LeAnn Rimes: Nine Flights in Twelve Days!

LeAnn Rimes: Nine Flights in Twelve Days!

LeAnn Rimes lands at LAX Airport on Friday (August 12) in Los Angeles.

“It’s beyond hot here in UT! Time for lunch and the pool before we rock tonight!!!!!” the 28-year-old singer tweeted the night before.

LeAnn will be hitting the road for several shows, including stops in Colorado, Illinois, South Dakota, and Indiana. Check out the full schedule on LeAnnRimesWorld.com!

“Wow, I’m so tired! Yesterday started a run where I fly 9 times in 12 days! I’ll sleep one day….in the future,” she wrote in another tweet.

In case you missed it, check out LeAnn‘s pics for Mikoh Swimwear‘s new ad campaign!

leann rimes lax arrival 01
leann rimes lax arrival 02
leann rimes lax arrival 03
leann rimes lax arrival 04
leann rimes lax arrival 05
leann rimes lax arrival 06
leann rimes lax arrival 07

ABC

I didn’t realize there are so many Arby’s opening across the country.

Does she get dressed in the dark?

9 calories in 12 days

laverdadduele @ 08/12/2011 at 4:41 pm

Home-wrecker getting uglier by the day.

too bad she’s not attractive..

How is she “tired”??? All she does is tweet and bum around on the beach. I guess she means hung over.

BBs/gwen STALK Leann @ 08/12/2011 at 5:10 pm

Beautiful songbird!

BBs/gwen STALK Leann @ 08/12/2011 at 5:13 pm

Has anyone ever seen how Leann is stalked day and night by a few obsessed lunatics? They sit on their computers waiting to dissect every move and word she makes. They must seriously neglect their own kin and Leann surely has power over the few stalkers. SPOOKY WEIRDOS!!!

Cute summer dress. Heya, Leann was one of the first to put on the leopard print and Brandi SWF’ed her when she wore the leopard print bikini yesterday. Leann wore her leopard shorts last week!

Annie Bowl aka Rita @ 08/12/2011 at 5:18 pm

Ladies and Gents…..I’ve been outed and I admitted as much on CB. I have a LeannRimes addiction and I can’t stop it. Much luv, raunchy

RITA ADMITS SHE'S AnnieBowl @ 08/12/2011 at 5:20 pm

Priceless!

cajun maid @ 08/12/2011 at 5:22 pm

Saw her when she came south, Mississipp, last month. Her voice improves with age and she is so petite and sunshiny. Cute lil thang

beads and bangles @ 08/12/2011 at 5:25 pm

Keep away from that tequila Le and Brandi no public drunkenness in Vegas this weekend. You both have to set good examples for those two little boys you care for.

Aquinas, T. @ 08/12/2011 at 5:27 pm

Thankx Jared for continued coverage of the Rimes-Cibrian-Glanville saga

Brandi said "over it" @ 08/12/2011 at 5:30 pm

And she was happy they’re all happy with one another. That was music. It was said to a tweeter who said she was going to hate LR for her and BG said not to do that. Hmmmmm……the regina girl doesn’t get it.

@BBs/gwen STALK Leann: Yes, because she does nothing to deserve that with her obsessive-compulsive hourly tweeting and her posting pictures of her in bikinis and of her Eddie and his kids all over the internet.

Yes, it’s people’s fault that she is the one fame-whoring herself every day.

You are ridiculous!

leanne is sweet, brandi pretty @ 08/12/2011 at 5:32 pm

Great news they’re doing the right thing by the kids. Not liking the leopard print craze returning, yucky

no tenga pena Jen @ 08/12/2011 at 5:36 pm

The ones you need worry about are the BB’s with 130 followers and 30,000 tweets. Le has 160,000 followers and 27,000 tweets. She not the problem, it’s the few obsessive-compulsive BB’s who live to hurt but only hurt themselves. LR has always taken good care of herself and lots of others. More blessed to “GIVE” than to take. Oops!

no tenga pena Jen @ 08/12/2011 at 5:39 pm

That’s a RIDIC comment you made. LR has many accolades to rest her laurels on and more creative output forthcoming from her in the future. Your claim to fame or infamy is?

kendra star @ 08/12/2011 at 5:42 pm

She’s pale from living in the midwest, Chi town. Best wishes to the whole shebang, EC and his work, LR and her releases, BG on her production, the boyz-health, happiness to all and to all a gnite.

generic harry @ 08/12/2011 at 5:44 pm

I want a chance with beauty Brandi. Is there a chance for me?

