Lady Gaga: 'You & I' Video Premiere

Lady Gaga: 'You & I' Video Premiere

Check out the video for Lady Gaga‘s latest single, “You & I”!

The new track is the fourth single off Gaga‘s album Born This Way.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

The single art featured Gaga in drag.

“You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don’t love yourself,” the 25-year-old pop star wrote on her Twitter account.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lady Gaga’s video for “You & I”?

Lady Gaga – You & I

Lesley Snipes @ 08/16/2011 at 1:49 pm

I hope they include Lady Gaga in the next Star Trek movie as a singer with dark connections to the villains. With her futuristic music and style, she would fit right in.
I’d like to see Kirk, Spock and McCoy go undercover to a concert of hers on a distant planet like with Diva Plavalaguna in The Fifth Element (1997). When she sings Bad Romance, Paparazzi, Poker Face or Just Dance, her show could be raided by many henchmen who have a thunderous phaser fight with Kirk, Spock and McCoy like the intense post-bank heist gunfight in Heat (1995).

the best video of gaga it’s so significant for me.
“You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don’t love yourself,” best quote

Mllllllef @ 08/16/2011 at 2:09 pm

Sweet Lord, I’d rather be dead than click on play.

Hot..Hot…and very Hot

I love you guys here on Justjared, but you should definitely not post leaked things like this!
That’s just wrong and bad.

:O oh my what the hell was that?

the drag queens here who sing you and I do a better job

predictable + overexposed + overrated = boring

gaga playing gaga again…

She thinks Diarrhea is art. just another video with 1000 ideas that don’t connect in anyway shape or form. Brilliant NOT

creepy b*tch. she thrives off filth.

@carlots: you think she doesn’t leak her own piles of cr@ p. thats how she gets it trending then she gets to cry in interviews about how pile steal n try to destroy her cause she’s the messiah of music. More like the Queen of Pastiche.

Its way too early in the morning for me to look at that ****.

BloodbuzzOhio @ 08/16/2011 at 2:52 pm

@LOL: So true. Nothing more than a Bjork wannabe in terms of artistic expression, a Grace Jones wannabe in terms of edginess and a Madonna wannabe in terms of style. GO AWAY.

People, dont watch. Otherwise, you will lose appetite.

She used to be good, now she’s just overexposed, overrated and with a bad case of egomania.

I ♥ Lady Gaga < 3
read more about her – http://tnij.com/ladygaga862 :)

LOVE IT!!!
♥♥♥

Not available in Germany -.-

I dont….get this…..the only thing I understand is that it sounds like a 90s rock song. that’s not creative…

Is it just me or is Lady Gaga slowly losing her fizzle oh well i guess thats just what happens when you break into stardom so quickly

MangerBouger @ 08/16/2011 at 3:42 pm

Although she gets on my nerves so badly, I think she is talented. God that video is well graphic…I’m objective because I don’t listen to her music.

iamamiwhoami @ 08/16/2011 at 3:48 pm

Lady Caca has stolen visuals and imagery from the user

“IAMAMIWHOAMI” in Youtube.

I suggest you look it up, if you are ignorant to the existence of IAMAMIWHOAMI.

Lady caca and her team just keep their eyes on Google and Youtube all day long, everyday, to see what they can steal.

Ridiculous. They are the definition of TROLL.

lady whatever @ 08/16/2011 at 3:50 pm

Pure senseless randomness.

If this is “ART”, then absolutely everyone’s very own SH*T is ART.

That’s it.

Yawn. Next —->

GAGA The Great !!! She introduced Yugi the mermaid. Wow! I think she has another video coming out Thursday on MTV. Gaga is about to turn it up and go hardcore with the next videos and somgs from Born This Way. I’m ready for Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Scheibe and more. I hope she gets Tim Burton to direct the video for Bloody Mary. Gaga you amaze me.

Lady CACA @ 08/16/2011 at 3:55 pm

The video is called “You and I”

All I SEE is themes of MIND CONTROL and TRANSHUMANISM throughout the video…..

Makes no sense. Bu this is a Lady Caca video, so the nonsense was expected.

