Miranda Kerr: Glamour Gal in Sydney!

Miranda Kerr: Glamour Gal in Sydney!

Miranda Kerr glams it up as she arrives at Sun Studios on Monday (August 8) in Sydney, Australia.

The 28-year old Aussie model wore a black trench coat, high heeled shoes, and carried a bright red bag as she walked briskly into the studio.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miranda Kerr

Miranda recently spoke about returning to Sydney to hit the runway in a revealing swimsuit for the first time since giving birth to her son, Flynn.

“I am a little nervous about getting back on the runway after just having a baby seven months ago in a swimsuit,” Miranda said.

miranda kerr glamour gal 01
miranda kerr glamour gal 02
miranda kerr glamour gal 03
miranda kerr glamour gal 04
miranda kerr glamour gal 05

Always pretty girl in just jared i’m glad for it

slig.
ya she’s great and nice to see yo write iceland :)

Reality Check @ 08/08/2011 at 7:30 am

Two posts about the same woman on the same day? Jared, you are in love with this woman for no particular reason! She is just another model married to a movie star. What else has she done to deserve so much exposure? At least, the other people featured on this blog have talent, are involved in creative activities and entertain the public!

He posts about her because she is beautiful and popular, as well as being one of the most well known models in the world. She is also being photographed a lot right now, since she is on a promotional campaign for DJ’s. New pics = new posts.
Plus JJ posts about people that get a lot of interest from his readers. So your post just now, whining about her being featured again, just added to her hit count, thereby ensuring that there will be more threads about this gorgeous, sweet girl.
Thanks!

She looks beautiful!
I want her coat!

I want her coat. And her bag. And her legs. And her hair.
Oh, and her husband.
=p

BEAUTIFUL AS WELL AS BORING

VIDEO: Orlando Bloom cuddling Flynn!

Now if she could only eat something as well…

she is truly amazing and stunning mama

Loving her style lately.
She looks gorgeous!

the chipmunk from my garden today looks just like her!

@sal:

Me too! Especially that last part :)

@Reality Check: Agreed, I wouldn’t mid the posts of her so much as long as they were about something interesting!

“But you know, I have been doing my squats and I started Pilates as well as my usual yoga routine,” she continued. “Also the plastic surgery has helped a great deal, the tummy tuck and the boob job. Oh, and the fact that i haven’t consumed any solid food since I squeezed out that thing that they found growing in my uterus.”

overrated alien head.

Stiil with the boob job and tummy tuck stupidity? After all of the proof that she HAS NOT HAD EITHER ONE?
I guess that living in a state of constant denial is the only way to get through your pathetic life, eh?

I take it all back. She is beyond gorgeous!
It’s just that she makes me feel so inadequate that I feel the need to lash out at her perfection.
I love her!

@22

Please. As if.

@@18:

How can you state as fact that she hasn’t had plastic surgery? Do you live with her that you know this for sure? Or do you live in a state of denial where all of your idols are perfect and vampires sparkle and elves shite rainbows and models sweaty armpits don’t stink? You can’t make a statement of fact any more than someone who thinks she has been tucked can. You are speculating as much as they are based on what you want to believe. You fans are no better than the haters. you have no facts and yet you make statemets as if they were wrought in stone. Both sides are all a bunch of freaks.

Postings from people who who quote medical science is why we know that she HAS NOT HAD ANY SURGERY!
I know that using FACTS throws you off, but that isn’t our fault.

The shippers know that Miranda hasn’t had a boob job or a tummy tuck because that is what the voices broadcast directly into their brains via their tinhats.

We have photographic proof that she has not had a tummy tuck. And medical proof that she could not have had a boob job.
What do the haters have? Nothing but lies. But of course, that’s nothing new for them.

Did you forget your helmet on the short bus today?

@@25:

Made up shipper medical facts don’t count as real medical facts. You people don’t know basic genetics so how can you be trusted with any other scientiffical stuff?

Defensive much?
Must have hit a nerve.

LOL! You delphidiots are the morons who think that two blue eyed people can make a brown eyed baby.
Come back to debate science when you get that BASIC rule through your extra thick skulls.

Wow. Who would have thought that a board certified plastic surgeon would throw out medical facts just to back up shippers?
Here’s the article.

