Sherri Shepherd: Wedding Photo Revealed!

Sherri Shepherd: Wedding Photo Revealed!

Check out this wedding photo of The View co-host Sherri Shepherd and her hubby, TV writer Lamar Sally!

The couple tied the knot in Chicago on Saturday (August 13) in a ceremony attended by close friends and family members.

“Second chances really do happen, and I got mine!” Sherri told Life & Style. “I’m married now!”

FYI: Sherri wore a custom Rivini gown, while her bridesmaids, including Niecy Nash and Elisabeth Hasselbeck, wore custom Carmen Marc Valvo dresses.

For more exclusive photos of Sherri and Lamar‘s wedding, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands Wednesday (August 17). You can also catch Wedding Fabulous: Sherri Shepherd Gets Married, which premieres Tuesday, September 13 at 9:00pm ET/PT on Style.

Photos: Courtesy Life & Style
Posted to: Lamar Sally, Sherri Shepherd

Herp Derp.

How did their families and friends watch the ceremony on August 18, when August 18 hasn’t passed yet?

The photo is nice.

Jared, Aug. 18 is this COMING Thursday. You mean LAST Saturday.

TheGR8NPwrfulOZ @ 08/15/2011 at 9:53 pm

I like Sherri and she looks great..but what the hellz is with the photo? It looks like a bad prom picture with those things in the background.

She claims she’s a size 6, doesn’t she?!

Nicegirl84 @ 08/15/2011 at 9:57 pm

They both look very nice!

Sherri looks beautiful , she deserves happiness , I wish her and hubby a great long life together .

huangzhenwei @ 08/15/2011 at 10:25 pm

$@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I am a young and beautiful woman from US. i just think here is a good place to meet friends. i just wonder if i can meet a rich daddy here, because i am at the beginning of my career and i need someone’s support..i uploaded my hot photos on —-[SugarCuid.C óM ]—-under the name babylove2011 , maybe you want to check out my photos firstly!
——-

So now she’s Sherry Sally. ROTFL!

She looks beautiful! Congratulations Sherry and Lamar!

Congratulations. Wishing you both all the happiness in the world. You both truly deserve it, especially you Sherri!

I can’t believe this moron gets paid to spout her stupidity. Only in America.

congrats to them!

NickyGCarterrr @ 08/16/2011 at 10:11 am

isnt she rich? i know the view people get paid a ton.
this looks like a photo taken at the prom……………..

very nice pic., sherri&lamar

justsayin' @ 08/23/2011 at 8:16 pm

That man looks old enough to be her granddaddy . . . AND she’s too wild for him! He won’t be able to keep up with Sherri! She’s too much for me to take on the View sometimes . . . she, Barbara and Elizabeth. I like Whoopie and Joy though – the TRUE comedians!

Truth be told, Sherri spent this last year trying to see if she could find somebody better. That’s why she talked about that upcoming wedding all year – if there were any other takers, they had ample time to get her away from this guy. Whoopie had to remind her SEVERAL times that she already had a guy. Look at the old View tapes and you’ll see what I mean. Oops, Booboo . . . nobody came forward! LOL!

Jeanette rodgers @ 09/06/2011 at 11:17 am

I am so happy for you.i married my soul mate within 17 days of meeting him.we have been happily married for 2 years.as you know adult love is powerful…GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Jeanette and David Rodgers