She looks like crap.

Gwennannie Bowl-RitaMacdd @ 08/12/2011 at 5:49 pm

The sites love my presence 27/7/365 but it means I have no life of my own. And it’s true! And I won’t let go. If I didn’t have Leanne to feast on I’d find someone else. Before her it was Sienna and Baldy.
I am infatuated with Leanne and Eddie and eat, drink and breathe them. Kisses

Jade Emerald @ 08/12/2011 at 5:50 pm

Pretty lady, pretty voice

Glad to see Jared is giving us some LeAnn! Thanks for the peep into her life! It’s all good.

Im just waiting the day Eddie dumps her ^^ I wanna see what she tweets then lol.

LOL all these positive comments are prob from the same person. Creeeepyyyh troll! You know as much as you defend dear Leann ‘pig face tranny’ Rimes doesnt change the fact that your own life sucks and people will still hate her no matter how many times you post an nice comment. She will always be a home wrecker and a stupid narcissistic ho.
Toodles! :)

@lola:

You’re absolutely right Lola, it’s very obvious that all of those positive comments come from the same poster as you can notice the bad grammar and spelling as well as the fact that the posts are nearly inarticulate.

Speak Now @ 08/12/2011 at 6:41 pm

@lola:

Actually, people like gwen suck. Why devote your life to hate when there are so many positive things one can do with their life?

Hating makes one ugly, gwen has proven this. Don’t be like gwen, kids!

Lola and Jenny, I agree with you, her fingers must be tired of all that tweeting and I must add that if she really wants to post pics of her in a bikini, good for her, but if she’s “modeling”, then someone should do her the favor of photoshop her b**bs and spare us that freaky sight.
If she were a bit less thin, they would look better.

@Speak Now:

Totally agreed! Im a very positive person, but Leann Rimes and her cult pisses me off -.- I dont care she can do whatever she does, but what pisses me off is that she is constantly using Brandis and Eddies kids as an excuse to get the front page. Plus I just hate women who think that the world revolves around them and they go around breaking up families and causing trouble just because they feel like it. In conclusion.. Im all about positive energy, but I can’t give that to people like her. Fake, shallow, self-centered people can freaking take a leap off a cliff, I dont care.

~Treat others as you want to be treated~

wheels in the sky @ 08/12/2011 at 7:26 pm

@lola try some anger mgmnt. classes bc your problem isn’t Leann but that you need something/one to hate. Redirect your problematic energy into positive channels and you’ll feel better. And what she does you’ll never have any say about. You’re powerless to effect her but you can choose to use your energy for the positive.

that has to be the ugliest outfit ever. her football shoulders should never be exposed. she has absolutely no sense of style. actually a sack cloth is what she needs plus the paper bag for her ugly face

@wheels in the sky:

I dont “need” something to hate on… plain and simple I dont like her because of the way she portrays herself to the media. It’s common sense- some people can irritate you without any huge reason and so what if I dont like her? Doesn’t mean that I am a sad person and “need” something to hate on lol. And Im not insane I know what I say about her/ think about her or other people who I dont like will never reach their ears, BUT Im entitled to have an opinion on stuff. Life isnt all about butterflies and blue sky’s.

I just dont like her. I dont like a lot of things- I dont like Justin Bieber, I dont like cheese, I dont like people who post irrelevant stuff on facebook, I dont like country music, I dont like mexican food etc. etc. etc.

It’s okay to “not like” something. It doesnt kill you and in the end I feel just fine! thank you very much.

wheels in the sky @ 08/12/2011 at 7:43 pm

What you put your attention on, you get more of…old saying. So turn toward that which you love, admire, approve of. Simple. Hating creates internal bodily toxins. When you put out hatred you add it to the atmosphere.

I like Leann and I might like BG…not sure yet

Leann… is that you???

@#9 How would you know unless you are stalking the stalkers. Stop being hypocritical and take your own advice.

