Gerard Butler: Morning Coffee & Afternoon Surfing!

Gerard Butler: Morning Coffee & Afternoon Surfing!

Gerard Butler chats on his cellphone as he picks up a cup of coffee and the Los Angeles Times on Sunday morning (August 14) in Malibu, Calif.

Later in the day, the 41-year-old Scottish actor hit the beach and surfed the afternoon away!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the week, Gerard partied the night away at the Playhouse Nightclub in Hollywood.

Gerard recently signed on to star in the FBI thriller The Bricklayer! Gerry will be playing a rogue former FBI agent, and has also signed on to co-produce the film!

FYI: Gerry is wearing Burberry 3051 aviator sunglasses.

40+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler grabbing coffee and going surfing…

gerard butler surf coffee 01
gerard butler surf coffee 44
gerard butler surf coffee 45

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Looks like he got his hair styled, it doesnt look so wild. Looks good.

GerryLover @ 08/14/2011 at 8:18 pm

Beautiful man!

sockpuppet @ 08/14/2011 at 8:19 pm

@lolita: yey, some lady tweeted she saw him at the salon a day or so ago, so he looks a little less wild. Kind of like the wild look sometimes

Gerry is looking happy and relaxed. I hope this thread will be filled with only positive comments!

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 8:21 pm

New thread already? It does look a bit darker too, his hair that is.

He is sexiest man alive there is no-one better than sexy Gerard my god what a sexy hot body. *** love Love..

Wow what a news flash…. Gerry gets coffee again………

Fetching picture x

A True Fan @ 08/14/2011 at 8:22 pm

OH Mr. Butler you look so beautiful!!! I’m soo glad the brassy blond is gone and your beautiful dark curls are back!!!!! Major swooning over here.

sockpuppet @ 08/14/2011 at 8:24 pm

@sockpuppet: more beach pics at Brunopress.com; be sure to put in Gerard Butler, not Gerard (Gerry) Butler.

kinda small pics though.

@sockpuppet:
Looks to be shorter, that would explain it looking darker too.

it smells @ 08/14/2011 at 8:28 pm

ugly troll

@Manny: Manny, I agree, he looks better with more meat on his bones. Maybe after his body adjusts to the weight loss he’ll look more natural to us. I think he got his roots done on his hair, doesn’t look so gray. He is something to behold that’s for sure.

He does look a more more relaxed than he has done in recent weeks, still needs to eat some carbs though…..

Only one thing to say to these…

YUM

@niknoks:
Who would have thought his fans would be telling him to eat just 18 months after Barbados……
Kind of like Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride at Disneyland… who knows what awaits around the corner in Butlerland…

Ok, don’t get angry with me because I still think he is very handsome but the skinnier his face gets the bigger his nose looks.
Those Barbados pics are what created this man today.
Now signing off, have a great evening.

@lolita:
*giggling*
You have a point there. G’nite ♥

sockpuppet @ 08/14/2011 at 8:52 pm

@lolita: big nose, big hands, kinda big feet…I think I heard something good about that. ha.

from wo a fb quote: “Marianne Tsyrkina Just had the most fascinating and sad experience in the entertainment world. Gerard Butler, whom we asked who he was as we had no idea, was sitting next to us at a bar in Hermosa “and all these girls left their boyfriends hanging while they tried to have some one on one conversations with him. The boyfriends came up to them at some point to see if the conversation was coming “to an end but were toldd to leave them alone That is so messed up, I am so disappointed in my fellow women…” 9 hours ago http://www.facebook.com/mtsyrkina?v=wall 14 Aug 11, 12:11

Marianne Tsyrkina It seemed like everyone was in love with him. I had no idea who he was and when he walked I was like “look girls, that guy is the type of men I like”

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 8:57 pm

I think he got it trimmed a bit as well.

sockpuppet @ 08/14/2011 at 8:59 pm

14 Aug 11, 10:29
From a waitress “Jen Roireau Gerard Butler…YES his beautiful butt sat at my table!! : ) definatly the highlight of my night!”

a question @ 08/14/2011 at 8:59 pm

Who’s the blond in the Bruno Press photos?

There is only ONE reason why he looks more relaxed and happier than in recent weeks.You know what it is.

MANNYTHEBULLY @ 08/14/2011 at 9:02 pm

@Manny:

The Attention-Seeker
Motivation: to be the centre of attention
Mindset: control freak, manipulation, narcissism
Malice: medium to high; when held accountable, very high
emotionally immature

****selectively friendly – is sickly sweet to some people, rude and offhand to others, and ignores the rest ****

(I think this one is particularly key.)
****is cold and aggressive towards anyone who sees them for what they really are or exposes their strategies for gaining attention****

*overfriendly with their new target, especially in the initial stages of a new relationship but beware
*over helpful, ditto
*overgenerous, ditto
*manipulative of people’s perceptions, but in an amateur and childish manner
*manipulative with guilt, ditto
*sycophantic, fawning, toadying

*****uses flattery to keep a person on their side****
(another good one)

*everything is a drama, usually a poor-me drama
*prefers not to solve problems in own life so that they can be used and re-used for gaining sympathy and attention
*capitalizes on issues and uses them as a soapbox for gaining attention
*exploits others’ suffering and grief as a vehicle for gaining attention

*****misappropriates others’ statements, eg anything which can be misconstrued as politically incorrect, for control and attention-seeking****

*makes excuses for everything
*shows a lot of indignation, especially when challenged
*lots of self-pity
*often as miserable as sin, apart from carefully constructed moments of charm when in the act of deceiving
*demanding of others

****easily provoked and prone to angry outbursts using childish slurs, putdowns and name calling****

*feigns victim hood when held accountable, usually by bursting into tears or claiming they’re the one being bullied and harassed
*presents as a false victim when outwitted
*may feign exclusion, isolation or persecution
*malicious
*constantly tries and will do almost anything to be in the spotlight
*includes Munchausen Syndrome
*the focus of their life is to be the centre of attention

Someone has way too much time on their hands…..

Beautiful bod; beautiful face!!! He’s just . . . well, dreamy.

As for his nose looking bigger, when he’s thinner – personally, I love big noses on men (small noses turn me off) and really, it’s not that big. I goes with his face somehow.

He’s still the best lookin’ thing I’ve seen. Love the hair.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:05 pm

@a question:

Looks like Jenny McCarthy at a distance but I doubt it. Kinda looks like his assistant. Just a friend probably.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:08 pm

Now there’s surfing pics too! I wondered when he was going to get back to practicing those moves!

@Latesummer’s Eve
“she looks like an assistant”
Wow did the big red notebook give it away.LOL. Yep she is just helping him to organize (I can’t tell you – sorry).You’ll just have to wait and see.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/14/2011 at 9:19 pm

@28 Late Evie..thought it was Amy his assistant. Anyway, like I said before, something about going back home and recharging your batteries then coming back and hitting it again…. he has always said going back to Scotland helps him regroup.

@25…wasn’t that the same post but on the last thread?

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:20 pm

That wet suit! Breathtaking! LOL!

Observing @ 08/14/2011 at 9:21 pm

Lord, Brooke you really need a cup of shut the hell up. Noone cares what you have to say. Give it up and get a life already.

EVETHEBULLY @ 08/14/2011 at 9:24 pm

DITTO BECAUSE I HAVE LESS TIME ON MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!

ALREADY DONE GRAZING EVE?

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:25 pm

@Maggie P.U.:

I do believe you are correct! Good observation!

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:27 pm

How tough would that job be as his assistant to be able to lay on the beach with the boss? What a job!

The Noise In The Walls @ 08/14/2011 at 9:27 pm

Looking GOOD Mr. Butler..trimmed hair..dyed abit and now back to the surfing…:)..Just watching PS I Love You on the LIfetime channel..

Hope it’s a good week for everyone!!

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:31 pm

@EVETHEBULLY:

Grow up.

Enough Already @ 08/14/2011 at 9:32 pm

That is NOT his assistant.

@Observing
I’m only dropping a few hints,so that it doesn’t cause such a huge shock when it happens.You know how some people around here are going to react.No-one might not care now,but they are going to -believe me.

bored now @ 08/14/2011 at 9:32 pm

he’s such a simpleton

Glad to see somethings haven’t shrunk, ………..swoon……thud*

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:37 pm

Man’s got quite the “package” on him! Whoever thinks this man isn’t sexy as hell is dummer then dirt and dead! LOL!

@Enough Already
I don’t know if she is his usual assistant,one he has all the time.However, I do know that she is helping him with his planning for what he is organizing.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:40 pm

@niknoks:

Yes but it looks like time well spent and spot on! LOL!

