Lindsay Lohan: Bloody for Tyler Shields Shoot!

Lindsay Lohan: Bloody for Tyler Shields Shoot!

Lindsay Lohan gets bloodied up in a new shoot for celebrity photographer Tyler Shields.

Tyler recently told ArtInfo.com how the 25-year-old actress inspires him as an artist.

“She’s just so daring. She’s a character in herself and she is very good at it. I shoot her a different way than I think anybody else shoots her, and I think she knows that and I know that and I think we compliment each other very well,” Tyler said.

Also pictured inside: Lindsay strolling around New York City on Friday (August 12).

10+ pictures inside of Lindsay Lohan‘s photo shoot with Tyler Shields and strolling NYC…

lindsay lohan bloody for tyler shields shoot 01
lindsay lohan bloody for tyler shields shoot 02
lindsay lohan bloody for tyler shields shoot 03
lindsay lohan bloody for tyler shields shoot 04
lindsay lohan bloody for tyler shields shoot 05
lindsay lohan bloody for tyler shields shoot 06
lindsay lohan bloody for tyler shields shoot 07
lindsay lohan bloody for tyler shields shoot 08
lindsay lohan bloody for tyler shields shoot 09
lindsay lohan bloody for tyler shields shoot 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Disgusting pictures. How is that art?

Terrible….and stupid. I understand art, but that’s not good art. What does it imply…”I just killed someone and I don’t I look sexy.” Great. And so daring?
Ugh.

Yeah Tyler you’re so “edgy” and “cool”, give me a break.
Anyone can do what you do and better!
And get another muse, Lindsay is a has-been and for the last time; She was NEVER a good actress.
She plays the same character in every movie, it’s especially noticeable in freaky friday and mean girls, she has no range.

@A: Lindsay WAS a very good actress, one of the best of her generation. She played dual roles very convincingly at the age of 11. Too bad she’s an idiot who makes stupid choices.

And I don’t think this shoot is new. I remember being repulsed by it a year ago or so.

Anything relating to Lindsay Lohan is disgusting, including these pictures! How they still find her inspiration for photoshoots, when there are more prettier girls than Lindsay. There is nothing attractive about her.

Sick of reading about her to be honest, enough

Those photos are from 2010! They did a new photoshot very recently! Chek it in tyler’s web site.
Love Just Jared page!

James Francos #1 fan! @ 08/13/2011 at 8:52 am

Oh look, another white wall. pfft

bostonfan @ 08/13/2011 at 9:07 am

She’s a good actress I hope she makes it back from the brink.

bostonfan @ 08/13/2011 at 9:07 am

She’s a good actress I hope she makes it back from the brink.

Erm… bloody serial killer sexual fantasy “art” photos… alrighty then. I love Lilo but this kind of stuff isn’t really going to help her rebuild a mainstream career.

art is subjective. let’s just leave it at that.

Wow, she has a bra on. Amazing.

She’s not convincing even in a still shot. Whether posing or acting, she is always just Lindsey No-Talent Lohan, super ego.

Tyler Shields photographs are so morbid. It looks like a scene out of a horror movie, not photography.

All I see with all that blood is the remnants of her career and her being the architect of the massacre.

I cannot wait until she joins the 27 club!

enough blood tyler!!!! we are soooo over this kind of pics

Tyler had a promising career until he started shooting D list celebs. Now legit actors want nothing to do with him. Looking at his zillionth shoot with “Dead End” Lohan I think this is the best he ever gets. Go shoot some more lame CW stars Tyler. Funny how your pics never end up in major publications.

this is ugly & stupid and besides, i wouldn’t be surprised if it was real…

@Amy.: The 27 club is for talented people, Amy.

Anyway, what the hell is wrong with this guy? He puts us photographers to shame. Or makes the rest of us look like geniuses, not sure which.

offtheproperty @ 08/13/2011 at 2:52 pm

Bad Picker.

offtheproperty @ 08/13/2011 at 2:53 pm

She is so cutting edge.

Agree with David, she was a talented actress. And yes, she totally butchered her career and no one else, well said, so&so:)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All