'Glee' Cast: Vogue Editorial for Fashion's Night Out!

'Glee' Cast: Vogue Editorial for Fashion's Night Out!

The cast of Glee strikes a pose in an editorial from the September issue of Vogue, featuring cover girl Kate Moss!

The cast is teaming up with Vogue and Fashion’s Night Out to create a televised PSA, airing August 12!

Lea Michele will also cover David Bowie‘s song “Fashion” – and the song will go live on Vogue.com on August 23!

The cast also chatted with Vogue about fashion. “When Glee started, I had no idea who Marc Jacobs was. In no way was I a fashion person!” Chris Colfer shared. “I did all my shopping at my small-­town Target. Maybe if I dressed better I wouldn’t have had such a hard time in school.”

For more from the cast of Glee, visit Vogue.com!

glee cast vogue 01
glee cast vogue 02
glee cast vogue 03
glee cast vogue 04

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Karl Bourbon @ 08/15/2011 at 11:57 am

The ultra-gorgeous Dianna Agron is the best thing about Glee and the only reason I’ve watched it.
There are so many z-lister prima donnas on that show who will be doing straight to DVD and television movies when Glee is cancelled but she isn’t one of them.

Lea Michele… you flawless flawless creature. No Amber of Naya heh? Nope that’s not weird at all.

Why is Dianna Agron dressed like Wednesday Addams?

they look AMAZING!! gorgeous. i love the colors. darren <3

hot and fun @ 08/15/2011 at 12:12 pm

loved this picture, lea looks amazing and kevin cute.
where is naya and amber?

Love Glee! As for the photo, they all seem so overdressed…you can’t even really tell what they’re wearing. It’s just like a blob of black, red, and white. I mean it’s okay, but I think it could have been better.

naya and amber were extremely ill the day of the shoot and were stuck in their hotel rooms thats why they aren’t in these

they look great, lea is looking stunning

I know Cory is tall but does he have to be so far back??? He’s so gorgeous I want to see his body!

This show is over.

NickCarterLove @ 08/15/2011 at 1:01 pm

This show hit it’s peak a year ago:it’s on it’s way down.

@NickCarterLove: Maybe but at least it had a peak unlike you

she aint't nothing. @ 08/15/2011 at 1:09 pm

@Karl Bourbon: at least the z listers have talent unlike Ms Agron. She can’t sing, act and is a prissy dancer.

Lea looks stunning!!!!

wow lea look beautiful they all look great

awful actress @ 08/15/2011 at 2:56 pm

@Karl Bourbon: dianna agron is a cute girl but boring and can’t act to save her life.

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi @ 08/15/2011 at 4:18 pm

Go away pointless celebrities!

Where the hell is Naya and Amber? All I see are a bunch of white people and two asians?

Apparently the art director isn’t so familiar with the concept of Less is More because they are all completely overdressed! …Except for Lea, the others look like they played dress-up.

@Pj: It wasn’t done intentionally or anything. Please they were sick or something.

i don’t like the photo, what they wear, or their make up. God dianna is a gorgeous woman, even she is ugly in this shoot and heather she has amazing body she can wear a dress like lea .. i don’t want to talk about darren RED suit

Lea, Heather and Harry look soooo great. Lea is working that dress. I don’t know what they did to everyone else… I miss Amber and Naya!

A nice picture of the group but they all needed to be either dresses up or in normal wear,shame naya and amber were to ill to be their on the day of the shoot but haven’t they heard of photo shopping I’m sure they could of added them in on a later date. I love glee and can not wait for it to come back on. With love from England xx

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All