Maggie P.U. @ 08/14/2011 at 9:41 pm

@42 Yep! Yep!!!! Something about certain materials shrinking when it gets wet (guess he didn’t read the label when he put it on) ….. and when one is in something that is shrinkable…things tend to “appear”…. OK! OK!!! I confess my eyes went directly south of the border after seeing that chest!!!!!! “OH LAWD”!!! **heads to gutter babbling*****

Observing @ 08/14/2011 at 9:42 pm

Hahaha and it’s your job to do that? To make sure everyone is aware that a grown a*s man may have a girlfriend? On a gossip site? Wow, just wow.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/14/2011 at 9:44 pm

@43…Late Evie…thinking the same thing about the “package” but more so what he is “packing” DId I say I am wrapping up finals…. yeah…finals…. paper…not packing or package…..

MPU

You people are so thick! She’s back in his life and he’s planning to dump her this time to get her back! lol

Gee everyone… apparently having a big d!ck is Summer’s Eve’s only need. Gee I hope she gets laid soon. *whispering to Summer’s Eve* Vi@gra and a blindfold may help Mr. Summer’s Eve’s problem…
@Observing:
Ignore Babbling Brooke…… same sh!t different day with her…

@Brooke:
And how do you know this?

@49 NOT ME.
She isn’t back – yet.She will be if G has his way, he’s organizing something HUGE.As I said in the previous thread,he’s a man on a mission,he want’s her back-and he’s gonna get her.

@Brooke:
I still say, how do you know this?

@Brooke, You’re strange. That is all.

He looks good in the coffee pics.

a question @ 08/14/2011 at 10:27 pm

It looks like he has kept his thighs, but he sure has lost his butt. What a shame.

sockpuppet @ 08/14/2011 at 10:33 pm

@a question: Well, pic 03 is not bad, butt-wise… back to when he was a kid I guess.

I feel like I shouldn’t even be looking. Those wetsuit pics… haaaaaaaaaaay! That should get the Phannies fapping (phapping?)

a question @ 08/14/2011 at 11:08 pm

@sockpuppet: It is nice there, but in 44……….maybe it’s the angle/

ok luving the hair luving the wet suit i mean dayuum wow hes looking so good but i agree looking skinny but i will never kick him out of my bed luv ya gerry

justsayin'too @ 08/14/2011 at 11:41 pm

The hair is looking better with the brassy look gone.

Ew just saw the Bruno press pics – it looks like Kid Rock in a black bikini decided to join Gerard!
THAT IS A MAN WITH GERARD – OR A TRANNY

sockpuppet @ 08/15/2011 at 12:40 am

@a question: I think maybe the angel and the light for 44. Maybe we should ask the paps for specific shots …ha

sockpuppet @ 08/15/2011 at 12:53 am

@a question: ok, and 38, if u make it larger, not bad. Just really looking for the old G butt…ha.

well, nice pics, and if u make them bigger, he looks great. Sickly Gerard all gone it looks…

Knackered! @ 08/15/2011 at 2:57 am

@Manny:
I’m a size two as well. AND I’m 5’10 and I;ve got legs!
Just not the exotic type enough Gerry is so fond of – I’m irish and do not tan for nothing. I am just happy I dont have Lindsay Lohan pale skin one and freckles. Horrors!

Blond, Long legged, 34DD. Happy and sassy.

grey haired, 300 lbs, 54 F cup, miserable and on JJ all day long

bystander @ 08/15/2011 at 4:28 am

@MANNYTHEBULLY: interesting psychobabble.
I wonder how many such pschologically flawed men have throughout history risen to the top of their field due to overwhelming charisma and sexuality? Gerry has ‘played’ a few!

@Joke #51 & #53
I just know,I have a very reliable source of info.
~
Aw look at all the desperados advertising their statistics.Pity you’ll never match up to his GF, not in a million years. #Sad.

@Brooke:

Brooke alias Georgia alias GFW alias bla bla bla….. you need help

@yzy
Just wait and see. You’ll be proved wrong.
……….Good things come to those who wait,oops maybe not then.Well it will be good for them – just not you.

It’s good enough to know your predictable stories… just go on…maybe you can fool some newbies…. but it’s wearing thin honey

JJ is your last haven…

Surfs up Gerry!!… IMO… the lady in the bruno pix looks like she could be a old friend or something.

@Brooke:

Brooke, have you any relation with Gerry OR are you his FAKE girlfriend? Only at these two cases you can know who is his girlfriend and IF the hell he is dating anyone… BUT IF WE DON’T SEE THE NAME OF THAT MYSTERIOUS GIRL THAT ONLY YOU KNOW WHO SHE EXACTLY IS THEN WE MAY BELIEVE YOU!!!

THANKS,
And CONGRATULATION to ALL of you that can stand the stupidities that Brooke’s sick brain makes and tells!!!

(P.S. Brooke go find a life and left Gerry and his fans ALONE! OKEY!?!?!?!?!))

Hey Brooke, who cares if Gerry has a girlfriend? I hope he does. I’m beginning to wonder if he is gay due to the fact that he never seems to have a girlfriend and plays the “Lothario” part to the extreme. If he’s straight, the womanizer characature is getting old.
I don’t know why you think anyone would care if he has a girlfriend. He is a grown man. It’s normal. So shut the hell up. If he has one, and it gets serious, it will come out. If he doesn’t, then he doesn’t…………….and might be gay. Either way, nobody cares.

@yzy
Sorry but it isn’t fan fiction.You’ll see soon enough.
~
@gerry
You think, they’ll be able to cope if he gets back with his GF?.
Look at all these here with their panties in a bunch , can’t deal with the truth.

@Brooke:

the only one who is living in a fantasy world is you… you are so tangled up in your stupid stories you can’t seem to realize your Modus Operandi is getting old…. you’ve been kicked out many times from various sites, only JJ is keeping you (for now)…
Get some help…

@Brooke:

Even if he does have girlfriend it doesn’t matter if he’s crazy fans cope or not he himself said he doesn’t read papers & Internet & doesn’t give a crap what’s being written as he does what makes him happy! So it’s pretty stupid you carrying on ranting & raving when he doesn’t give two sh!ts himself! If he has one it will allcome out in time no need to force ppl to believe you!

@Brooke:

So what if he has or hasn’t why ate you so determined to go on & on you seem a little obsessed with his love life! And if I was dating any celeb of GB I would never read the Internet on crazy stuff & wouldn’t give a toss what his fans think of me! So your sounding like a burnt out record playing the song over & over again you’ve never givenany substantial or believable info so your story holds no value

@Me2: Thanks for posting the bigger pics. The last one you posted he doesn’t look so thin more like just in great shape. His face looks better too, not so thin.
It could be because he colored his hair and he looks more like himself now. In regards to the wet suit visuals, OH MY, keeping comments to myself. Have a great day JJr’s. Off to work.

@lolita: You’re welcome lolita. I’ll try to post some more later on. and in regards with the wetsuit pix . I know what you mean :)
@So what:
@Dixie:
Don’t even bother replying to Brooke. the more you ignore her the better.

@yzy
FYI – I have never been on any of the other sites.So what are you refering to?.
~
@so what.
Prepare yourselves for a shocker then.

@So what: @Dixie: @yzy:

If you stop replying to it, it will go away. You are feeding the beast.

@88
A shocker???
Wonder what that could be?.

justsayin'too @ 08/15/2011 at 8:08 am

the darker hair suit him so much better, although I think the grey and dark together are nice.

@niknoks:

Trust me obsessive ppl like that don’t go so easily

@niknoks:

My comments today certainly aren’t feeding her, just making her aware her antics are well known…. she thinks she is very smart, but sadly only very disturbed…

@XX.X

“A shocker???
Wonder what that could be?.”

A figment of someone’s imagination?
A desperate bid for attention maybe?

@yzy:

They are though, she wants attention it doesn’t matter if it’s positive or negative. In fact she prefers negative responses because she gets off on winding people up.

@So what:

But they are less likely to go while still getting attention, best to stop enabling her.

@niknoks:

I rarely comment here, last time it was months ago… so I’m certianly not feeding her…. how come you regulars didn’t chase her off already?

@yzy:

She keeps leaving and coming back under different names with a slightly different story, we have found though that if we ignore her and do not respond to her in any way at all, she is around a lot less.
Any kind of response to her feeds her, it doesn’t matter how often you’re here or whether your comment is negative or not, it gives her attention and that is what she wants.

@niknoks:

Well I’m well aware of that, she did that on other sites…but I think she still has her audience here…and I posted my comments for their benefit also, there are always some new fans around….

And don’t worry, this is not my playground anyway, so til next time….

@Me2: OMG that man is HOT. There is just no one to compare. Thanks for the photo.

Big fat yawn & a giggle @ 08/15/2011 at 8:46 am

@yzy:
Newbies and regulars, haven’t you learned yet? You were doing so well for the first part of the thread.