BBs/gwen STALK Leann @ 08/12/2011 at 8:36 pm

Hi gram! Have a fine evening! Tell BG to be careful in Vegas. Her kids are more important than that glass of liquor she put up for the umansky fellow(or whatever the name is)

i resusitated myself so i can resume badgering lele cuz i have nothing else to do. i know, i’m pitiful yurs truly, macddt

CRAZY DAYS @ 08/12/2011 at 9:15 pm

Both women BG and LR need to ease off the whiskey. It will cause premature aging, destroy the liver and set a bad example for Eddie’s boys. And the habit is just gross. It stinks.

Janey Simpson @ 08/12/2011 at 9:18 pm

Does anybody think Brandy will shoot to fame? How old is she anyway? Leann knows fame and will soon want a family. Ya think?

@#39 I have a fine evening every evening.,thank you,.You tell Brandi and also tell Leann to take that bottle of Don Julio out of her bag. .

Leann is white horsefaced cheating trash..she is about the ugliest person on the planet (inside and out).all the Leann fans are either trailer park trash or her butt lickers..otherwise anyone in the right mind would stay away and not support such an embarrassment to the female race..you can attack me all you inbreds but the fact remains Leann Rimes is a DOUCHEBAG

I forgot to take my medication today! Oops. Leann is a media ***** and any posts I made to the contrary are just false.

If people are using their brains they can see that all the positive votes are either falsely generated or fake. On every site, poor Leann is insulted, degraded, and called out for her PR blitz. I am not saying she deserves all of the blame for how people feel about her but it seem really odd than on JJ, she has a whole bunch of supporter when everywhere else they are out for her blood. She can’t sell a record., That is what makes it look so phony. Her career is no where in the hemisphere as to generate the attention she gets on Just Jared of any other site actually. Money is changing hands and that is sad. It is just so obvious as others who pay for PR have hot careers and don’t need to exploit adultery or bikini wearing the way she does to try and stay relevant.

@Daisy Leann gets degraded because she pushes herself out there. Eddie is just as bad but you notice he stays on the down low.Its her actions so he lets her take the heat. Undoubtedly,she likes negative PR I guess she feels it is better than none.

How funny that gwen and betty show up again at the exact same time to post in leann threads. This one and the Nobu one .Yes folks betty =gwen!

@So Funny betty=betty and so what? I don’t need an aka like you to post. Who cares what you think anyway. I don’t need your permission or a time schedule to post. Nice try.

@ How funny You use so many akas I can’t get the name straight

LeAnn Rimes: FAMEWHORING for Nine Flights in Twelve Days!

Wow, another STAGED photo-op of WEWE Rimes? Who didn’t see this coming?

And in honor of WEWE mega media blitz by blasting off with a multiple shot in one day staged photo-op( which we knew was coming because GINGER has been in a frenzy, just look at all the different names she used in this theard, how she is making posts in our names, and is messing with the votes).

Spencer Pratt was voted the 2nd most disliked person in the world and because WEWE and EC are such famewhores that they have been crowned Heidi Jr and Spencer Jr:

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Love the Cameras — Are They the New Heidi and Spencer?

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have been the reigning King and Queen of ridiculously staged photo ops for the past few years, though there may be some new competition on the scene. LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian seem to share Heidi and Spencer’s flair for drama, posing for a serious engagement shoot and silly bikini beach strolls. Also like Heidi and Spencer, LeAnn and Eddie just love to share PDA in some of the most unusual places. Considering all of LeAnn and Eddie’s recent camera time, we’d like to know what you think — are LeAnn and Eddie the new Heidi and Spencer?

She needs to out her plastic surgeon ASAP so that the rest of the world can avoid him! There is a gap between her breasts big enough to fit a third one. Should they be sitting under her armpits?

LeannnInc(aka HAHHA/katie/krissi/captain obvious/kaylyn/cbme/racy)

Where did all of these WEWE supporters come from? Strange how these supporters are crawling out of the woodwork to make posts here on JJ and to mess with the votes, yet they still won’t go and download WEWE song. How come we are not seeing these “fan” numbers reflected on Itunes? Because these are not “fans”. It’s just one person posting under several different names to make it look like WEWE has support. Wow, on page 1 of this thread you used over 12 different names. 12 names. I love how these “different” posters all show up within min of one another.

1) @Jade Emerald, no tenga pena Jen, cajun maid, Sasha, BBs/gwen STALK Leann

So how does it go? When WEWE isn’t getting positive feedback, you fix it by posting nice comments about WEWE using as many different names as possible? It’s a shame that you have to post under all these different names just to write nice things about WEWE because she isn’t getting that response from the public.

