Adam Lambert: Equality Awards with Sauli Koskinen!

Adam Lambert: Equality Awards with Sauli Koskinen!

Adam Lambert and boyfriend Sauli Koskinen attend the 2011 Los Angeles Equality Awards on Saturday (August 13) held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 29-year-old singer, who met up with comedienne Kathy Griffin, was recognized at the event along with Facebook.

“We’re thrilled to honor Adam Lambert and Facebook whose work has been a catalyst for social change and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality,” said Equality California Executive Director Roland Palencia. “Their courage and leadership in entertainment and social media have helped Californians become more supportive of LGBT rights.”

“Thank you Equality California for such a lovely evening!! And @sam_sparro for a great intro. :)” Adam later tweeted.

15+ pictures inside of Adam Lambert at the Equality Awards…

adam lambert sauli koskinen equality awards 01
adam lambert sauli koskinen equality awards 15
adam lambert sauli koskinen equality awards 16
adam lambert sauli koskinen equality awards 17

ABC

tttttttttt @ 08/14/2011 at 8:35 am

happy that he is happy

I’m from Finland and I watched Big Brother when Sauli was on it (and eventually won) and he was the sweetest guy, everyone was rooting for him because he was never mean to anyone. So I’m not surprised Adam fell for him…

I think make up on Adams face is just great.He is SO good looking man with or without makeup.Every part of him is perfekt

F U jared… for deleting my comment… FUCCK U!

Reality Check @ 08/14/2011 at 9:35 am

@Siri:
Be honest…the pancake face is not attractive. He also needs to do something about those things he calls eyebrows. Fug.

eww gays
lol

Selena Bieber @ 08/14/2011 at 9:50 am

cute couple. i hope they get married and make cute babies

glamdigger @ 08/14/2011 at 9:52 am

@prairiegirl
I doubt that…..

Woow great adam so cute and sweet

they’re cute and Adam looks gorgeous.

mrkonja fra brne @ 08/14/2011 at 10:04 am

BARF.

So feminine looking, not a good look!

Thank you Jared! Adam looked so gorgeous last night!! — They also honored New York State Assemblyman Daniel J. O’Donnell (Rosie’s bro) who was instrumental in helping getting the same-sex marriage law passed.

I’m so happy for Adam! This is such a nice event. Thanks for the pics Jared.

Adam looked amazing and I like Saulis new hair. Thanks for the pictures Jared

Thank you Jared for the great pictures. Adam looks so happy and gorgeous. He has such a big talent with a heart to match.

Congratulations, Adam! Looking amazing, too! <3

Nice event! Adam looks great – I like the blue in his hair.

spilt_daydreams @ 08/14/2011 at 1:52 pm

Great pics! Thanks for posting. :)

It’s about time that Adam Lambert was honored, he has done more for equality in his short time in the public eye than anyone, by showing the youth that it does get better, I love this guy! His bf Sauli is so cute and they are the hottest couple in hollywood! Adam’s Mom is gorgeous, I can see why Adam is so beautiful!

@Reality Check:

Not sure what you are talking about. This is one of the most natural I’ve seen his makeup. His foundation is very light. Lots of people think Adam is gorgeous, which is why he has been on most beautiful lists around the world. I suspect that you are a disgruntled fan of another idol and you go around searching for Adam Lamber articles just to bash him. Sorry you feel like you have to put Adam down to make your idol look better.

Russia loves ADAM!!

Looking sexy bb

Why is his make-up always SOOOO bad. I know this will get voted down but I don’t dislike him but good god his foundation doesn’t even match the color of his skin. No wonder he is such an Xtina fan they both cake on their make-up to the gods!

Doesn’t matter wherever you go, when the article is about Adam Lambert the jealous haters come out of the woodwork like the bugs they are! Adam has the voice of an angel, beauty inside & out & the most generous soul I’ve ever seen = HATERS! Get use to it he’s a keeper & here to stay as long as HE chooses!!

Gorgeous boys!

Is he even still popular?

@Dinty:
If he is not popular, why are you here?

@tttttttttt: He is so freaking talented and I love that he is being recognized for the impact he is having on kids who feel different just because they are gay and or creative. Go Adam!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous….happy for you, Adam!

I’m so happy for Adam. He deserves this recognition. He is an exceptional singer and performer and he cares about all people, but he wants to give young gay youth a positive outlook and I think that is so important. His charities to help teachers and students and provide water to countries that need it shows the type of person he is too. Right out of the gate Adam is using his star power to help others and I will always be a fan of this intriguing, vocally gifted man.

Adam looked beautiful (not too much make-up), confident , happy, charismatic, smart and sweet as ALWAYS!

YEP! WE LOVE SWEET ADAM!