If “you know who” knew anything for REAL and could prove it, she’d name names or post a photo. I would.

Hasn’t happened and won’t happen so just thumbs down and/or just ignore and move on. A supposed stranger to the parties involved does not need to spam a board, you leave your gossip and let the others decide for themselves if it is true. The very need to spam = someone not telling the truth about something or has some kind of agenda. Either way showing they are not to be believed.

At this point Gerry could have dated and dumped several long legged exotic brunettes and this person could claim that’s who I was talking about, yawn.

gossiphound @ 08/15/2011 at 8:50 am

Might the blonde in the Bruno pics be Danielle Robinson the Director of Development for Gerard Butler Alan Seigel Entertainment formerly Evil Twins. Does not look like Amy. Danielle is very petite.

@niknoks
Nope,never used any other names,never changed what I’ve said either.
@yzy
Nope, never been on any other sites.
@Big fat yawn & a giggle
I do have real proof.I’ve named names and I’ve seen the pics.I can’t post them because they are not mine to post.They were on someone else’s phone.
@gossiphound
I don’t know her name,but know she was helping Gerry with the planning of “the shocker”.

Brooke is an idiot @ 08/15/2011 at 9:32 am

I know do not engage but I had to say this. This broad is claiming she knows Gerry’s evil plan is to entice the ex girlfrend back and then dump her. Gee did Freddy confide that all to her too? Yeah and the USA does not have a debt crisis.

Well I guess she’s done a public service since I am sure it will get back to the ex girlfriend and Brooke will have saved her from undue pain and suffering, how noble.

So what is it Babbling Brooke you are trying to make sure this happy couple does not get back together whilst you pretend that is what you want. And you think the people here are crazy?

Seriously take a course in writing romance fiction, you need an outlet clearly.

Brooke is an idiot @ 08/15/2011 at 9:38 am

Oh and I guess the shocker isn’t a shocker since again you’ve “spilled the beans”. So patheticly sad.

GOOD MORNING a todos ,espero que no borren mis canciones esta vez.Sra. Dargabriel como esta,la batalla a sido dura durante todos estos dias…verdad.Ahora con respecto al alma gemela del Sr.Butler,el va a amar a esta mujer profundamente,ella sera su joya de incalculable valor.ella es una mujer muy sencilla,no le gusta el brillo de hollywood,prefiere la vida tranquila del campo,ella apoyara y respetara el trabajo de el,sera una mujer fiel,leal,muy buen humor ,siempre se rie de todo,es una mujer muy timida,caracter decidido.A esta alma gemela del Sr.Butler le gustan mucho los niños como a el,seran buenos padres,sus hijos seran traidos ha este mundo con mucho amor.Sera un matrimonio feliz y longevo…..adios.I LOVE YOU.

He is NOT going to dump her,believe me – he wants her back in his life.

BTW #101 / #102
You’ve spelt his name wrong,it’s “ie” not a “y”. You do realise Maggie P.U is gonna be on your case : P .

Brooke is an idiot @ 08/15/2011 at 10:15 am

Oh I see once again someone “pretending” to be you posted this
what your own multiple personalities don’t talk to each other or did you realize you gave away the plan and someone is not going to be very happy with you? You know “someone” I am sure JJ would happily provide the IP addresses on all the posts by Brooke in this thread to see if in fact she spilled some really personal beans.

Brooke @ 08/14/2011 at 9:44 pm

Bottomline you want any credibility you name the name again here and now, since you already claim you have it is no big deal, before any “shocker” news comes out and you said this girlfriend can be seen in photos that are out there, post the links here and now. Then when the shocker is revealed and you are right we’ll have apologize profusely but then wonder why Gerry has so many people leaking his personal business. He may need to clean house.

Otherwise no one is ever going to believe you regardless of what happens in the next few months. If you need to be believed so bad, god knows why, as others have said, put up or shut up.

Les dejo una hermosa melodia algunos la recordaran…..UNFORGETTABLE,that’s what you are,UNFORGETTABLE though near or far, like a song of love,that cling to me.How the though of you does things to me. never before has someone been more….UNFORGETTABLE in every way and forever more,that’s how you’ll stay.That’s why, darling,it’s incredible,that’s someone so unforgettable thinks that I am unforgettable too…..thank you Sr. NAT KING COLE you are the best….adios.

@Brooke:

Why the hell would a friend have personal pics of him
& her when he is such a private person & if he did y the hell would he show you! Makes you a traitor for blabbing personal stuff out shows what kind of person you are! And why would he tell such personal details of hrs trying to win her back Gerry himself says he’s feelings & moods change on a daily basis that’s y he can’t commit!

Sorry guys I’m not feeding her but she’s contradicting herself I think if he did come out with the girl the only person that would be shocked is YOU! and next you’d be on this board saying you saw pics of their babies scan or know the wedding venue! Plz do us & yourself a favour get over it no one really cares if he’s got women in his life of not

@Brooke:

You should be careful you have mentioned his freinds name some ppl who know him surf this board so you could get into trouble by damaging friendships & also fabricating stuff I know in the past ppl have got done for it so it’s good advice! He has a great team backing him
That’s why you have never heard stories been leaked to the papers & blogs have been shut down in the past!

Explanation @ 08/15/2011 at 10:38 am

Brooke,

You’re skating on thin ice. Be careful or you’ll fall through.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/15/2011 at 10:44 am

Why do I keep coming here thinking that this place is going to evolve on to a higher level of intelligent and insightful commentary? The same classless, moronic rejects of society and lock outs from the fan sites still meet here with the sole and singular purpose of getting on one another’s nerves! It’s lunacy! LOL!

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/15/2011 at 11:28 am

Hey just love the photos of Gerry, He sure looks so handsome and happy a combination I have not seen for a while. What a beautiful man. Gerry looks would look great in MUD, LOL,,,,Gerry is on the Surf for some practice for Mavericks, I just am so glad for him and am waiting to see his upcoming movies. MGP is due out in Sept 23 and I just know he will get an Oscar this year. Corneliious got really good reviews, The trailer looks wonderful. I do not know when it will come here to the theatres, I am just waiting for them all. I AM GOING TO HAVE A GERRY MOVIE ALLNIGHT.ER …LOL, So its MGP, then Playing the Field ? then Mavericks? Anybody know?
Appilonia G. MontiNegro

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/15/2011 at 11:31 am

@debk: Yes he looks so sweet, at last THAT MILLION DOLLAR SMILE! Just love Gerrys work, can not wait for the films to come out. MGP getting close Sept. 23. Just wonderful…..Appilonia G. MontiNegro

@ #106
Yes that poster last night was NOT me.He isn’t going to all this trouble to get her back – only to dump her.Jeez—-Yes there are photos of the two of them together, they are not public photos.
@So what.
“why would a friend have personal pics of him and her”.
They are not personal as in “personal” ie from the bedroom etc.They were taken at a party.Don’t you take pics of friends etc.
“Gerry himself says his feelings / moods change on a daily basis,that’s why he can’t commit”.
He may have said that in the past, but things have changed.

@Brooke: I’m sorry that you have had such a bad life that you would seek out this kind of attention. Because like Georgia, the only reason you would be here is to seek attention. And to seek this kind of attention says A LOT.

Okay, Okay @ 08/15/2011 at 12:05 pm

We believe you @ #114. And when he does come out with this woman/man(?)/sheep(?) j/k…… everyone will be happy for him and her or he or it. Alright? Move on now……

WTF?….. I posted 52 and 43 but they both ended up being 52?!

@Knackered!:
I hear ya. Men seem to prefer perky over droppy any day. :) 5’10″ – you are a tall glass of water. :) Like I said, I work very hard to keep the body rocking. Squats every morning to keep the backend taut and run or Zumba every week day… Nothing feels better than putting on a bikini that you know you look smashing in IMO. BTW cheekies keep my man drooling… :P Keep rocking it sista.
@niknoks:
Amen. I don’t know how many times you say it just keeps happening. I’m starting to suspect that the beast is replying to herself to get air time. :)
@gossiphound:
That is a good possibility. I didn’t think of that.
Do you know if they have truly signed Jonny for the role of Jay? I still haven’t seen a confirmation that he has signed.
Also, can you believe that Disney was even entertaining filming The Lone Ranger with a budget of $250M??? I mean a western with that kind of a budget? They should get Clint Eastwood involved. He finishes on time and way under budget. :P
@Latesummer’s Eve:
And yet here you are….
So you didn’t answer the question… do you fold your flour sacks into your bra or tuck them into your waistband???

