Brad Pitt: 'Moneyball' Poster!

Brad Pitt: 'Moneyball' Poster!

Check out the poster for Brad Pitt‘s latest movie, Moneyball!

The 47-year-old actor stars opposite Jonah Hill in the film, which tells the story of Oakland A’s general manager Billy Beane and his successful attempt to put together a baseball club on a budget by employing computer-generated analysis to draft his players.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and Philip Seymour Hoffman also star.

Moneyball will hit the big screen on September 23!

Bigger poster pic inside…

brad pitt money ball 01

Frazer Harrison/Getty

This is fairly old. I like how his name overpowers the title, hahaha.

He’s a withered old man now

..Angie destroyed this dude

Nima Nakhshab @ 08/09/2011 at 7:39 pm

Britney spears, Hilary Duff, Lady Gaga, Jenfier Lopez, Bieber and Beyonce fans CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

Shut up haters! I love the Robert Redford vibe!

Actually this photo was taken right after the swelling went down from several rounds of Botox and Restylane plus hairplugs and a partial hair weave.

Dayuum he’s so hot!

Great poster, now we get to see his gorgeous face. Love it!

Good Work @ 08/09/2011 at 7:44 pm

A much easier job with Photoshop when dealing with distant objects.

@Hanne:

Brad is a STAR..that is how it happens when you have a real STAR in a film. there are not many of them left.

so we shall enjoy Mr. Pitt.

The movie is almost here. Premier on September 8th..

Clapping,

I love the new poster. Brad is looking great.

Brad is so gorgeous.

Great poster

I love how he’s channeling the young Redford in this. hE LOOKS GOOD.

OMG. The CONFESSED CHEATER!!!!

Sop Why is Angelina due to arrive in LA tomorrow?

…here we go…the little league benchwarmer giving out batting and pitching tips for hitting a curve ball and pitching a change-up in the big league…hahahahahahahahahahaha…I can see bean really turned the a’s into real contenders…hahahahhahahahahaha…last I checked ‘the giants’ and ‘padres’ have been holding it down out there…

He hasn’t changed much. Still he is beautiful.

Hot Damn!Brad is Yum Oh!….
@bdj response from the other thread
I know right?lol so transparent we all know they are cooking up something for wonderbust promos.Fail.
WTF?hens on first?They totally wait for new JP threads and attack I wonder if their bonus comes with free gift certificates from TGIfridays…

Brad's Stinkeroo @ 08/09/2011 at 8:06 pm

gag! omg! This one will stink up the place for sure. It’s got ‘Stink Bomb’ written all over it.

Love movies about baseball and this one looks really good!

Brad's Rug @ 08/09/2011 at 8:08 pm

Between Brad and Angie, how much of other people’s hair do you think they wear?

Hoooottt for a 47 year old, dad of 6 dude!
Made my day, JJ. Thanks !

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/09/2011 at 8:11 pm

Love the poster. Not a sports fan but will watch the movie before this hot man.

Trolls *hate* brad so much, they are always<I/) first to comment

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/09/2011 at 8:17 pm

XIII @ 08/09/2011 at 8:12 pm

The trolls are obsess with Brad & Angie. That’s why they couldn’t wait to be the 1st to post on the JP thread.

Just a Lurker @ 08/09/2011 at 8:17 pm

sexiest man

My God he’s so gorgeous he’s simply ageless <3 Can’t wait to see the movie.

he is still gorgeous @ 08/09/2011 at 8:25 pm

he makes me swoon……

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 08/09/2011 at 8:26 pm

Real man. perfect height, great body, great figure, great smile.

very handsome….. as well as very good actor….

bizzy bee @ 08/09/2011 at 8:33 pm

papa pitt is smoking hot as always!

adam lambert sux @ 08/09/2011 at 8:34 pm

love him…

brad is the perfect man @ 08/09/2011 at 8:36 pm

Yummy!! Want to see this movie, NOW!!

nakedoldjennifer @ 08/09/2011 at 8:37 pm

WOW Brad is still handsome and Hot, based on the trailers this should be a good movie.

700 CORNISH PASTIES FOR BRAD PITT, PLEASE

A BAKERY shop thought someone was playing a practical joke when told Brad Pitt had phoned to place an order for 700 Cornish pasties.

But it turned out Hollywood A-lister Brad Pitt really has developed a passion for the pies while filming in Falmouth.

