Miranda Kerr: I Feel Like A Milk Maid!

Miranda Kerr: I Feel Like A Milk Maid!

Miranda Kerr is red hot in a floral printed maxi dress while out with her adorable son Flynn on Tuesday (August 9) in Sydney, Australia.

The day before, the 28-year-old Aussie model arrived at Sun Studios – the same building where she was spotted over the weekend.

Miranda recently shared that juggling motherhood and work hasn’t been easy.

“I am breast feeding and pumping. When I am at work I am pumping. I feel like a milk maid, but it is worth it,” she said.

“I definitely did not realize how challenging it is being a mother and working. My priority is to be with [my son Flynn] so I am very selective with what I do,” she added.

miranda kerr flynn red maxi dress 01
miranda kerr flynn red maxi dress 02
miranda kerr flynn red maxi dress 03
miranda kerr flynn red maxi dress 04
miranda kerr flynn red maxi dress 05
miranda kerr flynn red maxi dress 06

i want milk

So is so elegant and pretty I can’t.

the best body ever!! so jealous lol

Isn’t she lovely!!! She looks wholesome and fresh as a flower.

her skin/eyes/hair/dimpled smile so beautiful

Did she do something recently besides giving birth? Why is her walking around outside news? She’s going to be the next Rachal Bilson.

Miranda is so lovely and beautiful..

Hide your big round face Miranda it’s disgusting.

i am tired of KerrBloom

Because I Can. @ 08/08/2011 at 10:29 pm

More Candice Swanepoel, please.

So gorgeous! I love her!

I’m tired of Kerr but I still like Bloom! Miranda seems to be a nice person. But honestly there’s way too much media coverage about her on JJ recently (probably after her giving birth).

sweet another of her breast feeding tales!

I think she’s not the kind of celebrities who tend to stay low-profile. She’s a pretty and sweet lady, that’s for sure. But She loves attention too, since more attention on a model usually means more money making.

She looks amazing!

blah blah breast feeding blah blah blah blah

NO ONE GIVES A SHITE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BREASTFEEDING!! STFU!! YOU ARE FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE AND YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR UGLY GOB!!

i drink from those titties, too! luv ya sis!!!

Miranda Kerr @ 08/08/2011 at 11:00 pm

My priority is to be with my son and to sell him out to my employer as a sandwhichboard for the tacky brands they shill in their stores and to use him to promote myself and my makeup line and I talk and talk and talk because I love the sound of my own voice and I make sure that the paparazzi get nice clear pictures of his face because he is sacred to me that way and I love to talk about my breasts and to make other mothers feel like crap because they are not as perfect as I think I am and I set up my husband by calling the paparazzi and did I mention that I love myself?

I guess that she really is famous for her beauty when even conservative pundits are using her as the gold standard.
Conservatives were complaining abiut the photo of Michele Bachman that Newsweek used for their cover. It is a rather unflattering photo, showing Ms. Bachman with “wild eyes”. Conservatives are saying that this is proof that Newsweek is biased against republicans and sexist.
Tea Party (a radical conservative group) queen Dana Loesch commented on the picture, stating that “When your premise is an unflattering photo (and if you don’t have them you’re a liar or MIRANDA KERR) to sell your bias, you just might be a chauvinist.”
When even angry right wingers not only know your name, but think that you are perfect, you must be pretty darned special.
Way to go, Miranda!

So much hatred, ignorance and stupidity in one post.
Where to start?
I guess we will start with the obvious. Where exactly did Miranda EVER claim to be the only woman to give birth? Or the only one to nurse? Or to be better than any other mother? Please post a link, because I sure have never seen her say any such thing.
Relating a personal experience is NOT the same thing as believeing yourself unique. People ask her about her delivery, she answered. And as a lot of people across the web have stated, it was great to hear a celebrity actually be honest about childbirth. Much more refreshing than Gisele’s story of dancing unicorns and rainbows during a pain free, blissful delivery.
And comparing a baby to a cancer? Really? That is a new low, even for a delphite. And that says a ton!
And you have also revealed yourself to be as stubborn as an @ss. How many times, exactly do we have to show you ‘boob job boobs’ medical evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that she did NOT, could NOT, and has NOT had a bood job. Your stubborness is laughable.
But go ahead, and keep on posting. The more often that you reveal your ignorance, the more people will see how ridiculous you delphites are.
ta-
BTW, you just gave us more evidence that you are a delphi hag.
NO ONE calls a boyfriend of a 14-16 year old girl a “f**k buddy” but a delphite.
Your hatred, jealousy and insecurities really need to be treated professionally. It’s not healthy to wallow in darkness the way that you do.
You need help.

It’s not “another breast feeding tale”, it’s taken from an older interview.

You look like a milkmaid. An ugly, doughy-faced milkmaid.

Hey, if I had companies willing to make cute customized t-shirts for my baby, I would let him wear them too.
They are cute shirts. What exactly is wrong with them?

