Anne Hathaway: Catwoman Walks Her Dog!

Anne Hathaway: Catwoman Walks Her Dog!

Anne Hathaway takes her chocolate Labrador Esmeralda for a walk after a day of filming The Dark Knight Rises on Friday (August 5) in Pittsburgh, Penn.

The 28-year-old actress stars opposite Christian Bale, who reprises his role as Bruce Wayne and Batman in the Christopher Nolan-directed action flick.

Earlier in the day, Anne wore a white dress on the set of the movie.

In case you missed it, check out the first look of Anne as Catwoman, as well as pictures of her stunt double riding a motorcycle!

15+ pictures inside of Anne Hathaway on the set of The Dark Knight Rises and walking her dog…

anne hathaway catwoman walks her dog 01
anne hathaway catwoman walks her dog 10
anne hathaway catwoman walks her dog 11
anne hathaway catwoman walks her dog 12
anne hathaway catwoman walks her dog 13
anne hathaway catwoman walks her dog 14

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

wtf is that… whyd they do that… im not one to hate on the anne casting cause she is after all a solid actress.. well a toothy sold actress. but seriously that costume sucks..

Overrated and more importantly the character should have been a sexy woman.

MangerBouger @ 08/06/2011 at 9:53 am

It looks like batgirl to me … I just can’t help it: I love the costume !!

Still can’t quite understand why they picked her to be cat woman. I don’t think she can be dark enough for the role.

Last time a lot of people attacked when they saw the 1st pic of the catwoman. I think Anne doesnt have seductive, sexy appearence, but sweet and innocent one. But I really like this look of her as a catwoman. She looks quite sexy and badass. Sometimes you can get surprised with the actors whom you don’t expect to do anything special. So I will give her chance.

As much as it pains me to say it -cause I hate hathaway so much and she doesn’tdeserve to be Carwoman- this pic is fake! This is the original: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/298/e/d/lara_croft_07_by_lena_lara-d31iaap.jpg

As much as it pains me to say it -cause I hate hathaway so much and she doesn’t deserve to be Catwoman- this pic is fake! This is the original: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/298/e/d/lara_croft_07_by_lena_lara-d31iaap.jpg

the costume will evolve like Batman’s did, looks like Chris Nolan is staying true to the comics, the official poster has her in full cat costume tho it’s a rear shot. someone posted the link in the other post.

oh, it’s a Lara Croft costume btw!

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 08/06/2011 at 10:00 am

What is this f.uckery? Can’t anyone but Tim Burton get the Catwoman costume right?!?!

What a fcuking joke!

Still not feeling her as Catwoman.

MIchelle Pffiefer is a MILLION TIMES hotter & prettier!!!

ok under further review i believe this is just her costume to begin with… her costume will change like ctwg said throughout the movie… nolan approach towards these films has been darker and more realistic or truer to the comic so i trust him.. for now..

yep she probably slept with the producer or cast director..cause this is the worst pick ever for a seductive and dark character. Come on Anne Hathaway and the costume doesnt help by the way..it actually make it even worse.

I see the woman, not the cat…

This is just how her costume looks in the beginning… they’re are holding off on showing the final “cat woman” costume until we see the movie.. her costume is going to change throughout the movie..

“nina” is right, this pic is FAKE!!!!

why to call her Catwoman if she doesn’t dress up as a Catwoman?

this outlift has nothing of a Cat

Was the purpose of releasing this new picture to make Anne look better as Catwoman.

Because this is even worst than the picture on the bike. Just show that Nolan can’t do justice to women..

FAIL FAIL…FAIL… FAIL.. FAIL..

Relax, it's fake @ 08/06/2011 at 10:28 am

This image isn’t official at all; it’s a fan-made mock up. Someone PhotoShopped a picture of some Lara Croft Tomb Raider cosplay.

Awesome!!!! Can’t wait for this movie!

MangerBouger @ 08/06/2011 at 10:30 am

@em: Correct – you must be the only one on this thraed who has watched the new Batman sequel I think … does anyone remember Batman’s costume???
I think she looks absolutely fabulous!

