Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Dianna Agron & Sebastian Stan: Saturday Sweeties!

Dianna Agron & Sebastian Stan: Saturday Sweeties!

Dianna Agron smiles at her boyfriend Sebastian Stan as the two head to a pool party at a friend’s house on Saturday (August 13) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old Glee actress and her 28-year-old beau visited a gas station earlier in the day to fuel up for their day of fun!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Dianna Agron

Earlier this week, Dianna stepped out with some new hot pink hair!!

10+ pictures inside of Dianna Agron and Sebastian Stan heading to a pool party in Los Angeles…

dianna agron stan pool party 01
dianna agron stan pool party 13
dianna agron stan pool party 14

Credit: Spot; Photos: AKM Images
Posted to: Dianna Agron, Sebastian Stan

John Parra/Getty

Evanotlongoria @ 08/13/2011 at 10:04 pm

oo thank God she got back to her blonde hair !

jacqueline @ 08/13/2011 at 10:11 pm

Waiting for her and Lea Michele to tell the world about their love… or for them to fall in love. I’d be the happiest person if this happened (or when this happens lol)

miss seb with leight..

Oh please let me get out of the car while you fill up your tank so the paps make sure to catch my gay face on camera.

@jacqueline: we’re going to have to wait a while, their careers are just beginning

I didn’t know they were dating

@oh: might be coz they aren’t

hollywoodgirl @ 08/13/2011 at 10:20 pm

Hmm. I have to say, I was in the camp that thought Alex Pettyfer was a complete jerk during their break up, but this makes me feel like maybe his rumored freak out wasn’t without some merit:/

Broken hearts can make you crazy, even more so if you already have problems. Hoping Pettyfer has learned some lessons and just concentrates on movies instead of jumping into relationships so fast.

Or maybe he should date Taylor Swift, and they both can be over dramatic about being in love;)

I’m surprised that JustJared failed to mention that today is Sebastian Stan’s 28th Birthday.

@hollywoodgirl: Love when people who don’t know jack talk out of their asses

i want a naya, dianna, lea sex tape

Awwww I love watching the Achele shippers go all bitchy and crazy when there are pics of the girls with their boyfriends.

Dianna and Sebastian are cute together and the shippers can just get over it.

Oh wow I must have missed an episode, I thought she was still dating that number four guy lol! Wll, she and this new guy look better together. She’s pretty. Like, really. And God heard my prayers about that awful pink hair.

loved him and Leighton meester when they were together..

guess now it’s time for ME to move on LOL

I miss Sebastian and leighton, I think they are a great match.

I miss Sebastian and leighton, I think they are a great match.

update from Blair

I love how Jessica Szohr obviously has no loyalty with friends. She was friends with Leighton while she was with Sebastian and now she’s all over Dianna while she’s with Sebastian. Watch out Dianna, Jessica might just palm him off to a new friend.

if I could choose a love for Daianna GG would be Penn and talented, romantic, beautiful, and super cute. sebastian this already and even more and pretty boring, and untalented. Lea we’ve stopped creating illusions and point them are friends and love each other as a friend and I think that’s pretty cool of them.

From Leighton to Diana, and from Blake to Zoe Kravitz……..FAIL

@Lisa: Are you serious? Maybe Sebastian and Leighton are mature enough not to hate eachother, and have friends that can be cool with both of them. She was friends with Leighton before she got with Sebastian. This is not elementary school.

reeeeeeallly lame the way her people spun stories about alex. fameho

God, Dianna has great legs.

Is it just me or does Dianna have difficult skin? In some places I cannot tell if they are pimples or moles, on her face? Either way she is a stunning girl.

Dianna is friend with emma roberts who used to be with alex and now is with chord, weird

Foxy-Loxy @ 08/14/2011 at 4:35 am

How is fueling up your car news?

@Lisa:
Dianna and Jess have been friends for years( I think I remember reading 5 somewhere) so I don’t think there’s any trouble there whatsoever. They’ve mentioned eachother in interviews and been seen hanging out together way before these Di and Seb rumours started…

Oh wow she moves on fast! Or was her relationship with Pettyfer just for show?

i like them together more than leighton/seb and dianna/alex. i support their relationship..whatever it is lol.

Looks to me like she’s posing for the camera. What’s with the heart-shaped glasses and that ugly outfit?

Sodamnpretty @ 08/14/2011 at 6:15 am

Yeh going gas station is news. he just had to get out of the car and lean against her car to watch her fill up her car and he couldnt do that whilst in the car noooo cos they knew they were being papped so he had to show his face. With it being his bday they have to have them pictured together!!

@amanda: I’m not a shipper but I’d like to see SS with his bf instead

mrkonja fra brne @ 08/14/2011 at 7:05 am

@Dantius: You must be blind.

@Lisa:
Jessica and Dianna are friends way before Gossip Girl, for more than five years, and Dianna met Stan for Jessica two or three years ago. if they are dating now is because they know each other for a long time.

she is a beautiful girl but she really cant act sorry

clamity,
i agree with you, she is terrible can’t act to save her life.
cute girl, but why he is watching her out of the car? because they know the paps are around and to make a couple headlines, and them she goes giving intreviews and personal blog about how she doesn’t talk about her personal life.
hilarious

Don’t know who these people are and don’t care; however, such a classy guy letting the woman pump gas.

They’re cute together. Dianna is very pretty, I love her outfit.

isn’t he a gentelman he let her drive he let her fill up the tank those men from these days

lisa you do not know what are you talking about Jessica and Dianna are very very old friends since they both was trying t be famous!!! There are interviews all over the internet and pictures who are proving that!!! Do not mess Jessica t these! Jess was and is friends with both of these girls! And obviously wont them t be happy ….

@Lisa: you do not know what are you talking about Jessica and Dianna are very very old friends since they both was trying t be famous!!! Since 2007…There are interviews all over the internet and pictures who are proving that!!! Do not mess Jessica t these! Jess was and is friends with both of these girls! And obviously wont them t be happy ….