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 12:31 pm

@102…CHOLITA….. Ummm, I find it strangely interesting how when Dargabriel is not around you come around. And at the same time, both of you talk about the same “soul mate”….. Geez……

MPU

Hey JJ, why are you erasing my posts?…

Put a sock in it @ 08/15/2011 at 12:57 pm

Shut up Brooke.
Shut up Brook now.
You are being played.
You can be traced so shut up now.
You know who this is.

"You know who" is an idiot @ 08/15/2011 at 1:35 pm

@Put a sock in it: Oh yeah is this the standard trick where you leak false information to a person so you can find out who your mole is?

LOL@ 122, it’s Brooke with an e!
Ah, man this is too hard to resist.
The (latest) lowdown according to know it all Brooke:
1) Gerry is planning a big thing to get this nameless woman that Freddie won’t tell you the name but ALL other stuff about them back.
2) but hasn’t gotten her back yet cos she’s a game player and told him to leave her alone, but that a “catch me if you can turn on for Gerry, right?
3) but back Gerry is back in contact with her using his smooth as Thai silk worked sentences.
4) Brooke is on Gerry’s side, but secretly wishes she met type but does not
5) Now she is saying once he gets her back they’ll go public and all his fans will have a meltdown because he’s seen at something, maybe a premiere, with this (really does not want to go public but will now) woman who “has her own money” which makes her in need of nothing or anyone.
6) and so this (according to you) is a perfect suitable match for Gerry?
7) he’s out in CA just waiting for her
8) his fit shape is for her
9) his new smile is for her
10) his sad eyes were his desperation for her at the event before the Scottish Celtics game he played in
11) he’s melted away “lovesick” over this woman who apparently sprung off on, yet another, vacation to have fun and forget about Gerry
12) she’s “old enough to be his mother” but “looks 35″ (guess the financial independence might have something to do with that LOL). 13) She’ nearly 6′, a size 4, (that math makes her bean-stalk thin) with caramel colored skin, born in the U.K., lives in CA, is brunette and brown-eyed… and fears his “lovely fans” (but not YOU blabbing her personal business on a gossip board)?
14) Brooke (and only Brooke) knows all the secrets, no one else in his camp is willing to publicly acknowledge this,
15) Gerry’s friend Freddie tells her everything and Gerry doesn’t care having to know all this is taking place here… as he’s no fool
16) Brooke has seen photos of Gerry on someone else’s phone who has more manners and class not to upload them but you do not talking about them never once thinking they could they be fake? ooOOps) of Gerry and this woman at a party (two months ago)
17) That they split up and YOU know why but won’t tell and know this because Freddie or his friends will tell you all kinds of crap and nonsense, you and only you.
18) You believe all that is told you that should not be told to you and feel comfortable telling about this woman’s private life on a gossip board, why?
19) Guess if any of this is true, whatever these two do — if they go public you will be here telling the whole mucking world won’t you?
20) I don’t believe one word you have said here but we all know what you will way, “Wait and see!”
21) you refused to answer my question at the old thread, why?
22) I know why, I’m a lace reader and can see through you
~K

I'll Bite @ 08/15/2011 at 1:54 pm

@Manny:

Manny, not sure if Jay has signed yet. Malden has it up on their site that he’s been “offered the role” and is “in negotiations”

Put a sock in it @ 08/15/2011 at 2:00 pm

No tricks or false information #123, that would be Brooke
If she does not shut up she will be shut up.
She knows who this is.
LOL @GFW

@put a sock in it
sorry but I don’t have a clue as to who you are.
@GFW
sorry but it is not my fault that you cannot read and understand english.

What English do I not understand Brooke? Enlighten me.
I’m kinda thinkin’ I got the run down fairly accurate, no? What part did I miss? The part that you are comfortable blabbing this woman’s private affairs on a gossip board? And Gerry’s? That part? If so, you’re right.
Or the part where Freddie tells you stuff and he (or Gerry) does not mind you babbling it like a baboon on crack here? Please enlighten me… is it that part I don’t get? If so, you’re right.
~K

God Bless yoou all! @ 08/15/2011 at 2:40 pm

Proverbs 31:30
New International Version
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

cubedweller @ 08/15/2011 at 2:43 pm

@redOctober: More action than he’s had for a while.

@GFW
Here are the answers to your questions #124.
1) She is not nameless-hr name has been mentioned here,many times before.
2) Yes she broke it off.
3) Yes they are back in contact – by phone.
4) I do think she’d be good for him – yes.
5) I don’t know if she will get back with him – that is up to her isn’t it?. I’m not talking about going to premieres – never mentioned that. Yes she has her own money.
6) Yes-means she isn’t after his, he knows this.
7) He has other business to attend to.She is on vacation.
8/9/10) Yes he is smiling because of her.She phoned him before the Celtic match.
11) It doesn’t look like she has forgot Gerry.
12) NO – she is not one of the usual twenty somethings- but she is not old.
13) YES.
14) I’m not the only one who knows this.
16)Those photo’s aren’t fake and they were taken longer than 2 months ago.
17) Yes I know the reason.Again I am not the only one who knows.
18) Yes I believe it- I’ve seen the evidence.
19/20/21/22) Just wait and see.

sockpuppet @ 08/15/2011 at 2:49 pm

@cubedweller: He looks better than he did couple weeks ago; like he has gained a little maybe. Even five pounds would have helped a little. Dark hair too? younger looking. what was stressin him may be better now?

Talk about giving an attention wh*re what she wants…. why don’t these people just bend over for her and be done with it.

cubedweller @ 08/15/2011 at 2:54 pm

@sockpuppet: He does look better. Not so gaunt. Not happy to see the paps tho – I’d get out of his way if I were you, papper. :)

redOctober @ 08/15/2011 at 2:57 pm

@cubedweller:

…at least we have a photo not just blah…blah…blah…

cubedweller @ 08/15/2011 at 2:58 pm

@niknoks: It’s always amusing to watch people try relentlessly to reason with someone who has no grip on reality.

@cubedweller: @sockpuppet:

We haven’t seen GB with a cigarette for a while either, hopefully it was a momentary lapse.

@Brooke,
Do you care you’re causing people distress by your babbling like a baboon on crack about her (and his) private life on a gossip board?
~K

sockpuppet @ 08/15/2011 at 3:07 pm

@cubedweller: yah I think the butt shot was for the paps. alwys kiddin around. to much energy

Red Dress @ 08/15/2011 at 3:08 pm

If a person keeps saying something is going to happen long enough, chances are something (anything) will happen and that person will step right in and say see I told you so=Brooke

sockpuppet @ 08/15/2011 at 3:09 pm

@cubedweller: my fav shot is 20. I have been in an art class once; they wold love him there! almost perfect lookin dude. ha

MartiniHoudini @ 08/15/2011 at 3:15 pm

Would love to ride his hot as.

Estimado amigos ,CHOLITA soy yo , la unica y eso es todo.Yo no estoy aqui para ofender ni molestar a nadie ,solo expresar algunos pensamientos acerca del Sr.BUTLER que no son ciertamente negativos al contrario veo a este hombre como una persona correcta ,buena ,amable y de respeto, el respeto que se deben todos alli a pesar que sea un foro de chismes,no es un foro paranormal ,pero me encanta la idea de explorar el mundo sutil ,lo que no se ve ,pero se siente profundamente,ojala que todos tuvieramos la suerte de encontrar en esta vida a nuestra alma gemela seriamos mas autenticos,mas humanos,mas hermanos,el equilibrio,la unicidad algunas vez ha escuchado la ley de los polos opuestos,leyes del universo,es una ley inquebrantable,interesante….. adios y que tengan un buen dia alrededor de sus seres queridos .amor,amor,amor…me olvidaba amigos soy de Peru.

well that is THE “shocker” red o,

gerry is cheating on lolita with a french poodle,

poor pug.

hugs to the human lolita

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/15/2011 at 3:45 pm

@redOctober: Red thanks for the cute picture. Looks to cute,and looks like Gerry has his hands full. lol……Just so cute. Appilonia G. MontiNegro

@I’ll Bite:
Thanks. I like the look of this kid but as far as I can tell he hasn’t signed on the dotted line yet. Thanks for responding. :)

