Haven Warren: Jessica Alba's Baby Girl!

Haven Warren: Jessica Alba's Baby Girl!

Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren are the proud parents of a new daughter, her reps confirm to JustJared.com.

The 30-year-old actress gave birth to Haven Garner Warren on Saturday (August 13).

Cash and I are so excited to announce the birth of our daughter, Haven Garner Warren,” Jessica wrote on her Facebook page.

The family’s new addition joins big sis, 3-year-old Honor Marie.

“It feels like you’re really officially, really truly a mom when you have two kids. [With] one kid you’re a mom for sure, but two takes it to another level,” Jessica told People earlier this month.

As for plans to expand the family even more, “I just turned 30. It’s hard to tell what will happen,” she shared. “But I’m set for now.”

Congrats to the happy family!!!

Jesse Grant/Getty

Another girl? She must be PISSED!!!

LOL

Wow that was quick!! Am I the only one who feels she hasn’t been pregnant 9 months? Anyway congratulations guys! Girl or boy, they are blessings either way!

Congratulations to Jessica and Cash! So glad that Mom and daughter are doing well.

The baby might die.

Who Dat!? @ 08/14/2011 at 9:33 pm

@BEAN:

My sentiments exactly. It feels like she’s been pregnant for two days. Oh well, congrats :0).

TheGR8NPwrfulOZ @ 08/14/2011 at 9:35 pm

Congratulations to them! And I absolutely love the name Haven :)

@Rose:

Not everyone prefers sons. Grow up.

with all the posts about her on here where she’s pregnant, I felt like she’d been carrying that baby for at least a year! i’m glad she finally had her, honor must be so excited(:

@BEAN: Same here. I guess she announced it later on in her pregnancy. Congrats to her.

so happy for her. @ jesus, what the hell does that mean? you don’t have to be mean and say stuff like that.
btw, boys are just as hard to raise as girls, at least thats what my mom says.

Awww what a blessing! Wish them the best.

Congratulations to Jessica and Cash!!! heaven its better than honor but its weird anyway

wow, Tater Tot, that’s a pretty racist comment.

@Tater Tot:

It’s better than looking like the @ss that you are.

@BEAN: probably cause they did not announce she was pregnant till after 3 months like any normal person would do considering the higher risk of losing a kid in the first 12 weeks

Finally! Just hope this child is at least pretty this time =)

haven dont like it. I actually know a girl named haven and she goes by her middle name b/c she hates it

Laureeeen @ 08/15/2011 at 2:37 am

Congratulations to both her and Cash, but Haven Garner Warren?!
What a HORRIBLE name!!!

@breckin: FYI….no it’s not. The ‘h’ in the name ‘honor’ might be silent, but so is the h in the word ‘honor’ itself. The word ‘haven’ definitely doesn’t start with a silent ‘h’ so I’d be surprised if Jessica chooses to pronounce it ‘aven’ – be damn confusing for the kid. Basic grammar.

Cool!! I mean congratulations to them. Honor is a big sis XD How time flies! I remember her being the new little baby :) I actually like the name Haven but I wonder why “Garner”?! Oh well, at least she has a cute first name. And oh I see Jessica is following the trend of Mariah Carey and others? Naming your children with the same first initial? Honor, Haven. Morrocan, Monroe? K…… Oh God forbid it, I was about to mention fake so-called celebs lol. Anyway, I can’t wait to see what the new baby girl looks like!!

Hm, why is it tagged to “Jessica Simpson” ?!
Congrats to the happy couple ! Haven is a beautiful name, it fits really well with Honor, IMO!

winterwren @ 08/15/2011 at 7:04 am

Well – congratulations, it seems like she was pregnant two years….unfortunately she appears to be more famous for being pregnant than she does for her acting ability now.

Haven? come on jessica couldn’t choose a better name let alone a better looking husband? damn…

guess he’ll have to find another womb to give him the boy he wants, guaranteed if they try for a 3rd it will be a girl too, some people make all boys, some all girls ,if they really want a boy they will have to go to the petri dish on the next one.

Monday monday @ 08/15/2011 at 9:03 am

Haven is pretty and different and Garner is a very unusual name so perhaps she named her after Jennifer Garner. Congratulations Jessica and Cash.

She named her after Jennifer GARNER!
She named her after Jennifer GARNER!
She named her after Jennifer GARNER!
She named her after Jennifer Garner!
She named her after Jennifer GARNER!
SHE NAMED HER AFTER THE BEST ACTRESS IN THE WORLD~~~Jennifer Garner!

with two kids you’re really truly a mom, and with one kid you’re just a mom.

OMG she’s so dumb….

@sillyme: Yeah im black and how is that rasict someone needs to go look it up the person said he hopes she doesnt look like an ape last time i checked ape’s are not black people so what does that have to do with race STFU

Congrats Jessica and Cash.

Im sure Honor will be fabulous big sister. Love the name

TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING NASTY YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU NEED TO GROW UP. I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BE SO NASTY.

Congrats to Jessica and cash! beautiful family, jessica is a gorgeous girl and her little ones will be and are beautiful too!

I’m so happy for them.
My birthday is on 13th august as well:)

@SnOOKIE: I was thinking the same! She is so dumb…

she’s really dumb.

I wish she hadn’t name the kid Haven. Why not stick with the theme–Honor –Glory or Victory or Faith, or Hope?

Elizabeth @ 08/15/2011 at 9:04 pm

Congratulations Jessica Alba and Cash Warren!

Elizabeth @ 08/15/2011 at 9:04 pm

Congratulations Jessica Alba and Cash Warren!

This is not a joyous event if the baby looks like the first one.

@deeq:
The man is the one who determines the child sex not the women look it up if you don’t believe me.

I know they wanted a boy. But they got more then could ever handle.
Heaven is a gifted child. She is gifted and when she grows up she’ll hide her stare.. Honor is a normal child she’ll want to spoil her self. But heaven is an angel with a special gift