And staff at Rowe’s Cornish Bakers in the seaside resort went into overdrive to churn out the massive order for actors and crew on his latest blockbuster.

Marketing boss Paul Pearce said: “I knew Brad Pitt was filming in the area but initially I thought ‘This has got to be a wind up’.

“But as the conversation went on I realised the request was genuine and we set about it. It was a bit of a mad rush.” Baker Adrian Evans also thought it was a joke until his manager convinced him Pitt and his pals needed the pasties urgently.

“It was absolute craziness for the rest of the day,” said Adrian. “We were cooking batch after batch to get the order out.

“Afterwards the shop looked like a bomb site.” Pitt, 47, star of Fight Club and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, is shooting zombie action drama World War Z in Falmouth.

It is believed someone suggested feasting on the local delicacy after the normal lunch delivery failed to turn up last week. Just to make sure no one went hungry, they also ordered 500 sandwiches.

Brad seems to have had fun working on this film, excited to see it and I don’t really like baseball, lol. But I do like movies about underdogs perservering.and coming out on top. Should be fun.

Yeah, yeah ……

Waiting to see this movie……Moneyball

can’t wait to have a good laugh at the poor box office numbers

The other poster would probably be considered more artistic, but this one will resonate with the common person out to see a Brad Pitt movie. His face will always be what people want to see on a poster! Gorgeous as always.

This man is beyond gorgeous!
Not a baseball fan but I am looking forward to seeing your movie Brad.

YUUMMIIII
Este hombre esta delicioso!!

Playing “catch up” with all the new threads.
Thanks JJ for keeping up with the JP news and pictures. What a beautiful family.
Little Knox is walking in his daddy’s footsteps.
This little man is sooooooo cute. Just love him in his pirate’s outfit.
Scroll down and enjoy. He is Brad’s mini-me. In some pictures I have seen you can see Knox is built just like his handsome daddy. What a beautiful baby boy he is. Knox and Shiloh look like twins at times.
This picture is just precious. That look on Knox’s face is adorable.

Will Brad show up to the premier with his new woman?

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) – Zombies — trendier than yesterday’s vampires — will hit the big screen on the first day of winter 2012, as Paramount releases “World War Z” on December 21 of next year, the studio announced Tuesday.

Brad Pitt stars in and is producing the thriller, now shooting in England. The movie completed initial photography in Malta last month and also will also shoot in Scotland and Hungary.

The movie is about a tough-guy United Nations employee, played by Pitt, who travels the world in an effort to stop a zombie pandemic that is destroying humanity.

The ambitious script was written by Matthew Michael Carnahan (“State of Play”), who adapted it from Max Brooks’ best-selling novel “World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War.” Marc Forster is directing.

In addition to Pitt, the movie stars Mireille Enos (“The Killing”), James Badge Dale (“The Departed”), Matthew Fox (“Lost”) and newcomer Daniella Kertesz.

Pitt is producing with Dede Gardner, Jeremy Kleiner and Colin Wilson.

I wonder why they airbrushed Brad’s face so much. do you think they used the Benjamin Button technology ?

lol, I don’t get why trolls keep posting that pic of Brad He looks good in that pic

Great poster. Brad looks gorgeous as always.

@to # 48: I liked the other one that showed a close up of the wig glue bubbles on the side of his face. lol

