Rachel Bilson Covers 'InStyle Makeover'

Rachel Bilson Covers 'InStyle Makeover'

Rachel Bilson sparkles on the cover of InStyle Makeover‘s latest issue.

Here’s what the 29-year-old Hart of Dixie actress had to share with the mag:

On how she plans her style: “I know this sounds terribly shallow, but I’ve been mapping out my outfits for the next day every day since I was little, even before high school. I have a very busy mind – there’s constant chitter-chatter up there – but what I’m wearing the next day? That’s definitely something that’s always been in my head before I go to sleep at night.”

On playing surgeon Zoe Hart: “She’s a great character. I get to be tough and sassy and sarcastic – all that good stuff. And I deliver a baby!”

On self-acceptance: “It’s really important to like yourself, even the not-so-pretty things.”

On her beauty tricks: “When I was younger, I was adamant about wearing my hair sleek. My mother used to straighten it with a clothing iron!”

On what her future holds: “Having kids and a family is the most important thing. I’ve always wanted to be a mom.”

For more from Rachel, visit InStyle.com!

Bigger cover pic inside…

rachel bilson instyle makeover 01

Photos: InStyle Makeover
Posted to: Magazine, Rachel Bilson

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I really feel sorry for any kids she pops out, they’ll be nothing but props for her attention wh*ring and cared for by nannies the rest of the time.

She’s one year older but looks ten years younger than Bosworth! Wow, that’s great for her but sad for Bosworth.

She’s got baby fever, darth vader better watch out.

“there’s constant chitter-chatter up there”
fuhcking crazy *****.

she’s soo dumb, holy ****, if she didn’t pimp herself out so much on these blogs, she would’ve saved herself so many haters and then her ****** acting wouldn’t be talked about as much. being a complete attention ***** doesn’t pay off.

MangerBouger @ 08/02/2011 at 1:43 pm

The last time “I have been mapping out my outifits for the next day was when the next day” was the graduation day … sad she has nothing else to think about, and also too much time left on her hands to waste on her lost brain. I wish days would run for 30hrs, apparently she doesn’t even care about it since she thinks about what she is going to wear the next day, throughout every single day of her life. People, like myself, actually read the BS she tells: that’s worse than even reading what she had to say.

I don’t know why they don’t just do cartoon caricatures of the people they put on the magazine covers lately. No one they feature look like themselves, that doesn’t even look like Bilson, she looks like something from Conan’s “If they mated…”

Greta, umm……. It’s called photoshop?

she’s fabulous

lexy hates bilson @ 08/02/2011 at 4:42 pm

If she put that much effort into her acting “skills” who knows she could have been the next Sarah Michelle Geller or Mila Kunis but instead of wasting time learning some acting skills she’s picking out clothes so the paps can follow her around!
I bet if she has a baby she’ll use it as her excuse to “quit” acting – LMAO!! But in the meantime with her new show coming on she’ll start to pretend she’s got a baby bump!! Tomorrow she’ll be at the doctor or wearing a maternity style dress!!

RebelYell @ 08/02/2011 at 6:15 pm

On the cover. ” Rachel Bilson Secrets of a Style Icon”. Icon is clearly becoming an over used word by women’s fashion magazines. Doesn’t she work for InStyle? JJ is always plugging Rachel Bilson and Instyle .Or am I mistaken? Really? She plans out what she is going to wear for the next day ahead of time. So fascinating!!!! ~sarcasm~ If she puts that much THOUGHT into what jeans she is going to wear next, you would hope Rachel Bilson would put that much thought into her work as an actress. Maybe her career would be doing much better if she tried it.

The scans of the magazine are on some of Rachel’s fansites, she does look really pretty in the photos. The magazine also says that even though she is not engaged, she is “still romantically involved with Hayden Christensen”. “Yup. We’re together,” is all she will say.” There is a photo of them from the Met Gala in 2010 in the magazine as well, showing different styles she has worn on red carpets, I think. At least she is discreet about their relationship and does divulge their private lives in the magazines she is in.

Why would she want to get pregnant now that she has a new TV show, that would make no sense? It would kill her ability to play her part, and end the show rather quickly. She can want to be a mother without getting pregnant now, she is only barely 30. Although, some of you would probably like her show to end before it starts, lol!

First she said she wanted to wait to have kids, now it’s another story. Figures.

@MangerBouger:

Rachel’s remarks are in context within an interview on fashion. Your remarks are out of context.

lillybell05 @ 08/02/2011 at 10:29 pm

Over the weekend on Eonline The Awful Truth someone wrote to Ted about Hayden.

Dear Ted:
Why don’t we see more of Hayden C? What’s going on with him?
—Jascia

Dear Pathetic:
The man can’t even begin to decide what to make of his love life, not to mention career, so why the hell should any of us bother, either? Wake us when you know who the hell you are, dude!

Thought I would share that .

periwinkle @ 08/02/2011 at 10:31 pm

Yah thank God for photoshopping or to be more precise to some yet major surgical face procedures
So BratChel’s dont you ever forget what you’re ORIGINAL face looks like…

Angelina Jolie is a fake WH@RE @ 08/02/2011 at 10:45 pm

i really like rachel–she has great style and is cute…wish her all the best.
but:
“I know this sounds terribly shallow, but I’ve been mapping out my outfits for the next day every day since I was little, even before high school…..that’s always been in my head before I go to sleep at night”

that doesn´t sound shallow it is very shallow.

i love fashion myself..but i believe that fashion shouldn´t be as important in your life.
i think about other things before i go to bed..and not how i´ll dress the next day..

so @tish
yes, her remarks are in context within an interview on fashion,but her remarks aren´t deep and interesting.

oscar wilde said:“Only the shallow know themselves.”
rachel seems a bit shallow..

She’s a Leo…they are attention seekers naturally.

no-kidding-sherlock @ 08/02/2011 at 11:12 pm

@”16

Ms. Barkson had been hinting a lot (of hype) about her ***relationship*** since time immemorial & whenever as needed & possible.

no-kidding-sherlock @ 08/02/2011 at 11:18 pm

Yet the farthest thing that she can get is to get “engaged” in the press.
So yeah they would get married… “”"when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east in the Northern Hemisphere”"”.

@periwinkle: Her face is exactly the same, she lost weight between season 1 and season 2. That’s pretty obvious.

A “fashion icon”… who CAN only get to endorsed an ice cream bar &/or being an eyewear promo girl – wowza!

@17
Jeeez she really got that “FLAT-PUG” nose!

Plzzzzzz!!!
If this little mutt havent done anything to her face & skin(?!); so does Blake-Fake Lively.

And NO F-a-r-t Of Dixie?!
As extremely predictable as it is!

laughs@god @ 08/03/2011 at 8:24 am

Aw shucks, she just gets dumber. Some one should tell her to engage brain before opening mouth. If she’s got a brain to engage, that is!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All