@VICTORIA: you mean YUYI! the mermaid! lol

Yuck, *barf*. She never fails induce nausea (so does Beth Ditto, but I can forgive her since at least that girl makes quality music, Gaga does not).

What? That was just disturbing…and it doesn’t suit the song at all, I mean the sound is almost like an overproduced country pop song, and it clashed with these images of absurd dark craziness.

Lady Jo Clderione Yuyii Larry @ 08/16/2011 at 4:13 pm

Perhaps Lady Bullshiate should stop using drugs. The drugs and whiskey are destroying her brain cells and making her videos very stupid and random.

Wasn’t that mermaid sh*t supposed to be used in her previous video anyway? So she just saved the freaking fish for this new video, instead?

Stop doing drugs.

@Brandon Hilton: You’re right. Yuyi is her alter ego mermaid character. I was so excited about the video. Thanks for the correction.

Seriously Gaga…
I loved you when you first came out, but you’re too ridiculous now. One of the few good songs on the new album (I love “You and I”) and you make THIS the music video?
Get back to what you were doing with “The Fame”. It was WAY better.

siennagold @ 08/16/2011 at 4:50 pm

Hate the video. Terrible song.

Absolutely stunning!!!

Omg! Not a big Gaga fan but THIS is amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!!

LMAO!!! Of course allllll the “haters” are the FIRST ones here to watch the video!!!
You LOVE her!!!
Haha! Great song, Amazing video! GAGA WINS!

This song would only have needed the streets where she grew up: no wacky outfits, makeup, hair… Only her and her roots..
This vid is a mess! Doesnt have anything to do with the song and Im so disappointed because this is one of those songs that doesnt need all this chaos for the message to get across.
She just ruined the whole song for me :/ WTH happened to Gaga! I miss the fame monster times… bad romance.. alejandro.. :/ This new album is shiz compared to what she had put out there before.
SHE NEEDS TO TAKE A BREAK!

Great song! The video is pure Gaga!

Well, Gaga’s done it AGAIN! She has EVERYONE talking!
Good or bad, STILL talking about her!
Hahaha!!
I love it

W0W! I’m shocked I actually really like this song!
I don’t get the video, but it’s oddly beautiful
Im going to check out the rest of her new album….

Ahhhhhh!!!! I LOVE this song!!! She looks hot in this clip! Omg!!

Didn’t Madonna have mermaids in a video once? The songs of this album are tanking. She needs to move on and take a break for a bit and stop trying so hard. Even my gay friends are getting sick of her.

Man Oh Man! That was super cool! You & I is such a fantastic song!
It’s sure to be a classic!

Eeep! **runs to iTunes to download Yoü and I**

Damn! Gaga Keeps gettin better!!! I loooooove this video sooo much!!

iamamiwhoami copy/paste @ 08/16/2011 at 5:27 pm

Someone from Lady Caca’s team told Lady Caca to steal some of IAMAMIWHOAMI’s imgaery.

Such blatant copycat-ness is ridiculous. Lady Caca is so lame.

@Jeff: @Jeff: Umm, No Jeff, Madonna had a bunch of sexy MerMEN & a little MerBOY…. Not quite the same, but I see where you were going with that you bitter Queen.. Give it a rest huh?! lol!
Btw, Awesome video!

What a beautiful video! Lady Gaga has done it again!!
And she’s got all the haters pantys in a twist!!!
LMFAO!!!! I love when she makes people mad! :-D

Oh Snap!!! Lady Whatever can SANG!!!!
what a set of pipes on her! I dig this song!

Lady my-brain -is -gone is a wonderful vocalist!
Its her ballads that really showcase how truly talented she is!
And she not so shabby on that piano!
I wasn’t down for Lady Whatever this album , but this song & Edge of Glory has peeked my intrest! Maybe I’ll pick up her new cd on the way home from work? Hummm

JOCALDERONE @ 08/16/2011 at 5:48 pm

OHHHH GOD THIS IS PERFECTION!! GAGA YOU NAILED IT!!! I LOVE THE ASH GREY HAIR WHEN SHE’S PLAYING THE PIANO WITH JO ON TOP OF IT. SHE’S HOT. BEAUTIFUL. CREATIVE. PERFECT WOMAN

How is it no one mentioned the most important part of this video??? It Is TVD’s Uncle Mason!!!!!!! BRING BACK UNCLE MASON!!!!!!