She looks gorgeous! And such a romantic dress.

This woman has some serious ugly going on.

Gorgeous chick.

This woman has some serious beauty going on.

the dress is cute. but quick question. what happened to her dog? does she have the cut lil thing or did she trade it in for something else? like oh i dont know, a baby? lol.

@@20:

The problem is the fact that she agreed to put them on him and parade him around in front of the paparazzi that DJ hired when she claims that she is a private person and wants to keep that kid “sacred.” The classy thing to do would have been to accept the shirt, take them home and wear them on him when no one is looking not let DJ use him for promotion. She’s a hypocrite and a liar and a poor excuse for a mother.

But those shirts are not DJ’s shirts. They aren’t sold in any store as a matter of fact. They were custom made for Flynn, and Flynn alone. Please tell me how DJ’s is benefitting from him wearing something that they do not sell?

She looks like crap! And such a hideous dress.

She still has Frankie. But she can’t bring a dog into Australia.

The brand name is RIGHT ON THE SHIRT and Mambo is one of the brands that DJ sells so the kid is being used as advertising, you dumb cow. Someone who is an idiiot like you will say, “oh Mambo made those cute little shirts for Christopher Kerr! I wonder what other cute stuff they make? Lemme go down to David Jones and see!” And then the idiot buys crap at the store and David Jones profits form something it doesn’t sell. That is how marketing works, dumba$$. Are you really that thick? Wait, you’re a Miranda Kerr fan, you really are that thick.

She made a coat for Flynn out of Frankie. Sidi, too. That’s why Ted C. calls her Cruella de Vil. She makes coats out of puppies and treats her husband like shite and throws temper tantrums when there isn’t a camera in her ugly mug.

And the delphidiot reveals her true self.
Such class, refinement and elegance can only come from a delphite.
So you’re saying that if Flynn wears ANY brand he is acting as a shill? And is Mambo exclusive to DJ’s? I think not. But wait, not thinking is your realm of expertise, right. You see a thinking person would realize that people seeing a CUSTOM shirt from Mambo would go to the Mambo web site to see their other CUSTOM designs. Not to DJ’s where their selection is so limited. THAT is how marketing works, you “dumba$$”.
Twisting genetic science and medical facts is not enough for you, eh? Now you are pretending to understand marketing and back to attacking a baby. Nice.

*waves at bealzey-troll*

She’s a hypocritical and severely self-centered woman. Firstly using Orlando and now using her baby only to satisfy her vanity, when it’s all done she treats her hubby like a dog.

She’s so beautiful!

If she was as self centered and vain as you seem to think she is, she would not be breast feeding Flynn. She would not have wanted to risk ruining her breasts even if it meant having a healthier baby. The fact that she is putting the health of her beautiful baby boy in front of vanity and any worries that she has about her body, is proof that she is not self centered at all.

No. Of course she’ll do breast feeding, since she wants to tell everyone how wonderful a mum she is. She’ll still keep blah blah blah about the same story like this “I feel like a milk maid” trash. And even if she’s really a devoted mum, she’s not a good wife. Using husband for fame first and then treats him like shite once he’s used up and valueless.

Oh, so breast feeding has nothing to do with caring about the health of her first born child, it’s all about vanity?
You have a really sick way of seeing the world.
And since when has she treated Orlando “like shite”? Examples?
From everything he says about her, he is obviously happy and in love. But I guess that as a total stranger, you know best, right?
And you wonder why people mock you?

dream baby @ 08/09/2011 at 3:02 am

I am sure she is NOT breastfeeding Flynn any more. She was on the fitting for VS fantasy bra a month ago in NY. Do you think that VS would fit the bra for the breastfeeding woman? Who can stop breastfeeding every day for any reason, not necessarily on her wish (illness, loosing milk). When you stop breastfeeding your boobs change in shape and size. Do you really think that VS would risk with the fantasy bra- few million dollars worth bra which is the highlight of their annual show? Be serious. This is just Miranda’s usual topic in every conversation since birth- how superb and perfect mother she is.

Give me a break! Even I know that these days Miranda is going to DJ’s, how are the paps not supposed to know they can find her there?
And what do you suggest? That the baby goes around completely naked so he never wears a brand?
That shirt was made exclusively for him, so are you really saying Miranda is advertising something that nobody can buy? That’s so ridiculous that I don’t even believe you take your own words seriously.

Oh yes he’s in love. How do you know? You are also a total stranger, don’t you?

Ted C only talks about KerrBloom to say that they’re sweet and in love. And nobody knows that better than you as for a while you were constantly sending him questions expecting him to say otherwise.

I’ve seen many pictures of O&M, and she appears to be indifferent to him. I don’t know maybe she’s just tired.

Bloom is constantly praising his wife. And don’t say that he “has to do it” because no, he doesn’t have to and he’s not the kind of person to talk much about anything. The question is, how do haters know she treats him like shite?