2) I am not surprised that GINGER is pseudohijacking my name and the names of the BBs in this thread, afterall, she made it very clear in the other thread that she was going to issue some karma justice on us.

3) @ Gwennannie Bowl-RitaMacdd

The sites don’t love WEWE presence, which is why WEWE calls up JJ and x17 to get these “candid” shots of her 27/7/365. When WEWE tweets about another woman’s kids it means WEWE has no life of her own, since EC enjoys Charisma sheets so much that he can’t get out of his mistresses bed. And it’s true, EC is cheating on WEWE! And WEWE won’t let go. If EC didn’t have SMJ to feast on he would find someone else. Before GINGER just stalked those who posted in the WEWE theards, but now she is talking people who are posting about Sienna and Baldy. WEWE is infatuated with BG and Eddie and eat, drink and breathe them. Kisses

Wow, in post 24, GINGER spelled Leann with an e, just like she did when she was posting as KATIE.

4) @no tenga pena Jen

Yeap, WEWE has 160,000 followers and 27,000 tweets and yet she still can’t get her single to chart in the top 20 on ITUNES. Isn’t that strange? It’s almost as if these “fans” are fake or something. If WEWE wasn’t the problem, why did you use so many different names on this first page alone? So is that what you are doing when you post under all these different names, you are taking care of WEWE?

If you think it’s a blessing to give than to take, why are you making posts in our names?

5) @leanne is sweet, brandi pretty , kendra star, beads and bangles

Where did these so called “neutral” posters come from? Strange how all just happened to make their debutat the same time today ?

BTW, it’s obvious that it’s GINGER who is posing as these neutral posters, just check out the votes for those comments, they are positive, just like the votes for the WEWE fans, while those posts that don’t like WEWE are negative.

6) @Brandi said “over it”

Why does this sound so familiar? Because you made the same statement when you were posting as HAHAHA? So you think that you can make the backlash end by posting over and over that BG has moved on. This isn’t about BG. It’s about WEWE famewhoring and how she uses innocent kids to promote herself. How odd that everytime WEWE gets backlash you immediately try to argue it has something to do with BG.

7) @Aquinas, T.

Wow, why does your thank you post sound so familiar? That is right, you make these posts a lot, only your name is kaylyn and mer.

8) @RITA ADMITS SHE’S AnnieBowl

Oh Ginger are you rewriting history? Where on CB did Rita say that she was AB?

9) @Annie Bowl aka Rita

So is this the karma you were talking about in the other thread, that you were going to punish us by making posts in our names? You are just hurting yourself and JJ. Where on CB did Rita say that she was CB?

10) In the bikini thread when you posted as RACY you said that if we don’t like WEWE, that we should stop following her and reading on her. So then shouldn’t you follow your own advice?

11) @ BBs/gwen STALK Leann

Has anyone ever seen how GINGER stalks anyone who doesn’t like WEWE day and night by an obsessed lunatics? GINGER sita onher computers waiting to dissect every move and word we make. GINGER must seriously neglect her own kin and if Leann surely had the power over her few stalkers why did GINGER use all these different names. SPOOKY WEIRDOS!!!

DID U REALLY SAY THAT! @ 08/13/2011 at 2:57 am

@gwen

funny because the top 10 hated list is out and leann is not on it. so i guess not.

LeannnInc(aka HAHHA/katie/krissi/captain obvious/kaylyn/cbme/racy)
Where did all of these WEWE supporters come from? Strange how these supporters are crawling out of the woodwork to make posts here on JJ and to mess with the votes, yet they still won’t go and download WEWE song. How come we are not seeing these “fan” numbers reflected on Itunes? Because these are not “fans”. It’s just one person posting under several different names to make it look like WEWE has support. The last time all these WEWE supporters came out of no where it was because WEWE had to postpone the release of her album because of the immense backlash against her. So is that what is happening? The producers are trying to convince WEWE not to release her album because she just doens’t have the support?

I am now going through the posts for page 2 and 3 and see that you showed up with 6 more different names. Why? Why is all this even necessary? WEWE album and concert are not doing well are they?

1) @kaylyn

We know that you are glad JJ is posting about WEWE, you made the very same post when you showed up as AquinasT.

2) @how funny

So how does it go again? When GINGER gets caught for posting under several different names, she tries to save herself by arguing that everyone else is doing it.