Wow Jared do you even bother to check SOURCES before you post things? It’s a fake picture, a shop. This is sad. I don’t like the costume either but at least don’t post fake pictures.

it is definitely fake, a fanmade manip. If you look at the belt it is not the same as the pics of Anne’s stunt double we saw yesterday.

Please delete or correct the article, before more people refer to this fake!

BLACKJACK JOKER HAHA @ 08/06/2011 at 10:43 am

THE BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA TV!!!!!!! HAHAHA JAWSBREAKERS LIKES TO WATCH ALOT OF OLD TV SHOWS!!!!!! TAKE FOR INSTANCE THE ALFRED HICTHCOCK HOUR!!!! HE LIKES TO RECREATE THEM AND MAKE THEM REAL!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA WELL U REALLY GOT A REAL BIG FAT ONE ON THIS!!!!!! HAHAHAHA TAKE A LOOK A THIS ONE AGAIN, “CONSIDER HER WAYS.” HAHAHA

LOVE,
FIRE!!!!!!!!! ANTS!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA FAT BIG BUTT SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER LOAD OF CUPCAKES, COOKIES, PIES AND ICE CREAM!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY!!!!! HAHAHA BECAUSE FAT IS ANOTHER DAY!!!!! HAHAHA FAT BUTT WAS LIKE THAT WHEN SMURFETTE FOUND HER!!!!!! AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH A MOTHER’S LOVE!!!!! HAHAHAHA RING RING RING!!!!!!! HAHHAA MISS B ANSWER THE PHONE!!!!!!!! HAHAHA FAT IS CALLING U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA GOING AWAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? HAHAHAHA

ITS A FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……this is just lazy reporting

BLACKJACK JOKER HAHA @ 08/06/2011 at 10:47 am

FOR THOSE WHO DON’T KNOW!!!!!! NOW U KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
BIG SSA!!!!!! HAHAHA

her costume doesnt look like a cat o.O michelle pfeifer was better :D

fake or not @ 08/06/2011 at 10:52 am

Hathaway is a HUGE MISCAST! Chris Nolan must have a crush on trying to make plain jane’s hot and each time he has failed miserably! First it was robotic Katie Holmes, then pound puppy Maggie G. and know bug eyed Anne Hathaway!? You don’t remember neither of the first two characters just has how awful they were and looked. Cat women should be mysterious, seductive and makes you want know more about her, not look like some average woman on the street playing dress up on Halloween!

its FAKE JAred take it down..

oooomg she looks sooo weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is never ever a good catwoman!!!!!! not good for the movie….its too sad…

People, please stop being idiotic, and wait until you see the final product -before giving a sound opinion on Anne Hathaway ( and her costume ) . Haters will always hate ! I trust Chris Nolan. Besides, Hathaway screen tested with Christian Bale, so Nolan is fully aware of Anne’s abilities to pull-off this role.

P.S. Anne looks great on the set of TDKR.

@Relax, it’s fake:

I will edit my comment.

but Nolan STILL SUCKS WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN IN HIS FILMS.

JARED PLEASE DELETE THIS.. THIS HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY WHEN THEY HAD SOME FAKE PICTURE OF BRAD ON SET..

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

Whatever #40 @ 08/06/2011 at 11:18 am

That’s what women like you said about Holmes and Maggie G and telling from your name id I see the mediocre looking is ok by you. grant it Anne is an ok actress and there roles suited for her but this is not it. It’s been proven twice that Nolan can’t pick the right female for Batman. None of Batman female characters are snoozefest like the female he has been casting. He is doing what HW is doing trying to sell average as hot and sexy. Not saying that women may not be that to their men but if you don’t have “IT” it shows on the big screen.

I hope she doesn’t dissapoint…cause so far, she has! I always imagine someone sexy as catwoman..and for me, Anne is not sexy at all!

Thats it I’m not watching this. I dont feel comfortable about this at all – This has not encouraged me in the slightest. but only unnerved me even more And the only reason I wanted to go see this was for Catwoman.

Why didnt Nolan just Gi-Joe,Ultra Violet, Aeon Flux? Or Underworld??? Because thats all I see in this shot – I dont see Catwoman.

Yet another leather clad woman with a pair of ridiculous shades – because we don’t get enough of those already?