Oh if you have seen pics of them and got that impression, let’s totally forget their 4 years together, their marriage, the baby they had together and the fact that they’re all the time together

I think “All time together” doesn’t mean she loves him sweetie.

Actually yes, when two people want to be all the time together it tends to be because their company makes them happy.
Your biased interpretation of some pics taken at some random second of their day, however, doesn’t prove shite.

“when two people want to be all the time together it tends to be because their company makes them happy”
I’ll have to agree with you when it comes to ordiniry ones like us. In Hollywood, NO! Their company may make them happy, or more likely, make more advantage for either of them or maybe both. And I personally think the fact they stay together benefits Miranda’s career more.

Miranda is very popular on her own, more and more each day. And don’t you always say that Orlando is washed up and none of the movies he makes counts? Stick to your stories.
Besides, they don’t have to be together all the time, they could be “officially” together and spend a lot of time apart, like most Hwood couples. These two choose to be together and even travel together to support each other’s job.

I’m not a Miranda fan but that doesn’t mean I’m a hater. And I never said anything about Orlando being a hasbeen or anything like that. Please don’t overreact. Sometimes I find Miranda’s fans are as aggressive as haters when people say something they don’t agree with. One more thing, she’s popular not ALL by herself. Without her husband, she would just be the other VS angels like Adriana Lima or Alessandra Ambrosio at best, even if she does work very hard.

“the fact they stay together benefits Miranda’s career more” I’ll agree with you, and I would like to add one more sentence,
The fact they stay together seriously damages Orlando’s career!!!

candice and miranda like so young but i like candice alot

Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 6:29 am

@@57: Miranda’s fans are indeed unusually aggressive.

I don’t particularly dislike her, or at least I didn’t used to as she’s now quickly rising on my shite-o-meter, but I do find it difficult to understand her fans’ unusual zeal.

Seriously people, is it about Orlando or sth?

Aggressive? I didn’t attack you at any moment. The haters, like #36 that insulted the person they were talking to about 3 times in one post, is aggressive. Comparing my disagreement with direct insults from the haters shows how biased you are.
Don’t fool yourself, Vogue didn’t give her 3 covers for who her husband is. Vogue is not a tabloid but a serious magazine concerned about fashion and who they put on their covers. IMO saying that Miranda’s success is due to Orlando is nothing but sexism, and it’s sad how it’s often women the ones who refuse to accept another woman’s success.

Why is this woman getting so much attention???
So she gave birth !!!
welcome to the club of millions and millions of women

If being with her damages his career and besides he doesn’t love her, then why is he with her?
I think you’re wrong on both statements, but I really don’t understand your self contradicting logic.

@@58: Of course Vogue didn’t give her 3 covers for who her husband is, but Vogue won’t give any nobody covers too. Without a famous husband, she would just be another VS model. She has to become famous first then she would get the chance to get a cover or even more. How did she become famous all of a sudden? Yes, dating HIM!

Someone said Kerr damages his career and the other thought he don’t love her. Self contradicting logic? They are not even the same person you idiot!

Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio are as famous as her, and you can’t convince anyone that the people from Vogue never heard of them. It’s obvious that Vogue doesn’t choose the models based on stardom.

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 7:04 am

The speed of my responses? I think that haters are just as fast. In fact they’re often the first ones to reply to a thread, and flood it with all kind of vulgarity. They are zealous, and true, very rude as well. In fact the need to insult people who disagree with them speaks of a bigger passion to prove a point: your own definition of aggressive.
Why am I doing it? I like both Orlando and Miranda, I hate lies and I hate people who try to hurt people who never did anything to them.
What about you guys? Why the lies, why the insults at their fans, why search a celebrity you don’t like, why even get to lie about medical facts as long as you make up a rumour about a stranger?

Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 7:54 am

It’s the haters’ job to hate, so it’s hardly surprising they’re fast and offensive. Hatred is easy, it’s hardly surprising.

You like Miranda and Orlando – but why? You don’t know them personally, do you? So what do they represent to make you defend them? I don’t really buy into the part about hating lies – if that were the case, you’d be equally active in threads on other celebrities.

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 8:07 am

Exactly, I don’t know them so I don’t understand why you think there’s something more about defending them than liking them and hating lies. I hate people who lie and try to hurt good people in real life too. I don’t know what’s so weird about it. Am I supposed to enjoy seeing people insult and lie about people I like? In that case then yes, I’m weird.
True, it’s the haters’ job to hate, but they weren’t born haters, were they? And one thing is to dislike a celebrity which is completely normal and another is to create a site exclusively to spread lies, search the hated celebrity daily -even faster than fans-, attack and harrass that celebrity’s fans and family, change the laws of science and genetics to make some weird theory fit, etc. Do you honestly think that’s normal? In fact, do you think that defending a celebrity you like is creepier than that? Really?

If you want any example for fans being aggressive, just look post.72! See, calling Dramatic Kitten’s curiosity idiotic…well such a classy fan.