3) @Janey Simpson

Wow, are things that bad for WEWE that you have to make WEWE look
good by downgrading BG? So that is what this all about? BG is about, you can’t stand the fact that BG is getting more attention than WEWE?
If WEWE has been successful why are you using all these different names?

4) How odd that I see at least four “different” “neurtal posters talling about how BG needs to lay off the alcohol. Where did all these “BG needs to lay off the alcohol” posters come from and how odd that they all migrated to this thread on the same day.

5) @oandblu

Wow, another post in another posters name. The bad thing is that when you made those threats in the other thread I asked JJ to delete those posts because you were just going to show up making posts in our names and sure enough, here you are. So why would JJ let you post when you are such a liability?

6) @ BBs/gwen STALK Leann

EC said to WEWE, “Hi gram! Have a fine evening stalking me and my mistress!” Tell EC to be careful in Vegas. His kids are more important than that glass of liquor he ups for the umansky mistress (or whatever the name is)

Still old how JJ lets you post when they know how unstable you are towards other posters.

7) @wheels in the sky

Wow, why does your post sound so familiar? Because you made the very same post about how hating creates internal bodily toxins when you were posting as CBME. So think of all the bodily toxins that have built up in you as you spend all this time messing with the votes, using our names, posting under all these different names, and trashing BG.

So I was right, GINGER is also posing as a neutral poster who likes WEWE and BG. Why?

GINGER needs to try some anger mgmnt. classes bc her problem isn’t those who dislike Leann but that GINGER needs something/one to hate. GINGER, instead of posting under all these different names and using our names to make posts, Redirect your problematic energy into positive channels and you’ll feel better. And what we do GINGER will never have any say about, which is why she tries to control us via intimidation. If GINGER thought that what were saying has no effect on WEWE, why then did she show up today with all these different names, is messing with the votes, and has been using our names to make posts? GINGER can choose to use her energy for the positive.

8) @ Speak Now

Actually, people like SPEAK NOW suck. Why does SPEAK NOW devote her life to hate when there is so many positive things one can do with their life? Wait this sounds so familiar? So that means that wheels in the sky is also speak now.Hating makes one ugly, SPEAK now has proven this by using our names to make posts on JJ and E. Don’t be like SPEAK NOW, kids!

@DID U REALLY SAY THAT!:

Hi frannie plate/athena/CO/K/K(aka GINGER) or do you just want me to call you HAHAHA?

HAHAHAHA

So you used over 12 different names on the first page alone, and on the 2nd and 3rd pages you used 6 different names. So now we can add one more name to that list.

So please explain why are you using all these different names?

Most importantly, why hasn’t JJ banned you seeing how unstable you are when you don’t get your way? We have you making threats against us in the Nobu thread, you then follow it through by making posts in our name here on JJ and E. And JJ does nothing.

BTW, I know it’s you HAHAHA because HAHAHA posted at about this time for the 2-3 days that she made her appearances. So why are you hiding under yet a different name?

Wow, and as usual READING COMPREHENSION is not your strong point.

So let’s break it down.

Spencer is ranked as 2 on the list.

WEWE and EC are considered the Heidi and Spencer of 2011.

So then we can conclude that what? So you can’t guess not, can you? Because if you guess not, then you are admiting that you have trouble making connections, which is why you keep showing up with a different name even though we know it’s you.

I know it’s hard for you to understand, just like you keep boo imposing all these rules and then turn around and do exactly what you criticized others for.

The last time you produced an explosion of “fans” it was because WEWE album was being postponed. So is that is what is happening?

Did anyone check out the comment sections on the new articles that OMG posted?

The comment sections for both of those OMG articles looks just like what happened here in this thread. In other words, GINGER has found a way to post under several different names on OMG.

The comments on OMG, are RARELY in WEWE favor(for every 20 negative comments there is 1 positive comment, but not today that is), so how odd that on the day that JUST JARED is suddenly slammed with all these WEWE supporters who popped out of nowhere, the same thing mysteriously happens on OMG.

So GINGER how did you do it, how did you make all those comments on OMG in support of WEWE.

Seriously, why do you make sudden and drastic changes like that? You do realize that people are going to notice the sudden change that happens in just one day, right?

