Maddox Jolie-Pitt Not Starring in Brad Pitt's 'Battling Boy'

Maddox Jolie-Pitt Not Starring in Brad Pitt's 'Battling Boy'

Maddox Jolie-Pitt will not be be making his feature film debut just yet, as widely reported by many media outlets.

The son of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who turned 10 years old last week, was rumored to play a villain-battling boy with special powers as the son of a god. Good dad Brad is producing the flick with his production company Plan B.

Sources have confirmed to JustJared.com that the rumors are “not true.”

Battling Boy was originally a graphic novel that was optioned by Paramount Pictures for the film version.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

We jp fans knew the rumor was not true. Brad and Angelina have said if their children really want to become actors, they have to wait until they are 18 years old.

Passing Through @ 08/12/2011 at 11:17 pm

# 8 from JJB @ 08/12/2011 at 3:40 pm
The movie was plagued by setbacks and false starts almost from the beginning. After original director David Frankel (Marley ∓ Me) dropped out to pursue the comedy The Big Year,
+++++++++++++++++
LOL. Yeah…right…Pfffft. Frankel “dropped out” of Moneyball the same way Brad “dropped” Ticky. Pretty fitting really because Frankel and Ticky watched The Dog Flick together while they sat on the curb waiting for the garbage man to come cart them away…

I was the one who jumped quick and posted it on the last link, sorry I was so ignorant not to realize it wasn’t true. It was a positive post about Mad and his daddy working together and it just melted my heart. I can usually pick out the bs stories but this one got me.

Passing Through @ 08/12/2011 at 11:25 pm

Can I just say…DUH, Jared! Sheesh… Maddox can’t stand the ratzi, so why would he suddenly want to be an actor? This rumor was stoopid yesterday and it’s even stupider today.

Passing Through @ 08/12/2011 at 11:26 pm

# 14 groundcontrol @ 08/12/2011 at 3:51 pm
OK. I forgot to tell you the other day that I sent you an e-mail but I guess you found it on your own…

JJ… you Communist little Fvck !

Believe It ! @ 08/12/2011 at 11:38 pm

This fameho family is just begining their attention seeking. They won’t be happy until absolutely everyone hates their guts.

What kind of Bvll Shite is this . A rating system ? Are you 11 years old ? You Communist Fvck…

@Believe It !: Did you even read your post? Why would people who supposedly crave attention want everyone to hate their guts? You trolls and haters are so funny — you throw everything at the JPs even though you are incoherent and make absolutely no sense. You hate just to hate — without rhyme or reason.

It would have been nice f mad has played it. But It is ok he is only ten.

I didn’t see the other thread from NE but we all know better and Jared does too. It’s good to see the truth written up b/c by now in any other sites where this nonsense was posted JP FANS have set the haters straight. I think Angie and Brad must laugh allot of times at the stupid stuff written about them or their children as long as it’s not nasty. The only time you read nasty is when the anonyomus gutless posters want to condemn and run down a 10 yr. old child all b/c his parents are happy and living the good life.

Go Angie and Brad most powerful couple in Hollywood.

dianad1968 @ 08/13/2011 at 1:23 am

@Alli:

#38

I am 100 % sure Brad and Angie don’t read, know and certainly don’t care what these dumb f*cks in the sleazy tabloid world write about their family. Too many wonderful things going on in heir lives.

Now Ticky on the other hand….

Passing Through @ 08/13/2011 at 1:35 am

# 24 Funny Article @ 08/12/2011 at 11:01 pm
I really had to watch to see how James Lipton would handle Aniston (with kid gloves) and vice versa (tight-lipped, overly cautious, stilted). That Lipton brought up and even promoted her SmartWater endorsement as a part of her career was a show low.
Aniston is pretty enough (in certain light)
++++++++++++++++++++++
BBBBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love how people are finally saying how sick of Ticky they are and how badly she sucks – at everything. Having to sit there while James Lipton brought up Dumbwater instead of asking her how she felt when she heard her name announced as the Best Actress winner at an award show? Ouch. I wonder if she at least had the decency to admit to herself that she had about as much business being on ITAS as Megan Fox does.
On another note – I had to check out who the other women singled out for their acting suckage where and LMAO when I saw that Ole Hyena Laugh beat out Ticky…and couldn’t disagree with that assessment…and yes, I really do think Hyena sucks just that much. After all, she fooled enough members of the Academy to win an Oscar. Ticky can’t even fool enough members of the Academy to get CAST in an Oscar caliber movie, let alone in an Oscar-bait role. Aside from Hyena blinding people with her smile that hyena cackle of a laugh almost works like some kind of siren’s call that drives people out of their minds, making them delusional enough to believe she can actually act. I also loved the way this chick mocked Hyena’s walk. Girl walks like a horse taking a dump. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her wearing horse shoes instead of Louboutins…
1. Julia Roberts. She’s got the biggest smile because she’s pulled off the best scam in acting history. (So maybe she’s actually better than we think? No, I’m sure it’s just an accident.) Julia can’t act. Julia can’t even walk like someone of the female persuasion—she must have been a cowboy in a previous life. Julia just stands around being Julia and saying her lines and I guess those Crest White Strips have done their job, because people are simply blinded by her smile. Or something. What else can explain that she won an Academy Award for letting the top of her bra peek out of her shirt, while still remaining unsexy? Keep flashing that smile, baby.