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 8:15 am

BTW yes, there are other celebrities I like, but they’re not the kind to awake the interest of gossip sites, and their detractors are not completely mad and don’t make up crap about them LOL

I don’t need to call Dramatic Kitten an idiot, but 72 is Bambi compared to the insults and over the top vulgarity that comes from the haters. It’s still funny how you get so scandalized about post 72 and think that jokes about being in love with corpses, attacking babies and calling fans dumb cows is the epitome of class.

I actually don’t think that O&M spend that much time together. Didn’t she say they were going to have a family vacation in Australia at the end of July/August? He, for some reason, flew into Sydney 3 days after her, spent about 3 days with her, and then was gone again to NZ. Couldn’t even hang around a few more hours to see her big comeback on the catwalk. Has filming even started back for The Hobbit? Looks to me like he got bored with all her pap nonsense and left to go hang out with his friends.

I so agree. Even when they’re in the same city, you almost never see them together. Maybe to trade the baby off somewhere. Otherwise, he’s always on his bike and she’s off to visit “friends.”

They’re always together. Pics of a second of their day mean nothing. He flying to NYC to attend fashion parties that only affect her, she flying to all the movie sets where he works, that counts.
He probably had to fly to NZ so fast to arrange something for The Hobbit. Or is it a big coincidence that he flew precisely to NZ, where he has to start filming soon? I don’t think so.
This whole thing that he went to NZ to avoid being with her is nothing but damage control for the haters, who were eager to say that OB only flew to Oz to earn an appearance fee from DJ. Since he didn’t attend, they had to rush to find an alternative explanation.

I’m not saying haters are right for attacking you fans or even the innocent baby. Again, you OVERREACT. You get pissed off so easily once others’ viewpoints do not match yours.

Where’s your proof that they’re “always” together? I’m not a hater, but I’m not a shipper either. I think he flew to NZ because it was a convenient excuse about the filming. It obviously hasn’t started yet, and he’s just hanging around taking pics with fans and going out to eat with friends. I guess what really surprises he is that he seems to spend so little time with his son, maybe 2 weeks out of a month at most.

this dress is gorgeous.

It’s not me the one who insults, impersonates, goes totally berserk and dedicates the whole day to think of crazy theories. I’m here, talking to you, completely calm, without insulting, what makes you think I’m pissed off? I just think it’s VERY, extremely weird that you find something censorable about liking a celebrity and think that all the mad stuff the ‘delphites’ do is normal.

Ever notice how she goes on and on all the time in interviews about the baby…he’s the best thing she’s ever done, the light of her life, etc… She mentions OB as an afterthought if at all. I guess now that he’s given her the ultimate accessory that she can manipulate as she pleases for publicity purposes, she no longer needs him.

Because we know that he always goes where she goes even if he has no business there, and viceversa. Most celeb couples spend a lot of time apart due to work and don’t even bother to visit each other.
You think that they’re never together because you see them, occasionally, separated for one second of the day? What makes you think they’re not together the remaining 23 hours and 59 seconds?

You’re saying you’re not a hater, but at the same time state that he went to NZ for no reason in particular? Hmm, allow me to have my doubts

Well I never say they are normal for hating a stranger, and I didn’t say anything wrong about liking a celebrity either. Who are you talking to I’m sorry?

When a baby arrives the partner always adopts a second priority place temporarily. It’s perfectly normal.
It’s very twisted to think she’s using her baby for publicity and the reasons you’ve given to state so are close to unbelievable.

Of course this happened eventually. Orlando is now useless to her. That’s why she treats him like trash. It’s simple to understand.

Ok, now I really got lost. You said that I “over react” and I’m “pissed off” when it’s the haters the only ones who do that, and with a passion.

Please use the same logic with your own thoughts. You assume they’re always together with no proof either. I think he had a reason to go to NZ, he wasn’t very happy in Australia. She was probably working all the time, seemed totally disinterested in him for anything other than pap shoots, and he got tired of it pretty quickly. I have to wonder if he has seen those pics of her obviously posing for photographers with the baby in the Kerr-Bloom shirt. Can you imagine him doing something similar?

And not that I need to prove anything, but I think most of the haters’ ideas are absurd. The baby is obviously his. It’s beyond stupid to think she had cosmetic surgery , etc. At the same time, I’m not going to blindly think they’re the love story of the century, when their actions and words indicate otherwise.

Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 9:49 am

@@Dramatic Kitten: I do indeed find it odd to see there are such dedicated fans of Miranda Kerr because there’s absolutely nothing special about her. I don’t mean that as an insult merely as a comparative statement. I do in fact understand why people support/fan/defend celebrities, but only when those celebrities represent something that’s personal for the fans.
So I understand celeb crushes, obsessions and hates, or even plain regular support – but Miranda Kerr just doesn’t stand out among celebrities in any way that would justify anything other than guys having her posters on their walls. She doesn’t do charity, she’s not the top fashionista or trendsetter, doesn’t have political or social opinions, not an actress, not Lady Gaga, doesn’t create anything at all, really. In fact, the only thing she does is look pretty (in the opinion of some, at the very least).
So what gives? Why are there such dedicated female fans of hers?
Also, sorry for the rant, but I’m seriously just curious here.

