Dianna Agron Debuts Hot Pink Hair

Dianna Agron Debuts Hot Pink Hair

Dianna Agron shows off her new hot pink hairdo while grabbing a cool drink on Thursday (August 11) in Los Angeles.

Over the weekend, the 25-year-old actress premiered her new film, Glee The 3D Concert Movie, which hits theaters TOMORROW, Aug. 12!

Dianna was also recently in New York City where she made the rounds at some talk shows to promote the new flick.

“Thank you to everyone who watched Fallon and Letterman. It was so much fun, as was NYC. Summer in New York, always a good thing,” she tweeted.

In case you missed it, check out Dianna on the cover of Cosmopolitan‘s September issue!

FYI: Dianna is wearing Karen Walker Eyewear.

dianna agron pink hair 01
dianna agron pink hair 02
dianna agron pink hair 03
dianna agron pink hair 04
dianna agron pink hair 05
dianna agron pink hair 06

Charley Gallay/Getty

she had beautiful long blonde hair and what made her to end up like this is comprehensible to me

@Bizy:
UNcomprehensible of course

Now her hair is as terrible as her acting.

@Bizy: Well sometimes people like to try different things and experiment. She probably knows this looks horrible.

OH MY :o what has she done it looks horrible sorry but it really does just why??

i think its cute, let her do what she wants. i prefer her with short hair.

I think she pulls it off well. I doubt it’s a permanent hair colour.

Anna Cowan @ 08/11/2011 at 7:19 pm

It must be for glee, I doubt they would let her dye her hair pink right as shooting for season 3 begins again

She always tries hard to be edgy.

sunbears1 @ 08/11/2011 at 7:20 pm

I hope this trend dies quickly.

giographie @ 08/11/2011 at 7:21 pm

Glee just started filming on Monday — Pretty sure the pink hair is for her character on the show Quinn Fabray.

Regardless, I was so shocked O.O , makes me wonder what the writers have in store for her character this season.

bee stings @ 08/11/2011 at 7:36 pm

the magic cleavage has suddenly disappeared

Glee started filming this week so this is for sure in the script for 3×01 and was not her decision. i bet it’s not a permanent color – probably only spay-on.

bad actress @ 08/11/2011 at 7:54 pm

i think it has something in the script about it.
they should be worried about her acting and not her hair, she can’t act at all.

Wow, when did Dianna turn into Ramona Flowers?

@Ryan: now her hair is as terrible as her acting ; this is so true, but even if she shave her hair like britney spears her hairdo will not be as bad as her acting, this girl is awful.

Maybe it’s for a role, that’s why most stars try a hidious hairstyle maybe ryan murphy decided to make quinn do something outragious.

@paquin: Huh? She generally looks elegant. An edgy look here and there. Her style seems quite conservative. Lea, however…

It looks great on her and I like it. She can do whatever she wants to.

Lea is equally a bad actor. She can’t handle her facial expressions, they’re all over the place.

i don’t understand why people bringing lea up she doesn’t have anything to do with Dianna’s pink her and for those saying lea cant act really she has been acting since she was 8 Broadway baby!

leave lea alone @ 08/11/2011 at 9:48 pm

why the hell people bring lea michele on this, leave lea alone.
about dianna hair is probably for glee.

My best guess is that this will somehow play into Quinn Fabrays’ role in Glee. I highly doubt they would let Dianna dye her hair hot pink days after they start shooting season 3. Anyways, Dianna is beautiful no matter what color her hair is. <3

maybe it’s a wig. please be a wig.

Everyone calm down! GLEE’s 3rd season began filming on monday so I’m sure it has to do with Quinn’s story line for the season…ITS NOT PERMANENT! ANYWAY, SHE CAN PULL OFF ANYTHING <333

not a good look for her @ all

Does anyone know who makes that dress? it’s super cute

You know that 80s cartoon called Jem? Yeah. She looks like the lead character now.

You forgot to mention this Pink Hair for Glee. They just started filming Season 3 this week. She didn’t dye it purposely, it’s for Dianna Agron’s character XD via @ComLike

I love how everyone is like, “Wow, she’s a crap actor.” Because you’re all in a position to pass judgement, aren’t you? Any Oscar winners there? No? Then how about you all shut the hell up. I don’t even watch this show, but seriously, you all sound pathetic.

I think she looks beautiful no matter if it’s for her character on glee or just because she wanted it. Those people who are saying she’s a bad actress now because of her hair probably just like the actor/actress for their looks. I love actors for there kindness and there amazing acting skills . :)

She looks freakin’ badass. I actually like her now. I might start watching Glee because of her hair.