Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' in Cornwall!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' in Cornwall!

Brad Pitt wears a hoodie on the set of his latest movie, World War Z, on Thursday (August 4) in Falmouth, Cornwall, England.

The 47-year-old actor, along with several extras, shot a scene aboard a boat covered with fake snow.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

The action-horror flick centers around a U.N. representative who writes a report while interviewing survivors in the wake of a zombie war.

“The scale of the production is enormous,” Cornish resident Henry Davies, who’s playing a U.S. Navy pilot in the film, told the BBC.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt filming World War Z in Cornwall…

brad pitt world war cornwall 01
brad pitt world war cornwall 10
brad pitt world war cornwall 11

Credit: Flynet Pictures; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Brad Pitt

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 714 » Show All
Brad is a bad actor @ 08/04/2011 at 1:20 pm

@brenda: yes, and apparently it’s only one troll, ME, posting a million times and even responding to myself so that makes even less posts. take it down to 20. LOL your post doesn’t count because you are me and I am you. The single troll with a million computers open at once just to make Busted angry.

I love seing Brad Pitt’s movies.

Cant wait to be the 1st one to see Moneyball.

love, love this family !!!!

Good job, Brad, keep up the good work.

So funny read the tweets, people in Falmouth have gone crazy trying to find Brad. Finally the real Brad is here looking sexy as usual.

Brad is a good actor @ 08/04/2011 at 1:27 pm

I know Brad always acts and produces good movies.

Definitely will be seeing his movies again, again, and again.

BRAD PITT’S GOOD TO SEE YOU

CORNISH locals normally get excited by a good wave or a tasty pasty, but Brad Pitt is spicing up their lives with a bit of Hollywood glamour.
The movie god, 47, is causing a stir by arriving daily on the set of his new flick World War Z by helicopter.

An excited Falmouth local told us: “Every morning Brad arrives at a heliport at the back of a local pub and then gets driven a few minutes to the film set.
“It is really amazing – everyone is so happy to see him here.”

@brenda:
Brenda, use your brain, please. New thread was posted minutes ago and we have 50 posts. Come here for 2 hours and we`ll have 200.

Yes!,…Just jared give the reason to me…when I started to write my post here ,they were only 36 posts and then after only 2 minutes magicaly they are 12 post more …so FAST!

Angie’s bodyguard is with Brad.

cant wait to see this movie!!

Brad Pitt IS in Falmouth for filming of zombie film World War Z

August 4, 2011

It IS Brad – that is the message from a number of Packet sources, who say the superstar actor will be back filming in Falmouth today.

Yesterday saw the start of filming on the zombie flick World War Z, with Brad Pitt taking the starring role.

It is understood that Brad has been rallying the hundreds of extras onboard the yellow SD Salmoor, an admiralty salvage vessel, on which much of the filming is taking place. The ship has been covered in wax and made to look like it is covered in icicles.

Extras, the majority of which are from the local area, are playing Russians and also zombies.

One Packet source said: “It’s definitely Brad, yes. He seems to be rallying the troops and getting them all psyched up for war.

“It’s funny as well, because apparently most of his lines are just gibberish that they’re going to dub in later. I think he’s meant to be speaking Russian.” It is understood that Brad has specially prepared and designated sandwiches onboard, with his name on them to separate them from the rest of the cast, which yesterday allegedly contained pork.

The SD Salmoor – which had left Falmouth Docks at around 10am yesterday, to head out into the Carrick Roads and further out to sea for filming – could be seen returning back in Falmouth yesterday at around 9pm, with the cast making their arrival known.

Banging weapons and rallying calls could be heard from the ship as it pulled into port.

The RFA Argus, on which filming will also take place, is in Falmouth this morning and it is understood both she and the Salmoor will be back in the water for action today.

Love Them @ 08/04/2011 at 1:51 pm

Love Brad and his family.

Just a Lurker @ 08/04/2011 at 2:01 pm

The movie looks good. It seems to be a big production.

just lurking @ 08/04/2011 at 2:11 pm

Can’t wait to see the movie. Hope to see more pics of my favorite family .

Brad's a Great Actor @ 08/04/2011 at 2:13 pm

Hey there n#48, you are 200% wrong madear hagette . Only one thing will bring you back to life and that’s to lay off the tabloids . But as along as you insist on making tabs your #1 mag nobody can help you

I know for a fact Angie would kick my ass b/c i read it somehwhere
a long time ago . She said it in a passing conversation in re; to noone but meaning if there ever was a someone she would beat her . (her words)
If i wanted to get technical i would google it and give you the link but with how many trolling posts i see you got going on here…Pffftt it’s extremely obvious you are not worth my precious time..

Thx Jared and Chris for the red arrow down, helps allot when the trolls are blocked , can just skip to my lou onto the good posts:)

Observer2 @ 08/04/2011 at 2:13 pm

I love how Brad and Angelina OWN the troll(s). I’d say that they’re whipped. LMAO!

Can’t believe that Maddox will be 10 tomorrow. Looks, like Angelina and the girls went shopping for gifts for his b-day tomorrow.

I the locals in Cornwall are losing their sh*t that Brad is there. He is, Brad, freakin’, Pitt, after all.

Go Brad!

@busted, and you believe that everyone love those people? You are dumb, you are in denial, yeah keep believing what you want. I have one name on here and that’s Love, idiot.

I can’t believe tomorrow is Maddox 10 years old birthday. Time flies.

Brad looks so good , you would never know he is in his late 40′s.
Brad and all of his supporters will be dead and gone but he still will be a household name. What a guy, you gotta love him.

What is the weather in Falmouth? Hope not to hot. Brad looks handsome.

t.m.delafonda @ 08/04/2011 at 2:31 pm

@Passing Through:
Count Stumpula, it is!!!! L–O–L!!!

@Love:

NO YOU ARE DUMBASS.. I don’t believe everyone loves them. I do believe the ones that don’t…. are not first to run to their threads to post. And you are dumbass not to realize that fools change names posting over and over. Thus when asked by the “many fans” to the so none fans to thumb down the positive ones it never happens.

and the denial comes from fools like you.. Who think that Brad and Angie don’t have millions of fans. That everyone out there believes all the tabloids like you do. That everyone dislikes them. See that is Delusional Dumbass

And here is a lesson for you to learn….the hit dog is the one yelping..

I didn’t make a reply to you so why did you feel the need to respond. Were you the TWIT I was speaking of. If not you should have just kept moving.. but YOU responded to a post that was not a direct reply to any of your comments..

I think you ratted yourself out.

NOW run along before you get hit again.

HAHA poster Love is a t.wat, reads too many tabloids and gets paid 5 cents a post to stay here and say dumb things nobody cares about.
Go away dingbat.

Brad and Angie must be excited , their eldest son will turn 10 today. My gosh where did the yrs go. Maddox turned out to be such a good kid and very well mannered.
Hope Mad and his sibs have a Tony The Tiger Great Happy Birthday Today.

Hope Mad and his sibs have a Tony The Tiger Great Happy Birthday Today.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 714 » Show All