Diane Kruger: InStyle Summer Soiree!

Diane Kruger: InStyle Summer Soiree!

Diane Kruger is all smiles hitting the red carpet at the 10th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree held at the London Hotel on Wednesday (August 10) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 35-year-old actress arrived in a Jason Wu head-to-toe ensemble.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Diane Kruger

Over the weekend, Diane and her boyfriend Joshua Jackson hit up the Fox All-Star Party held at Gladstones in Pacific Palisades.

10+ pictures inside of Diane Kruger at the InStyle Summer Soiree

diane kruger instyle summer soiree 01
diane kruger instyle summer soiree 02
diane kruger instyle summer soiree 03
diane kruger instyle summer soiree 04
diane kruger instyle summer soiree 05
diane kruger instyle summer soiree 06
diane kruger instyle summer soiree 07
diane kruger instyle summer soiree 08
diane kruger instyle summer soiree 09
diane kruger instyle summer soiree 10

ABC

Eat something! She has lost so much weight and is too skinny now. Why did she do it? She was perfect before. Please put 10 pounds back on. She looks wasted. She should have a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. EAT SOMETHING!

i think she’s still perfect…

She is looking fab. Too skinny for me but as far as fashion goes, she can do no wrong.

Jessica Rabbit @ 08/11/2011 at 1:44 pm

Is it just me that’s noticing that both she and her fashion-icon wannabe boyfriend are hiding their left hand and stuffing it in their pocket. THEY ARE SO MARRIED! Josh was even spotted wearing a wedding band on his ring finger. Geez, you ain’t Brangelina – NO ONE CARES!

I gotta say that I love her style though – but she needs to bleach her teeth. Too many cigarettes! Must be that French lifestyle (I know she’s German, but she married a Frenchman and has lived in Paris for the last decade or so) that’s gotten to her.

sunbears1 @ 08/11/2011 at 1:57 pm

@Lorraine: She looks exactly the same.

sunbears1 @ 08/11/2011 at 2:00 pm

@Jessica Rabbit: They’re not married, they’re wearing commitment rings. And they’ve been openly wearing them for ages now, so it’s not something they’re trying to hide for publicity.
And I like that she doesn’t have perfectly white teeth.

they are not @ 08/11/2011 at 2:15 pm

They´re not married, that´s not wedding but “commitment”-rings. They´re wearing them (Josh more than Diane) since Feb, I think.

She said she will never marry again. He said “that (marriage) might be a possibility. She’ll tell me when we’re ready to get married.”
Strange couple. She wears pants in their relationship.

Empress Has No Clothes Folks @ 08/11/2011 at 2:52 pm

Beautiful woman but I don’t get the outfit. She looks like a true fashion victim and those sandels – ugh!

I love Diane Kruger, she’s stunning!

this would look weirder on someone else, but diane always wears quirky stuff so i think it’s cute on her.

@they are not:

So true. Poor Josh.

She has good fashion sense.. but every time I see her I just get.. TRY TRY TRY TRY TRY..

She tries too hard to get noticed. And the thing is I very seldom see her pictures or anyone talking much about what she is wearing. It just seems that every outfit is so thought out. Like she spends days trying to put it together. Then you see some celebrity female that turns up on a RC and WOWS by wearing something very simple and elegant and the pictures are everywhere.

Diane need to stop trying so hard. because it looks like she is trying so hard.

My God, the woman needs to give it up. She doesn’t look good, the skinny legs, fake boobs and horrible horse teeth that are brown. She’s trying so hard to make it big, even going as far as stringing that idiot along. She doesn’t care for him half as much as he does. They’re both trying so hard to get themselves noticed. They are both b-list actors playing the parts people want, the perfect Hollywood couple.

paula pielman @ 08/12/2011 at 2:26 am

What a cute little boy.

She has good skin for a 35-year-old.

Seriously, why is she at any and every event she can get into? She isn’t an actress like Marion Cotillard or even a fashion model (big deal, she’s a muse). She’s absolutely shameless at selling herself!