Gerard Butler Parties at Playhouse

Gerard Butler Parties at Playhouse

Gerard Butler gets behind the wheel of his car after hitting Playhouse nightclub on Thursday (August 11) in Hollywood.

Earlier in the week, the 41-year-old Scottish actor was in his home country, where he participated in a charity soccer match and also showed off his ripped physique in the locker room.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry recently signed on for the FBI thriller, The Bricklayer. He’s set to play a rogue former agent who’s called in to help fight a criminal group demanding ransom payments.

In case you missed it, check out the trailer for Gerard‘s other film, Coriolanus!

gerard butler playhouse 01
gerard butler playhouse 02
gerard butler playhouse 03
gerard butler playhouse 04
gerard butler playhouse 05
gerard butler playhouse 06
gerard butler playhouse 07

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All
sockpuppet @ 08/13/2011 at 3:08 pm

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/13/2011 at 3:11 pm

@A.J:
“I wish he would get married or finally declare a girl so everyone can put an end to this I doubt many fans would be crazy then”

Oh, it would get worse! The poor guy’s doomed! LOL!

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/13/2011 at 3:14 pm

@Explanation:

I hovered over the thumb on your post unsure of if you were referring to me or not. LOL!

@ latesummer’s eve

listen I know you like making excuses for him. But all I am doing is stating fact. If that annoys you tough.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/13/2011 at 3:18 pm

@sockpuppet:

“@Latesummer’s Eve: i just clicked the wrong button thing, so dont get all up in the air.”

OK then. In that case, you get a thumbs up! LOL!

@sockpocket

No you definately haven’t been on this board long. We are not the same. Here we go.The phannies riding into the rescue of their poor innocent hard done by Gearbear. He’s already has a mum ladies.

#116
That’s clever! LOL LOL LOL!

@Justsayin’too #79
“I think a lot less goes on than the public realises”
Never a truer word said.Yes Gerry flirts and gets over friendly with people all of the time,but he’s just messing around-he’s not serious.
He’s been a “good boy” for 6 months (Jan-June),maybe he will be again soon-if he gets his way.
@A.J #122
I wouldn’t be so sure about that.I’m sure some of them would be even crazier,look at how they’ve reacted to his ex.If he gets his way,I’m sure they’ll go nuts.

@A.J:

He should marry some random girl regardless of whether he really wants to just to appease some of his fan base? Pretty cr*p reason to get married and would make for a very unhappy and unsuccessful marriage.
Not to mention it won’t stop the gossip, he will just be accused of cheating left, right and centre because some people are stupid enough to take every random tweet as gospel and to be honest when people marry for all the wrong reasons, cheating is likely to occur.
Some people already dissect every random picture of him and a woman with the audacity to stand within 3 feet of him. GB putting a ring on his finger won’t magically endow some of his fans with braincells.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/13/2011 at 3:27 pm

@Oh dear:
“@ latesummer’s eve

I’m not making excuses for the guy because I don’t know him but some of you are convicting him before he’s proven guilty! You keep stating “fact”! What facts do YOU have unless you run in his circles! You have just as much “fact” as the rest of us do and YOU choose to believe the worst about people, so be it, but don’t go thrusting it upon the rest of us.
I’m far from one your “phannies” that think he does no wrong. He’s not a saint, but he is by far better then some in HW. Because he doesn’t live up to your or some other fans expectations doesn’t make him evil either.
I’m sure as badly as you say he’s treated women, someone would have betched him out or slapped him and if he’s got a trigger finger temper, that wouldn’t go very well.
You all need to make sure you’re living with true “facts” and not “fiction”. Scorned people have a way of twisting things to their advantage. Somewhere in the middle of all of this is the truth, that’s all I’m saying.

2fyne 2dfyne @ 08/13/2011 at 3:28 pm

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/13/2011 at 3:30 pm

@Oh dear:

Oh he has a Mum alright, but I’d gladly “mother” him, like no otha motha! LOL!

@A.J
……..Told you,some people just can’t handle the truth.