Yay!!! The video dropped early!! It’s crazy!!
Omg! I love this song!!

@A: Who is Uncle Mason?? lol

AGAIN! AGAIN!! AGAIN!!! I COULD WATCH THIS ALL DAY!!
lol
:-P

lady copycat @ 08/16/2011 at 6:03 pm

Lady Caca sounds like a bad male singer that cannot riff or adlib properly.

Her lyrics and music are horrible, noisy, repetitive messes.

“Born This W@ck” is a lame-@ss album. People bought it because they don’t know what to do with their coins.

This whole situation is a huge mess. It truly is.

Lady copycat is everyone and everything except her real self. She is the ultimate clown and troll.

I could never like this sh*t.

lady dog poop @ 08/16/2011 at 6:07 pm

“Monsters” are so incredibly easily amused and impressed.

Blind and deaf, they all are.

The reality is that Lady Gaag is horrific. Everything about her act. The piano, music, lyrics, wigs, costumes, it’s all very bad.

Ghost0fYoü @ 08/16/2011 at 6:08 pm

Oh My God! Lady Copycat struck Freeking Gold with this video!!!
I LOVE this clip so Fn much!
That’s IT!! Lady Copycat/ Lady Whatever can do NO wrong!!
Love her!!!!

The correct grammar is “You and me”. Idiots. Like most folks…

Lady _______ @ 08/16/2011 at 6:16 pm

Seems we have a Gaga hater stalking/ Trolling this post! hahaha!!
He/she posts over & over & over again, Giving Gaga all their energy!
Your hate knows no boundaries , you may be mistaking your hate for love… Face it, you love Gaga! You want to hate her but you can’t! You’ve become obsessed by tring to convince youself you hate her…..
It’s obvious the “kind” of person you are…… Be free! Release yourself….

ridesagain @ 08/16/2011 at 6:28 pm

Songs nice…but why does she have to be so wierd. Can’t her music stand on it’s own without all the theatrics.

@ridesagain: Her music does stand on it’s own, Nobody is taking that from her , The theatrics are just an added bonus! lol, just ride with it! She’s fun! :)

So are they all the same character or is she playing different characters?

Lady Plagiarist Opportunist @ 08/16/2011 at 6:54 pm

Lady Caca is like the Tanya Harding of the music industry.

Her team, her friends like Perez Hilton, are all d@mn w@ck shameless copycats.

The media will soon wack up to this… Lady Caca will be trashed soon enough for her troll ways.

Monsters are embarrassing @ 08/16/2011 at 6:55 pm

The Monsters are ugly and embarrassing. Just like their “mother monster”.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who came up with this “monster” sh*t in the first place? It had to be Lady Caca. The drugs are messing her little brain.

Monstrous clowns and copycats you all are.

@Lady I-copy-everyone:

You forgot:

Bjork
David Bowie
Regina Spektor
Bette Midler
Muse

Lady Tacky @ 08/16/2011 at 7:23 pm

Lady Gaag is the epitome of tacky.

Wackness.

Lady Man Mister Mr. Monsieur @ 08/16/2011 at 7:29 pm

Lady Germ copies everyone, including artists from Europe and Asia.

Lady Germ and her team are like the perfect group of monstrous criminal copycats who steal and steal things in the hopes that nobody will notice.

But more people will notice eventually.

she is such a good singer and this song is great but she kills it by being weird and creepy

Love the song and video, she is so amazingly talented, sure to be a hit! She actually looks good with no makeup!

JEREMIAHHAVOC @ 08/16/2011 at 10:12 pm

WOW ;)

Throw that rotten fish back in the ocean, stupid shemale POS!

Lady I copy everyone @ 08/16/2011 at 11:50 pm

Lady Germ copies everyone. Here’s a list of artists she has stolen from :

MADONNA
ROISIN MURPHY
CHRISTINA AGUILERA
DAVID BOWIE
GRACE JONES
CINDY LAUPER
BRITNEY SPEARS
AYUMI HAMASAKI
MICHAEL JACKSON
THE SPICE GIRLS
GWEN STEFANI

etc

Lady Germ and her team are masters of troll-ness and copy/paste.
Lady Germ will fool all her young, ignorant, deaf and blind “monster” fans but not the rest of the population. Lady Germ is basically a deception and a fraudulent, shameless clown.

