Gerard Butler Parties at Playhouse

Gerard Butler Parties at Playhouse

Gerard Butler gets behind the wheel of his car after hitting Playhouse nightclub on Thursday (August 11) in Hollywood.

Earlier in the week, the 41-year-old Scottish actor was in his home country, where he participated in a charity soccer match and also showed off his ripped physique in the locker room.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry recently signed on for the FBI thriller, The Bricklayer. He’s set to play a rogue former agent who’s called in to help fight a criminal group demanding ransom payments.

In case you missed it, check out the trailer for Gerard‘s other film, Coriolanus!

gerard butler playhouse 01

• Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 716 » Show All
A True Fan @ 08/12/2011 at 9:51 pm

He looks and IS amazing.

Hi Red! Yeah that would be a step in the right direction at least. This guy has a hind quarters at least. Gerry would have to grow one first and knowing him he’d give it his best shot. After he survives Mavicks he’ll be adding cushion to his tushion and most likely head to the nearest hair dresser to get his head shaved and dyed or at least trimmed down. With what he puts his body through for his craft, by the time he hits 50, he’ll look like he’s been fried, dyed and laid to the side. ;)

redOctober @ 08/12/2011 at 9:58 pm

@Tonto:

It’s a tough world out there in HW and he has to do what he has to do …but I hope he’s taking care of his health.
*hugs*

FLUCKING FLUCK @ 08/12/2011 at 10:05 pm

@Swansong:
“Is he wearing Depends? It helps with the old man smell. He looks like he will have problems holding his pee very soon.
Is he sill chasing the 20 year olds. Yuck!”
HAHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS

FLUCKING FLUCK @ 08/12/2011 at 10:06 pm

@Brooke:
Um…..
HE GOT HIS D*CK SU*CKED?? Thats my guess.
Whats your guess?

FLUCKING FLUCK @ 08/12/2011 at 10:09 pm

I am sure Hollywood has plenty of young exotics for the man.
Childless, bodyfatless, mortgageless, baggageless.
LOL GERARD is in his element in the club – love the guy, at least he is what he is

He is so cute! Back in LA with his dog and the little black book of Ladies he keeps on call!!! Go gerard!

chris in WA @ 08/12/2011 at 10:38 pm

Is Gerard Butler still dating Kanye West’s ex girlfriend Selita EBanks??
How does this old bum looking guy C-lister get such hot model chicks anyway??
He is a smart guy at least. Smart enough to NOT have kids.

dot dot dot... @ 08/12/2011 at 10:44 pm

Hmmm…GFW used Fluck in 2 of her posts already…
Is GFW playing both sides of the fence here???
Is Paisley and Swansong the same person? Being stupid?
Hmmm….

Honey bunny, I have always found you a very handsome and charming man but please, you’ve got to gain some weight. A couple of kilos, maybe more… Where are those love handles that we have always loved? :)

great guy all around @ 08/12/2011 at 11:26 pm

hes hot and such a nice guy! :)

justsayin'too @ 08/12/2011 at 11:46 pm

Red- your pictures always make me laugh
Tonto- I’m with you.
Dargabriel-just for fun remind us about GB’s soul mate he is supposed to meet in October. Tell us all about her, what she looks like and what she does and where they meet. It would be fun to see if this prediction comes true. If not you’ll have to endure lots of teasing, but I’m sure you are a good sport. Who knows? In GB land anything is possible!

@dargabriel

Well, here’s hoping he will be very happy with whoever he settles down with.

justsayin'too @ 08/13/2011 at 12:08 am

Brooke- If according to you he is with “the one” then spill the name and details. You are coming to a gossip site so spill the gossip or be quiet!

so gullible @ 08/13/2011 at 1:00 am

@sockpuppet: I agree sockpuppet, between the Bricklayer announcement, the fabulous time he had in Scotland and now finding their Jay for Mavericks, [actor named Jonny Weston who looks like a very good choice] Gerry’s got lots of reasons to smile right now. When they extended the deadline another month on auditions for Jay, that was a bit worrisome because really this movie rests on the actor who plays Jay. No pressure or anything.

sockpuppet @ 08/13/2011 at 1:35 am

@so gullible: and he got good comments about Corlanus

Agree, Red, I hope he’s taken care of himself. He works hard and hope all the sacrificing will soon pay off with good reviews. And I hope you are taking care of your arm and it will soon be stronger. Thanks for all your contributions here. I appreciate your efforts as do many others.

Now that Gerard Butler is getting these roles, what will Jean Claude Van-Damme do for employment?

Hey all, I see Crooke’s back to her usual B.S. again ( I know it’s Brooke, I intentionally misspelled it). Gerry looks refreshed in these pics. I hope it lasts.

got one more vid. You all have probably seen it already. since I’m a bit slow on news and stuff .

The only reason he goes to clubs is to pick up young chicks half his age bash & shoot me all you want fans but it’s the truth I’m not saying he’s a bad person but he has very high sexual needs let’s just say he doesn’t want to be in a long term relationship is because he can whatever he wants from a bachelor lifestyle lol & treats most women & girls like wh*res

@oy:
Does that mean we will be treated to a remake of Cyborg??? :P
By the way this thread is puttering along I would say we are all bored with Butler’s partying. I’m glad there are some movies coming out because it sure feels like same sh!t different day in the life of the Butler.
As far as I can see Jonny Weston is in negotiations but has not been signed for Mavericks. I haven’t seen any confirmation that the deal is done.
Off to go waterskiing. I hope everyone has a fun day too. :)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 716 » Show All