Hope you don’t mind my reposting your comments from Saturday 7/6 Jaliah! They are very much appreciated. I took this from “Some Bunny’s” repost.
Thanks guys. Enjoy!
@jaliah:
This family is so, so enchanting!!!!!! For those anally retentive posters on here who try to use the anorexic card, you are only showing your ignorance about a terribly sad condition. I have worked with a woman suffering from anorexia and seen one other and both had similar signs in the facial region……face is completely sunken with shrunken lips and a certain look of collapse about the eyes.
Angelina Jolie is health personified in the flesh and if you saw her skin even for a moment you would feel incredibly stupid; it’s perfection.
The couple have such a natural air about them, no snootiness or look at me, just going about their business. I have come across various actors in London cafes, streets, after theatre etc., over the years and thought little of it but was dumbstruck by the sight of this family….the words ‘what the fcuk’ and ‘blo*dy he*l’ came to mind. I think it’s because I have never taken an interest in any actor, famous person before , other than deciding whether they were good in a role or not, as it holds no interest for me.
I remember my friends scrambling to get autographs and giggling (in a way I’d never heard them do before) at the sight of an actor coming out of the back door of a theatre who was willing to have a chat and thought to myself they should ask for my autograph because I pay their salaries and even said this to one actor (when I was quite young) who laughed out loud and said it would help him keep his feet on the ground (LOL).
.___________________________________________
This was different because I love the things this couple do and how they could so easily prance around on beaches with all their riches and talk about superficial shallow things like hair and exercise and other such rubbish but they don’t they share their money by putting it into domestic and international causes because they appear to understand the concept that eludes so many egocentric people that the world is small and we all have the same rights and it’s just luck we aren’t the other person who is in need. In other words empathy.
._________________________________________________
YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON!
_________________________________________________
They are absolutely stunning in the flesh and Angelina Jolie holds herself like a ballet dancer, elegance in motion and Brad Pitt exudes approachability. I wasn’t terribly interested in him because of who he was with (about a 100 years ago) I just thought he was a typical pretty boy HW type which made him unattractive to me. It’s like they say a person becomes more attractive based on things you know and like about them….Mr Pitt is now fabuloso and looks so bloody young it’s annoying, and I must say he has a very sexy way of walking.
The kiddies are of course as gorgeous as they are in all their photos.
I wish that all of you on the JP’s threads here on JJ had dined with me in London because I know how lovely and thrilling it would have been for you all to see them.
___________________________________
BRAVO another Ups from me. Thank you so much I loved your post and am going to post it again.
Blessings to the JP’s and to their family and fans.
________________________________________________

BRADANGELINA @ 08/09/2011 at 9:34 pm

BRAD PITT THE BEST OF HIS KIND !

Moneyball and World War Z look good. I am looking forward to seeing them. Brad looks might hot in the poster.

BRAD PITT = PURE HOTNESS

…I don’t know for the life of me what pitt was thinking by making all those funny faces in ‘inglorious ********’…hahahahahahaha…he damn near ruined that film…

to so funny @ 08/09/2011 at 9:43 pm

you obviously need to see an eye dr.

Hi Orchid.
Thank you for your heartfelt reply. I am glad you intend to continue posting.
I wish you, as I do all JP fans, the very best.
Re: the jen poster. That is not me. I use capital J. I notice remarks every now and then from a jen but as long as the person is not attacking the JPs I do not comment. But I truly wish they would get their OWN moniker.

Love him.

goodbye angie :(

Jeez — I’m just now catching up with the threads. The kids are so cute.
Miss Viv and her purses. She doesn’t leave the house without one.lol

Knox is cute as a button. If he keeps the dimple in his chin, oh boy another heartbreaker in the making like his two older brothers.

Shiloh is such a character. Her and Zee are two such beautiful little girls.

———————————————————

Love the poster for Moneyball. I’m not a sportsfan whatsoever. I only interested watching ballgames when I’m in the stadium, but I have to make a exception for this film. Just because of Brad. Hubby already mentioned he wants to see it. I will show no interest, he will bribe me and then the next movie is on my turf……..lol

villedeville @ 08/09/2011 at 10:35 pm

j @ 08/09/2011 at 9:14 pm

Will Brad show up to the premier with his new woman?
________________________________________________
________________________________________________

Yes, he will. He will show up with Angelina: his old woman, his new woman, his future woman, his forever woman.

He’s got it – star power. And he’s an excellent actor. And he looks like a great dad and partner. Bravo to the Jolie-Pitt family.

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 08/09/2011 at 11:13 pm

j @ 08/09/2011 at 9:14 pm

Will Brad show up to the premier with his new woman?

———————————–
The question that you need to ask is will Maniston still be dating Justin, the guy who only smiles when he is with his male buddies and prefer strolling on the beach and jogging with them instead of Maniston.

Hey I bet he would rather do a red carpet with Terry Richardson at his arm than Maniston. he hasn’t been see smiling at the arm of Maniston like he was with Heidi.
If i was you, i would feel more concerned about Maniston new little gadget who alwya looks miserable when he is with her.

Love that smile on Moneyball’s international poster. The most beautiful smile.

The undertaker and monkeyface look like chainsmokers, their trolls should be more concerned about THAT. Her bf looks like a greasy, dirty monkey ahahahah.

