Angelina Jolie, Zahara & Shiloh: Toy Store Trio

Angelina Jolie, Zahara & Shiloh: Toy Store Trio

Angelina Jolie takes her girls, Zahara and Shiloh, to a toy store on Monday (August 15) in Richmond, London, England.

The 36-year-old actress and her little ones visited the store late last month, too!

The Jolie-Pitts took home a sticker book and a few plush toys after their shopping trip. Shiloh stuck her tongue out at photographers as they left the store – ha!

Over the weekend, Angelina and partner Brad Pitt were spotted taking their twins, Knox and Vivienne, to a puppet show on a moored boat.

FYI: Angelina is wearing Dolce&Gabbana 2073K Gold Edition Sunglasses.

angelina jolie zahara shiloh toy store 01
angelina jolie zahara shiloh toy store 02
angelina jolie zahara shiloh toy store 03
angelina jolie zahara shiloh toy store 04
angelina jolie zahara shiloh toy store 05

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
November Jones @ 08/15/2011 at 11:35 am

Please put 10 pounds back on.

Her figure is disturbing. I hope she will begin to put the weight back on and return to her normal size. She shouldn’t be one of those super-skinny Hollywood types.

luvangie4ever @ 08/15/2011 at 11:38 am

I love her smile, she’s absolutely radiant when she’s with her loved ones. Read the short interview EW did with Angie over the weekend. I’m so excited about her directorial debut! Didn’t realize where the title of the movie actually came from until now.

Beautiful girls, happy to be having fun together. Love Angie’s top – looks like the top half of the Coleen Atwood she wore in Korea for Salt promos.

Oh boy here we go again. Happy to see you beautiful girls once more.

On megapost
Just saw the little bikes the JP’s brought Sunday and what looked like a little silver scooter being put in their car. One black, one pink and a very small pink bike. I hope they have great fun on them.
Scooter for Knox?

Thanks for the new pix Jared!

PleaseDebra @ 08/15/2011 at 11:48 am

From previous thread:
PleaseDebra @ 08/15/2011 at 11:36 am
I know Debra from JPO posts at JJB but not sure if she posts here (I don’t post at JJB only lurk). If you do post here, Debra PLEASE finish your story. I keep returning to JPO to read your story which began over a year ago and there’s no new chapter. Sadly, I don’t contribute stories but then I get hooked and authors seems to abandon them. I know beggers can’t be choosers but…..please!

god these constant posts about them are boring me yeah their great but seriously?? u seem obsessed jared

Another Fan @ 08/15/2011 at 11:49 am

I love this family! Haha, Z with her trademark papz stare and Shi imitating her Rolling Stones t-shirt!

I enjoy the daily Jolie-Pitt pix! If there are posts of people don’t like or who bore me, I simply skip those posts. simple.

Cute! Love their expressions. Beautiful girls.

happy and content smile!!!! sigh!!!

Shiloh & Zahara are the prettiest sister duo ever! =)

Blood and Honey @ 08/15/2011 at 12:00 pm

Thanks JJ for another thread!! I can’t get enough of Angelina Jolie, and awweee so lovely to see more pictures of the beautiful ladies doing some more shopping!! Angelina Jolie is so hands on with her little ones. Love the expressions Zahara makes at the crowd of cameras flashing at her. And beautiful little Shiloh holding onto her mommy, thats pure love on Mamma Angelina’s beautiful face, she is always glowing around her little ones. Love seeing the family living their life and being happy!

Beautiful girls.

My girl Angie .I love her smile

It looks as if Pax has had a word with Shiloh about what to do to the paps.
Or maybe it was Brad I remember a photo of him showing Pax how to stick his tongue out.

They must get fed up with a camera flashing every time they leave the
house.
You stick your tongue out baby if it makes you feel better. I would.

dulcinea13 wrote

=====================

About the photoshoot that Brad did yesterday (Sunday) in London

One of the photographers on the shoot got a pic of Brad hitting him with a baseball bat, all in good fun of course.

He hasn’t posted the pic.

dear…ur concern will kill you.want holly’s #? maybe anjie will please u.hehehehe

Shi is a real mummy’s girl, all of them are stunners. Brad is a very lucky man.

@November Jones: @Abi: i agree but you can’t say that here because the fans will have a heart attack. Angelina looked miserable on the two outings with Pittstain.

sissysissy @ 08/15/2011 at 12:09 pm

beautiful mom and adorable girls!

Shi is so funny, thanks JJ

popsugar has more pictures. you can see shiloh working crowd control for her mommy to move through! soooo freaking cute.

Angelina is so beautiful.

little boy needs a haicut

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All