Ethan Hawke: Indiana's First Pics!

Ethan Hawke: Indiana's First Pics!

Ethan Hawke and his wife, Ryan Shawhughes, step out with their newborn daughter, Indiana, on Sunday (August 7) in New York City.

News of Indiana‘s birth was first released over the weekend! She joins big sister Clementine, who’s 3 years old. Ethan and Ryan tied the knot back in the spring of 2008.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of celebrity babies

Ethan also has two older children – Maya, 13, and Levon, 9 – from his previous marriage to Uma Thurman.

Indiana is so cute – congrats to Ethan and Ryan!

ethan hawke ryan shawhughes indiana nyc 01
ethan hawke ryan shawhughes indiana nyc 02
ethan hawke ryan shawhughes indiana nyc 03
ethan hawke ryan shawhughes indiana nyc 04
ethan hawke ryan shawhughes indiana nyc 05

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Ouch, Ryan has some terribly tacky tattoos. I hate tats like these that are just totally random and not placed well on the body. And, yeah, congrats on the kid.

dollhouse @ 08/07/2011 at 4:48 pm

What a downgrade from Uma Thurman.

Ethan Hawke – one of the biggest living idiots.

Very Worried Says @ 08/07/2011 at 5:13 pm

Such an ugly mish mash of tattoos. I’ve seen some beautiful tats but not these, sadly.

Congratz!!

I’m a sucker for tattoos but those look awful. My own personal taste. I don’t like the colors and placement. But oh well, tats are a personal choice. Congratz on the baby anyway. I loved and prefer the name Clementine but Indiana is cute too. When it comes to the whole homewrecking thing, well…… That Ryan seems to be a hoe haaaaaa. I mean, any maid in your damn house banging your husband and get pregnant later on is a biotch. No excuses for that. Neither the girl nor the man are forgivable. Both asses. I really wouldn’t blame one more than the other. It’s just like Brangelina you know, it takes TWO to tango. They were both in this together. Yes she seduced him but he wasn’t a poor little dog easy to dominate. Puh-lease. (though I underline the fact that Brangelina was nothing compared to THIS situation cause Pitt had no babies with Aniston). ….. I think Uma Thurman is a gorgeous lady. Who could possibly cheat on her???!!! With a house maid?!?! It’s beyond me.

I hate “Ryan” as a girl’s name. Sounds so…… boy-ish to me.

Definitely A Downgrade @ 08/07/2011 at 6:33 pm

That is one ugly woman. Such a downgrade from Uma. Now the tramp keeps popping out the kids to secure her place with Ethan.

Popeye Arms @ 08/07/2011 at 6:34 pm

She screams class! Nice sneer on her face.

Ethan’s looking very old. Does he stil even act? Is this the nanny he was cheating on Uma with? Why? Fugly woman. Love how he still makes her walk behind them like she is still the help.

She has a pretty face. Ugly tattoos.

Play nice.

Miss Jane @ 08/07/2011 at 9:34 pm

This obviously is not a downgrade. He is obviously more compatible with her, than he was with Uma.
Looks is the thing people should be concerned about.

laverdadduele @ 08/08/2011 at 1:57 pm