Mystery Girl? @ 08/10/2011 at 12:32 am

So excited for Moneyball!! BTW- I have a GUESS on who the mystery girl out w/ the JPs today at the pottery place…could it be Eunice’s daughter? Eunice is about 10 yrs older than Angie, so it would make sense that her daughter (Carly or Callie or something?) would be around that age…I know Brad has talked about the friend who taught him the phrase “Dad’s pants” (Eunice’s husband) and there are lots of pics from 2002 or 3 when Angie & Eunice were hanging out during the time of Eunice’s cancer treatments. I would make sense that Eunice had her baby before the cancer….

Yummm, looking good there, Papa Pitt!

dianad1968 @ 08/10/2011 at 12:47 am

Guys, Ticky might really be pregnant. There has conspicuously been an absence of A*s and Couch pics since she has been in Hawaii. What’s up with that? LOL

LOL! I think I must gush like a fangirl:
OMG!! Brad looks so goooood!!

busted @ 08/09/2011 at 7:45 pm
——-
I know absolutely nothing about baseball, but I will go see Moneyball because Brad is the star. Maybe I’ll learn something about that game.

dianad1968 @ 08/10/2011 at 1:02 am

And this picture right here is why the hens/hag are still losing their minds all these many years later. Mr. Pitt looks FOINE. He is sexy as hell with that over shoulder look. Angie is one lucky woman…she has all that to play with EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. D*MN!!!

Come on, cook! I enjoyed “Inglourious ********.”

Passing Through @ 08/10/2011 at 2:18 am

So I see WWZ has been moved to Dec 21, 2012. Nice to see someone at Paramount has a sense of humor about the apocalypse. Let’s see how hard they’re laughing when WWZ tanks because Ticky squeezed a human being out of her uterus causing the world to end. Hmmm-mmmmm…when that happens they’ll be wishing they’d put this sucker out in the summer. It’s hard to recoup your investment after an apocalypse…(insert your own Ticky joke here…)

Hi JP fans. Fcuking trolls are 1st 2nd and 3rd WTF. Poor things can’t get enough of sexy Brad, they’ve taken to hiding in bushes to beat the fans. I hope you all had a good dream drooling over your fav celeb and didn’t wet your panties too much. He looks fab.

He looks great and younger in that poster with a little twinkle in his eyes and that gorgeous smile of his. I like it,
Thank you Jj for the new threads but one day away from here is like 6mths in solitary. I have missed a whole thread of Angie and the kids, will go back and read up.

Oops! correction- should be he looks young.

turth be told @ 08/10/2011 at 5:24 am

Please let Xbe pregnant. Maybe then she will move on and her fans will have something else to focus on. Oh I can not wait for the big announcement just before Wanderbust opens. She will do anything for a movie. No wonder Heidi left so quickly. I bet little man broke the news to her and what else could she do. Oh but of cousr they were not messing around behind Heidis back ! LOL X is the biggest manipulator in Hollywood and now New York. Protect the JP’s from this woman and her fans.

turth be told @ 08/10/2011 at 5:24 am

i think matt mazur saw angelina’s movie. this guy rated “A dangerous method” (starring Viggo Mortensen, Keira Knightley, Michael Fassbender) movie which still hasn’t release date in the United States. But premiere will be in Italy, 30 Sept (it will do TIFF).

Top Ten Matt Mazur :
01. The Tree of Life (Brad)
02. Meek’s Cutoff
03. Drive
04. A Dangerous Method
05. Melancholia
06. In the Land of Blood and Honey (Angie)
07. Midnight in Paris
08.Certified Copy
09. Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives
10. Bridesmaids

angelina COME BACK u r a shadow of urself….what happened??? :( :( :( :( :(

turth be told @ 08/10/2011 at 8:16 am

lauren you are in need of help! The great news about all of Angie’s work and family has pushed you over the edge. Why don’t you just focus on your girlfriend Aniston and pray she is pregnant. f she is not lok for her new elf to disappear right after the opening of Wanderbust.

Ho Hum. I guess the Imbeciles’ Talking Point du jour is Angie’s weight. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Theyre gonna flog this one to death until Ange and Brad show up on the red carpet for Moneyball and Angie replaces her mommy-clothes and glams it up for the red carpet.

The the Imbeciles’ Talking Point then, will be about the color of her dress.
So heres the thing, reeeeetards. Just keep talking. We know youre fascinated by her. Go on with the fanbot self. LMFAO.

