Alexander Skarsgard: Repeat Outfit Offender!

Alexander Skarsgard: Repeat Outfit Offender!

Alexander Skarsgard strolls down the sidewalk holding a binder while listening to his iPod on Sunday (August 7) in New York City.

The 34-year-old True Blood star sported the exact same outfit that he wore two days earlier – and we love him for it!

Earlier in the weekend, Alex was all smiles as he strolled around NYC and even stopped to take a picture with a fan.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

DO YOU EVER repeat the same outfit you wore just days before?

alexander skarsgard repeat outfit offender 01
alexander skarsgard repeat outfit offender 02
alexander skarsgard repeat outfit offender 03
alexander skarsgard repeat outfit offender 04
alexander skarsgard repeat outfit offender 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

so hot i love him :)

He’s hot no matter what he has on. But I would prefer no clothes at all.

selenaluna @ 08/08/2011 at 12:33 am

Jared, you love Alex? Even though he dumped you’re beloved Kate?

Dude needs to tuck his Ipod cord under his shirt. Wearing it like that is a hazard to his health. Someone zipping by on a bike could catch onto it and snap the buds hard out of his ears or rip the cord altogether. Of course, a girl could also grap onto the cord and yank Alex’s face close to hears and plant a big kiss on the giant Swede. Maybe he wouldn’t mind that so much. ; )

Seriously? You’re watching what he wears??

@selenaluna:

Of course he does, Alex is a god! lol

GlennRosado Rosado @ 08/08/2011 at 12:53 am

Oh god I hope so and I hope I come across him soon,I would have to agree with you. I didn’t know Alex had it in him to act that well. I always saw him as a pretty face. Anyway, great acting.

Between all these tcacreepysuckingthings, WE CAN SEE SEXINESS, EPICNESS, AND ORGASMESS (yup) WITH ALEXANDER !
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Nothing wrong with wearing the same shirt again. Especially, if you look as good as Alex. :D

Seriously? @ 08/08/2011 at 1:03 am

Exuberant praise of Alex! Expression of desire to see the man naked! Sentences that sense make no! Link to something that has nothing at all to do with Alex!

Animal sounds! Reiteration of desire to see the man naked! Yay!

This headline is horrible. HE’S FROM SWEDEN. That explains it all. Also, he’s really hot. As usual.

Jack's Mannequin @ 08/08/2011 at 1:19 am

‘I put on the same clothes I wore yesterday.
When did society decide that we have to change
or wash a T-shirt after every individual use?
If it’s not dirty, I’m gonna wear it!!’

Sometimes celebs repeat the same outfits so it looks like previous pap pictures . Paps can’t usually sell the pictures of celebs wearing the same outfits=usually leaving celebs alone. JJ is another story, especially since he’s crushing on Alex.

PurpleSamantha @ 08/08/2011 at 2:15 am

Gee, you mean he’s like most normal people that have favorite items of clothing that they keep going back to? What a shock.

Ok, okay, I’ll admit it. Dude is HOT

@Seriously?: Overuse of the exclamation mark! Speaking in headlines! Yay! Lol

DO YOU EVER STOP asking dumb questions??

I like him like this, Kate-free. He seems happier and more relaxed. NYC fits him.

Grrr where in the city was he? I swear I never seen anyone worth while. Dammit.

So? It just shows that he’s NORMAL like any of us. I mean, celebs are expected to use different kind of shirt everyday but he doesn’t want to be labeled as that. :)

RebelYell @ 08/08/2011 at 4:01 am

Most dudes wear the same thing twice before washing it. It isn’t exactly news. Wearing the same outfit twice is pretty smart of him actually. One he didn’t have to pack as many clothes when traveling and secondly it makes pictures of him worth much less,because they look the same as previous pictures. Apparently JJ thought they were worth buying though lol

But where are his fangs? Hehehe

Just saw last nights episode :D mmmmm perfect butt. Me loves the Alex Perfect Assgard

@GlennRosado Rosado: I tried your product left my skin dehydrated – 2 thumbs down

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All