Mark Sanchez Covers 'GQ' September 2011

Mark Sanchez Covers 'GQ' September 2011

Mark Sanchez wears his team color on the cover of GQ‘s September issue, on newsstands Aug. 23.

Here’s what the 24-year-old New York Jets quarterback had to share with the mag:

On feeling a kinship with Broadway performers: “Their life is so regimented – like mine. They have eight shows a week. They have to take care of their bodies, stretch, eat right, take care of their voices. You know, their voice is like my arm.”

On what he looks for in a girl: “I can’t help but want somebody that’s, I don’t know, athletic. Family is big. My mom has to love her. I mean, love her. Somebody who can handle all this, you know, you can help me handle all this – because I’m still learning. Cynically, I think, ‘Okay, how is this person going to help me with a Super Bowl?””

On his celebrity crush: “[Jennifer Aniston] She’s experienced.”

Mark also showed off his fit physique with a shirtless photo shoot on the football field!

mark salling gq september 2011 01
mark salling gq september 2011 02

Photos: Ben Watts/GQ
Posted to: Magazine, Mark Sanchez, Shirtless

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Mllllllef @ 08/15/2011 at 8:03 am

I have no idea who is this man, but is he supposed to be manly ? lol

of course jennifer aniston is experianced she slept with half holywood lol

Simon Pigg @ 08/15/2011 at 8:20 am

Stop complimenting/sucking up to Jennifer Aniston, Mark. Only her toyboy, Justin Theroux gets to taste the goods.

He’s a Mexican quarterback.

LMFAO…………That is a great way of calling JA an old Wh*~!……Experienced;))………..hahahahahahahahahahhaha

YoukeepDrowningInYourLove @ 08/15/2011 at 9:25 am

i think this is a good example of good cover editing/design. green is a good color on this guy.

I’ll probably get some thumbs down for this, but I was strolling by and for a quick moment I though he was kelly Rippa’s husband, until I read the comments.
@Wowza that is so funny and so true.

TOM BRADY @ 08/15/2011 at 9:53 am

@Sofia: ANCHOR BABY QUARTERBACK?

lmao! yes Maniston is experienced like a wh*re!!

he is a wimpy QB for the NY Jets. Of course he is wearing green because that is his team colors.

(of course I dislike him because I am a Lions fan. =)

@VanM: LMAOOO!!! funny…hahahaha

Whoa Mark…getting a ittle ahead of yourself…looking for a girl/wife who can handle the Superbowl??

Mmmm…. he’s gorgeous. Good cover photo too.

Marc Anthony @ 08/15/2011 at 10:50 am

Why no Mexican girl like him? Thinks he is too good for them.

he is dating hayden panettiere, do not know what people see in that ****** chubby midget

He is not dating Hayden. Scotty McKnight, his best friend, is.

So he basically wants an athletic/manly OLD chick as a girlfriend. Ewww totally lowers my crush on the guy. That’s so lame. He should want a beautiful YOUNG lady.

Allergist @ 08/15/2011 at 7:33 pm

If Jennifer Aniston is a *****, what does that make Angie Jolie Lee? Oh that’s right she literally did half of hollywood men and women for coke.

Allergist @ 08/15/2011 at 7:33 pm

pfffttttt let me see Jennifer Anuston was with 7 men since brad dumped her and since she was with the douche bag Meyer while Angelina Jolie with only Brad Pitt so yeah Mark Sanches is right MANUSTON IS SO EXPERIENCED BWAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

Wow i guess all men look at ANUston as a SPORT ***!! heheheheh

Oh yeah @ 08/16/2011 at 1:30 am 0

Wow i guess all men look at ANUston as a SPORT F. U. C. K.! heheheheh

As for AJ, I’ll never get tired of giving her crap- she went after married/taken men her whole life, including HER MOTHER’S boyfriend. Disgusting…