Alexander Skarsgard: Repeat Outfit Offender!

Alexander Skarsgard: Repeat Outfit Offender!

Alexander Skarsgard strolls down the sidewalk holding a binder while listening to his iPod on Sunday (August 7) in New York City.

The 34-year-old True Blood star sported the exact same outfit that he wore two days earlier – and we love him for it!

Earlier in the weekend, Alex was all smiles as he strolled around NYC and even stopped to take a picture with a fan.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

DO YOU EVER repeat the same outfit you wore just days before?

alexander skarsgard repeat outfit offender 01
alexander skarsgard repeat outfit offender 02
alexander skarsgard repeat outfit offender 03
alexander skarsgard repeat outfit offender 04
alexander skarsgard repeat outfit offender 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

me heart Alex, just don’t tell my husband.

I'm so Pretty @ 08/08/2011 at 6:05 am

DO YOU EVER repeat the same outfit you wore just days before? Jared what a dumb question. Of course, I might style a different way.

who cares what this sexy man wears he is just to damn fine for his own good DAYUM!

wonder where he injured his pinkie…
poor baby

latest installment @ 08/08/2011 at 8:04 am

wow – what can he do next?……… next posting on JJ – Alex picks his nose …. all the best gossip here, eh?

I’m looking forward to publicity for Straw Dogs remake ……. should make for some funny, awkward interviews with KB and AS

I don’t care if he repeats. He still manages to look delicious.

Gina the 1st @ 08/08/2011 at 10:38 am

I’ve said it before and I’ll probably have to say it again. He’s a guy, he dresses like any other guy. I’m sure he put ZERO thought into the last time he wore that shirt, even it if was days ago.
To much is made over celebs repeating clothes. Who cares, they do what we all do.

@latest installment:

I doubt AS & KB will have to do many joint interviews now.
There is not a huge publicity push for it anyway from what I hear, I bet they only are together at the premiere.
I am sure Alex will be polite & friendly, why would he not be.

Alex looks hot. His hair looks better here than it did a couple days ago. Anyway, there are a lot more pics of him on Isopix.

OMG Alex looks almost exactly the same as he did when he was a little kid. LOL cute!

@Camille That’s just about the cutest picture I’ve seen of him as a little boy with the exception of that B&W photo of Stellan holding him when he was a baby. Teacup Alex! :) He really does have incredible features. Beautiful child; gorgeous man.

as good as he looks in it, I wouldn’t mind if he wore that every day for a week straight. I actually like him better for it because he isn’t so into the HW style image thing, but just seems more like a normal guy. He probably picked it up off a chair, gave it a quick sniff test and put it on LOL

latest installment @ 08/08/2011 at 11:46 am

@Dani:

Life imitating art imitating life ….

tweet from Rod Lurie

@RodLurie: And Alex is so brilliant in my film STRAW DOGS as Kate Bosworth’s former lover

HILARIOUS – Go Rod and promote your movie……. I’m sure AS will do lots of interviews to support the movie talking about his former lover in life and in the movie

Perhaps we’re all being conned and we’ll have a romantic reunion with AS and KB . It would be far more interesting than bloke walks down street /talks and walks/wears clothes …zzzzzzzz…… sorry I nodded off there

Wow he looks so hot! He looks better this time than a few days ago in the same outfit.

Perfection. Alexander Skarsgard is one of the good guys who can’t stop working his mojo. Never change.

Seriously @ 08/08/2011 at 3:02 pm

After last night ep I can see why KB was stalking him. Damn that was hot and he looks like this in real life. Someone must be crying in her vacuum suck meal which she would never digest.

@latest installment:

Sorry but I doubt this is some prank to get attention lol it’s over, deal with it.

@Camille:

Actually it is amnesiac Eric NOT Alex lol. I bet make up peeps used that upper picture as a moded for AE ;)

Ombsession much? @ 08/08/2011 at 5:39 pm

@latest installment:

What is really hillarious that you’re hanging around all the Alex-related pages and even stalk some random tweets lol. Of course it’s all Alex’s fault. He’s so damn HOT that even the haters (ex fans who are obviously some desperate rejected fatties and fans of other twilight..I mean True Blood actors lol) are obsessed with him. That’s called real charisma, sex appeal and X-factor in one hot gorgeous packagel!

Every time I see him with those darn earbuds I can’t help thinking that his publicist is on the other end of the line telling him what do to.

Either he is stinky, which I doubt, or he is a simple european guy who wears the same top, which I love.
What kind of music does he listen to? Anybody knows? Cause it says a lot about a person.

Holy Hotness Batman @ 08/08/2011 at 9:31 pm

I don’t care that he’s a repeat fashion offender, I love it.

Its awesome when celebs (male and female) repeat outfits. It’s sad and pathetic when you they change their outfit 3-4 times in a day (cought Paris Hilton and Kim K cough) to increase their PR coverage….sad.

of course he wears the same outfit, he’s HUMAN.. ;)

I wear same freaking thing every day …..blue surgical scrubs or pajamas on rare days off ………who cares!!! He could pick the freaking thing up off the floor for all I care ….lol

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All