@Brooke
1) She is not nameless-hr name has been mentioned here,many times before.
Then what is it?
2) Yes she broke it off.
Why?
3) Yes they are back in contact – by phone.
Says who?
4) I do think she’d be good for him – yes.
Why?
It’ll be something public was the point. Good for her, but that does not make her a good soul. She’s a mature Player by the sound of it.
6) Yes-means she isn’t after his, he knows this.
Read above. Finally someone who isn’t a gold digger but needs nothing or no one… how is that better?
7) He has other business to attend to.She is on vacation.
What business? How do you know this?
A vacation? She doesn’t WORK so every day is a flippin’ vacation! LOL No, she’s so far away so he’ll pine for her because she’s an old Player.
Bull dung. You’re full of it too.
11) It doesn’t look like she has forgot Gerry.
12) NO – she is not one of the usual twenty somethings- but she is not old.
YOU said she was “old enough to be his mother but looks 35″ re-read you posts.
13) YES.
(shrugs) A man will date anything.
14) I’m not the only one who knows this.
Who all else does and why aren’t they blabbing like baboon on crack about it on FaceBook, etc? Huh? Why just YOU?
16)Those photo’s aren’t fake and they were taken longer than 2 months ago.
Point is BEFORE the break up.
Who snuggles up for to have photos taken like that if EVERYTHING else is SO hush-hush?
17) Yes I know the reason.Again I am not the only one who knows.
And again you’re dicking with everyone here to keep as asking you. It cannot be such a big deal if you are not the only one who knows!
18) Yes I believe it- I’ve seen the evidence.
You feel comfortable blabbing about this woman’s private life (and Gerry’s) because you’ve seen “the evidence”? Eh? Are you okay? You’ve no scruples? No class? This woman, if she exists, wants privacy and you’re blabbing constantly. Is there a part of this you simply do not get?
19/20/21/22) Just wait and see.
You wait and see. Bet you and no one will “see” anything.
You did not tell me what the “******” means.
~K

@niknoks:
ROTFLMAO….. You make me laugh. :)
@redOctober:
I believe that is the first time Butler hasn’t used his tongue for a little smooching. :)))
@wtf?:
Goddamn it! I liked OFFS. Tell him to come back… he was funny and had a fresh perspective…… Tell him he is missed…

gossiphound @ 08/15/2011 at 4:03 pm

The last reports did say that he is in negotiations but I would think they would not leak this to the press if they weren’t confident he was going to sign or it would be very embarrassing. At this point I think they’ll give him the price he wants because they really are down to the wire given he is the co-lead.

Missed one…
11) It doesn’t look like she has forgot Gerry.
No, she’s a Player playing a game like you and Freddie and whomever else is blabbing to you… shame on you all.
Oh and just for laughs, who could for get him you stupid a stink bug? Did you even LOOK at these pictures?
Kind of hope she’s reading. LOL She can see how you betray her not even knowing her –god forbid with a friend like you who needs enemies– and Gerry. Great friend you are. Who could live like this? No wonder no one want to come out. Cos of people like YOU! Not his FANS you stink bug. LOL
REALLY hope the lug is reading this distressful nonsense about his private life you can’t seem to shut up about but it isn’t you I blame it is those FEEDING you to watch you perform.
This is his f’n life you’re babbling like baboon on crack about, you louse. Shame on you. Shame on Freddie and shame whoever else is feeding you.
~K

redOctober @ 08/15/2011 at 4:14 pm

@wtf?:
@Appilonia G. MontiNegro:
@Manny:

lol

“…steamy photo of Gerard Butler smooching a brunette …” ; D

I don’t think the Blonde in the Bruno Press pics is a GF the body language speaks volumes.She has her arms folded across her body which is a tell tale sign.Maybe she is an assistant (not his usual one-someone @WO said it isn’t Amy) or someone from the business.
Also the guy in the blue check shorts was with them, both on the beach and at lunch as were other friends.
——————————————————————————————–
I do agree with everyone who says that he looks a lot more relaxed and happier.Glad that there are no smoking pics..wonder if hes given up again?.It’s good to see him smiling and having fun….was worried for a while ,there .
——————————————————————————————–@GFW (139)
I don’t think she is causing anyone any distress by what she is saying,no one believes it.

@redOctober:
Red you are rocking the house. :))))))))
@Gossip
That is a good point. Well it is never a done deal until it is signed. We have seen that over and over again. :)

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/15/2011 at 4:22 pm

@Manny:

“I hear ya. Men seem to prefer perky over droppy any day. :) 5′10″ – you are a tall glass of water. :) Like I said, I work very hard to keep the body rocking. Squats every morning to keep the backend taut and run or Zumba every week day… Nothing feels better than putting on a bikini that you know you look smashing in IMO. BTW cheekies keep my man drooling… :P Keep rocking it sista.”

What a hypocrite you are! LOL! One minute you’re chastising Butler’s seemingly shallow choice in superficial looks over substance and now you seem to be condoning it! I thought you abhorred shallow men who “preferred” that? LOL! Your true self emerges! I hope people are taking note!
So then my question to you would be, why would a person who feels so vehement about how a man views and treats females feels it necessary to work so hard to have the “rocking body” that most of those types of shallow men desire, over say a woman who cultivates a healthy body, mind and spirit and just being a decent person? Wouldn’t that make YOU just as shallow? You certainly aren’t a decent person so therefore, all you got is a rockin body and ergo a shallow man? LOL!
And your man, if there is one, might be drooling but it’s not over your loving and wonderful personality! He must be just as shallow, or maybe just hard up, if he’d settle for a foul mouthed, whining, mean spirited, bully of a person, such as yourself just because she’s got a rockin’ body! No man but a wimp would put up with someone like you! Not in a million years! A betch is still a betch, no matter the package.
My guess is no Mr. Manny exists or if he does, perhaps you’ve brow beat him in to submission and then come here and talk about how wonderful you treat him to convince some of these gullible people that you’re really a nice person! What a joke! I know your type too well!
If a person like you will lie about one thing, you’ll lie about another! No one like you only shows this side of their personality part of the time and switches it off and on. Impossible. You come here to find someone to take your angst out on because if you pulled this crap in real life, someone would hand you your teeth! LOL!
You come here because you are so miserable with your own life, mostly due, I would suspect, to being such a dispicable person. Then you go out of your way to falsely proclaim it is so picture perfect. You try too hard to do that which makes it all the more unbelievable.
You can conveniently hide behind a keyboard here and make up anything you want, spew your meaness and lies and be the coward that you truly are here without any fear!
This cyber reality is your life! If you didn’t have it, you’d go nuts! That’s why you fight so hard to maintain this facade! You want so badly for people to like you here, look up to you, follow you, believe you, and revere you because you don’t get that in your real life. But sadly, who you are comes out here too because of people like me and Swannie and a couple of others who see how phoney you are.
You fake niceness to a few only who remain non threatening to you or who spinelessly condone your behavior. I have no use for people like that either. You’ll eventually turn on them when you run out of others to direct your vitriol to.
You fake interest in Butler, for what reason I don’t know other then he’s someone you’ll never get near or anyone like him for that matter. And because of that unobtainability, you cut him down. Makes you feel better. Manny can’t stand not having what Manny wants so make it bad so it wasn’t worth the effort anyway. Sour grapes!
Then you turn on a dime and resort to juvenile attacks on me and a couple of others who dare stand up to you. You’re sudden personality changes are indicative of severe bipolar disorder. I think another description for that is mania!
You must be one miserable and sick person because no body who is happy with their life or themself calls other adults names, goes out of their way to follow them around a public forum and chide them on to instill an argument. You behave like a third grader on a playground! Do you even listen to yourself sometimes? Do you not see that you need help and soon?
A bully is a bully all the time and I feel for any man, child or animal in your real life who’s stuck with the likes of someone like you! I just pray to God you don’t have children! They’d be a mess by the time they grew up! I fear for any pets you might have too! Bullying tactics don’t stop with humans or adults! Please, tell me you have no kids!
Get some help, Manny. Seriously.

@redOctober:

That b*stard is cheating on Lolita?

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/15/2011 at 4:27 pm

@Manny:

@Latesummer’s Eve:
And yet here you are….

You never asked me a question, not that I would bother to answer it anyway. I don’t even understand what the above question means other then some other demeaning caddy remark you think is funny! I don’t see anyone laughing or giving you your coveted thumbs up! LOL!

You’re a pathetic looser, Manny and that‘s all. Get next to it. You come here as well as other places around the Internet, to get the much needed attention you crave and that you can’t get anywhere else in your real life.
You know, if you’d be nicer person, you might be a happier person and not feel the need to be in control all the time and lash out at people for your enjoyment. What kind of person gets their kicks out of verbal attacks and name calling? How sad!

Call me all the names you want to and kiss up to all the ones who are spineless here on this site but the fact remains, you are still nothing…..but…..a…..common…..bully!

redOctober @ 08/15/2011 at 4:33 pm

@niknoks:

…and it’s not the first time ; D

@Manny:

…just a bit of fun ; )

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/15/2011 at 4:34 pm

@wtf?:

“P.S> btw OFFS is a great Butler fan but you guys were too much for him. Too bad because it would have been nice to have a guy’s perspective on here. I warned him though , he may have survived 3 tours in Iraq, but that ain’t nothing compared to some of you bit.ches He’s funny, loyal and brave and y’all missed out. Perhaps JJ ers should not be so hard on the new posters. Buggin out now.”