I’m twisted to think she uses the baby for publicity? Where have you been the past 7 months? She actually stops and poses with him now for the paps, while she’s strutting about with her stiletto heels and designer dress, just to make sure they don’t miss his cute little promotional t-shirt.

Honestly I don’t even know who I’m talking to right now or if I’m talking to the same person. I said overreact, because you tends to view people like us (who are not fans) as haters, and take out own opinion as bias.

Seeing her at his movie sets and him at the MET gala IS proof that they try to spend time together even if she had nothing to do in the countries where his movies are made and he had nothing to do in NYC.
I don’t understand the whole “KerrBloom shirt” scandal. A store that is NOT DJs made that shirt especially for him. She went to DJs, where she works, and paps were there because they knew she would go. They took pictures. I don’t see anything bad about it. Do you expect the baby to be naked so he doesn’t unintentionally advertise something? Do you expect her to get into the building where she works through teleportation so she avoids photographers?
I don’t think they’re living a Disney love story, they obviously must have their share of problems like most couples, but to say he went to another country, with no reason other than escaping from his own wife? Oh come on

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 10:11 am

I can’t talk for all the people who like her, but I’ve personally always felt inclined to defend people who are attacked out of jealousy or other low feelings, especially when the attacked person isn’t given the right to defend herself. I hate cowardice, and don’t like people who attack others knowing there will be no consequences. A good friend of mine was a victim of extremely jealous girls who made up nasty rumours about her, only because she is very beautiful, and she suffered so much that I can’t stand this kind of hyaena low behaviour.
I don’t think Miranda is special either, there are other celebrities that I admire 1 million times more, but it bothers me to see that she hasn’t done anything bad except dating a male celebrity that fuels passions, and is getting all that undeserved filth. I think that if haters weren’t so poisonous I wouldn’t feel that way.

Seeing him at the Met gala and her at his move shoots proves that publicity appearances and pictures are a necessary part of their life. Look at the red carpet video at the Good Doctor premiere in NY. His agent (their agent?) tells him to pose with her and then tells him to go back and pose some more when he rushes through it.

Are you seriously trying to say the only thing the baby had to wear was that particular t-shirt? Why couldn’t it be worn privately for friends and family, unless, of course, you had a reason to show it off for the paps. Furthermore, why did the baby even need to be with her? Surely the nanny or her mother or grandmother could have kept him (frozen breast milk anyone?) while she was obviously in a professional work environment and not modeling.

I’ll be glad to say he went to NZ for another reason as soon as I see him working. For the time being, I’ll think he’s trying to escape his wife and her using him and the baby for pap setups.

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 10:17 am

BTW I know that Miranda in all likeliness has never heard of the haters, but it’s not her feelings that I try to defend as I doubt she gives a shite. It’s the behaviour of these people that I hate.

I didn’t mean the Good Doctor premiere. A premiere is a premiere, and of course premieres are pure publicity. I mean pictures of them on set, and all the fans that said they’d seen them there and were fantastic.
As for the shirt, why should he only wear it at home? It’s a gift and it’s not even for sale, so why hide it?
And why can’t the baby be with her? If she’s allowed to take him to work, why keep him with a nanny when he can be with his mum? Most mothers would love to be able to have their baby with them all the time, but they’re not allowed to do it.
I don’t believe for a second that OB went to NZ and it’s just a coincidence that he’s about to start working there. If he wanted to be with a friend for a while, he could have called Eric Bana and stay in Australia.

I think Miranda may actually be very aware of the haters. A couple of people have pointed out comments and websites to her on her FB page. She claims she just ignores them.

Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 10:30 am

@@Dramatic Kitten: So basically you support her because she’s disliked? Sort of like rooting for the underdog? Ok, I can understand that.

She is getting some major overexposure, though. Not saying it’s necessarily on purpose but… oh, who am I kidding. I totally think she’s doing it on purpose ;-)

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 10:39 am

98 comments? I think that JJ is happy to overexpose her.

@cierra: She has had Frankie out with her a ton. She even had Frankie at brunch with her family.

@Alice: You are wack.

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 10:42 am

I find it awfully strange that you seem able to justify any and all posts from haters, yet seem puzzled by posts from fans.
That points to a certain bias, if you ask me.
You’ve also been at this for hours, including posts on several threads, yet you claim not to care.
You sure seem invested in the life of this model that you claim is so un-newsworthy.

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 10:43 am

I don’t think she’s disliked, in fact I see that she’s very well liked in general, but her few detractors don’t settle for saying she’s ugly, or stupid, or “fat faced”. They literally make up lies about her, and I hate that.

