Reese Witherspoon: James Perse Shopping Spree

Reese Witherspoon: James Perse Shopping Spree

Reese Witherspoon chats on her cell phone while shopping at the Brentwood Country Mart on Tuesday (August 9) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 35-year-old actress, wearing workout clothes and running shoes, headed back to her car carrying a large bag from the James Perse boutique.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Reese is currently in negotiations to star opposite Matthew McConaughey in the upcoming film, Mud.

She’s also signed on for the Disney romantic comedy, Wish List.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon shopping at the Brentwood Country Mart…

reese witherspoon james perse 01
reese witherspoon james perse 02
reese witherspoon james perse 03
reese witherspoon james perse 04
reese witherspoon james perse 05
reese witherspoon james perse 06
reese witherspoon james perse 07
reese witherspoon james perse 08
reese witherspoon james perse 09
reese witherspoon james perse 10

Carmen Havar @ 08/11/2011 at 6:15 pm

Oh, I hate working out! But I also know that at my age – I’m in my early 30s – I have to do it to maintain my figure. When I can, I try to do Latin dancing for exercise because it’s so much fun and I just love the music. Two hours before I go to the gym, I’m already wishing it was over. And then, of course, once I’m done, I’m really glad I did it because I feel so good.

Marcelina @ 08/11/2011 at 6:20 pm

Her thighs are so huge! I’m pretty sure she could crush a man to death between those thighs. It would be one of the most pleasant deaths a man could die.

silly sally @ 08/11/2011 at 6:52 pm

“Hi, I need to make a dentist appointment …. I have an extreme underbite and it makes me look like Jay Leno. That’s not a good thing.”

ANONIMATO @ 08/11/2011 at 7:08 pm

the bit— cheating exercise boutique poor jim toth

ANONIMATO @ 08/11/2011 at 7:10 pm

sh e is ugly bit–

Reese chunkerspoon has nothing better to do because she’s married to a loser.

OMG! Thank you!!

If you had not explicitly told me what she was wearing I would never have known. I would have been clueless she was wearing workout clothes AND running shoes! Thank you!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

she looks like one tough cookie. i’ll bet no one gets the better of her.

SissBoomBah! @ 08/11/2011 at 8:41 pm

I don’t care who she is! She’s got a lot of d@mned nerve showing up at a shopping center and going to the store dressed like that. She’s not 16 yrs. old, she’s 35. All she seems to do is shop, unless she’s using her kids for photo opportunities. Matthew McConnaughey is a client of her husband’s. Matthew probably has no choice but he has to work with Reesey.

She’s so special. Hold that sun umbrella you average worker bee you.

She does shop all the time! I think it’s more than working out. She has to look good around town because she knows the paps are out. She’s working it!!!

….and a workout it looks like or is she using the grocery run as an excuse for a workout

I can’t believe she had someone hold an umbrella for that. Just confirms my suspicions that she is a *****!

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 08/12/2011 at 9:51 am

I love it!!!! “CHUNKERSPOON”

@ sisboombah!—-YES YES YES!!!!

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

Love&Justice @ 08/13/2011 at 1:08 am

Well of course she will work with M.McC. Ryan Phillippe just did and she cant let him top her!