Alexander Skarsgard Films 'Maisie' in Manhattan

Alexander Skarsgard Films 'Maisie' in Manhattan

Alexander Skarsgard gets to work on his new film, What Maisie Knew, on Friday (August 12) in New York City.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor shot scenes with his young co-star, who held onto his arms as he swung her up in the air.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

The drama, based on the novel by Henry James, centers around a young girl named Maisie who gets caught in the middle of a custody battle between her parents.

The day before, HBO officially announced that Alex‘s hit show, True Blood, will be returning for a fifth season!

15+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard filming What Maisie Knew in NYC…

alexander skarsgard what maisie knew 01
alexander skarsgard what maisie knew 11
alexander skarsgard what maisie knew 12
alexander skarsgard what maisie knew 13
alexander skarsgard what maisie knew 14
alexander skarsgard what maisie knew 15

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All

Alex looks awesome, and these are such cute pictures. Thanks Camille and everyone for sharing,

@Sense ladies, sense:
What’s your problem? Someone can’t make an innocuous comment based on an observation they have? Yes, his interactions with the little girl suggest that he is good with kids and doesn’t mind having them around. You don’t see his costart spending time with this kid as much do you? Good grief, what’s the big deal if someone says he seems nice around a kid?

@PurpleSamantha:
It would make sense that he’s got experience from his own siblings. I agree. Though apparently some people think that Camille’s thought is dumb.

Are trolls thumbing me down again lord lol

Sense ladies, sense @ 08/12/2011 at 8:22 pm

@Jessie:
What is my problem? It’s MY OPINION: pictures don’t say too much.
You are the one with the problem.

How good he get to work with kids, Cute!

@Sense ladies, sense:
Yet you basically insinuated someone else’s opinion was dumb.

Cafélady @ 08/12/2011 at 9:01 pm

That’s so cute! It’s very sweet to see how natural he act to the little girl in some of the pics. Anyhow, it seems like as this girl would be his biggest fan now….lol…but who could seriously blame her? lol
My favourite are the pics where she is playing with his chain. Sooo cute!

Can’t wait to see this movie with him! I’m very sure, he will make another good (actor)job, again!

OVERBITE PICTURE @ 08/12/2011 at 9:03 pm

Sorry, overbite, not weak chin.
———-
Gigantic overbite. Seen on ThePurseForum
:S

@Jessie: Pictures may not say too much but when you grew up with 7 bros and you are the oldest, well yeah then a picture can say something. If you don’t like what someone is saying you don’t have to reply and be kinda rude because someone has another POV. This is what you did.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 08/12/2011 at 10:22 pm

…ahahahahaha …I was there today on Bleeker St. when they were filming.

@Bubu:
Everyone here gets tired of trolls coming on and constantly picking apart everything that regular posters say. It gets frustrating. It’s not that other POV that is annoying, it’s the put down of a regular poster for saying that Alex looked like he might someday be a good dad.

People can say whatever they want. I maintain my opinion that he will probably be a great dad someday. Clearly that little girl loves to be around him and thinks he’s fun and he clearly enjoys playing with her. If you don’t think pictures show much then perhaps a video will help you see this.

PurpleSamantha @ 08/12/2011 at 11:49 pm

@Camille: Boy, that really shows the difference in him and the nanny actress. Obviously the little girl would rather hang with him, and considering the aloofness that Joanna is giving off, I understand why. Probably no worries in him hooking up with her, I doubt he appreciates that kind of personality either.

BTW, why do people feel the need to pick apart his features? We all find flaws in ourselves, surprise, even beautiful people have them too.

@PurpleSamantha:

His costar is 20, not even drinking age LOL just slightly too young I think.
Plus she is his costar, why some instantely assume he would date her when he just became single again is crazy. Of course he has to hang with her & talk, they are filming a movie, what else would you do. He will be with Julianne Moore & Steve Coogan too.

Who cares? @ 08/13/2011 at 12:35 am

@Dani: Why does it matter if people speculate if he may date someone? He may not either, but you seem kind of fixed on this. I think a lot of us enjoy him single and free (and happy), but he’s going to date again at some point. Probably someone in the biz. If you are on gossip sites, you’ll get gossip…Let him worry about the age difference.

This joanna lady was all smiles in the latest pics, oh yeah she got some last night.

At it again @ 08/13/2011 at 3:13 am

Dani, Liisa, Larel, Jennifur, Blondini, PiecesofMyMusings, whatever you’re name is today, pull your head in and let people have their own opinions. Alex is free to date whoever he wants.

@Camille: I too think he’ll be a great Dad some day. He obviously likes kids.

@YouBetYa: So did I, and it wasn’t with ASkars either. ;)

You have to laugh at some of the “headlines” that have been put up elsewhere regarding these pix. OK mag… “True Blood’s Alexander Skarsgard plays with adorable child… we get no more work done”. Lol, yeah I’m glad I’m on vacation otherwise I’d be right there too!

@At it again:

I am not all those people, so please stop assuming they are the same person, you know what happens when you assume.
I was only stating it’s silly for fans to start assuming because he has another blond female costar he will date here, seriously he won’t be dating all his costars, I think some just like to start gossip.

@YouBetYa:

That statement shows how imature you are, & just wanting to stir the pot.

Gina the 1st @ 08/13/2011 at 10:37 am

@Camille: That video! And the pic of Alex holding her as they cross the street. To quote Dave Matthews, Alex, “You drive me to distraction”.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All