Sarah Michelle Gellar: Beach Day with Charlotte!

Sarah Michelle Gellar: Beach Day with Charlotte!

Sarah Michelle Gellar carries her adorable daughter, Charlotte, while leaving the beach on Sunday (August 7) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 34-year-old actress recently shared that hubby Freddie Prinze, Jr is “perfectly happy to stay at home and put the baby to bed,” while she works on her new CW show, Ringer.

“I didn’t realize how much I miss the atmosphere until I started back,” SMG told People about returning to work.

But “I want to be able to go home at night and see my daughter,” she added. “I want to be there for her first day of school and her school recital. Television offers me that – they’re amazing at working around schedules. All of the big milestones I’m there for.”

10+ pictures inside of Sarah Michelle Gellar and Charlotte at the beach…

sarah michelle gellar beach charlotte 01

• Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Nathan King @ 08/09/2011 at 2:51 pm

she looks just like her daddy

I think it’s weird that you never see her with Freddie and their kid EVER!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please!!! @ 08/09/2011 at 2:56 pm

She’s the best!!! Loooovvvvee smg!!

takinabreak @ 08/09/2011 at 2:57 pm

Really cute and a normal name to boot! Kudos to the parents!

siennagold @ 08/09/2011 at 2:57 pm

Super adorable!!

Bruno Saturn @ 08/09/2011 at 2:57 pm

I hope Sarah Michelle Gellar does more mainstream movies from now on. She is an underrated actress and should have joined the A-list years ago. So, I hope she does more mainstream movies, tries to reach her full potential as an actress and tries to win an Oscar.

I hope Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr. have more children soon and that they have sons.

i think she is preggers…i don’t know why, but i think she is=)

I have NEVER seen a pic of Freddy with is daughter

I agree. She looks just like her dad!!!!
It’s nice to see how private they are.

Fugly chick that can’t act.

Charlotte looks just like Freddie Prinze! AND she looks like a “Charlotte”!

Pretty little girl, looks like her Dad.

I too find it weird not even ONE pic of them all together as a family?! Or not even ONE pic of Freddie with her EVER??!! Strange, there is being private, then there is living seperate lives and having a phantom marriages a la Gwynneth Paltrow and I’m starting to think these 2 are married on paper only. It’s just plain odd.

I have photos of Sarah from Charlotte and Fred together!

@Carol:

yeah but that was in May!! one family picture in 2 years is really really weird!

Love Sarah! And Charlotte is too cute for words. It’s a nice change to see them on here. Kudos to Sarah and Freddie though for not parading their kid in front of the paparazzi all the time :)

Pregnancy RUINED her.

Kid’s not 2 yrs old yet, and she walks more than Suri.

I know that the photo is from May, but here are talking as if they had never left together
how silly some people think that just because they do not live stuck to each other rubbing their happiness in front of the paparazzi, they have a fake marriage, even more coming from Sassy and Fred, they are extremely reserved, especially Fred!

Molly-May @ 08/09/2011 at 4:16 pm

They don’t have to have their photo’s taken to prove that they are a family. They spend their time together at home!

And besides, we see pictures of Sarah a couple of times a month. They probably go out together as a family, but the paps just miss it. That dosent mean that their marriage isnt working, or that their seperating. Their just clever enough to stay out of the limelight…hence the almost 9 years of marriage and the beautiful daughter they have.

Charlotte is so cute and Sarah is the best.

lexy hates bilson @ 08/09/2011 at 5:01 pm

Sarah’s awesome and that’s right – they don’t have to pimp out themselves or their child to prove anything to anyone. They value their privacy and aren’t media whores out there calling the paps to get their pic taken!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All