Christina Aguilera: Backstage with Adele!

Christina Aguilera: Backstage with Adele!

Christina Aguilera goes backstage with Adele at the English singer’s live show at the Greek Theater on Monday (August 15) in Los Angeles.

“Me & Adele. ‘Someone Like You’ is my favorite! Beautiful to see all her fans sing it tonight! ;) love u Adele,” the 30-year-old entertainer and celebrity coach on The Voice wrote on her Twitter account on Monday evening.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

Also at the show: Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson, as well as Robert Pattinson and America Ferrera!

Last week, Christina and the guys of Maroon 5 released their video for their hit song “Moves Like Jagger”.

Bigger pic inside…

christina aguilera adele 01

• James Van Der Beek gushes about his Dawson's Creek co-star Michelle Williams- US Weekly
  • Instagram crashed because of Coachella?- TMZ
  • Why is Stephen Colbert the perfect replacement for David Letterman?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Marano is guest-starring on Liv and Maddie- Just Jared Jr
  • Seth Rogen is hosting Saturday Night Live tonight- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kate Upton left a large mark on The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Huffington Post
  • Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie together- Lainey Gossip
  • Merethe Hopland shows off her amazing body in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I like you Adele, but easy on the hairspray..lol

James Kragen @ 08/16/2011 at 11:54 am

Christina is voluptuous, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful. I love her. She’s a really sweet girl.

Paul Rivas @ 08/16/2011 at 11:57 am

This totally made my day! My queen meeting up with this amazing and talented young lady. They need to record something together!
That would be music madness!

anyone think adele is overrated??

Adele is a breath of fresh air among all the garbage out today! She is bringing back music with substance and I for one am glad to see her ruling the charts and hearing her across mainstream radio stations so it give me hope and belief that real music will make a huge comeback versus all this manufactured dance/pop mess.

Look at that beautiful face on Adele. Wow!

I’d love to see them duet together!!!! Alternatively they could just have some girl on girl action LOL!!!!!!!!!

Godtina and Godele are together! I’m in heaven!

I ♥ her ; ))
read more about Adele – http://tnij.com/adele412

BloodbuzzOhio @ 08/16/2011 at 12:30 pm

@Denise: “The fact that Christina went to her concert just goes to show that she is human like us all and went out to support one of her favorite singers!! Good for her!”

This comment made me roll my eyes. Why do people always use the phrase ‘human like us’ when it comes to celebrities? They are no different to everyone else. Why wouldn’t she attend a gig? A lot of celebrities do!

Amazing to see Christina, one of the most acomplished voices of all time, with a new amazing talent like Adele.

1 word: VOICE#

I love A she is amazing! and btw THE BIGGER THE HAIR THE CLOSER TO GOD!

laverdadduele @ 08/16/2011 at 12:53 pm

Adele, stay away from that POS.

Tick Tock Aguilera Career as a Singer is fading away…I wonder if she is planing on copying Adele Style on her next Cd.LOL!!!

Two amazing singer!

TALENT form the top to buottom, wide, lengthwise and widthwise.

O.M.G! Too much talent in one room…I’m not sure if I can handle it xD

hope these two beautiful ladies duet one day!

Christina WISHES she could sing like Adele!!

@Agatha: Hahaha!! Christmas is totally going to steal Adele’s style! When she did her last (flop) album she was at all the shows of the artists she stole from!
Christina is shameless! No wonder everyone hates her!! GET YOUR OWN STYLE!!! Find yourself Floptina!!!

I love these two fabulous and talented ladies. <3
I hope they collaborate in the future!

@JK: Not, Christina can.. and HOW Christina can. Christina wishes anything. Others wishes Christina’s voice. Yo go nowhere with those no sense comments. Ugh.

Christina went to see what a real vocalist looks like! Take notes Christina, THATS how it’s done! Lmao

MichaelFassbender.HowIlovethee @ 08/16/2011 at 1:49 pm

Love Adele. Her beauty shines throughout. Such a stunning, talented and down to earth woman. This is the ultimate “powerhouse pair.’

Legendtina Voicelera @ 08/16/2011 at 1:52 pm

Christina Aguilera is the best.

I am patiently waiting for a new album.

Legends and/or fellow singers that have PUBLICLY PRAISED AGUILERA’S VOCALS :

Etta James
Aretha Franklin
Whitney Houston
Celine Dion (more than once, says Christina is better then her)
Bono (from U2)
Mick Jagger
Stevie Nicks
Cee-Lo Green
Sia
Adam Levine
Blake Shelton
Justin Timberlake
AJ (from Backstreet Boys)
Ricky Martin
P. Diddy
Andrea Bocelli

etc
etc
There are so many others, I can’t remember them all at this moment.

Christina Aguilera is one of the biggest vocalists OF ALL TIME. This fact annoys the insane Christina haters, but they’ll have to get over it. Not to step on anyone’s toes, but Christina’s talents really truly are absolutely grandiose, immense, fantastic. Her singing style is versatile and UNMATCHED.

I AM SO READY FOR ANOTHER ALBUM FROM CHRISTINA!!! She cannot have enough albums in her discography!!!!!!!! : )

Eww Xtina looks like white trash next to the Goddess Adele! Stay away Trashy girl!! Don’t rub off your negative life on Adele!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All