Leonardo DiCaprio: Madeo Man!

Leonardo DiCaprio: Madeo Man!

Leonardo DiCaprio makes a quick escape in his car while leaving Madeo restaurant on Sunday (August 14) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 36-year-old actor ate dinner at the fancy bistro before heading off in his black Lexus sedan.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Last week, Leo and his rumored girlfriend Blake Lively were spotted grabbing groceries together at Gelson’s in Hollywood.

In case you missed it, check out this preview picture of Leo in character as J. Edgar Hoover for his latest film J. Edgar, which is set to be released on November 9!

Bigger picture inside…

leonardo dicaprio quick escape 01

Credit: JML; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All

in media we had a lot of various articles more and more from bl’s close friends(pr) and in comments we have pr gossips these days full of lies!it’s so horrible to see leo in this awful situation! there’s not any laugh on it, it’s full of cry! i’m def. so so sad and upset because of it! his mom is right to be “in the loop”! leo for god sake open ur eyes do u think this is what u deserve it?!if bl is in love u darling so why she uses u and we have these news from her friends in tabloids? if she is not behind it and doesn’t like it why is she saying these personal info.s to her friends while she is looking good all of her words are coming out from her life and from ur life by her best friends? i don’t think u can say all of these gossips are lies,well how many can be lie?!! ur mom def. is right for saying doesn’t like her! i don’t know what u want from these disaster relationships but as i see u don’t has nothing after these and ur girls have a lot of fame, money and success in thier career more than they can have without u because of just using u!it’s like as u r a loser at this point althogh i don’t like to say it! do u like her for her personality? so why did u breake up at least 5 times as it came in public? so there’s not love; there’s something wrong! and u r in holywood u know exactly a strong personality doesn’t have any attantion to be in news like bl and doesn’t need it! i wish u had an honorable vision for choosing ur gfs as u have for ur career honey!moms can see the truth, if u listen to ur mom it doesn’t mean u r a moma boy at least now nobody can’t find it out u did it because of ur mom’s words because u know exactly how u can hide it from public and let it be just between u and ur mom and by doing this u will be success more because the real success is having people’s hearts and as every bodys know bad images can’t help to have hearts! pleassssss look at urself more and live as u deserve it: living in happeness and as isee u r not happy in this pr relationship !it’s obvious! although i don’t like advising at all , look at u in this awful tragedy is so so so hard for me! i love u and i wish u meet ur right woman(sm) so so soon and be happy that time forever and ever;even if u don’t belive sm yet!i will pray for u! i think u need it honey!

oh shut the hell up already @ 08/17/2011 at 1:07 pm

@hahahahaha:

oh shut up you moron. Does it look like I really care what you think? NO, I don’t care. And Blake has a butter face with an Enrique Iglesias mole on it. LOL that is funny to me, sorry if it upsets you so, but like I said I don’t really care what you think, cos this is just a gossip site, not bible study class. Get over yourself dumbass!!

@DiCatchaho OR LaDouche: i dont know ladouche but about leo:if leo did it ,now we had it on the tweeter, news, tabloids, sites, everywhere even if it happened yesterday not past week! leo is in honor and in love his mom! if he was in crazy bl as this so why he did brouk up at least 4/5 times in just 3 monthes AS BL’S PR SAID?! he never ever do this with his mom even writhing leo’s name for something like this is so so ridicules and mockery!
_if we just pay attantion to leo’s pics with bl and his treads with her in front of cameras and behind of cameras like hot and cold/ splitss and …. he is not moving in bl at all! bl’s friends said he did breoke up with her just 2 in one week;so she was dumped 2 in one week then came back again?he is going to aust. for 4 monthes , now he is moving in bl ? and leo has 2 appartment in nyc , one in tribeca and another eco-frindly in mannhattan as i read in wikipedia! now why he got to move in bl’s apartment which even cant be big and luxuray as he has?if he is in love her as this so why when bl is at work whole these weeks leo never went ny for her while he was in his free time these days? he just went there 2/3 times in these 3 monthes just for his movies as we know by articles, came back so soon without pay attantion to bl and always bl was the body who flew for leo?!! oh my god we can say a lot of reasons to show leo is not over her! enough these silly comments!

hicky?!c’mone! i dont look at bl’s pages , just as i see her fotos in jj’s main pages, when she was at work last week her upper boobs was able to seen, how could it possible somebody between people saw her as can say she had a massive hickey?they change thier clothes at a trailer/ a car which is not able to see them as we know unless the reporter was from back of camera so why her friend come to say she is not pretty sure and if it was true,it could to came in gossip articles as we know these pr games,from gg’s pr not even from bl’s!and if it was true why just one person saw it not other peaple?theres not nothing even in tweeter as we know about it! its completely fals pleassse don’t talk about these fake rumors at all!