What a bunch of baloney! He was condescending as hell telling us ladies maybe we needed a little “cuddle” or something! And who are YOU to call anyone a betch? Are you a misogynist dude too? LOL! Give me a break with this crap! Men don’t come to sites like this to discuss another dude. He came here to be a condesending A hole to a bunch of lowly women! Glad he’s gone!

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/15/2011 at 4:36 pm

@GFW:

YOU’RE AN IDIOT, DO YOU KNOW THAT? LOL! You’re stroking her dck like a two dollar ho!

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 4:37 pm

@148 GFW…

“I’m not the only one who can see through you Brooke. You better be careful. This is Gerry’s private life you’re toying with.”

I agree with this remark due to fact it is “suitable” in a court of law. Know personally someone who was sued for defamation and slander…. including putting words in someone’s mouth. It was very costly to him financially and time wise (did time in the cross-bar motel aka County Jail). Have a nice day “G”.

cubedweller @ 08/15/2011 at 4:43 pm

@sockpuppet: “I have been in an art class once; they wold love him there!”
Well, Sean Connery got his start as an artist’s model, so that’s an idea. I think Butler would have a difficult time holding a pose for 25 minutes – he’s just too jumpy. But he’d be great at quick sketch posing, don’t you think!

HOLYCRAPBATMAN @ 08/15/2011 at 4:46 pm

THIS PLACE IS LIKE A BUNCH OF WIND UP DOLLS! NO ONE HAS ANY SENSE, BALLS OR INTEGRITY. THEY JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME CRAP OVER AND OVER AGAIN, FEEDING THE TROLL ABOUT THE IMAGINARY GF, LETTING MANNY BLOW FAKE SUNSHINE UP THEIR BUTTS AND DISSECT EVERY FEMALE HE’S WITH LIKE A BUNCH OF NEROTIC NINNIES! WHAT’S WITH YOU PEOPLE? ARE YOU FOR REAL? ARE YOUR LIVES THIS BORING? LMFAO!

How Do I Put This...? @ 08/15/2011 at 4:56 pm

Look at ALL of the pics on Bruno Press and GBGals.
There are pics of him, the blonde, AND another dude.

When GB is hamming it up on the beach, there is a gentlemen has on no shirt, blue plaid shorts standing just beyond her, facing both G and the woman. He’s been cropped out on other sites.
Some other shots, GBs is sitting next to the same man (with shirt on, same plaid shorts), frenching the dog on a balcony. She is sitting OPPOSITE them on the balcony.
These pics are selected and purchased by these outlets to build a non-story, people.

I doubt this is more than a platonic/professional “relationship.” She’s probably with the dude who has been conveniently edited out of these pics. The fan fiction other posters have sullied this thread with is more salacious (read ridiculous).

@Summer’s Eve
I like to feel confident in what I wear, love wearing sexy underwear, and I keep myself in shape for myself, my health, and for my hubby. Don’t you?
I’m on my feet for hours at a time and have to jump and run in a second’s notice. Much easier when you are in good shape and don’t have to huff and puff to an emergency.
Plus sex is better when you are uninhibited because you are comfortable with who you are and how you look IMO. Nothing is more freeing than to have him say, “Let’s get naked” and to know you will look great…
Your post makes you seem like an old sour apple. Trying to in some extremely odd way make this about Butler and his take on women. If it makes you feel better I guess……..
So you can’t take what you dish out I see. Making fun of manb00bs and then you can’t take a snark about your droppies… Bad form Summer’s Eve and quite immature. Don’t dish out what you can’t take next time…..

Observing @ 08/15/2011 at 5:18 pm

This is like a really bad soap opera that I know is ridiculous, but sometimes can’t look away from. “Will Gerard Butler ever find his other half?”….”Will Brooke be forced into shutting up or will she find a way to somehow prove herself to everyone once and for all on Just Jared?”…..”Will Manny and Eve ever make amends?” …..Will the asylum find out that their computer room is being raided by the patients”? …..*holds the back of hand against mouth with anticipation*.

@wtf?: WTF, how the heck are you? Miss you when your not posting. You tell OFFS to get his butt back here. It is good to get a real man’s perspective on Gerry and his crazy life. Not all of us are meanies.

The Noise In The Walls @ 08/15/2011 at 5:34 pm

HAHAHA…#167 @Observing..
Too Funny!! I think the same way when I read these posts..What Gives??…

“As The Just Jared..Turns”..still tuned for another jammed packed Episode…

@redOctober: Hi Red, thanks for the pics and the fun. The big brute even cheats on his little Lolita, Bad Gerry!! Shame, shame.

@sockpuppet: Socks, love that picture, Got Melli going to when she saw it. Love those long, long legs.

so gullible @ 08/15/2011 at 5:42 pm

As the Stomach Churns for the not so Young and Restless where we need a Guiding Light.

This picture is giving me evil thoughts.

WO, has found the MGP poster at IMBD, WOW, he looks gooooood.
I hope the movie kicks some butt at the box office.

@CHOLITA:

No todos los que leen aqui encuentran tus comentarios negativos Cholita. Tu eres parte del balance, pero no cualquiera puede verlo. Quiero preguntarte, te estas describiendo a ti misma como la futura Sra. Butler? o eres mensajera igual que la Sra. Dargabriel?

Muchos saludos!

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 5:48 pm

@172 SG… and so the old sayin’ “Hold that pose” takes on a whole new meaning……… **goes back to the gutter again…..

MPU

@so gullible: I know exactly the thought, shimmying up those long legs.

@Maggie P.U.: Maggie, you will have a lot of company there. LOL

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 6:00 pm

@177…Loli…LOL…dunno…something about seeing him laying like that puts a image of me on all fours “walkin’” up…. oooppsss gotta stop…. **RUNS! back to the gutter….. **focus…have a deposition to do…thats it…focus…breathe……..

PEACE!

redOctober @ 08/15/2011 at 6:02 pm

@lolita:

The poster looks good!…though terrible…

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 6:06 pm

@ 179 Red….cute little kid by Gerry’s leg….:)

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/15/2011 at 6:07 pm

@Manny:

LOL! You have no idea what I look like and I’m doubting seriously that you are even a woman! Your attitude is much like a couple of other posters here who fessed up to being guys! I think you’re not only a man but a gay man, hot for Butler and hating on his women fans! That’s what I think and that’s probably closer to the truth then anything else! So how do you like THEM apples, MANny? LOL!
And if you are a woman and keep yourself fit, good for you, but if you do it because you ain’t got nothing else going for you, which I’m thinking might be the case, I’d be more apt to believe it.
You still didn’t answer MY question. You got kids?

redOctober @ 08/15/2011 at 6:09 pm

@Maggie P.U.:

Lovely. I hope that this movie can help those children in some way…

EVETHEBULLY @ 08/15/2011 at 6:13 pm

WHY SHOULD MANNY TELL YOU?

SO YOU CAN PUT THEM DOWN TOO?LIKE YOU DID HER HUSBAND AND HER FRIENDS ON JJ?

KEEP GOING EVE WITH EVERY POST YOUR TRUE COLORS ARE SHINNING THRU EVEN TO THOSE WHO WERE GIVING YOU A CHANCE

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 6:17 pm

@182 …Me to Red, me to… Hope this hits home overseas as well….
if we can’t save the world/other countries…least we can do is save the children or damn well try…they are our future and our hope for better things.

goodgravy @ 08/15/2011 at 6:20 pm

@wtf?:
Please tell your friend thank you for his service and I’m glad he made it home.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/15/2011 at 6:22 pm

@EVETHEBULLY:

I know this is you, Manny! LOL! What a child you are! I think people can see for themselves and if they don’t, they don’t want too. You’ve already made references to my family. I don’t do that kind of thing. I’m just hoping you don’t have kids. I know you probably don’t or you would have talked about them by now. Either you’re a man, too vain to have them or you’re unable to. All around it’s a good thing. LOL!

@Latesummer’s Eve:
My son was killed by a drunk driver a few years ago.

sockpuppet @ 08/15/2011 at 6:23 pm

@lolita: I am in arkansas, and never knew him before, then a friend sent me a pic cause he was there a few months ago, said he was a movie star. Now I am up on all the pics and stuff! ha.

I am learnin how to use the internet just for Gerard! ha.

goodgravy @ 08/15/2011 at 6:24 pm

@redOctober:
““…steamy photo of Gerard Butler smooching a brunette …” ; D

Thank you. That photo is too cute.

redOctober @ 08/15/2011 at 6:25 pm

@Maggie P.U.:

I think that given the chance every woman or man in this world would work for a better future for the children. Not all are called to sainthood or to great sacrifices, but with a small effort from our part (from all of us) planet Earth would be a happier and safer place.