@ niknoks and latesummer’s eve

Even the most hardcore phannies when really pushed will ruefully admit he’s a bit of a sh*te when it comes to ladies. You carry on defending his behaviour if you want.  You are still relatively new. If you don’t wise up eventually more fool you. But in the meantime please continue. It’s really rather amusing. The guy’s a cutie but he’s a gobsh*te when it comes to the ladies.

@Oh dear:

Your opinion is not fact, your interpretation of events is not fact.
What you deem to be distasteful other people may not. Everybody has their own moral compass when it comes to judging other people’s behaviour.
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but nobody should pass their opinion off as fact and that is what you’re trying to do.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/13/2011 at 3:43 pm

@2fyne 2dfyne:

Eh? Translation please or at least get someone who speaks English and has better writing skills! LOL!

2fyne 2dfyne @ 08/13/2011 at 3:44 pm

A picture is worth a thousand words Lol just saying if he’s secretly a saint then he’s doing a pretty lousy job to show ppl through his actions

@ latesummer’s eve

@Oh dear:

Your have a very high opinion of yourself, anyone that doesn’t agree with you is either a ‘phannie’ or doesn’t know as much.
I haven’t defended his behaviour and if you have interpreted my post as doing that, then frankly that explains quite a lot.
All I said was that I wouldn’t take random tweets, facebook posts or rumours as gospel. I also said that anyone who did believe every random rumour about his behaviour were just as bad as all the people who refuse to believe anything negative.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/13/2011 at 3:53 pm

@2fyne 2dfyne:

“Halle berry is a respected actress Gerry at a event when I asked what would you like to get into next meaning movie roles & he joked Halle berry are you trying to say she asked to be treated like that! Some men are jerks full stop no excuses to justify that he kissed Jane Seymour on the lips at another event she looked shocked & mortified lol and the director of ugly truth said reason he got the role was because hd told the most filthiest dirty jokes on a meeting I think he’s the type who would tell private details to his mates afterwards if he’s been with a girl”

OK, after closer examination, I think I get what you are saying. He was asked what he wanted to get in to next, role wise, and he said “Halle Berry” OMG…….LMFAO! That’s hilarious! You’re gonna write him off for that? That’s a compliment! She may be “respected” but I’ve heard she’s a real diva and a betch and very condescending to people! I think what he said, in that regard, is perfect! I would have lost it on the spot if he had answered me that way!
As far as him kissing Jane Seymour on the mouth….she’s hot! I’d kiss her myself! LOL! I doubt she was mortified, shocked maybe, but not mortified. I love Jane and it’s obvious Butler is an equal opportunity kisser!

2fyne 2dfyne @ 08/13/2011 at 3:56 pm

And by the way I’m basing my facts on his interviews so it’s straight from the horse’s mouth or wait could it be fabricated or provoked to say it Lol theres an interview on the bounty hunter & journo asks your link up with Jennifer aniston are you in a relationship & he said no we was just Fu**ing & then after while said just joking then talks & imitates his orgasms sound effects

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/13/2011 at 3:58 pm

@Oh dear:

“@ latesummer’s eve

alright love. Alright. You’re getting you’re knickers in a twist. Fair enough that’s your prerogative. All you have to do is check back over interviews and photos and you will see what I stated were facts. If you don’t like it. You don’t like. Just carry on ranting.”

I’ve seen, heard and listened to just about all of his interviews. I’m not saying he doesn’t say things that make me cringe now and then but I think a lot of it is for shock value and I don’t wear knickers! LOL!

@niknoks

Errr. No babes they’re facts. If you want them to be opinions? Well that’s fine by me. But most people when
they hear someone saying something in a televised interview or so a photograph of some doing something- they generally percieve them as facts. But if you want to believe the interviews were edited or the pictures photoshopped to make GB look bad that – of course- is your prerogative.:)

@Oh dear:

You actually believe your opinion is fact? Well okay, that explains a lot.

@niknoks

high opnion of myself? Oh really. That’s a bit rich coming from you girl. The one who never plays “oh I’m from England” card – as if that’s so special.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All