MichaelFassbender.HowIlovethee @ 08/16/2011 at 11:56 pm

Country nightmare, sprung to my mind when watching this. The song and video were completely mismatched. This wasn’t the work of creative art, but more the work of a creative mess. Just didn’t blend at all. The song was meh ok, but the video, what a mess.

MichaelFassbender.HowIlovethee @ 08/16/2011 at 11:58 pm

@Lady I copy everyone: Kerli was one of the main ones she copied from also.

I’m guessing that most of you have no idea about Performance art, self expressionism and freedom of speech. It isn’t meant to be understood in it’s entirety, if it was that easy then everybody would be doing it.

Maybe she wants you to feel whether it be hate, love, disgust or interest.

Art in all forms include conversation, discussion and emotion.

Lady blah blah poo poo butt @ 08/17/2011 at 12:18 am

LOL @ the same kid posting over & over! You can tell it’s the same lil hater by the uneducated way they speak, And the “lists” of everything! Hahaha!!! I have my own list , of how Psycho you are!! Hahaha!
It’s a music video kid! Relax…. lol

LADY GAGA IS SO UGLY

EWWW WITCH FACE SHE HAS

SHE SUCKS

LADY GAGA IS SO UGLY

EWWW WITCH FACE SHE HAS

SHE SUCKS

LADY GAGA IS SO UGLY

EWWW WITCH FACE SHE HAS

SHE SUCKS

@lady copycat: You delusional, jealous, angry b@stards can whine all day long about how you personally think Gaga’s voice sucks.
BUT THE REAL LEGENDS AND VOCALISTS of the music industry know what they’re talking about. And they all agree that Gaga is insanely great.
Stay jealous, haters.
Gaga is here to stay, even if her CD flops. Poor haters.

P.S
Thank you to the Hater for posting SO many times today making Lady Gaga the most commented post of the Day!!!! LMAO!!
keep posting!!!!
& stay MAD!!!
:-D

Great Video! Wonderful song!

My goodness!!! @ 08/17/2011 at 1:01 am

She will vanish in 2 years from now!! Wanna bet?

@My goodness!!!: I’ll take that bet! Gaga isn’t going anywhere! She has too much passion & a legion of dedicated fans… They said the samething about Madonna & Brittney, and they are still going strong! Like her or not, you can’t take someone’s light away. <3

I love how all of these people waste their time commenting on this when they don’t like her. Is your life really that sad that you don’t have anything you DO like to spend your time on?

It’s okay though, you’re just giving gaga more attention. :)

Personally I think the video is way over the top. The video for “You and I” should have been more emotional and more passionate. Lady Gaga is am amazing artist/performer/entertainer. However, on this one I would have to say, “SHE FAILED”. I do NOT the video. Its creepy and I just don’t understand the concept. It too much to take in all at once and in such a short period of time.The song lyrically is a gorgeous piece of art, a masterpiece and she sounds absolutely amazing singing each word. I wish that Lady G., if only just this once, would have made a simple, yet beautiful and meaningful video. The video she created DOES NOT go with the song’s lyrical content. When I first heard the song, I instantly envisioned Lady Gaga (who just crawled out of bed) walking and sitting down at the piano. She then begins to play and starts to sing, “You and I” to her lover who is still in bed watching her play the piano.

When I saw that ass of hers I almost thru-up!!! Yuck!!!

Trivia:
In the Filipino language,,GAGA means STUPID!!!!!!

Do you agree people?????

