Ben Stiller Announces 'Jennifer Aniston Naked' Foundation

Ben Stiller Announces 'Jennifer Aniston Naked' Foundation

Jennifer Aniston is lending a helping hand to Ben Stiller‘s charity The Stiller Foundation – though she just doesn’t know it!

In a new funny video, the 45-year-old actor wonders what he should name his non profit organization, which provides educational opportunities for children around the world.

After tossing around ideas, including “The Ben Cross,” “No Child Left Ben-Hind,” “So You Think You Can Donate,” and “Touched by a Ben-Gel,” he settles on the Jennifer Aniston Foundation and SeeJenniferAnistonNaked.com!

Check out the video below to see Jen‘s reaction – and for more info on the actual charity, check out Facebook.com/StillerFoundation and TheStillerFoundation.org!

Ben Stiller Announces His New Foundation

Ethan Miller/Getty

The Angelina Jolie Naked Foundation
yikes!

Lydia Roberts @ 08/12/2011 at 10:39 am

I’m glad Jennifer has found love and happiness with Justin Theroux and will finally settle down, get married and start a family
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

Simon Pigg @ 08/12/2011 at 10:41 am

She was funnier, more attractive and sexier in Horrible Bosses than in this video.

Whatevahmang @ 08/12/2011 at 11:14 am

That was cute. I’m ready for the Zoolander sequel.

Lydia Roberts @ 08/12/2011 at 10:39 am
How many different names do you have on this site. You’re always with the personal experiences. Sheesh!
You have a rich fantasy life.

ahahhahah lovee the zoolander reference

ahahahaa love the zoolander reference

Ben should have been in Planet of the Apes. Just saying.

When is Christine divorcing Ben? Man loves them prosititutes too much!!!

Is this supposed to be a compliment or is he ripping on her?

stillerrr !! lol
i love ben & jen

Jennifer Aniston Naked Foundation?? Hahaha..No one will look that up except her mini-van majority fans (all 3 of them). She is so over.

Jen’s relationship with Justin (aka one of Stiller’s BFF) is paying off. Now Ben is giving her free publicity. She is one f* c k n publicity whoooore.

I think Angelina is super HOT, so please speak for yourself. : )

i find it strange that people mention Angelina on a post about ben stiller its actually obsessive if you ask me. will people ever move on?

boston61 @ 08/12/2011 at 11:49 am +4

Ben should have been in Planet of the Apes. Just saying.
—————————————
LOL….no makeup needed

theevilone @ 08/12/2011 at 2:01 pm

Yuck. who wants to see Maniston/Chinnifer naked?

shakes head in disbelief…………

love it! name should be JENISTEN!

new ditty @ 08/12/2011 at 4:57 pm

Awesome.

JEN IN REHAB @ 08/12/2011 at 5:13 pm

poor jen wh0ring herself out, calling in favors you can smell the DESPERATION on her and stumpy, her Career is OVER

I saw this TWO days ago. It wasn’t funny then and it’s not funny now. Zzzzzzzzz.

Stiller jumping on the bandwagon for “doing good to the less fortunate” is so opportunistic. It reeks of publicity stunt and tax-exemption advantages. Do HELP but don’t announce like you were promoting a new movie.

I am insulted that Ben Stiller would joke about the need to do something so vitally important to a people who have suffered so much . I use to sort of like him but my opinion of him has been altered . And what does it say about Jen Aniston that she has friends joke about the unfortunate be it orphans , infertility , vital needs such as water as in “smartwater” where she donates 2 cents out of every dollar , charity , and interestingly enough calling out Jolie for stealing BP when she “stole” Justin ? Jen has some very uninteresting friends .

just another proof that JA really cannot act. and i don’t know if it’s her newly injected lips which cause the constant slur in her monotonous speech…

Who wants to see a 42 year old Tranny Naked? me not!

haha aww.
I REALLY like Jennifer;)

@JEN IN REHAB: wow hating on charity now too………. love it!

@Whatevah:

iiiieeeeewwww, such a disgusting thing to see. I believed human body is such a complex and beautiful creation but you just prove me wrong with that picture … Jen is definitely not a beauty !

love it! jenisten!

sweet! charity is a wonderful thing! love jenisten!

need some jen news!!!!!!!

need some jen news!

Naked Grandma Jen @ 08/29/2011 at 3:41 pm

It’s definitely going to be a failure! LOL!

With all their money and advantages he and she (JA) and their like minded friends are clowns . How sad to be so silly and uneducated at this age and to display this so publicly so as to be posted on an entertainment blog site . If he had not the money or the influences would he still be so baseless?

Wasn’t this already posted a while back? Either Jared is getting forgetful or he’s turning into Perez Hilton and posting OLD news.

Is this supposed to be a compliment or is he ripping on her?