@Latesummer’s Eve:
Gee Eve, you just proved you are a liar again. You said you don’t divulge personal info on JJ ever just a few pages back….
And my response was honest. I don’t talk about it because it shouldn’t be fodder for the likes of you…

goodgravy @ 08/15/2011 at 6:28 pm

@Latesummer’s Eve:
WAY TOO FAR! Eve you need to shut the heck up! You sound like an evil shrew.
@Manny – I am so sorry for your loss :(

gossiphound @ 08/15/2011 at 6:30 pm

@Latesummer’s Eve
I just can’t hold my tongue anymore now that I have stopped laughing.

A lot of people here including me know Manny and sorry to disappoint you she is not a gay man nor is she the Devil Incarnate. And yes there is a Mr. Manny.

Nuff said. Days like today I miss guido. Even guido has been scared away.

redOctober @ 08/15/2011 at 6:31 pm

@goodgravy:

; ) I like that photo too.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/15/2011 at 6:34 pm

@Manny:

“My son was killed by a drunk driver a few years ago.”

Oh, Manny, I’m so sorry! That explains so much then. How did it happen? I couldn’t cope if I lost my son.

sockpuppet @ 08/15/2011 at 6:37 pm

@goodgravy: yea from me 2, thanks for bein who he is.

EVETHEBULLY @ 08/15/2011 at 6:40 pm

MANNY, SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

POSTED HERE YEARS AGO, I REMEMBER SOME TROLL GOING TOO FAR ABOUT THE LOSS OF YOUR MOM, I FELLT THAT VIBE AGAIN WITH EVE.

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR SON.

I WILL BACK OFF NOW, LIKE GOSSIPHOUND, GUESS I FELT THE NEED TO DEFEND YOU

EVE YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. MANNY IS MORE FORGIVING THAN MOST. CERTAINLY MORE THAN I

MANNYTHEBULLY @ 08/15/2011 at 6:41 pm

DON’T BELIEVE IT FOR A MINUTE. JUST ANOTHER TRAIT…..

*presents as a false victim when outwitted

A curious reader @ 08/15/2011 at 6:42 pm

Wait… hold up the Brooke slandering gossip-fest, to say is this an official poster?

If so, that’s terrific!
Okay, carry on. I’m kind of finished with Brooke the babbling baboon on crack passing slanderous hearsay as facts. I hope she gets bed-bug-blood-sucking-annoying-ass busted for it.
~K
who says wait and see nothing

MANNYTHEBULLY @ 08/15/2011 at 6:43 pm

@EVETHEBULLY:

TALKING TO YOURSELF MANNY?

MANNYTHEBULLY @ 08/15/2011 at 6:46 pm

YOU’RE GONNA RUN OUT OF SOB STORIES AND RELATIVES, MANNY, TO SOLICITE SYMPATHY WHEN YOU’RE CORNERED! SOUNDS LIKE YOU’VE DONE THIS BEFORE!

EVE, DON’T BUY IN TO IT!

MANNYTHEBULLY @ 08/15/2011 at 6:52 pm

I’VE BEEN HERE A LOT LONGER AND I KNOW FOR A FACT SHE’S NOT ABOVE LOW LIFE TACTICS LIKE THIS. DON’T BUY THE CRAP ABOUT PEEPS KNOWING HER EITHER. NO ONE HERE HAS EVER SEEN HER OR MET HER IN PERSON. THIS QUIDO CHARACTER WAS NOT A HUSBAND UNLESS HE GOT TIRED OF HER CRAP AND LEFT HER! IF HE WERE, HE’D BE AROUND. SOUNDS LIKE JUST ANOTHER MADE UP LIE.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 6:53 pm

@ 190…AMEN!!! Red. It is a given you don’t have to be a Saint to give or care.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 6:57 pm

@Manny 187….

I am so very sorry for your loss. Though late-my deepest sympathies to you and yours. Time does heal and I can say though I don’t know how you feel…I do know what you are feeling. I lost my son some time ago.
Keep the faith..

gossiphound @ 08/15/2011 at 6:57 pm

@MANNYTHEBULLY: What’s your payoff troll. Once again how does bullying someone you perceive to be a bully gain you anything? And GFW, if you don’t want to show the world you using another name don’t sign every post ~K. And stop mentioning that other person or you are feeding her need for attention but then………well never mind.

The MGP poster is indeed a better topic of discussion.

Too bad Coriolanus poster looks like it was made by the same people who did Gamer.

The better question is how is Relativity going to market this, where is that trailer, we keep hearing it is coming. I would go with a lot of closeups on that face and gorgeous green grey blue eyes looking concerned and intense, saying nothing. Oh do we need more?

MANNYTHEBULLY @ 08/15/2011 at 7:02 pm

MY PAYOFF IS SHUTTING MANBOOBS THE FCK UP! LOOKS LIKE, FOR NOW AT LEAST, MISSION FCKING ACCOMPLISHED!

gossiphound @ 08/15/2011 at 7:08 pm

@MANNYTHEBULLY: You only accomplished coming off as a vile sad person. Got anything to actually contribute to the discussion about Gerard Butler, remember him?

EVETHEBULLY @ 08/15/2011 at 7:09 pm

I apologize Maggie PU it was not my intention to stir up such painful memories.

Just shows how petty JJ and these stupid fights are. I’ll go away tonight with an adjustment in my attitude. A new perspective too.

I wish you both to find some peace and my deepest condolences.

Maggie oflanagahn @ 08/15/2011 at 7:12 pm

long time since we were at the port. remember ?

@MANNYTHEBULLY:
WTF???? Really???
If you had really been here for years then you would have known I shared that when I first arrived here and was so naive about what this place was like and was crucified for it then. Baptism by fire on JJ. You just don’t share sacred things to yourself personally.
You are nothing more than a lying sack of sh!t from IMDB…

redOctober @ 08/15/2011 at 7:13 pm

@Manny:
@Maggie P.U.:

I have no words…I’m deeply sorry.

Maggie *tight hugs* this is not a club I would wish on anyone.
Thanks to everyone for the kindness. I’m embarrassed that I let someone goad me into saying more than I should…
Goddamn it…. where is Mr. Giggles with a peen piccie. This place got way too serious way too fast…

@Maggie P.U.: @Manny:

So sorry for your losses guys, I’ve never had kids so can’t begin to imagine what hell that must have been.

As for the rest of the nonsense that’s been said over the past couple of hours, I don’t know where to start, so I’m not going to bother. Except to say there are a couple of posters on here tonight that have disgraced themselves big time and should ask themselves this. Would your mothers be proud of the things you’ve said tonight? Is that how they raised you?

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 7:52 pm

@ 213-Nik…Thanks…. it took a long while…… have the memories tho..

Informal Observer @ 08/15/2011 at 7:53 pm

@Manny : I do not know you but I’m very sorry for your loss. As for the peen picture, a scroll up the page should do! ;)

*going back to the observer bench*

Informal Observer @ 08/15/2011 at 7:59 pm

@Maggie P.U. : Sorry for your loss too. I can’t even imagine how hard it must be to lose a child. :(

Observing @ 08/15/2011 at 7:59 pm

Wow don’t know any of you and never will, but I’m so sorry Manny. Noone should ever have to go through that.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 8:01 pm

@ 212-Thanks Mans…back at ya..no need to be embarassed or apologize for being embarassed or cornered….have done the same thing… consider the source compadre’. Keep the faith and give Mr. Mans a kiss for me… :)

@211-Thanks red… keep the pics comin’… as I have told myself since it happened, things happen for a reason…. thus you have to take the good with the bad and visa versa…

@ 208-ETB…. NP… I hope in the future you think before speaking. Target your source fine…. but never, ever throw in things like family or anything of the sort….. that is cowardice. Even though you are angry say at Manny, your friend, whoever never stoop to that level. It might bite ya in the bu// one day. No offense taken.

Observing @ 08/15/2011 at 8:02 pm

& Maggie- my heart goes out to you both.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 8:03 pm

@ IO… thanks for the kind words…

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 8:07 pm

@219..Ob… thank you also for the kind words….

MPU

Red….find some piccies babe…kinda faded into the past a bit so need a bit of “inspiration” (so to speak).

MANNYTHEBULLY @ 08/15/2011 at 8:08 pm

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO GULLIBLE! SHE’S LYING LIKE A RUG AND LAUGHING BEHIND YOUR STUPID BACKS! GET A CLUE!

MANNYTHEBULLY @ 08/15/2011 at 8:10 pm

@EVETHEBULLY:

AND YOU’RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE, MANNY. CUT THE CRAP AND QUIT PLAYING THE VICTIM WHEN YOUR AZZ IS CORNERED.