But for those haters with limited vocabulary skills, here is the important part…
“Once you stop breastfeeding your child, you should wait a minimum of six months before undergoing elective breast surgery (i.e. augmentation, reduction or mastopexy).”
Now is Dr. Brenner a shipper? Or will you delphites just ignore these FACTS like you do the rest of them?

youpsycho @ 08/08/2011 at 1:29 pm

@@18: what proof?

Double chin alert!!! She’s a strange one. Body is underweight, and yet her head is fat..and sporting a double chin. Not model material, sorry.

Please see post at number 31.
We have proof that she could not have had plastic surgery. Please post your *cough* proof *cough* that she did.
We’ll be waiting.

She looks gorgeous!
I love her coat!

LOL! You would question the law of gravity if it were necessary to make up a rumour about Miranda, huh?
Elective surgery is NEVER performed on a pregnant woman, and you can’t place foreign material (implants) on an organ that is actively producing fluids. Breasts already have an increased risk of infection (mastitis) at the beginning of lactancy because occasionaly the milk ducts get obstructed. In fact, the risk of mastitis can be even of a 30%. No doctor in his right mind would do that surgery and face an even greater risk of provoking a mastitis, thus damaging the breast, stopping the production of milk and obviously, having to remove the implants.

@22-25-28-32 @ 08/08/2011 at 3:10 pm

Let’s see if now you don’t hide as every time you’re proven wrong, which is always. We gave you the proof, so make a glorious comeback. Come on, make our day

Oh, so you came back to give a negative vote to my comment, but you won’t say why we’re wrong? Epic fail. Thanks for admitting that you’re wrong, that you don’t dare to reply and the best of all, that YOU KNOW you’re wrong.
It’s been fun, now please say that the Earth is flat and that makes Miranda evil and us “blind shippers with a tinhat”, it should be fun.

Two blue eyed parents are perfectly capable of making a brown eyes baby if one or both of the blue eyed parents have a brown eyed genetic relation. You carry both dominant AND recessive traits in your gentetic material. If your mother has brown eyes and your father has blue eyes and you have blue eyes (ie: Miranda) you carry BOTH traits and have the chance to pass EITHER on to your off spring. All Christopher Kerr needed to have brown eyes was one grand parent with brown eyes. Which he has. I have no idea where you idiot shippers think that a blue eyed woman carries ONLY the genetic material for blue eyes and nothing else. Go back to school, you freaks. She carried b(blue)B(brown) with brown being a dominant gene and blue the recessive and if she mates with a man with bB the baby has an over 50% chance of having brown eyes (since brown is the dominant gene). She doesn’t have to mate with with a man with brown eyes to have a brown eyed child. Seriously, but down the Twilight books and pick up a text book and you’ll read all about it.

Since brown is the dominant gene, if she has both genes (B brown) and (b Blue) Miranda COULDN’T POSSIBLY have blue eyes, and she does. The dominant gene is the one that expresses phenotypically.
Try again? Or are you done embarrassing yourself?

P.S. Twilight sucks!

Oh, and still waiting for the boob job *****

My goodness you people just love proving that you failed biology.
Two brown eyed parents can have a blue eyed baby, but two blue eyed parents CANNOT have a brown eyed baby. Every one of Miranda’s ancestors could have brown eyes, but SHE DOES NOT CARRY THE GENE because she has BLUE EYES.
If a concept as simple as dominant and recessive genes is beyond your understanding, no wonder you guys fail at life.

You said it yourself. Brown is dominant. So if she carried the brown eyed gene, she woul dhave brown eyes.
Why is this so hard for you delphidiots?

I’m not sure what’s funnier-the people who shout “Plastic surgery!” just to stir up trouble, or the loyal followers who run foaming at the mouth to protect Mother Miranda every time. Sorry, but your no excuse worship over her is just as bad as the people who hate her. You don’t know her enough to hate her, but you can’t say you know her enough to love her as much as you do, either.

I do find her new nickname the “Flash Nazi” very fitting. She can smile as sweetly as she wants, but at the end of the day, she’s still a model through and through.

What’s wrong with defending her against lies?
Just because we are fans, doesn’t mean that we “worship” her. We probably spend less time on her than the haters. It’s just that I hate bullies of any kind. And people who spread lies and sling mud are nothing but bullies.