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 10:45 am

She is on a publicity tour for DJ’s which is being heavily covered by media due to her popularity in Australia…..of course it is on purpose.

Dramatic Kitten is a troll.
She had a previous post deleted where she basically inferred that Americans were too stupid to understand her version of genetic law.
She actually admitted later that she was wrong (finally) about genetics. But she did not apologize for her bigotry.
Until she does, she is not worth a moment of your time.

What set pics? Other than her well-publicized appearance at 3M for one day, and oh, that kiss on the set of Main Street, I can’t think of any others.

Not hiding the t-shirt does not mean you have to draw attention to it and to the baby either. She chose that shirt by coincidence on the day she was parading the baby in front of the paps? I don’t think so. She was using him for the publicity, there’s no other reason, as in look how cute he is, and just in case you’ve forgotten look who his dad is. She didn’t feel the need to have with her the day before at a business lunch, but suddenly just when she’s walking into a newspaper headquarters she’s dragging him along. How much fun could that have been for Flynn anyway? If he absolutely had to be there, couldn’t the nanny have brought him to her through another entrance instead of where all the paps just happened to be? But then she would have missed out on the added publicity and media headlines.

And why didn’t OB go and hang with Eric? Because he wanted out of Australia, imo. I agree that I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he went to NZ. Of course, he’s going to be filming there and it put the best spin on things for him to go there. But he’s not filming yet. He’s been there for a week, so what is he doing?

Eric is not in Australia either. Is he running away from his wife, too?
And all of the required cast is back in NZ. There is a lot of preparation before the cameras start to roll. Battle choreography training, wardrobe fittings, wig fittings, script meetings, etc.

Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 11:28 am

I have idd been at it for hours, never hiding behind changing monikers or anonimity. I don’t particularly care about Miranda Kerr, but I do care about the motivations of her fans, for professional reasons, of sorts. And those motivations are a bit unusual, so I was curious. I’m starting to see though that the fan squibbles here are merely a spill over from some other site, no?

@sam: If you felt offended, then I do apologize. I was joking, but perhaps it didn’t come across as such. I’m a fan of America, its culture and history and a tireless promoter of it in my backwater country.

Since I’ve never even seen pics of Eric’s wife, must less of her showing their kids off for the paps, I doubt he is running away from her for that reason. Other than that, who knows?

Whatever OB is doing in NZ, it is not having a “family vacation” with his wife and son, as Miranda claimed several times they would be doing right about now. We’ll see what happens.

I see there’s no point in talking about their time together. I remember that on an occasion someone tweeted they had seen them all cuddly going to an Australian beach (don’t remember its name) and a few days later OMG they were on that beach. Of course, haters didn’t believe the sighting as it suggested they love each other, and if they deny it, it didn’t happen. It doesn’t matter the amazing coincidence that days later they happened to show up on that precise beach.
The same goes for that time they went to an event in Las Vegas (I believe) and someone who was supposed not to like them said they were sweet to each other. And a long etc.
I still don’t get the problem with the shirt. It’s not on sale, it doesn’t belong to DJs, why must it be hidden like a secret? So what if it called attention?
And they can’t be all the time hiding the baby either, not if they want to have a relatively normal life.
What is OB doing in NZ? Something related to the movie, of course! A movie is not made just shooting scenes.

Then you haven’t been looking. That’s what happens when you aren’t stalking other celebs like you stalk Orlando and Miranda.
And Miranda has always said that she would be working every day at first when she went to Oz. She mentioned the Melborne in-store meet and greets on her facebook. How could you think that she meant that the meet and greets would be a family vacation?

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 11:46 am

You don’t really expect fans to post nicks, right? The naive fans who do so get stalked by haters and impersonated, a fan in particular got “investigated” until her real name was published on JJ by a hater. Thanks but no thanks.

‘The same goes for that time they went to an event in Las Vegas (I believe) and someone who was supposed not to like them said they were sweet to each other’
I remember that post on delphi.
They were so angry at her for posting a positive comment that didn’t match their party line that that she was forced to eventually delete her comment. They then went on to twist any and all reports that came from the party to infer that he wasn’t near her the entire night.
Hypocrites.

I never said that I don’t think they have a relationship. Quite obviously they do since Flynn is proof. And I thought it was real long before the hater posted her little ever-changing story about the Global Green event in Vegas. I just don’t think their relationship is all the shippers claim it to be. I think her love of papfests annoys him. Why didn’t he fly into Sydney with them? Or was he busy going to Hobbit script meetings and wig fittings in LA too? He no doubt knew what that airport scene would be like and wanted no part of it. She, on the other hand, seemed to love every minute of it.

The problem with the shirt is quite simple. Why do you want to call attention to your “precious sacred baby” to the paps? Nobody said they should be hiding the baby, but why is it necessary to deliberately parade him like he is another accessory? Wouldn’t you want to protect him from the craziness and media hype?

