Gerard Butler Parties at Playhouse

Gerard Butler Parties at Playhouse

Gerard Butler gets behind the wheel of his car after hitting Playhouse nightclub on Thursday (August 11) in Hollywood.

Earlier in the week, the 41-year-old Scottish actor was in his home country, where he participated in a charity soccer match and also showed off his ripped physique in the locker room.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry recently signed on for the FBI thriller, The Bricklayer. He’s set to play a rogue former agent who’s called in to help fight a criminal group demanding ransom payments.

In case you missed it, check out the trailer for Gerard‘s other film, Coriolanus!

gerard butler playhouse 01
gerard butler playhouse 02
gerard butler playhouse 03
gerard butler playhouse 04
gerard butler playhouse 05
gerard butler playhouse 06
gerard butler playhouse 07

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

ok I love him, hes one of my favorites but he seriously must whatever hes doing that makes me lose so much weight

sockpuppet @ 08/12/2011 at 3:31 pm

@GFW:

I bet no one turns him away, no matter what he wears? They want him there probly.

Evidently, he thought the text message was funny! Could it have read something like: “Hey Gerard, What is that green/white striped thing you brought back from Scotland? It stinks! Wash it! Oh BTW…your fans have been arguing all week on the JJ Gerard Butler threads.”……???

Observin' @ 08/12/2011 at 4:12 pm

See, when he strays from the comfort and convenience of the cargo pants, the whole system shuts down. That outfit is indefensible on so many levels. I think he needs more clothes. Or less… (“takeyourshirtoff!” “No!”)

I was only joking…sillies. Obviously, he was reading a text message in the car. He had his phone in his hand.

like him however if a female was out partying like he does – they would be getting heck! love the cap!!

Maggie P.U. @ 08/12/2011 at 4:47 pm

It seems like every time he goes to Scotland for what ever the reason..visit the fam, play ball he comes back energized and happier than before he left. (JMO). But I think that goes for all of us…going to our homeland or a place where we can regroup and recharge the ole batteries.

Peace.

MPU

After Midnight @ 08/12/2011 at 4:55 pm

Oh come to bed you sweet Ger baby. ^^

Love him . That’s all .

dargabriel @ 08/12/2011 at 5:44 pm

Gerard is very happy to be back in california, he feels this is where he needs to be, his heart is there. As I’ve said he is NOT smoking anymore, he does not party, he hangs out with friends, he is a very warm and friendly person, he’s buying time, while his beloved waits for him, planets are coming together, sometime in October. Take care and peace, love to you Cholita wherever you’ve been, I miss you. Love,dargabriel

He did. The Butler did it!!! He made it to the sunken chest club… http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2569422/gerard-butler-playhouse-05/
The jacket in that piccie looks like my 10 yr old nephew when he tries on his dad’s coat.
What happened to the stud that was Butler??? Did this waif kidnap our Gerry??? Slider over stick bugs….. you got competition from the Butler.
Seriously though… of course he looks happy. He was partying with 20 yr olds until the dawn. He is finally back at home. :)))

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/12/2011 at 7:36 pm

Gerry and his “clubbing”. Looking for Miss Right……….now! LOL!

@LLL #30
Yep,but text from who????. There’s only one person who has put that smile back on his face.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/12/2011 at 7:46 pm

@ 32 (me) forgot to add…. you can always tell especially when he has spoke/or spoken with his Mom…if you look in the past pics with her (especially when he is in his kilt and she is there-I believe it was one of his premieres…). how he glowed and the smile was genuine!!!! Even looking at the pic you could “feel” how happy he was. So if he isn’t with his family up close and personal, then he probably calls or texts them (that is also his sister and brother…) wonder if the twitter is right..his family was there. And then he also has the “paps” smile… which is totally different.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/12/2011 at 7:49 pm

there at the Celtic game with him…

Peace.

MPU

*Sorry server acting up here at work…. 16 hour days and the server is slow…

So apparently they are back ” in contact” and it’s only ” a matter of time”.
G is a man on a mission and he’s not going to give up.He look’s like the type of guy who always gets what he wants,don’t you think?.

Manny…don’t quit your day job….your jokes are not funny and are getting old….what a sad person you are.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/12/2011 at 8:07 pm

I’ve got the feeling that Gerry and Alan’s quick jaunt to Palm Springs the other night brought him some good news. I would bet they met up with someone of importance. After that, the Bricklayer project was announced. I would imagine when you buy the movie rights to a novel, you’re not going to get your money’s worth if it doesn’t become a movie.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/12/2011 at 8:22 pm

@43…Late Evie…it was quick wasn’t it? Wonder which will top the Box Office…MPU or the Bricklayer…

Peace.

MPU

@Joke:
Hi Eve… LOL

a question @ 08/12/2011 at 9:12 pm

@niknoks: If you’re commenting on what I think you are, I couldn’t agree more.

I hope you’re doing well with all the chaos in London.

Good Lord! you leave this place for a couple of days and new threads are popping up like crazy. I will say the hat is an improvement compared to some of his other head gear and it covers the whacked out hair-do. And that smile is worth the price of his weird fashion sense. It’s so much better than sad sack Gerry any day. His trip across the pond gave his whole demeanor a big shot in the arm I imagine. Now if we could just feed him a few cup cakes and send him to the barber, we might have the old Gerry back. I know, dream on….

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/12/2011 at 9:23 pm

I think he had to wear the jacket to get in the club.

redOctober @ 08/12/2011 at 9:29 pm

@Tonto:

Do you mean something like this for the new movie? ; D

sockpuppet @ 08/12/2011 at 9:44 pm

@LLL: WO says they just gotta maybe lead for Jay, in Mavericks. That would make him smile, i bet.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All