I'm calling out the FAKE LOSER @ 08/17/2011 at 2:09 pm

that poster @hahahahaha: is possibly Blake’s PR, do you guys remember that person who came on here saying that they had inside info on Leo and Blake and they said that Leo “was really into Blake” and we would hear news about them dating soon… And than that same person would come on here and fight with everyone because we were seeing through the Bull Sh*t PR fake relationship that this is? well, doesn’t that hahahha person sound just like that moron? hmmm :S Yup, it sure does!!
these people are seriously pathetic, why waste their time on spreading this fake propaganda on a website like JJ of all places?? LOL how freakin pathetic and desperate… I actually always thought Blake was a nice person, but this whole charade is making me see her differently. Maybe she really is a casting couch or whatever people were saying about her… It’s making me scratch my head this whole Inside sources bull crap and all these posters who have all this “inside info” on Leo liking her… yeah right… PHONY BALONEY dude, I wasn’t born yesterday. How about getting a real job instead of working in a field of LIES and DECEPTION and phoney make believe stories!!
Like the poster above said, I hope Leo wakes up and stops associating with these kind of people. He is a serious actor in Hollywood, not some Hollywood puppet.

They are moving together @ 08/17/2011 at 2:54 pm

Blake and Leo are looking for a place to move together in NY.
After all, the people on jj post who said they have inside info are not lying.

Have you read the article you posted? The story is DENIED, NOT TRUE!!! It’s coming from Star magazine so obviously it’s crap! How stupid are these people? It’s denied and it’s posted like it’s true and all that ‘inside info’ is legit! Unbelievable!

@@131: Well, well, well, this story might be true or not but couple weeks ago, when star claim they have broken up, everyone was joining the bandwagon. So, now if the story is not what you would like to hears then it must be a lie. LOL.. Anyways, you people act like teeny girls who hasn’t lost your virginities.
Whether they are moving together or not, i don’t care that much about his personal life unless it involve me personally. I wish actually that happen. I couldn’t have wait to see you all faces. LOL..

I'm calling out the FAKE LOSER @ 08/17/2011 at 3:18 pm

@They are moving together:

LMAO, gossip cop just dispelled the rumor. Did you not read that part at the bottom of the article? And if you think a 36 year old man, would ever fall in love with a girl just after 2 months of knowing her, than you are really really really stupid sweetie pie. I’m close to his age, and I can pretty much assure you with 100 percent certainty, that we don’t fall in love that easily at this age. Maybe we can fall in love with a cute little puppy, or if I had a baby, I would of course love it to death. But falling head over heels in love is very rare once you get into your late 20′s and 30′s. It just doesn’t happen, and even more so for guys I would imagine!! so sorry, but gonna have to burst that little fantasy bubble of yours.
Hey have you guys noticed that it’s always Blake’s people that dispel all these rumors to gossip cop?. Leo’s side always stays mum. Blake’s people seem to be very much more open and willing to talk than Leo’s people… Which to me tells me that it’s so obviously her people that are leaking all these stories to the media and posting all these fake inside scoops on here? Anything to keep the attention on her I guess LOL

The story was denied. So what does it have to do with what do we want to hear, genius. You don’t make sense at all just like the self-talker yesterday. Coincidentally you made some similar grammar mistakes like those ‘two’.
If you don’t care about his personal life why are you here posting about it? Are you for real?

@I’m calling out the FAKE LOSER: But if i come out and say that i have inside info that they have broken up, you will be ecstatic and believe me right away. You don’t realize that you are hypocrite as just as them who claim they have inside info about their relationship. The truth is nobody has but one thing we know for fact is that they are dating and if you don’t believe that then you don’t believe the earth is actually circle. LOL.
Oh by the way, i am nobody camp or PR. In fact, nobody here is professional PR association. If you believe that, then, you also believe the earth is flat or other fantasies and imagination. LOL..

@daniel:

actually, you are the one who sounds like a teeny bopper who hasn’t lost her virginity. You sound like one of the crazies from Bellazon. LMAO

@whatever: You say bellazon freaks but you go and check information about Leo anyways over there. Who is the teeny ‘s popper now.LOL..
The government should have ask you for an ID to check on blogs. Then, we all wouldn’t have to deal with chicken girls like you. LOL..

