Jennifer Lopez Returning to 'American Idol'!

Jennifer Lopez Returning to 'American Idol'!

Jennifer Lopez is returning for the eleventh season of American Idol!

“I believe we’re still waiting for the official announcements but I am delighted to say that all three judges, along with the brilliant host of American Idol, is back for the next season,” producer Nigel Lythgoe said on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show this afternoon.

Fox has not yet announced an official statement about Jennifer returning to the show.

Pictured inside: Jennifer being visited by her kids Max and Emme on the set of What to Expect When You’re Expecting last week.

jennifer lopez returning to american idol 01
jennifer lopez returning to american idol 02
jennifer lopez returning to american idol 03
jennifer lopez returning to american idol 04
jennifer lopez returning to american idol 05

Getty

Nice blonde hairpiece coming out the bottom there. FAIL

Her little girl looks like a little old lady.

Yay she was amazing on AI. Little Emme is her Mini Me.

Did anyone think she wouldn’t return? If her career had stayed in the dumps, she’d still be married to Marc Anthony. It’s a amazing what a career can do for your self esteem.

lexy hates bilson @ 08/10/2011 at 6:34 pm

Now will she be wearing her Kohl’s clothes on the show or is that exclusively for the poor and stupid people who buy it??

dubbytyler @ 08/10/2011 at 6:43 pm

what a ho

She Stinks! @ 08/10/2011 at 7:13 pm

“In a related story, thousands of televisions are seen flying out windows..”

Who wants this low class untalented trash in their living rooms three times a week? Ick, not me, not ever. This old HO will do anything for quick cash. She can’t sing, yet she is judging others? I’m still waiting for one of those contestants to sing that awful song she did called ‘dear ben’. haha!

Any Lexy is right – will this over the hill desperate slop wear the Kohls clothing line? I don’t think so. Its only for the poor and stupid.

my goddess <3

Love and Glamour is her best fragrance yet.

@She Stinks!: whoa. Obsessed much? I mean, nobody knows the “dear ben” song. I know it because I had the album….. That tells much about. Prick. Crawl back to the hole you never get out of. Sucker.

U look great and keep up yourself with life and your kids I am very proud of you. Don’t let anyone let u down.

yo yo you stink @ 08/10/2011 at 9:56 pm

You Stink this is your mother…now now you need to take your medication….especially the one that helps you calm down after you see Jlo’s name on print!!!

yay! that means at least she’s not going to try to “act”.

lexy hates bilson @ 08/11/2011 at 7:01 am

You go poor & stupid people…go take the bus to Kohls and buy her clothes so she can make the payments on her Bentley!

Im excited to see her back on Idol… i thought she was amazing last season. Congrats Jen!

Bored with Idol and JLO does not make me want to watch it either. I never had feeling she was there for the contestants, think she spends more time thinking about her clothes/hair/image than the talent the show showcases

Think JLO was new and a fad the first year, but not much anymore and she is not really as likeable and popular as AI producers seem to think (they paid way too much for her), her star was on the decline, she needs this show more than they needed her. Plus with X-Factor, America’s Got Talent, is AI as relevant as it once was? AI’s most successful days are behind them.

Ew! This woman scares me and her so-called music is atrocious.

She Stinks! @ 08/11/2011 at 5:54 pm

I never knew how much the JHO fans love me too! You love me, you know it, and you just CANT get enough of my meaningful insights and intelligent observations. Now, back to J-NO talent. Her career is over – judging a TV singing competition? Oh how the mighty have fallen, hard. She thinks she’s too good for this show, any movie, and you. If you saw how she treated people in real life, you’d change your opinions…..

@She Stinks!: how she treated?tell me..i have heard a lot,i wanna know..

I think she did better that Paula.