You believe they have a relationship strong enough to have a baby together but not strong enough to tolerate spending a few days together?that doesn’t make much sense to me, sorry.
They’ve been papped together at airports thousands of times. She arrived and was papped, he arrived later and was papped. They know what happens at airports. Are you saying that he flew to Sydney days later to avoid being papped WITH HER? That doesn’t make sense to me either. If he hates being papped, he just hates it, with or without his wife.
The baby would’ve called attention with that shirt or without it, he just looked extra cute with it. Period.
And I don’t think she was “parading” him. She went from her car to her workplace, nothing else. If she had to hide her baby even for a 30
second walk, she’d go crazy. That’s no way to live.

Why all these comments about someone so many people can’t seem to stand. I don’t get it.

Her dress is super pretty, but it’s a little formal for just a “stroll” isn’t it? I really want her sunglasses.

Flynn is the most adorable little chunk.

No, she posted her story immediately. She later said that she was sorry for posting it beacuse of all the abuse that was heaped upon her by her ‘sisters’ on delphi.
Why apologize for posting the truth? because she posted it on delphi. A site that has no room for the truth.

So you think people with only strong relationships have babies? Only those who are madly in love? I think to quote the man himself, they were “hanging out.” By accident(?), she got pregnant and because of his past daddy issues, he wanted to marry her and make sure his child had what he didn’t.

I think he endures the papfests but tries to avoid them if he can. Look at the lengths he went to just recently in LA, where the paps themselves said he walked far behind her and Flynn, just to avoid being caught in the same photo shot with them.

He knew she would want to show the baby off for the first time back in Oz, and wanted no part of it. To keep the peace, he stayed behind and let her go enjoy it. I think he generally tries to let her do what she wants, and he’ll try hard for the sake of the baby to make the marriage work, but I think he sometimes reaches a breaking point and that’s why they’re really not together all that much.

And I’m sorry but stopping and posing with your baby while the paps are snapping away is not simply a 30 second walk from your car to your workplace.

That particular hater changed her mind often. Even after the Las Vegas event, she continued to hate Miranda. Later, she became her biggest cheerleader and couldn’t praise her enough. She had serious issues with a lot of fans and non-fans as well.

She was hosting a breakfast meeting to promote Kora.

Maybe she realized that feeling hate for someone due to lies being spread about her is ridiculous.
A lot of early delphites have moved on because they realized the same thing.
Me included.

You only need to look at the differences in the way they act with the baby to know that Orlando doesn’t like showing him off to the paps. In those pictures at the beach, Flynn was so covered you couldn’t even see his face. When he’s with Miranda, she’s holding him out so they can take pictures.

It’s great that you can admit you were wrong. I really don’t get their hatred of her since they claim not to like Orlando anymore either. Why waste so much of their time on either of them?

No, I don’t think that only couples madly in love have children, but OB doesn’t seem like an impulsive or insensible person to me, so I don’t believe he decided to have a baby with a lady he can’t spend a few days with. Especially if , according to your views, he’s the kind of person who thinks it’s necessary to marry and spend the rest of his life with the mother of his children.
And I’m quite sure that if he didn’t want to have a baby, he would have used protection, as he’s not a crazy teenager either.
They’re both obviously aware that paps come with fame, so it’d be unrealistic to think they’ll never be papped, especially if they live in LA. I think that your opinion that he can’t stand her supposed love for paps made him fly to another country is a bit of a stretch. Why wouldn’t he want to pose with Miranda for her publicity tour when she’s willing to pose at his premieres or events of any kind? Why is publicity for her job bad and annoying but publicity for his ok? I doubt he’s that selfish.

Well he hasn’t spent the rest of his life with her yet. Who’s to say he didn’t use protection that failed, or even more likely, thought she was and it failed. Wasn’t she “surprised” to learn she was pregnant? We really don’t know, but we do know that he characterized their relationship less than 3 months before she was pregnant as “hanging out.” He obviously adores children, and was maybe even thrilled about the idea of a baby and would probably do pretty much anything for his child, even be impulsive. I think he can deal with the paps when it’s just the two of them, but when it comes to his son, then it’s a much different issue.

Well you can be surprised of being pregnant if you aren’t trying to have a baby but aren’t doing much to avoid it, you know what I mean. It’s pointless to discuss that as we don’t know what happened. I just think that a broken relationship is broken and that’s all there is to it. Being together but constantly fighting is even worse for a kid than having divorced parents, and I’m sure they’re aware of this.
I don’t give much importance to the hanging out comment. Come on, they had been dating for years, and a couple of months later she was pregnant. I think that he just felt uneasy with the question and gave a, I admit it, strange answer.
If he were so concerned about his baby being papped occasionally I doubt his solution would be just to disappear.

I will agree with you about a broken relationship being bad for the baby. And I sincerely hope you’re right, that they love each other and are happy together. It’s been nice chatting with you in a civil manner at any rate.