I don’t believe the imaginary triangle the media and FT with her PR hound created will end should she marry and have a kid. The marriages will be compared. Each picture that shows both partners together will be analyzed. The trolls and the media will say, FT and her midget are better, they are more loving, they have the better marriage. Their kid is cuter than any of the JP kids, FT is a better mother than Angie etc. She is only relevant when she is tied to the JPs. She can’t stay in the headlines on her own merit as the current relationship shows. She had more press when she was together with the Douche. No one is interested in her. Otherwise we would be swamped with pics on her Hawaiian vacation and don’t tell me trolls that this is a private vacation. The paps know where she is and could stalk the sh.t out of her like the doing with Brad and Angie. They don’t simply give a ratsazz about her without the JPs. It’s always been this way and always will be.

I guess I have “arrived” then, poster @6 is not me, just a troll stealing my name.. hhahahahaha, sucks to be you trolls.
I love the comment about in the VF article about Angie’s film being a meditation on love and hate (how appropriate… eh Ticky?), not that she is sending you a message per se. They likened her debut film to Toltstoy in that she wrote about the human condition, which alone is a massive undertaking. You have to sliver it like a pie, and focus on that one little piece. But that’s our Angie, one smart, thoughtful and insightful woman. Lucky, lucky Brad and her kids, to have such a woman in their lives. And lucky us too, to be her fans, to enjoy and share in her vision. I can’t wait to see her film and Brad’s. Not a fan of the sports genre, but I will make an exception for him.

I get the feeling that the Tick and her camp are laying low and waiting word on Angie, and what she will be doing with her film at the end of the year. They’ve got their ears to the ground, trying to read the signs, and then watch out if the news is positive from Angie’s corner! They will have to bring out the big guns, a “baby” is not out of the question, as many of us have speculated. But hey, it will be entertaining for us. I know I will have a lot of fun ripping her.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/10/2011 at 9:05 am

This is probably not true since it’s from US Weekly. Anyway, I just got a kick out of the story. Also, I want to make fun of MANiston.

This ho had a chance to have kids before her eggs were all dried up when she was married to Brad. But she chose not to have kids because she wanted to have a movie career. Now that her eggs are dried up she she is rushing to have kids.

Also, it cost $7000/night where they are staying in Hawaii. Guess who’s paying that bill. It ain’t midget for sure.

holly goline!!! brad,just give birth lookin at ur dimples.

Passing Through @ 08/10/2011 at 12:16 pm

# 85 Sherry @ 08/10/2011 at 8:42 am
Congrats, Sherry! There’s nothing like getting up in the morning to find some troll has stolen your name and crack posted. Now you and Busted are officially somebody at JustJared’s. When the trolls start posting links to malware sites with your name then you’ll know you’ve REALLY gotten to them…

Passing Through @ 08/10/2011 at 12:22 pm

# 86 Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/10/2011 at 9:05 am
Ummmm…isn’t US the same mag who yesterday claimed to have an exclusive from one of Brad and Angie’s security people saying Angie was sceered in London and was takin’ her chilluns and leaving on the first luxury private jet out of town? Yeah…that’s what I thought…
Like I told someone the other day about Ticky – she’s still stalking Brad and Angie because now she’s trying to craft her own “fairytale” of a “whirlwind romance and baby” in a just over 1 year’s time. If she wants to get preggers she may want to consider laying off the smokes, drinking and jogging. Just a thought… It’s gonna be fun when this all blows up in her face…

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/10/2011 at 1:07 pm

Passing Through @ 08/10/2011 at 12:22 pm

I checked on IMDB. It looks like MANiston doesn’t have any project coming up other than Stupid Girl. I don’t know how long it will take midget to rewrite the script. But if MANiston wants to star in it, most likely she will not get pregnant after the project is completed. Unless, she decides not to star in it and just be a producer.

We are being spoilt by JJ keep up the good work.
Pixs nearly every day of the lovely family.

Brad is still the sexiest man alive to me.

PT. I have read a bit about the Mayan prophecy it sounds like a great date for WWZ to come out.

