Jennifer Lopez Dresses 'O Magazine' Readers in Her Kohl's Line

Jennifer Lopez Dresses 'O Magazine' Readers in Her Kohl's Line

Check out this new photo of Jennifer Lopez from O, The Oprah Magazine‘s September 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (August 8).

The 42-year-old entertainer joined O Magazine‘s creative director, Adam Glassman, to style eight readers in her new collection for Kohl’s, where most pieces are under $100!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Lopez

“I’m a mom,” J.Lo said. “I work. I want comfort. But I want to feel sexy and modern. I think most women want the same things.”

“This is the fulfilling part – to have women tell me, ‘This is so comfortable, it fits so well,’” Jennifer added as she helped dress the readers in her new line.

jennifer lopez o magazine 01
jennifer lopez o magazine 02

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

OH NO the fur!!!!

zomg, she is everywhere lately. whyyyyyyyyyy

@kayla: Well she has a divorce to promote lol :D

Oprah looks great in that cover! I think that wouldve been good for like an Oscar issue cause in that dress it reminds me of the award.

i thought Oprah hates makeovers. I guess she just hates doing makeover shows.

She actually looks uptight and uncomfortable wearing her non-designer duds from Kohl’s. She is such a primadonna, she wouldn’t be caught dead in that faux fur and $20 top in real life. Hypocrite.

@Dina: hahahaha!!! That’s funny

@jordana: Oh snap and now she’s getting an Oscar. I called that one! :)

Her again? Ever heard of over-exposure Ms. Jenny from the block?

bellisima @ 08/03/2011 at 3:29 pm

The clothes look nice and for everybody type too.

bellisima @ 08/03/2011 at 3:29 pm

The clothes look nice and for every body type too.

TAFFY DAFFY PULL @ 08/03/2011 at 3:53 pm

GIVE SOME SMURFETTE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
THE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Didn’t see the fur brigade criticizing Beyonce wearing fur with her shoot with Kelly. Funny that lol

TIGHTY WHITIES @ 08/03/2011 at 4:21 pm

SMURFETTE HAS GAS!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
PAPA 2!!!! HAHA

F*ck me JLO is back. She is everywhere. Never saw this after her career started to flop back in 05.

lexy hates bilson @ 08/03/2011 at 4:56 pm

What a joke!! She wouldn’t be caught dead in Kohl’s clothing – why does she think we regular folks should buy her cheap clothing so Kohl’s can pay her to wear Gucci and other REAL designers!! What a joke!! The only thing dumber are the idiots who BUY HER LINE!!

lexy hates bilson @ 08/03/2011 at 4:59 pm

What idiot would buy her clothes at Kohls?? She wouldn’t be caught dead at Kohl’s so why should you use YOUR hard earned money to help her pay for Gucci and other designer clothes!! I can’t believe O putting that garbage in their magazine!!!

She Stinks! @ 08/03/2011 at 7:19 pm

@lexy hates bilson: Exactly, Lexi!

She wants YOU to buy her tacky garbage at Kohl’s so SHE can wear expensive designer clothes and jewelry. She wants you to keep making her rich. Why? She has no talent or skills. I have no idea why people like her? She has shown us, over and over, how truly awful she is? Does she really think the public is that stupid? Evidently, yes, based on a lot of the comments seen here. I”m sure all the usual JHO Bag lovers on this site will run right out and buy this trash. Trash is as trash does, I suppose. Dummies!

Her ghetto rags went out of business years ago so why is she trying to peddle her garbage at Low-Rent Kohl’s. Only poor PuertoRican people will by her junk.,

She Stinks! @ 08/03/2011 at 9:54 pm

JHO Bag is lying gutter garbage. America knows it – people can’t stop laughing at her. She is a disgrace to women, mothers and the human race.

JHO's pink diamond @ 08/03/2011 at 9:59 pm

She is an untalented hooker. She’s spreads it for any man. All the Wayans brothers, Mottola, Diddy, Aflleck, Judd, Anthony, and many others. She’ll suck off and F any guy to get ahead. Now, she’s all old, tragic and botoxed, and its harder to get a man to do what you want, when there are many eager sexier 20 years olds that have actual talent. Most men don’t want the used up worn out slop known as J-LO cost. She’s a K-Mart blue light special!

STFU FUR HAG! aka JHo

You are disgusting!

I LOVE JENNIFER!!!SHES MY INSPIRATION…GREAT ROLE MODEL…LOVE U GIRL!!!

Kitten Mittens @ 08/10/2011 at 7:01 am

That fur looks fake. It better be fale or peta wil get her A_ss!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All