Up late in Calgary @ 08/13/2011 at 10:58 am

You guys kept me up late in Calgary defending myself. I missed out on the beginning to pour on the hate towards LR. Yours truly, Annie Rita Bowl

Good day mates!

hope4u is a racist referring to Leann as “white”. Who cares what color someone is? You do obviously! And putting down our southern USA population. Why is Brandi attracting this ilk?

Wow Gwen you think I’m everyone on this site don’t you? And you think I have sooo much power.Wow. I’m honored I guess :) You think I can control the amount of press given to Leann, you think I can make JJ do whatever I want at will and make him delete post I don’t personally care for (i can’t) you think I pave the way for all photo ops, press releases, and album sales. Man the power you think I have is flattering.Wow, again I’m honored :)

You know what Gwen I really don’t care to change my name but you have made me see I need to….I have so much power that from now on I will be know as….TheGr8NPwrfulOZ !! (pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain…haha) That’s me, That’s my new name :)

Signing off as TheGr8NpwrfulOZ!

Lovin' life @ 08/13/2011 at 1:40 pm

Leann mves along making positive outcomes of it all. BB’s are seriously OCD!!!!!

You omitted me from that distinguished group since I post as Gwen also. you claim. You phonies are a joke We know Leann has few real fans and fewer twitter fans since she is hyped to be a BIG star..Artist with large fan bases have no problem selling their music or having sellout crowds at their concerts. Maybe if you spent as much time promoting her music as you have bashing Brandi that might be helpful that’s what TRUE fans do. Few things said about Leann has been fabricated she tweeted most of it that’s how the rags pick it up.She is her own worst enemy. Right now she has tweeted all the details of her schedule.starting from Friday to Sunday. Why, is that hoping the paps will pick it up.Most artist like,down time for privacy not her, even Eddie stays out of sight unless she pulls him out for a photo opt. When you have to self promote that means your career is nearing and end.

Brandi is DEFINITELY on here writing about herself.
LOL
No man wants that wrinkled c/oke bag, Brandi. And Leann is fug faced but she isn’t on here saying how hot she is…it’s obvious to anyone with ONE EFFIN brain cell that Brandi is!!
LOL!!

DUMMMMMMMBASSSSSS @ 08/14/2011 at 12:03 am

@Hope4thou:
Drop dead. The only person talking race is YOU.
Fool. Grow up.
Southrners are gross no matter what they are white black hispanic asian. Southern is slowwwwww and sped-like.
Sorry!

Brandi is in Vegas enjoying life. Sorry to disappoint you!!!

Brandi is in Vegas enjoying life. Sorry to disappoint you!!!

@betty:
brandi is cougaring it out in vegas?
pathetic.

@Ewwww: @Lovin’ life: @Up late in Calgary:

HI GINGER

Wow, seriously, so the one chance you get to defend yourself and you do it by showing up with 4 more different names? Things must be REALLY bad for WEWE.

Strange, how come JUST JARED is allowing you to continue to post even after you made those threats and then continue to followed those threats through by making posts in other posters names?

1) @Up late in Calgary

EC and Liz kept WEWE up late as they defended their LovE on WEW Charisma sheets. WEWE missed out on the beginning to pour on the hate towards BG by posing as Annie Rita Bowl

When Liz woke up on WEWe and EC “Charisma” sheets with EC, she told WEWE “Good day mates!”

____________

@ Lovin Life

1) “Anyone else notice when gwen is absent so is Annie Bowl and Missymacddt and many others akas. Fishy ain’t it!”

Seriously, but you also said that Rita admitted to being AB on CB, which wasn’t true at all. So when you show up stating that certain posters disappear at the same time, we know that you are lying and distorting the truth.

2)”To stalk Leann for 3 years, to fabricate stories that never happen, to write stories full of holes for gossip rags is a low low form of behavior.”

Speaking of stalking, on order for you to know when AB and M are posting and not posting, you would have to be keeping a close eye on their accounts.

3 years? Strange this is the first time that we have seen a poster by the name of loving life? So what can we conclude, that you have been posting on this site but you were going by a different name?

Seriously, your “you have been at this for 3 years…” post is the very same post that you wrote when you were going by “cold in calvery”. So once again you just provided the evidence to support that you are posting under different names.

3)”Leann mves along making positive outcomes of it all. ”

Positive outcomes? Like what? If WEWE was making positive outcomes why did you come back here with 4 more different names?