Your posts about Ticky always make me laugh.Thank you.

i’ll be the first one to be happy incase who.reniston is prego.bahahaha.

hello neleh!!!! that pm sender to u must be a pychopath.unbelievable.jealousy ,neleh.jealousy.her problems must be over the top! keep em up baby.

maniston will be like”dolly got a sister or a brother.lolz

Since getting with Angie Brad’s career and personal life has soared. He is a father,he became a pilot, he cofounded 2 charities Not on Our Watch and Make it Right. All his films have been critical (Babel, Jesse James, Tree of Life) or commercial succeses( MMS, IB,BAR). He was nominated for an Oscar again after 13 years for CCOBB. I believe he will be nominated again for TOL or Moneyball.Proud to be a fan of both Brad and Angie. Angie’s personal and professionallife has improved too.I focused on Brad because this thread is about Moneyball. They have “raised each other up” IMO

@Neleh

Thanks for the shout out on your thread. Hope you are fine now.

Passing Through @ 08/10/2011 at 2:44 pm

# 90 Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/10/2011 at 1:07 pm
Stupid Girl? Do you mean The Boring Girls? Ticky’s got a bigger problem with that flick than possibly be knocked up – IT AIN’T GOT ANY FUNDING! She can crack talk all she wants about working on the script for The Boring Girls. Her production company doesn’t own the rights to it and the company that currently does – overnight Productions – ain’t coming up off any jack for her to make that flick. She can re-write til the cows come home…but it won’t do her a lick of good unless she finances the movie herself. The last I heard no one came running with $20MIL when Horrible Movie didn’t tank.
Forget The Boring Girls. Ticky has no work scheduled at all. Didn’t you see where Huvsy said that Ticky was taking the rest of the year off and would begin entertaining offers for work for 2012? I just about peed on myself from laughing so hard. They’ve been laying low waiting to see if HB and Wanderbust tanked. HB didn’t tank, she didn’t get singled out by too many of the reviews and the ones that did single her out seemed to be a 50/50 split of “great career move” and “are we supposed to be surprised at a middle-aged woman/Rachel Green using the word p***y?” Wanderbust getting moved back to January is NOT a good sign for that movie, so what else is Huvsy going to say except she’s now looking at scripts for movies she’ll make next year? He’s basically asking people to send them some scripts because homegirl hasn’t got any offers on the table or the ones she has are just like Turkey Baster, Shite Happens and misManagement. Ticky’s going to be 43 in less than 6 months. It’s just a matter of which thing dries up first – her eggs or the movie offers. Sadly, my money is on the eggs. Just our luck that ho will be stinking up our local theaters for years to come…what else is she going to have to do when she can’t get knocked up? She better give JLo a call and get the name of the witch docter she used…

Love the poster! Can’t wait to see the movie.

I see the trolls are on meltdown again but what else is new. They hate Brad and Angelina yet are the first ones on here. The ticketts make me laugh at their stupidity.
Congrats Brad on your movie I know it will do well.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/10/2011 at 4:51 pm

Passing Through @ 08/10/2011 at 2:44 pm

….until the cows come home. You are funny.

I don’t know how accurate is BOM but it has Wanderlust out on Oct 7 up against George Glooney The Ides of March & Hugh Jackman Reel Steel. Maybe it’s a good idea that Wanderlust got pushed back until Jan. because there aren’t that many good movies to go up against.

US premiere of Moneyball, Sept 14 in Oakland Ca.

Cold Hard Math @ 08/10/2011 at 4:54 pm

Moneyball US premiere, Sept 14 in Oakland.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/10/2011 at 5:00 pm

Passing Through @ 08/10/2011 at 2:44 pm

I also forgot to mention that on IMDB they have midget as the 2nd lead in Wanderlust instead of Paul Rudd. Hmmmmmmm! the ho and Huvsy are working very hard to get midget notice.

Passing Through @ 08/10/2011 at 5:14 pm

# 100 Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/10/2011 at 4:51 pm
I saw the other day that BOM still has Wanderlust opening on Oct. 7. It was Ticky who told a British interviewer that it had been moved to Jan. 13, 2012. Hey, who knows, maybe the stdio lied to her so she won’t be able to come to the premiere…. Just kidding…the director said it had been moved to Jan, too. Then again…maybe the movie’s so bad the studio lied to both of them…

NEW RATINGS ISSUED FROM THE MPAA

In the Land of Blood and Honey
Drama FD 12/23/11 Rating R

Great New Poster Of Brad Pitt In Moneyball

Over the past few weeks, we’ve been getting some awesome new looks at the upcoming sports drama film, Moneyball, ahead of its premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival next month, including a new trailer, some new images, a first poster, and a first TV spot, all of them excellent.

