Mike Myers Signs On For 'Austin Powers 4'!

Mike Myers Signs On For 'Austin Powers 4'!

Mike Myers will be returning to his beloved role in Austin Powers 4!

The 48-year-old actor will once again play the title role in the fourth installment of the hit series, according to HitFix.

No word yet on whether director Jay Roach will return for the new film or what the plot will revolve around.

Mike starred opposite Elizabeth Hurley in the International Man of Mystery, Heather Graham in the Spy Who Shagged Me, and Beyonce in Goldmember.

WHO DO YOU THINK should play the leading lady in Austin Powers 4?

Christopher Polk/Getty

FLUCKING FLUCK @ 08/12/2011 at 10:29 pm

NO PLEASE LET THIS FRANCHISE DIE !!!

Of course he will do it. His career has been in the gutter for a long time.

ScarJo or Emma Stone

Looks like someone needs a pay day.

BLAKE LIVELY! Hahaha!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 08/12/2011 at 10:47 pm

…NO!

YES!!!!!! I’ve been waiting for this!!!!!

stellartes @ 08/12/2011 at 11:00 pm

jennifer coolidge !

The jokes are so dated and so 90′s. I don’t see everyone walking around going “Yeah baby” and “Shall we shag now or should we shag later” again. From a nostalgic standpoint it could be funny because it was funny 15 years ago, but I don’t know. Those jokes are so played out now.

No, just no. I don’t want it and I never have, my eyes will not appreciate this.

Shay Mitchell would be a hot leading lady

Jennifer Lopez would be sexy enough for the role.

The movie franchise is not a good one, why does Hollywood keep doing **** that sucks. Come up with an original idea. No one wants to see Meyers. He Sucks.

NOT BLAKE LIVELY

Justin Bieber!

Yay! Been waiting for this.

laverdadduele @ 08/13/2011 at 12:35 am

Is this really necessary?

kristalklune @ 08/13/2011 at 1:19 am

LADY GAGA!!! OR SOPHIA VERGARA!!!!

kristalklune @ 08/13/2011 at 1:22 am

I was just watching Goldmember last night and I was cracking up and saying why havnt they made another so im super excited MIKE is hillarious!!!!!! cant wait!!!

Speak Now @ 08/13/2011 at 1:30 am

Austin Powers is better than most movie franchises today.

bubba smith @ 08/13/2011 at 2:09 am

Mila Kunis!!!

kate bosworth!

How about... @ 08/13/2011 at 10:51 am

Rachel Bilson!!!
She CANT find a job (on her own merit)… right Jared?!

Mila Kunis defintely .!

Of course he will do it. His career has been in the gutter for a long time.

People like to crap on Goldmember, I know, and for good reason. But nothing you say can change the fact that it has the funniest opening sequence of all the AP films. The beginning of that movie had me and the rest of the audience in the theater in tears for five minutes straight as the opening credits rolled. Yeah, the rest of it was just silly and the story was a mess, but that opening sequence deserves more credit than it gets, damn it.