Blake Lively: 'Gossip Girl' in California!

Blake Lively: 'Gossip Girl' in California!

Blake Lively films scenes for her show Gossip Girl aboard a yacht on Wednesday (August 3) in Long Beach, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress was joined by her co-stars Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford.

It was recently announced that the CW added an additional two episodes to the order for Gossip Girl. Next season will now have a total of twenty-four episodes!

Over the weekend, Blake went for a bike ride with her rumored boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio in New York City.

20+ pictures inside of Blake Lively, Chace Crawford, and Ed Westwick on set…

blake lively gossip girl in california 01
blake lively gossip girl in california 17
blake lively gossip girl in california 18
blake lively gossip girl in california 19
blake lively gossip girl in california 20

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

she’s so lucky. she’s with ed and chace!!

Stephanie @ 08/03/2011 at 9:56 pm

What a beautiful and lucky girl!

Love her. cant wait for gg!

i hope her haters would leave her alone…

oh look everyone blake is “acting”

What an ugly man! Sorry … woman! Cheap and tasteless, no talent. Perfect for that cr*ppy show! She downgrades Leo, now he is associated with her and Gossip Girl? Embarrassing for him!

So tell me how is so different from the character Serena?

So tell me how is so different from the character Serena?

She flies alot. She is pretty here.

most boring character on tv

Serena is so beautiful and dumb at the same time

So jealous of Blake. She’s on-set with Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick and off-set with Leonardo DiCaprio! Lucky lucky girl! :)

i think she’s pretty lovely!!! a very happy woman :)

Flea Steadman @ 08/03/2011 at 10:20 pm

Blake is one lucky *****. Young, tall, blonde, beautiful, rockin body, alluring, talented (yeah I said it) and surrounded by hot men all the time. No wonder I hate her. ;)

Leo plays her like a fiddle

Every time I look at her I can’t believe she’s only 23….!!!! That pic of her is totally hilarious, she looks like an old monkey
She’s already faded…. must be the yellowish hair she has, or simply her look in general.

Serena Waldorf @ 08/03/2011 at 10:33 pm

I’ve never seen a young actress face as much ridiculous hateful jealousy as Blake has. It’s nuts

Soap and shampoo needed @ 08/03/2011 at 10:33 pm

I wonder if she washes her hair from time to time. It always looks tangled and dirty.

I really don’t understand how Leo downgraded himself to that point.

I’ve met all 3 of them. I kept hearing stories about Blake being a snobby ***** but she was sweet to me. I think she’s just shy. Ed Westwick and Chace are both really cool likable guys. All three are better looking in person than on screen. Hard to believe with Chace but I swear it’s true.

Selena Gomez Babysitter @ 08/03/2011 at 10:49 pm

Those are three super hot people right there. Blake, Ed and Chace are so insanely gorgeous.

Hair dye needed too @ 08/03/2011 at 10:52 pm

She needs a new blond shade. Her hair is looking orange.

I'll pass thx @ 08/03/2011 at 10:54 pm

Chace is pretty, but dumb as rocks.
And not a very good actor.

Her PR people should get all the blame for the public’s reaction to her.

If she had any talent her people wouldn’t feel the need to shove her down the public’s throat like she’s a Kardashian.

Beautiful People are Beautiful @ 08/03/2011 at 11:03 pm

..and inspire a crap load of jealousy.

Love all three and wouldn’t kick any of them out of bed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All