This was supposed to be Catwoman or at least a cat burglar – I don’t see either in these ridiculous shots. How can you rob people with LONG HAIR and think that realistically hair fibers wouldnt fall out? How can you hide your identity when just about most of your face is showing – hair color, and skin tone? Ridiculous.

yes, it’s a fake. but Anne Hathaway should not be cat woman. the girl can’t act. to save her life. why did nolan choose her?

What??? That costume looks ridiculous and I love Anne but she lacks the sex appeal to be Catwoman.

I wish Michelle Pfeiffer was twenty years younger. She will always be the best.

Also, forget sex appeal that was never in Ann’s department; but is this Ann’s way of posing as a tough girl? Because I am sorry but I am not getting a femme fatal vibe at all. I love her but she can’t pull off what has literally stood as an Icon for generations. She doesn’t even look very interested at all more like ‘ okay now I’m posing… ‘ and you dont see teh character you just see Ann in an average leather get up posing half heartedly. With Heath Ledger the second I heard he had gotten the role i knew he could do it and when I saw him in make up and costume; boom I was a firm believer because you could tell on his face, in his poses, and his eyes that he loved the character, was interested, and put his whole heart into becoming the joker- he had that talent and I knew he could do it- and he did.

But with Ann not only do I not see the look of a girl who knows what desperate is; and has scars, but I dont see her really caring for the role at all.

Like I said before Nolan is a genius – but he is human and he can make mistakes. This could be one of his mistakes. Eva Green should have been cast as Catwoman, she had the build the presence, the appeal, THE EYES, and the charisma of a Catwoman.

why da heck was she chosen be catwoman?! and the so-called “cat costume” she’s wearin, looks NUTHIN like a cat….what a joke!

Just Jared has just lost even more credibility.

@zephon:

It’s Anne not Ann

does not work because Anne has no edge to her personally. So it looks silly. An Emma Stone personality would be better.

Sick of seeing the same old comments such as her not being sexy enough or her being nothing compared to Pfeiffer. She and Pfeiffer are playing two different Catwomen!

@Girl:

Pfeiffer set the bar high.

When I think of edgy Emma Stone doesn’t come to mind.

When I think of Emma Stone , edgy doesn’t come to mind.

Mila Kunis for Catwoman? She is kinda over exposed at the moment though.

sweetness @ 08/06/2011 at 1:03 pm

costume is a fail. Wonder why they released this info so early?

ModestMouse @ 08/06/2011 at 1:15 pm

@Tom: Oh don’t make me roll my eyes. She wasn’t THAT great. They shouldn’t be compared as Nolan is trying to make Catwoman sexy. Just a bunch of elitist pricks who love to judge before seeing.

It should b DOG WOMAN since she has a dog face.

are you kidding me with this outfit?? that’s more lara croft than catwoman! And I’m sorry but Anne’s not sexy enough for the part!

siennagold @ 08/06/2011 at 1:46 pm

I’m sorry I don’t like her costume. What’s that blue thing on her mask? I actually prefer Michelle Pfeiffer’s costume to this.

Not loving the costume, but it’s likely going to evolve over the course of the film… there will be cat ears yet. As for her casting, I was surprised, but I also remember all the “Heath Ledger is no Nicholson” chatter a few years ago, and that turned out pretty damn good.

@anna: That’s because it is Lara Croft, idiot.

I wish people would stop ragging on Anne for no reason. To the people who think she isn’t sexy, rent Havoc. Most of the fans seem to be happy with the casting because they actually know the comics unlike you people!

@ModestMouse:

She was iconic then. Hard to beat. I’m probably bias as Batman Returns is my favourite.

B O R I N G…

Someone somewhere crowned her the princess of Hollywierd…and Just jared became the **** kisser….just as he does with Robo wife

STOP TRASHING ANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A FAKE. I REPEAT:
THIS IS A FAKE
FAKE
FAKE
FAKE
FAKE
See here: http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4142

IT’S FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Looks more like Batgirl to me.

CATWOMAN??? YOU MEAN, “DOG-FACE WOMAN”!

@ 70
I said exactly the same thing before (# 60) LOL

She is very very ugly!!!!