Jennifer Garner: Pizza with Violet & Seraphina!

Jennifer Garner: Pizza with Violet & Seraphina!

Jennifer Garner carries her adorable 2-year-old daughter, Seraphina, on Wednesday (August 3) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 39-year-old actress treated Sera and her big sis, Violet, 5, to pizza.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Garner

Also pictured: Jennifer‘s husband, Ben Affleck, landing at Dulles International Airport later in the evening in Washington, D.C.

The 38-year-old actor had been in Turkey earlier in the week, where he’ll be shooting his upcoming political drama Argo.

Ben reportedly got a tour of Istanbul from the mayor, stopping by a few possible shooting locations for the movie.

FYI: Jennifer is wearing Current Elliott Captain Roll Shorts in Sea.

jennifer garner seraphina pizzar 01
jennifer garner seraphina pizzar 02
jennifer garner seraphina pizzar 03
jennifer garner seraphina pizzar 04
jennifer garner seraphina pizzar 05
jennifer garner seraphina pizzar 06
jennifer garner seraphina pizzar 07
jennifer garner seraphina pizzar 08
jennifer garner seraphina pizzar 09

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

wow thanks i missed them havent seen them for a while lol

ohh Sera is just TOO cute!

Oh No, Not Again @ 08/04/2011 at 6:04 pm

Well we did have a vacation from JG . Unfortunately vacations don’t last long enough…

Both of the Afflecks girls are gorgeous but Seraphina is without doubt one of the prettiest baby girls I have ever seen.

Marc Anthony @ 08/04/2011 at 7:02 pm

Ben’s beautiful girls. my daughter Emme looks like a naked APE compared to these beautiful little girls.

Marc Anthony @ 08/04/2011 at 7:02 pm

jennifer wears odd clothing, but the girls are cute.

MIss Manners @ 08/04/2011 at 7:20 pm

BEN CERTAINLY KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN HE WAITED TO PROCREATE WITH GARNER THIS CHILD IS STRIKING.

it’s not good manners to shout.

Sera looks like Ben, Violet looks like Jen.

cute kiddies, wonder if she is done having kids, she is almost 40 so probably

Why is she always carrying that little Seraphina? Let that poor girl walk already! I don’t think I have ever seen a picture of that poor girl on her own two feet … she is getting close to 3 … sheesh!

Ms. TooLate @ 08/04/2011 at 9:18 pm

Ben and Jen Garner have a real cute lil family there. Good for them. May the appreciate it and notlet it go.
Sidenote-I getJenGarner’s loook. She was to be casz, carefree during her downtime trying to look normal mom, but she sin’t. She looks like she is dressed to clean her house.
She could do better , easy.
Nice shoes, jeans/slacks, cute shirt. Simple. I don ‘t see people dressed like this at my middle class school of paretns picking up their kids.

that is the ugliest outfit i’ve ever seen.

she is not aging well…ewww she has a deformed toe.

Julia Thorne @ 08/05/2011 at 12:23 am

Such a gorgeous family. The little girls are so cute and a perfect mix of both parents.

@Julia Thorne: And you’re a perfect mix of nonsense.

Julia Thorne @ 08/05/2011 at 2:27 am

@Kate: Are you stalking me dipsh!t? Get a freaking life and stay the he ll out of my beeswax.

JG is a old woman @ 08/05/2011 at 2:33 am

@K: I know. She carries the older geeky looking one too and she’s 6. She’s a classic “helicopter mom” always hovering, carrying. It’s really sickening and uncalled for. Those kids will be so screwed up with a false sense of security. There is such a thing as being OVER protective. Ugh… can’t stand that homely woman.

Yawwwnnnnn

bubbaness @ 08/05/2011 at 9:23 am

I’d imagine you’d pick your child up, too if you saw a swarm of paparazzi coming toward you so they didn’t get jostled or seperated from you. But you go right ahead and assume you know exactly the type of parent she is just by looking at a few pictures.

JG’s “style” is awful!! Everytime I see her I think it can’t get any worse and yet it does. Where does she dig up these clothes, does have a trunk full of clothes from 1985 that she wears?!!

Without a doubt she is a hands on mom but she shouldn’t dress so frumpy. She really is a pretty lady.

This is I want ben back with my Jennifer.Ben makes beautiful babies unlike Marc’s goblins.

I think ben and jennifer gardner are great parents angelina dont need to worry about brad he is not going to leave her she just need to take better care of herself she used to be so beautiful and if she gains a little wieght and excercise she would be number one again

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All