Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Beyonce: 'Intimate Night' at the Roseland Ballroom!

Beyonce: 'Intimate Night' at the Roseland Ballroom!

Beyonce performs at the first show of her special “4 Intimate Nights With Beyonce” concert held at the Roseland Ballroom on Sunday (August 14) in New York City.

The 29-year-old entertainer performed the history of her entire career – from losing Star Search to getting dropped by a record label, to the beginning of Destiny’s Child.

Beyonce then sang the entire collection of her latest album, 4.

“Thank you so much for tonight. It’s taken a lot of hard work to get me where I am,” Bey expressed before the show came to an end. “This has been a very special night for me. I searched the world and I found myself. All of you guys have been my inspiration.”

Beyonce Performs “End of Time”
beyonce intimate night at the roseland ballroom 01
beyonce intimate night at the roseland ballroom 02
beyonce intimate night at the roseland ballroom 03
beyonce intimate night at the roseland ballroom 04
beyonce intimate night at the roseland ballroom 05

John Parra/Getty

She was ammmmmmmmmazing. O my word. Never expected her to be that good live. But wow!

MEMEMEMEME @ 08/15/2011 at 4:31 am

awww amazing Bey

@LIfe: Actually I never expect her to be less than amazing live. She’s probably the best performer out there. This woman knows how to put on a show. Haven’t you seen her live performances before? She gets even better each time if that’s even possible. I’m always astonished when I see her performances and that’s rare. That’s how good she is. That’s why I think she deserves to be successful. Her talent is undeniable. And she’s gorgeous. <3 Hope to see her live soon!

Less records she is selling – Less clothes she is wearing

Wish B would just shut up, sing and stop talking like she is saving the world. “I searched the world and found myself”, puhleeze, she should have searched for her pants she insists on not wearing!!!! ‘

She wants everyone to think her music is not like other pop music, that she is so deep and different yet she sings about bootie calls and shaking her bootie. Her voice is good but it’s not like she’s the next Streisand, not sure how much we will be humming her songs 20+ years from now. Tired of her and Jay-Z’s gieant egos, it’s music not saving the planet!!

mrkonja fra brne @ 08/15/2011 at 9:23 am

Her “larger than life” act is BOOOORING.

She’s beautiful.

Andel Carrera @ 08/15/2011 at 12:08 pm

I attended this show last night. It was incredible! However, she didn’t perform the ENTIRE album “(

She didn’t sing START OVER, which was my favorite track

what songs did she perform? anyone have a set list?

why does she always lipsync? :/

BeyonceLover @ 08/15/2011 at 2:58 pm

I Wish Cara (#7 and #8) Would Just SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Looks like Fun Bey!!!

cara and i’m tired of your LAME comments !! go listen to rihanna or justin bieber , because there is NO LOGIC in anything that you said !! her big EGO ?? she had EVERY right to have ego , she is simply a true artist , and she is a role model , she didn’t have photos drunk , no police problems , no scandals at all !! and no she is not Streisand , and thank GOD !!! be a hater , but at least talk more realistic , even when you say something bad about somebody ..

Oh stop just because she has no scandals doesn’t mean she is a role model. The woman is not deep at all, she is a superstar but she ain’t no hero!!!

no role model @ 08/15/2011 at 10:38 pm

She might rule Jay Z- but sure as hell she doesn’t rule the world lmao!!!She has not evolved yet…any woman who thinks that wearing no clothes is powerful…only shows how powerless they are.

for some she might not be role model , for me she is amazing , because she is such a hard worker , and make me believe that if you want you can make your dreams come true :) if somebody don’t like her or didn’t find her inspiring , whatever , everybody has different opinion , that’s normal :) and about wearing no clothes , i think that is more about RIHANNA

I’m pretty sure the woman worth $300 million is not concerned about what some hating chicks are saying about her online. Get your weight up and stop focusing on what she is not doing and what you should be doing to get yourself together so you don’t have to be online behind a desk hating for no reason. Beyonce is bad hands down and she’s been running this game for years now. She’s a role model to the people that believe in her. She doesn’t even know you haters exist. She never once made a song talking about how beautiful she was or how much she has over everyone else. But she can and you can’t. Go Beyonce! And your rich successful husband Jay! Brooklyn all day! Stop hating it’s not good for your health.

I hate how are always saying a women who make this much money only cares about getting money beyonce gives back to me and all of her other fans by song and the power of her voice I absolutely love beyonce with all my heart and will always be beyonces number 1 fan I <3 u beyonce 4 ever

Matt Wallinger @ 08/17/2011 at 7:08 pm

Be quiet Cara. You sound and act like a jealous loser

Patrick Dorsey @ 08/17/2011 at 7:19 pm

@no role model:

What are you talking about. Do you want her to wear a burka? She’s wearing a glam dress and sports shorts — so frigging what?

Bey is absolutely a role model, and frankly, more of one than your bitter nastiness will ever be.

How long is the concert? I heard that she doesn’t come on until about 9:45