Aaron Johnson & Sam Taylor-Wood: LAX with Wylda Rae!

Aaron Johnson & Sam Taylor-Wood: LAX with Wylda Rae!

Aaron Johnson and his fiancee, Sam Taylor-Wood, arrive at LAX airport on on Monday (August 15) in Los Angeles.

The 21-year-old Kick Ass star and 44-year-old director, who are expecting their second child together, brought along their 1-year-old daughter Wylda Rae.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of celebrity babies

Sam also has two older daughters from her marriage to art dealer Jay Jopling. Aaron and Sam met on the set of the film Nowhere Boy back in 2009.

Later this year, you can catch Aaron on the big screen in Albert Nobbs, where he stars opposite Mia Wasikowska.

sam taylor wood aaron johnson lax kids 01
sam taylor wood aaron johnson lax kids 02
sam taylor wood aaron johnson lax kids 03
sam taylor wood aaron johnson lax kids 04

• Jennifer Love Hewitt gushes about her baby daughter Autumn- US Weekly
  • Avril Lavigne is suing 2VLive for not paying her after she performed a concert- TMZ
  • Brody Jenner talks about skipping Kim Kardashian's wedding - Gossip Cop
  • Cher Lloyd looks so happy to be 21- Just Jared Jr
  • Falling Skies has been renewed for a final season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Casey Kasem's dead body is now missing- Huffington Post
  • How many stunt doubles does Scarlett Johansson have for The Avengers: Age of Ultron?- Lainey Gossip
  • Paul Anka has cancelled his concert in Tel Aviv- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Hunter King shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks like his mother. Couldn’t he at least have found a good-looking cougar if that’s his thing?

Lydia Roberts @ 08/16/2011 at 2:42 pm

I’m glad Aaron has found love and happiness with Sam and they’re growing their family
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

laverdadduele @ 08/16/2011 at 2:43 pm

Wrong, in so many levels.

I’m glad that Aaron Johnson and Sam Taylor-Wood are still together and engaged. Marriage, in my experience, takes work. A lot of work.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. I’ve got curves and a large bust but it seemed that men were more interested in my chest than my personality. My exes seemed obsessed with my cleavage. They were always going on about my breasts, and in bed they practically worshipped them, while I wished they concentrated their attention elsewhere.
My husband’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

This is all sorts of wrong! He should be living the life of a 21- years-old not the life of someone with children. This guy is sick and so is Taylor.

beautiful little baby blonde

BloodbuzzOhio @ 08/16/2011 at 2:50 pm

@laverdadduele: @flor:

It’s not wrong. People live different lives. Maybe this guy wants to have a family. Don’t get why people are so annoyed about the way others live.

If Sam is secure in this relationship, she does not need to drag her kids half way around the world just to accompany Aaron. Set visits will do. She knows that she’s only good until the next co-star Aaron falls in love with.

anybody?anybody? @ 08/16/2011 at 2:52 pm

@Lorraine: You have posted this exact same thing on multiples posts. Nobody comes on here to hear you boast about yourself. STFU.

What bothers me about this relationship isn’t so much the age gap, but that he was (IS) still young. I think I’ll see them differently when he’s like 26 LOL And is he growing out the hair and beard to look older? Cux it’s only making him look like a dirty hobo.

They have a cute kid and I’m excited about Albert Nobbs. And I choose to ignore talking about their relationship since it would be an endless rambling of right and wrong. They seem happy for now. Don’t think it’ll last long though.

What bugs me about the comments regarding their relationship is that people jump at the opportunity to bash her looks. So if she were attractive, you’d find this relationship more acceptable? Sometimes, I really do wonder the demographic age group this site attracks. Right now, it’s probably at about 12. Perhaps when you pre-teens have grown up, you’ll learn more about love. In the mean time, go back to JustJaredJr.

Sam looks like Shelley Duvall.

Who are these peeps, really!?

@rhymes9:

Uh… There’s a website called Google; why don’t you look them up!

marabelle @ 08/16/2011 at 3:26 pm

These two fascinate & intrigue me in a very strange, unexplainable way.

so much judgemental people on this board.
it isnt your life to live so mind your business.

TheGR8NPwrfulOZ @ 08/16/2011 at 3:40 pm

It doesn’t bother me that he likes older woman. What bothers me is the fact that she was a woman in her forties that met a teen and thought it was appropriate to start a relationship with him.That says alot about her maturity level and judgement right there. She is no different or better than Doug Hutchison is for marrying that 16 year old girl…. And before anyone starts with the “well in the olden days people married young all the time” argument…. Well this isn’t the olden days and it’s creepy.

@f9:

Yep..She was 23 years old when her husband was born (she could have been his mother)

mrkonja fra brne @ 08/16/2011 at 3:54 pm

They look like a freak show.

mrkonja fra brne @ 08/16/2011 at 3:57 pm

@Elena: Wait a second – you’re calling it “love”?! ROTFL
Whatever…time will tell, I guess.

@Lydia Roberts: Who gives a f*ck who YOU had sex with! Gross.

@Lorraine: Yeah, we’re all here, waiting to hear your life story… GTFO!

What is strange to me is JJ posting about these folks. They are hardly relevent compared to the usual celebs they post about! Who even wants to read about them, there really isnt anything else to comment about except their wierdness. No movies anyone will see anyway.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All