Not this stuff again

Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 2:24 pm

@@Dramatic Kitten: I’m old-fashioned, I guess, and used to seeing nicks instead of @number, but fair enough.

When did the fan stalking happen, though?

Nice wasting a few hours with you :p

@DramaticKitten: can’t tell, but recently

Not too long ago, a delphi girl started posting here under the real name of a well known fan. They even hinted at her place of employment. And if that’s not bad enough, the posts were filled with lies and vulgarity.
They stopped using her real name only because she filed a complaint with JJ, but they still post under her known user name. And the posts have become even more vulgar than before.
Other delphi members have even started blogs pretending to be Orlando himself, painting him as a drug user and a victim of an abusive mother.
If you are investigating the behavior of any group, it should be the delphites. I’m sure that they are full of dark, twisted secrets.

Have you read their stuff? They claim he had blood tests run that proved Flynn isn’t his, is still seeing KB on the side, and is even suicidal. I’ll give them this much, they have very vivid imaginations, but some of their posts and blogs really should be considered libel.

Well, MCamp ( the one one claimed that he was an abused druggie)closed her fake Orlando blog rather suddenly. I still wonder if she was contacted by his lawyers.

I think at one point she claimed a fake lawyer for MK had tried to contact her and others about some of the things they wrote, so maybe it was real after all. Along with some of the other haters, she was really bitter after she got kicked off one of OB’s fan sites, so I wouldn’t be surprised by anything she said.

Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 4:21 pm

Did all of that happen on the delphi site (which I’d finally located)?

Also, a blanket thank you to all those who answered my questions :)

@Dramatic Kitten @ 08/09/2011 at 4:43 pm

All of it is probably discussed on delphi, but I haven’t been to that board in years, so I don’t really know what goes on there anymore. Many of them have their own little personal blogs or sites or fake twitter accounts where they also post this stuff. I have stopped looking at them as well in the past few months, but their latest psycho babble leaks out to other places. Even people who claim to be OB fans subscribe to their nonsense, so it pops up everywhere.

There, and on their fake blogs and hater sites that they have formed. You see, one site just isn’t enough.
They also continue to bring their insanity here. All of the vulgar posts are theirs (really just one person posting over and over). And anyone repeating the lies about her having plastic surgery.
The worst, though, IMO, are the ones that think that it is hilarious to attack an innocent baby. That person is lower than low. Even lower than I ever thought that a delphite could go. And that’s saying a lot.
You will notice also, that even though their site is called Orlando Bloom discussion forum, they don’t talk much about Orlando. The thousands and thousands of posts (by about 6-7 people) center completely around Miranda Kerr. A woman that they claim to be “sick of seeing”. Find the logic in that, and you will better understand the mind of the average delphite. Good luck with that.

I used to find the haters’ theories pretty funny and the lengths they went to to twist their theories to fit the facts were mind boggling. But the things they say about that baby are truly sick. How could you possibly hate someone that much that you don’t even know, to attack their child. I wonder if they have children and how they justify their actions in their own minds if they do.

I have never cared about this woman or Orlando Bloom enough to bother commenting, but her non-top talking about her kid and parading around him around is really obnoxious.

Does she care about his right to privacy AT ALL? The poor kid has no say in this.

She needs to let him be a baby and do something on her own to get attention because her abuse of his privacy to use him to get attention for herself is really disgusting.

LOL! She knows she can get much more attention with him on her arm, just like she did with his father.

@GAH!:

Ugly Gob? Righht….. Would Looooooooovveee to see what u look like if you think Miranda Kerr is ugy???
Im guessing, your not that great and are just jelous!

@GAH!:

Im guessing, your not that great and are just jelous!

You just hate her @ 08/10/2011 at 12:02 am

because she is beautiful and she snagged Bloom. Admit it!

You just hate her @ 08/10/2011 at 12:09 am

And that baby Flynn is just DEVINE! SO beautiful with his little chubby legs and arms. She’s feeding him well. Nice to see a young beautiful mother who looks like she loves her kid. She’s obviously still in love with Bloom too. She absolutely glows. Why not just act normal with your child? She has a lot to be thrilled about.

Congrats Miranda! Australian models are always gorgeous! Even super-talented….look at what aussie fashion models the NERVO twins are making of themselves! http://youtu.be/HqdsbPJbM0g :)

Just Jared Jr
  1. 'Chasing Life' Recap: April Gets Her First Byline, Plus Greer & Brenna Kiss (See The Video!)
    This week’s episode of Chasing Life was actually one of our favorites — and we judge...
  2. Jennette McCurdy Gets Sweet Treat of Butterbeer Ice Cream at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley
    Jennette McCurdy steals herself a sweet treat from Florean Frtescue’s Ice Cream Parlour...
  3. Union J Crowd Surf In New 'Tonight (We Live Forever)' Video - Watch Now!
    Union J get the party crowd singing along with them in their brand-new video for “Tonight (We...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »