Lady Gaga: 'You and I' Single Cover!

Lady Gaga: 'You and I' Single Cover!

Check out Lady Gaga in drag on the cover artwork for her new single “You and I”!

“You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don’t love yourself,” the 25-year-old pop star tweeted along with the cover artwork.

Gaga also shared on her Twitter account that the music video for “You and I” will be her 1,000th tweet. She is currently at 992 tweets so we can definitely expect the video soon!

Earlier this week, Gaga performed the song during an appearance on The View, where she also sat down with the show’s hosts for hot topics and talked about Amy Winehouse‘s death.

Check out the alternate cover below…

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lady Gaga’s single artwork for “You and I”?

lady gaga you and i single cover 01
lady gaga you and i single cover 02

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

It’s not drag! It’s her alter ego, Jo Calderone, like Katy Perry’s Kathy-Beth Terry or Beyonce’s Sasha Fierce!

this is my favorite cover!! :D

Sorry but I don’t like it.

I thought michael jackson was dead

@Evan: so she has 2 alter ego ? Jo and Yuyi ?

Oh wow. So edgy and fierce. Not at all grasping in desperation for more attention as her hype begins to dwindle.

Charlotte Gainsbourg @ 08/06/2011 at 2:07 am

Papa?

covert operations @ 08/06/2011 at 2:09 am

for once can gaga not go for the shock value and the “love yourself message.” WE GET IT! I love this single though!!!

Uhm. Okay. NO.
is there any way she could get POSITIVE attention without
Having to try so hard without these desperate looks?
No one is naturally this weird.
Or “unique” as shed like to think of herself.
You have to go out of your way to do this crap

WatevaBitch @ 08/06/2011 at 2:23 am

This prove that she was a man.

She doesn’t make for a pretty girl
Or for a pretty guy
-_______-
looks like a rise of the planet of the apes movie poster

for next album she should just change $ex completley… she already looks like a man…

I can’t decide which is uglier! Gaga as a tranny or a man. :l

I am utterly speechless. And not in a good way.

NewsToYou @ 08/06/2011 at 3:53 am

@covert operations:

Shocking? Why is this shocking? You need to get out more. And to the extent that it may be “shocking” to some folks, the more she does it the less shocking it will be. And maybe that’s worth something.

Looks like Serge Gainsbourg!!!!!!!!

NewsToYou @ 08/06/2011 at 3:57 am

And to those taking pot shots at Lady Gaga and her art, go listen to your Miley Cyrus albums. No need for your breadth of wisdom here.

Yeah, she can sing and all but man, those “artworks” are just…it’s like looking at an ugly man.
Why can’t she just take the makeup and the costumes off?
She can still get her point across through music without all that stuff.

I would just like to see her in jeans and a T shirt for once, looking like a normal person. I feel like i don’t know what she actually looks like

well this will just re-ignite those rumors that she’s actually a man.

Her desperation to be quirky and ‘artsy’ is extremely tedious now.

lafamepoma @ 08/06/2011 at 6:05 am

Uau she can be a man and a a woman at the same time!

Question: is there a way for this “woman” to show talent without these “shocking” (for whom?) exhibitions or these are the proves her “talent” is over? Markets are confirming her that if you sell music, first of all you have to make that and not copying others’ (crappy) songs, plus spending the remaining time in total appearance. Her latest album has been defined a colossal flop and we’re seeing it, so how much time should we wait before this silly and ugly “girl” gets conscious of it and stops with this pain in the butt that is her “music” and herself? Maybe someone should seriously talk to her! … ihihih

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All