I don’t worship Miranda at all. I like Rosie Huntington better as a model, and I’m sure that she’s not Teresa of Calcutta. It’s just that when I see a lie as big as a temple, I point it out. And I do it every time I hear an obvious lie, no matter if it’s about Miranda or about any other topic.
Saying that she’s ugly is an opinion, wrong I think, but an opinion anyway.
Lying about genetics, plastic surgery and other well established facts is another different matter, not to mention it’s irresponsible to give wrong medical information on a public forum, don’t you agree?
As for lies about Miranda’s life, I think it’s inmoral to make up lies about people’s life with no other goal than hurting them. If I knew you and heard a false rumour about you, I would defend you too. And I think that there’s something terribly wrong about the morals of a person who thinks it’s ok to lie about other people.

nah she didn’t have plastic surgery because if she did why wouldn’t she fix that wonk nose and get some face liposuction,cheekbone/chin implants help her out in the double chin department first? Because that’s what needs the obvious fixin, not her bod.

Glamour gal? There is nothing glamorous about this cow.

lordie, look at that double chin..yuck!

SHE HAS BEEN WORKING SO HARD !!!!

SHE IS NOT THE FIRST WOMAN TO GIVE BIRTH BUT SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ALONG WITH MY MOTHERS !!!!!

I may vomit if I visit this page one more time and see this woman’s ugly mug at the top. Can her fifteen minutes be up now so we can move on to the next useless fameho?

You can pretend that these haters are posting this garbage about plastic surgery and the origin of Flynn’s gorgeous brown eyes just to stir things up, but we know better.
They post this same bull on their own site, and talk about how little shadows are proof that Miranda had surgery, even though there are no scars. Or that they just know that Miranda had elective surgery while pregnant. And that shippers are idiots for not understanding genetics, and the amazingly recessive, dominant, brown gene that they believe to exist .
Now that you lot have been proved wrong once again, you are trying to pretend that it was all for the fun of stirring up her defenders. But we know the truth. We know that they mean every word that was posted.
They are morons who run from the truth, or pretend that they were ‘just kidding’ when caught in another lie.
So nice try ‘Bee’. But we’re on to you.

Grammar police! @ 08/08/2011 at 4:55 pm

This implies that she had her baby in a swim suit. What the dumba$$ means to say is: I am a little nervous about getting back on the runway in a swimsuit after having a baby seven months ago,” only she is too dumb to string a sentence together properly.

I believe that is a misqoute. In the taped interview, she said it correctly. Either that, or there is some major puctuation missing.
She isn’t Einstein, but she can speak English.

Leave her alone! English is her second language!

@Grammar police @ 08/08/2011 at 5:04 pm

Don’t make me talk! Miranda was misquoted, but some haters writte lyek diz and you don’t make any complaints.

Oh come on, don’t be naive! All haters from #1 to #6 know that everything they say about plastic surgery or genetics is pure bllocks. The best proof is that they conveniently disappear when someone posts facts that prove them wrong but still come back to rate the comments with negative votes, proving that they have read them but don’t want to reply. They’re perfectly aware that they’re lying, they know Miranda didn’t go through plastic surgery, they know that Flynn is a little clon of his papa and they know every lie about her life is an invention. They just try to fool themselves.

Stick to that, haters. You’re better making gross jokes about sexual pervertions -while complaining about other people’s “bad taste” and “low class”- and making bad impersonations of fans and family members than proving your crazy lies.

Nope, not naivete, just the truth.
Just take a little trip to looney-ville and you will see that these idiots believe every word that they say.
The smarter ones left long ago. The only ones left are the ones that truly deserve the title of delph-idiot.

You got that right. Anyone who looks at Flynn and doesn’t see Orlando’s beautiful brown eyes and happy smile is indeed, fooling themselves.

They’re just pretending they believe it. They prove that they know they’re lying every time they run like rats when their “theories” are proven wrong. And the poor things are so thick that they come back to vote posts with proof down, making it obvious to us.

I love her beautiful ass !!

i need a thesaurus @ 08/08/2011 at 7:00 pm

I’m sorry, but Miranda Kerr is (quite possibly a great mother and nice woman – but that’s beside the point) a walking advertisement. She was paid by Prada to carry that abominable red bag and walk around in public with it as much as possible. Red. The colour of corruption.