MANNYTHEBULLY @ 08/15/2011 at 8:13 pm

@Manny:

YEAH, I REMEMBER IT. AGAIN, YOU WERE CORNERED BY SOMEONE YOU WERE ATTACKING AND TOSSED IT OUT THERE. YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A MANIPULATING LOW LIFE SCUM.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/15/2011 at 8:21 pm

@Maggie P.U.:

Maggie, I’m sorry about your loss too! You have a lot of courage.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 8:32 pm

@ 225…Late Evie…thanks to you to… :)

MPU

Manny and Maggie my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your children. My God always bless you both with his peace and love. By your post you both are strong ladies who have kept your sense of humor considering the loss you both have endured. You both have a inner strength that I hope will always be with you.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 9:04 pm

OK!!!! QUESTION!!!!

Is it me….am I the only one who thinks they would (or may) need a diaper to stand by Gerry Butler? You know you are in trouble when you feel you need a diaper to stand by a hot dude……?

My suggestion before meeting him (or any hot dude to be exact)… sit on a bucket of ice…… or focus on the ugliest nastiest lookin’ guy in the room (and 9 out of 10 times there will be several…. either picking their nose or teeth, pulling a wedgie, fixing a woodie, spraying breath spray in their mouth, food/drink on their shirt or chin (some cases both), boogs in their nose, farting and talking to YOU at the same time…to name a few-trust me, from personal experience-it ain’t pretty. It is a guranteed remedy so when you meet Mr Hottie….. provided you don’t have tears in your eyes (from the farts, breath. laughing) or/and the “Im gonna hurl” look you will not be so tense….. Office hours 24/7, book signing and autographs in the girls john. Thank you and good nite…:)

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 9:09 pm

@227…Loli…thank you so much for your kind words. You are very special yourself…..

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 10:00 pm

C’mon peeps…it will be ok. Had to do/say something before I got any more depressed and started dwelling in the past (which I try not to do and do ok most of the time). You JJer’s help keep the mojo runnin’…
And I wanna say thanks…:)

@Maggie P.U.:
Amen Maggie. Spent the last hour crying for no goddamn good reason… I say a sense of humor is much better on the spirit.
To everyone again, thanks for the kindness. I’m honestly without words. *hugs*

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 10:32 pm

@231 Me to Mags…and I thought “Can’t do this now…” so I posted what I did…. trying to get some sort of laughter going again….. the kindness from everyone goes past a simple thank you…. the best I can do is send out “hugs” to all. I will see my son again someday…right now I have my daughter and my little Gdaughter… I thank the Lord every day for them. And pray to keep them safe from harm. As I do and will with you and yours and the other JJer’s. TO THE JJer’s who doesnt have kids…I will share mine!!!!! The more love, laughter and happiness in this world the better…. which also doesnt leave much room for the hate and bitterness. So again, a special thanks to everyone….Mags and I are ok….. just had to regroup thats all.
So…what do ya’ll say we get the mojo runnin’ shall we?!

A big hug/squeeze to ya Mags….:)

Maggie P.U. @ 08/15/2011 at 10:35 pm

that is me to Mans…sorry Manny…see need to get back on the groove again… (Mans not Mags….)

JJ need a edit button sweetie :)

MPU

Gerry is surely a handsome man.He is so charming and attractive… But I just can’t help making some comments here:
1. Could you PLEASE eat more and gain some weight? You may be good looking but you do look skinny…. :(
2: Is he on his period??? It looks like he’s wearing a pad between his legs to go surfing.
Sorry people, please, don’t be mad. The thing is I really Found that image quite disturbing. :)

trying to figure it out @ 08/16/2011 at 1:18 am

@Manny
I don’t what you have done to incur the wrath of some of the people on this board, but I am sure that during the past year you have rebuilt your life and progressed to a happy state.

It would be nice to return to the good old days and Mr. Giggles’ Friday nite peen piccies!

Looks like Gerry’s hair is a bit darker now, I like that better then the all out frosting. Also I’m so very thankful that Mr.Butler has decided to be in a surfing movie…… Notices wet suit pictures…falls off chair!! HOT DAMN!

sockpuppet @ 08/16/2011 at 4:06 am

@Ohboy: Strange…??? huh???

Why is everybody so angry with Brooke? Why not just sit back and wait to see if he is going to settle down soon. I’m a big Gerry fan and all I want to see is him happy and if he has found that someone who makes him happy then good for him. I do have to admit that if I had these info , like Brook claim to have, I would not post them in here or anywhere else. Just my opinion. HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE

@205, No. I had that happen at my blog by two readers who had each other on their minds and typed their names. That poster’s post is haunting. That’s the reason. If it’s me I always sign ~K regardless of the “Name” field.
~K
who is very happy to see the MGP poster and hope Gerry gets back to WORK soon promoting it and it finds it’s proper respect for a release this year as it is deserving and his career needs it!

gossiphound @ 08/16/2011 at 12:19 pm

@Dane: You have in effect answered your own question. If someone just let it sit people would not be annoyed.

Everyone should understand that because this is the internet and it is SO easy to perpetrate a lie that anyone who makes a claim about Gerry should understand in the first place that it will be met with immediate and initial skepticism. This is nothing personal that is just the way of the world and so it should be.

Everyone here evaluates what is posted about Gerry, whether from media sources, tabloid or mainstream, social networking, from interviews of Gerry or his friends or people who work with him or others who claim to know him and yes anon posters. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about all those tidbits and no one is going agree on everything. And then everyone moves onto the next item of news or gossip unless some real news sheds some light on an older story or claim, then everyone reevaluates. Simple really.

Put a sock in it @ 08/16/2011 at 1:09 pm

She needed to shut up.
Very true #240
Not Gerry, but men need to feel a sense of safety with women.
IMHO is he could never feel that with this photo on someone’s phone.

dargabriel @ 08/16/2011 at 3:14 pm

I’ve said Gerard is very healthy and healed, true story and I’ve also said he’s not smoking true story. Funny how many on this sight has said DarGabriel doesn’t know this man, I know him very very well. He surely likes to keep everyone guessing, he is very very private. Have you seen a coke in his hand lately? I’ve also said he won’t be drinking coke anymore. He will most certainly have perfect love in his life, no mismatched piece of the puzzle for this man, he knows better, Gerard also knows GOD’s divine plan, which is ordained for he and his other half, he’s getting excited and knows what he’s been waiting for his whole life is right around the corner. Keep watching, he will be more happier,cheerful and glowing in the weeks to come. Love to all. Dargabriel

@dargabriel:

You said clear as day you had never met him! You said your information is coming from the angel Gabriel. Now you say you know him! What gives?????????? And, I don’t like innuendos, if you do in fact know him spill the beans already.

One more thing
How come when Brooke is gone so are you and Cholita, and when Brooke returns, so do you and Cholita? What gives?

@Truth
No we are not the same poster.Dargabriel says Gerry will meet his “soulmate” in October.Truth is he’s already met her.He knows who she is.
_

@put a sock in it
Hi Maggie P.U. —- BTW there is more than one pic.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/17/2011 at 12:36 pm

@244 Brooke…THATS IT!!! You have been warned numerous times by myself to cease and assisist (sp). I have told you I do not hide behind numerous monikers, I do not have to due to fact I have nothing to hide about. I am very straight forward and do not lie or BS. And I do not give a rat’s a$$ how many pics there are. I suggest you and Dargabriel continue this “convo amongst yourselfs. Now, since you refuse to listen to me I have taken it higher to include pointing out things that will put you in the light (who you really are and so forth… I also know people who are in the know…. and you are really on thin ice…. reread GFW’s post where it states messing in Gerry’s private life.) NOW ONE MORE TIME FOR THE RECORD!!!!!! DO NOT EVER AGAIN PULL ME INTO YOUR POSTS!!!! BECAUSE YOUR CONSCIENCE IS OVERCOMING YOU YOU ARE BLAMING ME FOR OTHERS DOINGS!!!!! I DO NOT POST TO YOU NOR ANYTHING OF THE SORT…..

White Linen Skirt @ 08/17/2011 at 1:47 pm

The pics on phone woman is not Gerry’s “soulmate”. Brooke feeds Dargabriel what she needs and vise-verse . They’re both laughing stocks.

Put a sock in it @ 08/17/2011 at 4:18 pm

@244, You’re really stupid you know that Brooke? This is not Maggie P.U. you idiot. You know who I am. You better quit while you’re ahead and shut up before you get yourself into more trouble.

LOL SteelEyeSpan from IMDb used to spam site bullies. Ah, the good ol’ days.
~K, Gerry’s true and real soul mate LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL

It looks very pretty here. I would like to leave this look and not blond. It could also have a little gray hair. Also it looks good the look with short hair and beard as Coriolanus Machine Gun Preacher