We’ve now got another great poster to add to the first, courtesy of IMP Awards, and it sees Brad Pitt in the bleachers of a baseball field.

What I’ve really liked about the ad campaign for the film so far is that it’s not trying to be something it’s not (as strange as that may sound). We’ve been getting a really nice feel for the film, without any sense of things being heightened, exaggerated, or sensationalised to attract an audience. Nor does it look like a film that has all its best bits crammed into the trailers, which is always nice.

Much like the first, this new poster is nice and simple, focusing solely on Brad Pitt with the baseball field in the background. For me, this is an ad campaign that’s been perfect so far. Simple works. The movie doesn’t look like a hard sell, with a combination of Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill, and Philip Seymour Hoffman starring, and with a screenplay by Aaron Sorkin (TV’s The West Wing, The Social Network) and Steven Zaillian (Schindler’s List, Gangs of New York).

“Based on a true story, “Moneyball” is a movie for anybody who has ever dreamed of taking on the system. Brad Pitt stars as Billy Beane, the general manager of the Oakland A’s and the guy who assembles the team, who has an epiphany: all of baseball’s conventional wisdom is wrong. Forced to reinvent his team on a tight budget, Beane will have to outsmart the richer clubs. The onetime jock teams with Ivy League grad Peter Brand (Jonah Hill) in an unlikely partnership, recruiting bargain players that the scouts call flawed, but all of whom have an ability to get on base, score runs, and win games. It’s more than baseball, it’s a revolution – one that challenges old school traditions and puts Beane in the crosshairs of those who say he’s tearing out the heart and soul of the game.”

Absolutely brilliant. In my eyes, there aren’t that many sports movies that make the genre great. There are plenty of sports films that get the formula under their belt just fine, but there are far fewer that actually make the memorable cut above the rest. By all accounts, everything we’ve seen from Moneyball so far suggests it will be making a name for itself near the top. Unfortunately for us, America gets to see it at the end of September, and we’ll have to be patient until November to find out. I can’t wait. Without further ado, here is the great new poster. As usual, click to enlarge.

HBO (owned and distributed by Warner) has plans to bring the 1998 HBO original film “Gia” starring Angelina Jolie (as the late fashion model Gia Carangi) to Blu-ray Disc on November 8th in an UNRATED cut. Tech specs and bonus materials have not yet been detailed but stay tuned and we will keep you updated. The title is already available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon with an affordable $10.49 price tag.

What’s up paid hen. I guess Baby Jane on the cover of all those Rags is not doing it for you. Hmm Baby Jane is somewhere detoxing, getting ready for a baby with Mcfake according to US Weakly, the hens Bible. I tell ya, that Baby Jane will do anything to stay relevant. I just hope she does not pull the pity card on McTrophy when the fake romance contract ends.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Movie star Brad Pitt with two young actors filming World War Z at Falmouth Docks. The movie, based on the 2006 novel of the same name, will be released next year

Hollywood star Brad Pitt has been spotted in Falmouth again as filming continues for his latest movie World War Z.

The dramatic new zombie film, starring Pitt, 47, is currently being shot in Falmouth harbour aboard the SD Salmoore, as well as on a Royal Navy vessel.

For the past couple of days film crews have been covering the vessel in fake snow to create a convincing backdrop for the zombie thriller, which has also had scenes filmed in Malta.

A local radio station in the area has started offering cash incentives to anyone able to get the American heart-throb to speak to the station over the phone if they happen to bump into him.

Pitt’s latest offering is based on Max Brooks’ 2006 novel World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War, set in Philadelphia. It is directed by Marc Forster, whose previous credits include the 2008 James Bond film Quantum of Solace.

PT
Thanks for for the HB release dates info.

Susan
Thanks for clarifiying to me about the JPs and Diane Sawyer, a few threads back.

I typed info about Angie and ended up at FF. LMAO, I cant believe they now have a mega thread about McBaldy called Just Justin with his pictures, house, bikes etc. I wonder whats going to happen to the thread when he dumps her.

New Thread @ 08/10/2011 at 6:59 pm

—————– New Thread ——————–

Just Jared lurking moderators are fast. Too funny. Leave Baby Jane alone.