Aniston is very beige…like, literally. She looks like someone draped a tie over the pleather sofa in my dentist’s office waiting room in that header picture.

Posted by: E the B at August 12, 2011 12:31 PM

Passing Through @ 08/13/2011 at 1:44 am

# 29 teri @ 08/12/2011 at 11:24 pm
Just as a general rule of thumb – Contactmusic.com is NOT a legit news site. Mainly all they do is write stories that summarize things claimed by tabloids. Just anytime you see a story sourcing the originatl story to a UK “newspaper” like The Sun, Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Daily Star, etc? ALL of those papers are tabloids. Some of those papers, including The Sun, are owned by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp the same as News of the World…and we all know what happened to them.

PT i was just reading the same and the comment I posted. Oh my!

nice of you to republish the article JJ when the haters commented. pathetic.

Bringing over from 2 threads ago:
@Passing Through:
As much as Stumpy may enjoy his newfound ability to learn fameho-ing at the foot of the master I think Ticky enjoys the publicity from stalking Angie and Brad just as much. If she marries Stumpy and spits out a kid her cash cow might dry up. Eh…who am I kidding…the media won’t let that happen.
>>>>>>>>>
I’m very very sure that the tablies will not let the triangle die. They will just have more to compare. How Jen is doing it differently to Angie, which kid is prettier etc..

hi people. LMAO
so now it’s posted he’s not doing the film.
HE WAS NEVER GOING TO DO THE FILM lol
I posted last night but forgot which thread as many did also.
as IF Brad or Angie would encourage young Mad to go into showbiz.
He has a high IQ and loves his parents and you guys watch, he will become a remarkable young man after all his education is done and become a doctor or a person who helps the needy.
I can see him voulenteering for Doctors Without Borders or work at his Maddox Joli-Pitt Project.
He is not a ham. Now, maybe Pax or Shiloh or young Knox (his personality is coming out and I love it)
Zee I can see being a model with a law degree and Viv I’m not sure yet.
But, one thing for sure, all the 6 kids will excell in life as many think
and help the needy.

ot
last night, someone posted an old vid of Stacy Keibler going on about Brad
can someone post it please? I want to send it to my cousin who loves George (don’t ask why)

thanks ahead.

Smith channels inner Angelina Jolie
Friday, 12 August 2011
SHERIDAN SMITH channels Angelina Jolie for her latest role
Sheridan Smith has been channelling her inner Angelina Jolie for new film Tower Block.
The former Legally Blonde actress, 30, has been doing her own stunts in the thriller – despite admitting she is actually a “big wimp”.
Sheridan has been shooting the film for the past four weeks in east London alongside Being Human’s Russell Tovey, Jack O’Connell from Skins and Ralph Brown (Withnail And I).
“I do all my own stunts. Look at me, like Angelina Jolie,” she said.
Sheridan said she has had to face some of her fears.
“It’s really good fun but it is quite scary though. I’m scared of heights and spiders, and I can’t swim – I’m actually just a big wimp – so it is quite terrifying. But I am determined to do it,” she added.
After winning the Olivier Award for her performance in the West End production of Legally Blonde and appearing in TV shows like Gavin & Stacey, Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps and Benidorm, Sheridan is thrilled about showing audiences a different side to her.

To all Jolie-Pitt fans – can we please write good comments about jolie-pitts without bringing Jennifer Aniston into it? Why are we wasting our time talking about someone who doesn’t have any significance in Jolie-Pitts’s life.

I propose that from now on we fans shouldn’t even mention her name ever and don’t go to her page and write comments as well. Even the bad comments we write helps Jennifer get on the most powerful in the world list. They calculate how many people Google her and comment on her posts/pictures.

And know that Jolie-Pitt haters cant help themselves checking out the pictures of them and write nasty comments (which truly reflects on their own character). We should just blank them or just click the arrow for down.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone but I just think we should start behaving like the Jolie-Pitts and ignore people who doesn’t matter and who are insignificant to us.

Uk I agree with you Im not sure about everybody else. I think they enjoy responding to the trolls and Chinnifer Ticky McStinky Maniston. They like me enjoy calling her names and it is pretty funny.

JOLIE-PITT FANS READ WHAT UK HAS TO SAY.

I READ THIS STORY IN NE NATIONAL ENQUIER SO I KNEW IT WAS NOT TRUE.

I see Ghost is off his medication LIKE THE OTHER TROLLS. This JJ site and he controls.

GET OVER IT YOU PATHETIC FOOL!!!

LIVE BRAD AND ANGELINA GREAT COUPLE

@Taeko: Did you ever get the link re George Clooney and Stacey Kiebler for your cousin? If not, here it is:

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All