Andrew Garfield: Peter Parker Inspired Me to be Stronger

Andrew Garfield: Peter Parker Inspired Me to be Stronger

Andrew Garfield enjoys an ice cream cone on Monday (August 15) in Malibu, Calif.

Late last month, the 27-year-old actor made an appearance at Comic-Con 2011, where he discussed what he learned while filming The Amazing Spider-Man, even saying it “saved my life.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Andrew Garfield

“Peter Parker has inspired me to be stronger. He inspired Andrew, me, to be braver. It was worth the pain, the bruises, and the blood,” he said during a panel.

“I owe webhead a lot. And Stan [Lee] the man a lot. I’m humbled to be here,” he added.

FYI: Andrew is carrying Ray-Ban caravan flip out sunglasses with interchangeable lenses and wearing J Brand “Kane” Slim Straight Leg Jeans in Hemi.

15+ pictures inside of Andrew Garfield eating ice cream in Malibu…

andrew garfield ice cream 01
andrew garfield ice cream 12
andrew garfield ice cream 13
andrew garfield ice cream 14
andrew garfield ice cream 15
andrew garfield ice cream 16

huangzhenwei @ 08/15/2011 at 10:22 pm

Damn IDK maybe his fans care. I hate when people say “Who the F**k cares” apparently you since you bothered to comment.
#$%%^@@@@@@@@
I am a young and beautiful woman from US. i just think here is a good place to meet friends. i just wonder if i can meet a rich daddy here, because i am at the beginning of my career and i need someone’s support..i uploaded my hot photos on —-[SugarCuid.C óM ]—-under the name babylove2011 , maybe you want to check out my photos firstly!
——-

huangzhenwei @ 08/15/2011 at 10:31 pm

I have been a huge fan of his for years from his work but honestly having his relationships so out in the open cough* BLAKE LIVELY cough kinda ruins the mystery about him#@@###################3333

——-

^ Are you on crack?

Andrew, I think you just made a straight man turn gay.

When did eating an ice cream become this hot?

omg i think im in love <3

i cant think of anything better than these pictures right now! haha andrew is so cute.

I never saw the appeal of this guy until I watched “Social Network” on cable. Andrew blew me away. He was the best thing onscreen and it shocked me he was overlooked for a nom. He was head and shoulders above Jesse and Justin who were getting all the attention. Now I am such a huge fan. Recently I saw “Never Let Me Go” and it only confirmed my feelings. He conveys so much with just a glance. Very committed and talented actor. Hope he has a long career. I’ll see him in anything.

Well, it’s obvious he knows what he’s doing. You work that cone!

A new Spider-Man. A new beginning. Times change. We need to change as well.

Sherrilyn @ 08/16/2011 at 3:48 am

So adorable! I love him and wish him all the success in the world :)

I wish that was my cream on Andrews lips!!!!!!!!

Lmao!
As Much as I love Andrew Garfield and can’t wait for spiderman, why the hell is there so many pictures of him eating an ice cream!?! I laughed so much cuz it’s so ridiculous, and anyway what does it have to do with spiderman? :D haha!

iHeartBSB @ 08/16/2011 at 9:43 am

he needs to make sure he doesnt get lost in the clouds. he is starting to refer to himself in the 3rd person. that is only reserved for gods like .. i dunno, michael jordan.

British Latin American @ 08/16/2011 at 10:54 am

Is he purposely trying to turn people on? Not complaining!

BloodbuzzOhio @ 08/16/2011 at 11:47 am

He’s starting to look like 2009 Andrew again with his crazy hair. Woo!

This make me wonder… what is more cute? A Baby Panda or an Andrew Garfield