WEWE isn’t making positive outcomes it’s why she pimped out EC kids TWICE in one day.

4)”BB’s are seriously OCD!!!!!”

OCD? That sounds so familiar? Why? Because you made the same post on E news, but your name was KAYLYN at the time.

This is too funny. So why did you show up with yet another different name?

_____________
@

1) “Brandi is DEFINITELY on here writing about herself.
LOL”

How does it go again? Blame BG for all the backlash against WEWE because WEWE fanbase is just that low?

2) EC said, “No man wants that wrinkled c/oke bag, Leann Rimes unless she is paying them. ”

3)”And Leann is fug faced but she isn’t on here saying how hot she is…it’s obvious to anyone with ONE EFFIN brain cell that Brandi is!!
LOL!!”

What? WEWE doesn’t go around saying that she is hot? Where have you been?

@ben: @Curtains:

Hi GINGER/amejean/3horses

After those threats you made on this site, why is JJ STILL allowing you to post?

So now your name is BEN? What is pathetic is the fact that you came back here with a different name.

Speaking of cougar? Isnt’ that what WEWE did with EC? Oh wait you mean to tell me that WEWE is just 27 yo? BTW, why are you stalking BG tweets after you made that speech about how people should avoid the topics that they dislike?

Wow seriously, what is the deal with you and posting under all these different names?

We know that CURTAINs is GINGER/amjean because as usual she makes yet another post about BG private parts.

Speaking of joke, why did you show up as Curtains just after you posted as ben?

EC does need to get a job and stop being lazy. Oh wait, EC job is pimping out his kids.

@HAHAHA:

Hi GINGER/3horses(Captain O, speak now, krissi, katie, tamm, frannie plate, athena)

1) “Wow Gwen you think I’m everyone on this site don’t you?”

We can say with 100% confidence that you are posting under all these different names because YOU provide the evidence to support that you are posting under all these different names. Take for instance the second statement that you made in post 61.

2)”And you think I have sooo much power.”

Wow, yet another post where you mention something about someone having so much power. Didn’t you make the same post when you were posting as ATHENA? Remember you stated that you went to a particular site and had them close down their threads and when I made mention of this, you went into the “you think I have sooo much power” post? This is why we can say that you are posting under different names.

3)”Wow. I’m honored I guess”

So much so that you returned to this thread with SIX more different names.

4)”:) You think I can control the amount of press given to Leann,”

The first page of this thread doesn’t lie. If you didn’t think that you can control the amount of press WEWE gets, why then did you come back posting using SIX more different names?

5) “you think I can make JJ do whatever I want at will and make him delete post I don’t personally care for (i can’t) you think I pave the way for all photo ops, press releases, and album sales. ”

You don’t ask JJ to delete posts? So how come the post where I provided evidence to support that you were posting as KATIE/KRISSI/Captain Obvious was deleted? JJ didn’t delete the post on their own because I reposted that comment and it’s still there in that thread.

What we know is that YOU have been in a frenzy and each and everytime it results in a staged photo of WEWE being released to JJ or one of WEWE other mouthpieces. That tells me that you have a very close connection to WEWE because how would you know when to come to JJ and the other sites and do damage control.

Take notice, see how the “BG twitter” stalker has shown up.

6)”Man the power you think I have is flattering.Wow, again I’m honored :) ”

Wow, sounds VERY, VERY, VERY familiar.
It’s because you made the very same comment when you were posting as ATHENA. So it’s not about power at all, it’s all about you being a creature of habit.

Oddly enough, wasn’t KATIE and Tammy going on and on about how I attribute too much power to WEWE because she uses her friendship with JB to get EC jobs? So once again, thanks for proving my point. You provide the evidence that supports my claims that you are krissi/captain obvious, katie, and athena, and then you get mad when I point out that you are posting under different names.

7)”You know what Gwen I really don’t care to change my name but you have made me see I need to….I have so much power that from now on I will be know as….TheGr8NPwrfulOZ !!”

Yeap, HAHAHA is indeed ATHENA/frannie plate. Which means HAHAHA also made that post as KATIE and Tammy as well.

See you think that you are being clever, when in reality you are just slapping yourself in the face.

8)” (pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain…haha) That’s me, That’s my new name :)”

Funny that you would mention the name CURTAINS because oddly enough a poster by the name of CURTAIN showed up and made a post here on JJ in this thread.

