE NEW PHOTOS! CARRY THE BANNER TO WAR!!

An Open Letter to Miranda Kerr @ 08/02/2011 at 11:28 am

Salutations Ms. Kerr,
It is our duty and deepest regret to inform you that you are, in fact, not the only woman in history to have ever given birth. The truth is, I’m sorry to say, that BILLIONS of woman have also done so since the dawn of time. Also, unfortunately for you, the act of giving birth does NOT make you a better woman or more than a woman in comparison to women who have never given birth, it simply means that you have completed a biological process. A monkey is capable of doing this as well. It simply means that all you have accomplished is proving that you are able to spread your legs so that a man may deposit his sperm into your birth canal, one of said sperm was able to fertilize a ripened egg that your body produced and that egg then became a growth that attached itself to your uterine wall where it fed off your body for nine months as it grew. Sort of like cancer. When the time came your doctor cut the growth out of your womb, slapped it and it cried, thusly it was declared a baby. By the way, monkeys know how to nurse their young as well. Not that you actually nursed your cancer, excuse me, baby. You were too busy recovering from your breast augmentation surgery. What you did was have your mother take a photograph of you pressing your augmented breast to a sleeping baby’s face while your supposed husband was off celebrating his birthday with his mates so that you could post the photo to your cosmetic company’s website in order to drive traffic. In short, we are on to you and ask you to kindly shut your pie hole. You are not an uber-woman. You are merely a woman.
No love,
THE REST OF THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD
P.S. Naming a man’s first born child after your dead f**kbuddy is bad form. You are a failure as a woman and as a wife.

They both look gorgeous!

YES THE DELPHI IDIOTS ARE ALL OLD, ABOUT 120 YEARS OLD. WE SHIPPERS ARE SO YOUNG AND SEXY!

@@6:

David Jones arranged to have the TV coverage of their arrivals. The press was bought and paid for to promote her and store. Are you really that naive? That pathetic one hour interview was arranged and bought and paid for by David Jones. All of the pap-ops that are/will happen while this ridiculois “couple” is in OZ are all for the promotion of David Jones. Bought and paid for by David Jones. They need to milk this for all it’s worth and Miranda and Orlando will prnace out in front of the paps and Orlando will collect his appearance fee just like she will and she will pimp that ugly puppy of hers like she has been paid for for the promotion of David Jones. This attention they’re getting is not because the world loves them. David Jones is paying big bucks for this crap.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All