Adam Lambert - Do Something Awards 2011!

Adam Lambert - Do Something Awards 2011!

Adam Lambert arrives in style to the 2011 Do Something Awards held at the Hollywood Palladium on Sunday (August 14) in Hollywood.

The 29-year-old singer brought along his boyfriend Sauli Koskinen!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Adam Lambert

Adam supports the Do Something project, which nominates five young citizens who have reached out and helped others for the chance to win $100,000.

“Excited for tonight’s VH1′s #DSAwards!!!” the singer tweeted earlier in the day.

Be sure to check out the 2011 Do Something Awards when they air on VH1 on August 18!

adam lambert do something 01
adam lambert do something 02
adam lambert do something 03
adam lambert do something 04
adam lambert do something 05

Credit: Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2011 Do Something Awards, Adam Lambert

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

very shaman gothic priest-y, i do like he always steps outside the box, balls of steel, dude do ya thing

Like the blue hair. He’s one of my favorite singers

Thanks Jared for the great pictures. Adam is certainly busy lately. Love him. Hope he wins the award tonight. He is very deserving.

My goodness!!! @ 08/14/2011 at 9:59 pm

His hair is tinted GREEN!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

I voted for his friend Sasha to win SYTYCD, she was my fave but Mel’s a sweetie too so it’s all cool lol :)

@hmmm:

He is never boring. That’s for sure.

Love the blue/teal in his hair!
Best dressed male pop singer: check.
Best male vocalist: double-check.
Most congenial celebrity: probably so.
Most photogenic heartthrob: of course.
Basically, he’s already won. \o/

Dear: Adam, if you’re reading this PLEASE for the love of Moses STOP wearing so much foundation. OR get another makeup artist, you can afford it. I know Sutan is your friend but he really is doing you no favors, hon.

THIS, Ladies and Gents…is what a true ROCK GOD looks like! YES!! (A cross between Elvis and an Egyptian Pharaoh! ) ROCK ON ADAM! :D

@Boston61:

Mine too. He is the only current artist I really like right now. I usually just listen to music from the 70s and the 80s. Just something about him that just seems so real, and not to mention an amazing voice.

i like his ear gauge

He’s presenting with Rose McGowan..

@queenrosered: He is a POP artist.

love the new look!!

InTheIndustry @ 08/14/2011 at 10:26 pm

Do your thing Adam

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 08/14/2011 at 10:28 pm

Seriously dude, COOL HAIR~~~~

Now we see why he wears such heavy makeup…

His ear gauge looks just like Tom K., hair and eyeliner like Bill
Adam has really bad skin he should lay off the makeup

@Rochelle: Wearing heavy foundation enhances flaws instead of disguising, even if you wear a primer beforehand. The only thing you can do is have flattering lighting (Beyonce has her own lighting everywhere she goes). Katy Perry wears Make Up Forever HD Invisible Cover which looks amazing on camera but rather terrifying in person.

his haters are so grown up *eyeroll*

@smh: What do you expect from Tokio Hotel fans? Bet they’re all pre-teens.

Does this air on TV?

I like his boyfriend’s hair more tonight it’s lilac-silver

@Yasmin: It airs August 18th at 9/8c on VH1.

huangzhenwei @ 08/14/2011 at 11:18 pm

this is a great awards show. Adam is also nominated for his charity work. Thanks for the pics Jared.BTW,I just want to share a news to you

I am a young and beautiful woman from US. i just think here is a good place to meet friends.

i just wonder if i can meet a rich daddy here, because i am at the beginning of my career

and i need someone’s support..i uploaded my hot photos on —-[SugarCuid.C óM ]—-under the

name babylove2011 , maybe you want to check out my photos firstly!
——-

I saw those wedges on Bill Kaulitz. Like they need to be any taller lol

mrkonja fra brne @ 08/15/2011 at 12:25 am

Overrated. Plus, he’d look A LOT better without all that makeup on.

@Natalie:
Natalie, I totally agree.

@WhatATool:
One day, I hope Adam will realize that he does not need all that makeup. Bad skin, or not, he’s a handsome guy who doesn’t need much makeup, at all. Hope he wins!!!

IHeartBrianLittrell @ 08/15/2011 at 9:40 am

whoaz, that’s alot of black!

OMG!!!!!!!!!I LOVE HIM

@Rochelle:
Can you say major crater face? Yikes.

Criticizing someone for their skin is childish. Adam is beautiful inside and out and can deal with his skin any way he chooses. His fans see so many things about him to admire. He doesn’t wear heavy make-up all the time, by the way, like some people claim he does. He is loved for his talent, kindness and sheer guts. Make-up doesn’t change how I feel about him.

Thanks for rockin my Garland Spike Necklace…Adam, you look amazing, as USUAL – u Rock God!
Nicolina Royale
nicolinaroyale.com

I looooove the boots he’s wearing