So HAHAHA made post 69 and thus proved once again that she is posting under different names.

9)”I’m flattered you give me that much credit ( even though your wrong) but hey if you want to think I’m all powerful you just go for it bay-bee :)”

HAHAHAHHAHAH

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard this all before when you were posting as ATHENA.

You see it’s not about giving you power, it’s about stating the obvious.

Now why would you go and post the same comment you made when you were posting as ATHENA and then expect everyone not to think t that you are ATHENA?

10)”Signing off as TheGr8NpwrfulOZ!”

TRANSLATION: HAHAHA is ATHENA and made those posts as KATIE and TAmmy.

Seriously, you gotta love HAHAHA.

Woe is HAHAHA, people say that she is posting under all these different names and then she goes and provides the evidence to support what we are saying.

@HAHAHA: @Curtains: @ben: @Ewwww: @Lovin’ life: @Up late in Calgary: @Hope4thou:

TRANSLATION: WEWE is going to release yet another Staged photo-op in 3, 2, 1 on Sun.

@Hope4thou:

Hi HAHAHA(aka GINGER)

1) “hope4u is a racist referring to Leann as “white”.

What? How is calling WEWE “white” racist? Are you seriously going to go there?

Don’t forget all the posts that you made as Betsy where you said some really nasty RACIST things, and JUST JARED didn’t do anything about it. Which you took as the okay to keep doing it and thus continued to return to this site making those posts until JJ was forced to something about it.

2)”Who cares what color someone is? ”

Obviously YOU do because you are the one who shows up making RACIST comments as Betsy.

3) “Why is Brandi attracting this ilk?”

Seriously, do you want to go there? Ameajean is ranked as the 2nd person WEWE tweets the most and he makes some pretty nasty comments about women and their private parts. WEWE manager made racist comments, and WEWE has on a number of occasions retweeted comments from that person.

Don’t forget about the Witchy account.

Look at all the different names you use in this account alone.

This is what I posted in the NOBU thread, which was deleted by HAHAHA(aka GINGER). I reposted the comment in that thread, and guess what, it’s still there. So we know that JJ didn’t delete this post on their own, but because GINGER asked them to do it. This is how we know that HAHAHA is having JJ to delete posts.

This is post 248 in the Nobu thread.

Now why would JJ delete my posts when they didn’t bother to delete the threats that GINGER made in this thread, the very same threats that she followed through with by making posts in my name on E NEWS.

Translation of HAHAHA(aka GINGER) post 237

a) HAHAH is going to go back to posting as KRISSI/KATIE/Captain Obvious/Frannie plate/athena. So expect one or even all of these personas showing up writing a “I’m back” post. GINGER isn’t very bright, so you know that this was exactly what she was planning.

**Just wanted to add, that the very ext day RACY showed up. I must have ruined her plans by predicting that she would emerge as this people and she had no other choice but to show up as RACY.

b) HAHAHA is going to sit in the background and mess with the votes.

c)HAHAHA is going to change her name and show up as a “different poster. See the posts made by ” too too old betty”, “BBs/gwen STALK Leann”, “Annie Bowl aka Rita”.

So what have learned from this HAHA persona?

HHAHA has posted as KRISSI in the past. How do we know?
Post 210(in the NOBU thread) is the very same post that KRISSI made over and over in the old threads. That she was going to punish me for saying that she is posting under different names by saying that I am posting under different names. KRISSI persona also threw a fit because I posted articles about WEWE that weren’t favorable.

HAHAHA has posted as KATIE. How do we know?Because if you go to the thread with the KATIE persona popped up, you will see a very familiar phrase. “Its been fun see you around the boards :) *waves bye*”. The phrase from post 237(see the Nobu thread) is the very same post that she made as KATIE when she popped up out of the blue.

HAHAHA has posted as Captain Obvious in the past. How do we know? Post 237(Nobu thread) is the very same post that the Captain Obvious persona made in the old threads. CO persona threw a tantrum because I rewrote the posts that she was making about us and BG to show her that her statements about us and BG can also be applied to CO and WEWE.

So once again we can conclude:

HAHAH=katie(who is also tammy because both posters did the space, space thing)=krissi=captain obvious=kaylyn=racy=cbme.

@Ben That’s fun also and part of the single life.You have choices!!!LOL