Maddox Jolie-Pitt Not Starring in Brad Pitt's 'Battling Boy'

Maddox Jolie-Pitt Not Starring in Brad Pitt's 'Battling Boy'

Maddox Jolie-Pitt will not be be making his feature film debut just yet, as widely reported by many media outlets.

The son of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who turned 10 years old last week, was rumored to play a villain-battling boy with special powers as the son of a god. Good dad Brad is producing the flick with his production company Plan B.

Sources have confirmed to JustJared.com that the rumors are “not true.”

Battling Boy was originally a graphic novel that was optioned by Paramount Pictures for the film version.

Credit: Eric Charbonneau; Kevin Winter; Photos: Wire Image, Getty
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

this is b u l s h i t
angelina & brad
have said that
don’t want their kids
to b actors
but if that’s what they want
only when they are older

These children have structure and routine and are with their parents and siblings, they are getting a wonderful education and speak multiple languages.

Maddox is not going into acting, Brad and Angie aren’t the Smiths. Just another lie so people will harp on this family. STUPID!`

turth be told @ 08/12/2011 at 9:57 pm

As usual the haters got it all wrong. Huffnpuff Post the news LOL copies tabloid stories as fact all the time when it comes to Angelina and Brad. So tired of these really stupid haters.

this is a joke?

whip yo hair maddox @ 08/12/2011 at 10:01 pm

i guess they don’t have enough $ or attention

@Jared my comment will stay in moderation.

I GUESS YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH READING COMPREHENSION!

Why are some so eager to believe tabloid lies instead of believing what Brad and Angie actually say? They both have said they would support their kids if they wanted to go into acting, but only after they were adults. These are smart, loving parents, they don’t deserve this rush to judgement based on tabloid stories that are ALWAYS WRONG,.

@TO #6: naw, just like pissing tards off like you

As I said before Jared deleted (you’re not biased at all JJ, so much for being objective) it’s not a surprise, they’ve been selling their kids forever. At least now we know why they keep adopting. Easy money!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 08/12/2011 at 10:13 pm

…Now nobody can knock people putting their kids in movies.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/12/2011 at 10:14 pm

I didn’t believe when I 1st heard it. I won’t believe it until Brad & Angie confirm.

@alana: That’s funny, especially coming from a bunch of people (Brangiel@@nies) who believe what tabloids say about everyone else.

I commented on the previous thread you had up which stated that Maddox was going to do the film. All I wrote was I doubted it because the source you quoted wasn’t reliable. For this I get sent to moderation? I didn’t use foul language or offend you personally for printing this unreliable source yet I get sent to moderation while other filthy language comments go through. Guess its time for me to stop reading this site.

hey domino pizza head @ 08/12/2011 at 10:15 pm

does it hurt to be so stupid?

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/12/2011 at 10:16 pm

Domino @ 08/12/2011 at 10:12 pm

Idiot.

Those are your replies, Brangiel@@nies? Seriously? Wow. I guess I gave you too much credit.

i don’t read or believe anything in a tabloid, no matter who the story is about, that would be IGNORANT.

I’m closing this, I’m sorry if I’ll make you sad by leaving and not reading your intelligent replies, people. I just can’t stand the face of that ugly kid and Brad looking more like a mummy each day. Gbye. :*

Thank you jared @ 08/12/2011 at 10:46 pm

At least you checked on the sources while other dumb websites blindly reported from tabloids.

Brad’s lookin’ rough…

You posted my comment and then you pulled it. Don’t censor my comments you communist Fvck. I have a right to the freedom of speech that everyone else here has . Have you ever looked up the word blog you stupid ignorant little fvcking puke ? Re-post my comment …

Funny Article @ 08/12/2011 at 11:01 pm

If Maddox does decide to act, we know one person he can act circles around
Hilarious Article
You May Be Considered Pretty by Some, but Lady, You Can’t Act: Hollywood’s Top Female Charlatans
Let’s get real, shall we? Everyone knows there are certain actresses out there who get work because of the way they look or a certain likability factor, rather than any genuine ability to put on a show. One of the funniest things I’ve seen was Jennifer Aniston on “Inside the Actor’s Studio,” (research!) making faces while talking about her acting coach, who told her she was a disgrace to the Russian theater—she clearly believes she has proven him wrong, but most of us know better. I really had to watch to see how James Lipton would handle Aniston (with kid gloves) and vice versa (tight-lipped, overly cautious, stilted). That Lipton brought up and even promoted her SmartWater endorsement as a part of her career was a show low.
Aniston is pretty enough (in certain light) and she seems to have charmed a particular audience—especially women—though, not me. But if you’ve ever seen Aniston on a talk show, it becomes obvious that The Rachel’s shtick on “Friends” was just Aniston letting out her own personality quirks. Everything she does is a variation on The Rachel; The Good Girl was The Rachel on quaaludes, The Break Up was The Rachel letting out her feelings post Brad Pitt and Derailed was The Rachel miserably failing at badassery. I haven’t seen Horrible Bosses; from what I’ve read, it features The Horny Rachel.
But never fear, Aniston is not alone. And among her peers is an inexplicable Oscar winner, so surely these ladies can go on believing they are “artists” practicing their “craft.” You know that old saying, “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.” Unfortunately, I’m sure they will.
Check out the picture they have, it’s the naked tie picture she took for Marley and Me where her paws were covering her boobs and she looked like she was panting like a dog. Hahahahahaha

Iv’e typed 2 additional comments that JJ will not post. Maybe it’s time to look at this blog for what it really is . nothing more than a Communist outlet for JJ…

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All