Gerard Butler: Morning Coffee & Afternoon Surfing!

Gerard Butler: Morning Coffee & Afternoon Surfing!

Gerard Butler chats on his cellphone as he picks up a cup of coffee and the Los Angeles Times on Sunday morning (August 14) in Malibu, Calif.

Later in the day, the 41-year-old Scottish actor hit the beach and surfed the afternoon away!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the week, Gerard partied the night away at the Playhouse Nightclub in Hollywood.

Gerard recently signed on to star in the FBI thriller The Bricklayer! Gerry will be playing a rogue former FBI agent, and has also signed on to co-produce the film!

FYI: Gerry is wearing Burberry 3051 aviator sunglasses.

40+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler grabbing coffee and going surfing…

gerard butler surf coffee 01
gerard butler surf coffee 41
gerard butler surf coffee 42
gerard butler surf coffee 43
gerard butler surf coffee 44
gerard butler surf coffee 45

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

Someone has way too much time on their hands…..

Beautiful bod; beautiful face!!! He’s just . . . well, dreamy.

As for his nose looking bigger, when he’s thinner – personally, I love big noses on men (small noses turn me off) and really, it’s not that big. I goes with his face somehow.

He’s still the best lookin’ thing I’ve seen. Love the hair.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:05 pm

@a question:

Looks like Jenny McCarthy at a distance but I doubt it. Kinda looks like his assistant. Just a friend probably.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:08 pm

Now there’s surfing pics too! I wondered when he was going to get back to practicing those moves!

@Latesummer’s Eve
“she looks like an assistant”
Wow did the big red notebook give it away.LOL. Yep she is just helping him to organize (I can’t tell you – sorry).You’ll just have to wait and see.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/14/2011 at 9:19 pm

@28 Late Evie..thought it was Amy his assistant. Anyway, like I said before, something about going back home and recharging your batteries then coming back and hitting it again…. he has always said going back to Scotland helps him regroup.

@25…wasn’t that the same post but on the last thread?

Peace.

MPU

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:20 pm

That wet suit! Breathtaking! LOL!

Observing @ 08/14/2011 at 9:21 pm

Lord, Brooke you really need a cup of shut the hell up. Noone cares what you have to say. Give it up and get a life already.

EVETHEBULLY @ 08/14/2011 at 9:24 pm

DITTO BECAUSE I HAVE LESS TIME ON MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!

ALREADY DONE GRAZING EVE?

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:25 pm

@Maggie P.U.:

I do believe you are correct! Good observation!

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:27 pm

How tough would that job be as his assistant to be able to lay on the beach with the boss? What a job!

The Noise In The Walls @ 08/14/2011 at 9:27 pm

Looking GOOD Mr. Butler..trimmed hair..dyed abit and now back to the surfing…:)..Just watching PS I Love You on the LIfetime channel..

Hope it’s a good week for everyone!!

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:31 pm

@EVETHEBULLY:

Grow up.

Enough Already @ 08/14/2011 at 9:32 pm

That is NOT his assistant.

@Observing
I’m only dropping a few hints,so that it doesn’t cause such a huge shock when it happens.You know how some people around here are going to react.No-one might not care now,but they are going to -believe me.

bored now @ 08/14/2011 at 9:32 pm

he’s such a simpleton

Glad to see somethings haven’t shrunk, ………..swoon……thud*

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:37 pm

Man’s got quite the “package” on him! Whoever thinks this man isn’t sexy as hell is dummer then dirt and dead! LOL!

@Enough Already
I don’t know if she is his usual assistant,one he has all the time.However, I do know that she is helping him with his planning for what he is organizing.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/14/2011 at 9:40 pm

@niknoks:

Yes but it looks like time well spent and spot on! LOL!

Maggie P.U. @ 08/14/2011 at 9:41 pm

@42 Yep! Yep!!!! Something about certain materials shrinking when it gets wet (guess he didn’t read the label when he put it on) ….. and when one is in something that is shrinkable…things tend to “appear”…. OK! OK!!! I confess my eyes went directly south of the border after seeing that chest!!!!!! “OH LAWD”!!! **heads to gutter babbling*****

Observing @ 08/14/2011 at 9:42 pm

Hahaha and it’s your job to do that? To make sure everyone is aware that a grown a*s man may have a girlfriend? On a gossip site? Wow, just wow.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/14/2011 at 9:44 pm

@43…Late Evie…thinking the same thing about the “package” but more so what he is “packing” DId I say I am wrapping up finals…. yeah…finals…. paper…not packing or package…..

Peace.

MPU

You people are so thick! She’s back in his life and he’s planning to dump her this time to get her back! lol

Gee everyone… apparently having a big d!ck is Summer’s Eve’s only need. Gee I hope she gets laid soon. *whispering to Summer’s Eve* Vi@gra and a blindfold may help Mr. Summer’s Eve’s problem…
@Observing:
Ignore Babbling Brooke…… same sh!t different day with her…

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All