So much hatred, ignorance and stupidity in one post.
Where to start?
I guess we will start with the obvious. Where exactly did Miranda EVER claim to be the only woman to give birth? Or the only one to nurse? Or to be better than any other mother? Please post a link, because I sure have never seen her say any such thing.
Relating a personal experience is NOT the same thing as believeing yourself unique. People ask her about her delivery, she answered. And as a lot of people across the web have stated, it was great to hear a celebrity actually be honest about childbirth. Much more refreshing than Gisele’s story of dancing unicorns and rainbows during a pain free, blissful delivery.
And comparing a baby to a cancer? Really? That is a new low, even for a delphite. And that says a ton!
And you have also revealed yourself to be as stubborn as an @ss. How many times, exactly do we have to show you ‘boob job boobs’ medical evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that she did NOT, could NOT, and has NOT had a bood job. Your stubborness is laughable.
But go ahead, and keep on posting. The more often that you reveal your ignorance, the more people will see how ridiculous you delphites are.
ta-
BTW, you just gave us more evidence that you are a delphi hag.
NO ONE calls a boyfriend of a 14-16 year old girl a “f**k buddy” but a delphite.
Your hatred, jealousy and insecurities really need to be treated professionally. It’s not healthy to wallow in darkness the way that you do.
You need help.

Her huge face looks gross.

actually i think she is famous because of her husband orlando bloom <3

actually i think she’s famous because of her husband orlando bloom

My brother thinks she’s famous not only because of her hubby but because she’s the only model who has double chin LOL.

Anorexic Models @ 08/09/2011 at 1:04 am

@@25:
How do you know she didn’t get breast implants?
There is evidence on the internet that she did.
I want you to prove that she did not get breast implants.
You can’t do that can you. So why don’t you and your friends get a life
and accept the fact that Miranda is just another anorexic model who had to get a breast augmentation to model sexy underwear.

PMSL!
After all of the medical evidence to the contrary, you are still stupid enough to believe that she had augmentation?
The name Delph-IDIOT really does suit you, doesn’t it.
BTW, she was always small busted while becoming one of the top models for VS. She didn’t need augmentation to be sexy.

@Anorexic Models @ 08/09/2011 at 2:22 am

You can repeat it 1,000 times more and there still will be medical proof (posts 30&35) she didn’t have plastic surgery. If you want to fit into Einstein’s definition of insanity, that’s up to you.

That wasn’t the discussion. Haters say two people with blue eyes can have a brown eyed baby, and that’s impossible because both parents would have two recessive blue eye genes. That’s a basic calculation too.

Well we Americans know that genetics is not simply a mathematical equation.
Sure, the laws of probability are involved, but simple math does not take into account the weight of the dominant vs recessive gene.
Blue is recessive, brown is dominant. That is the basic law here that some people just refuse to grasp, or are too ignorant to understand.
Brown eyed people can carry the recessive blue gene, but if blue eyed people carried the brown gene, they would have brown eyes. Simple, really.
BB + bb = Brown
Bb + bb = Brown or blue (Bb or bb)
bb + bb = blue

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 7:42 am

Brown (Bb) + Blue (bb) = 50% of offspring blue (bb) and 50% brown (Bb).

Brown (BB) + Blue (bb) = 100% of offspring brown (Bb)

Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 10:19 am

@@Dramatic Kitten: Actually, you’re right.

Lol, that’s shows me up the right alley. ^.^

She was paid by Prada to carry that abominable red bag and walk around in public with it as much as possible. Red. _______________________
Why is this a bad thing? I am just curious.

@Hank: Then stop reading articles if you don’t want to read about her.

@@73: Orlando has brown eyes, Miranda has blue eyes and Flynn has brown eyes. I don’t know what the issue is?

@45 It’s nice that you want to defend someone against lies, but I really think you’re causing yourself more stress and frustration than if you’d just left the idiots alone. Stupidity can speak for itself because they’re obviously never going to stop. And the more they do it makes them seem even worse anyway.

@52 Um, okay, wow. I don’t know where all of your hostility is coming from, but it’s ridiculous that you’d vent that all at me. You don’t even know me. I don’t hate or love Miranda. I post on here because I love seeing how much Flynn has grown up, and I’ve always been a fan of Orlando. Unfortunately, I hear more news about Miranda than him, but I still like to keep up with them because they’re an interesting family. I’m sure there are people who honestly want to believe the lies they’re spreading, but you have to be naive if you think all of them aren’t doing it just to tick the defenders off and waste your time. That’s all I was saying, and for you to come at me with such hostility makes you look all the worse for it. Don’t attack people you don’t know. It makes you look just as bad as the people who attack Miranda for the same reason.

Congrats on the baby Miranda! Australian models are always gorgeous! Even super-talented….look at what aussie fashion models the NERVO twins are making of themselves! http://youtu.be/HqdsbPJbM0g :)