I'm calling out the FAKE LOSER @ 08/17/2011 at 3:55 pm

@JENNY:

actually, you are mistaken. The person I was referring to in my first post #130 did say they worked closely with Blake and Leo. He/she admitted that they worked in the industry and chose this website to post their inside scoop about Leo liking Blake… so there you have it sweetie, I am not living in lala land like you and your Bellazon posse. I hate people who use others to get ahead. If you can’t make it on your own, and you need to use people to make yourself relevant in your career, than you’ve got some real problems and you deserve to be talked about in a negative way (aka Blake and her pathetic PR posse).

There are new photos of Leo driving a sports car today in LA. Popsugar has the photos and they pointed out that it’s Fake 42nd … I mean 24th birthday ( she looks more like 42 than 24 ) tomorrow. So she’ll be dumped within a year. No Dicaprio girlfriend ‘survives’ turning 25!

The Great Eye @ 08/17/2011 at 4:40 pm

Isn’t her birthday on August 25th?

I have no idea and honestly I couldn’t care less. This was posted on popsugar. What a way to ruin an only Leo thread!

@JENNY: I actually agree with you on this. People do get happy and tend to believe the break-up rumors over the stay together ones. There’s actually a name for that, it’s called framing errors. People usually will ignore negative info in favor of positive info. As I have said I don’t hate Blake, I dislike her. She’s an unattractive, fake, pretentious, name-dropper who I absolutely believe to be a casting couch actress/”style icon”. There is nothing iconic about this girl’s style. I see better dressed girls in soho everyday. But like I said this isn’t my life to live. If he’s happy, I’m happy for him. But it most definitely isn’t looking like he’s too happy. He’s back to his normal grumpy looking self.

busy bee... @ 08/17/2011 at 5:02 pm

Wait a minute, isn’t Fake Blake’s birthday August 25th???? I actually wonder if Popsugar confused her birthday with Leo leaving for Australia, isn’t he supposed to head down there this week? Either way she’s about to be 24 but looks 40…

i love you leo @ 08/17/2011 at 7:03 pm

It doesn’t matter what anyone says or thinks, what matters is reality and the future for leonardo. And that has yet to be lived. Leo, i know that your a real person who behaves as a real person and is genuine to himself and others (thats what i see who you really are). Leo babe do what you think is right and i know that you do, all these people envy you and would love to be you and thats why they say all these things about you and others. Never loose yourself and your direction, smile for me baby.

Ps. thanks for all the movies you have made for me.

i love you always and forever
MDR

@The Great Eye: @busy bee…: According to the Internet Movie Database it’s August the 25th.

Tigershavefeelings2 @ 08/18/2011 at 6:18 am

ur right DQ totally over due. They had to push back the release date because green lantern was going to be such a big hit! ….ha! the way leo looks lately its more like the green mile

Agreed, the sequel should have been released by now. That would be an award winning movie for him. Good riddance, Leo!

Gossip Gurl @ 08/20/2011 at 2:16 am

Apparently Leo met with Bar in mykonos Greece he staying way low key.. think he wants to keep things amicable…oh boy so why all of sudden ?I read on some gossip site …she was looking very happy… rumors have been flying that she and David broke up last month …and Leo been calling her ..notice Blake doest look too happy in the lastest pic,somethings goin on maybe he broke it off with her,probally the old “I need space “line lol! If he does dump her I think she could get a lot of sympathy twice as much as Bar received especially on the Freakallon I mean bellazon web freaks…lol… so wonder who hacked Bar”s computer she keeps posting random twitter pics… of herself looking a hotmess maybe,Blakes mom had her computer hacked …?? U never know! Leo really needs to be by himself and descide what he REALLY wants… and with the BS …if his SM does exsist then she needs to rescue him like Jack did Rose in Titanic..lol I wonder what Kate really thinks of all Leo,s gf? I keep thinking that she..that deep down inside she is really inlove with him ,but just doest know it… they seem so insync when they are together the interaction flows…oh well and no Im NOT 12 …. “I d Rather be his who$re than your wife” -Rose (every womans thought about Leo) ;)

And when did this meeting in Greece happen? Because Leo was seen at LAX at the Quantas lounge after he went shopping with Blake. Quantas is an Australian airline so how and when did he end up in Greece? Doesn`t make sense at all!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All