OMG this video is really weird..again..
its really really really veird..i think im never gonna get used to her videos
but at least “uncle mason” from TVD is hot :P

Anyone notice the Beyonce and Christina references?

amina mulla @ 08/17/2011 at 8:17 am

ok this is now on a whole new creepy level.miss her old self

lady gaga is talented.no doubt. bu i agree, why does her music can’t stand on its own without all the theatrics. Well if she wants to add the theatrics, please don’t make it too much, otherwise the meaning of the song itself is disappear. Christina Aguilera use all the theatrics stuff in her old Video, Fighter, and it fits perfectly to the song. btw i’m not a fan of christina or gaga. Just being objective of what i think about this video.

don’t know if its just me but the song seems to have some bits of country sound or smth…or even smth Kid rock could sing…hehe, i know weird but thats the association i got, anyway i don’t like the song at all, not even smth i could tolerate…and the video that sometimes looks like an attempt of a new take on Frankenstein is totally off, it doesn’t fit the song at all, even editing doesn’t help…esp the dance parts, its like totally some out-of-place video pieces taken out of some 90′s tacky rock or dance videos….but, well, its just my opinion.

Wooooww Taylor Kinney is soooo damn HOT!
Love his tattoo…Sexy

All her fans are so stupid ,She can buy their love with her stupid videos all she have to do to strip down and they will drop to their knees

Lady Copycat @ 08/17/2011 at 10:59 am

Lady Copycat copies everyone.

This is a fact that most non-ignorant people over the age of 18 already know.

Why are the Lady Caca fans crying over this fact? It’s the truth.

The poor monsters can stay upset at the reality.

she’s so boring

Lady Gimmick @ 08/17/2011 at 11:03 am

Lady Gimmick Clown is a huge boring pianist and horrifically average singer without her wigs.

This is why she makes me yawn, while the monsters scream and cry in amazement. They are so easily impressed. Poor dumb@sses lol.

Lady I sabotage epic singers @ 08/17/2011 at 11:08 am

Lady I-used-CHRISTINA-AGUILERA’S-NAME-IN-PAID-ADVERTISEMENTS-online-because-me-and-my-first-cd-were-ignored-and-flopping-for-almost-a-whole-year will never have my respect.

Lady TANYA-HARDING is an insane, crazy, b@stard, fame-wh*re, delusional, hypocrite, liar that sings like a man that can’t riff nicely, that writes to stupidest of lyrics worldwide and steals beats from Madonna for her repetitive, lame, terrible music. Her piano is boring.

That’s just how it is.

Excuse me, I have to go vomit.

I love this song!♥

groovacious @ 08/17/2011 at 1:22 pm

she’s become boring…

I love this song but felt like there was too much to absorb in the video – sometimes less is more…

I think she’s running into the same issue Madonna did at one point in her career. How do you out-shock the queen of shock? Is this album selling? I personally do not enjoy most of the songs on this one. I think she should take a break from trying to shock America and focus instead on the music.

Lady GAGA is an amazing epic vocalist, She shines head and shoulders above the rest of the poptarts in the game!
Gaga is the VOICE of a NEW generation!
She keeps gettin better!

This songs blows and was the one that I thought was the worst on the album. So just because Taylor Swift is huge, you have to try and copy her too? I mean, that’s the only reason I think Lady Gaga could’ve possibly made a pseudo-country song like this. It sounds like complete crap. And the video has wayyyy way too many ideas, and would fit much better with an up-tempo song. Maybe if the whole video was shot out in the field with the male and female Gagas and piano, it might’ve worked with the song. No matter what though, nothing could make this song good. Sucks.

:) :( :0 :* 8) B0 @ 08/17/2011 at 4:55 pm

:) :( :0 :* 8) B0 @ 08/17/2011 at 4:56 pm

@Loop:

no she isnt

:) :( :0 :* 8) B0 @ 08/17/2011 at 4:56 pm

@Loop:

no she isnt

she’s looks gross as sh/t

The song is nice, as well as her voice. Does she really need all this?? So confusing…

#1littlemonster @ 08/17/2011 at 5:53 pm

How FIERCE! love it so much, love the first outfit, she’s outrageous! <3 ***

lafamepoma @ 08/17/2011 at 6:17 pm

First of all I loved this video and the song I know for a long time.

im indifferent about gaga but everyones free to feel what they what…

thumbing down every comment supporting her and giving thumbs up to every overstated negative comment is unnecessary.

its a shame people cant just be decent to one another (at least while were stuck on the same planet)

Im a fan of GaGa, but comon, she could do better. This is just plain crap, we all know her talent.

Lady Mister @ 08/17/2011 at 6:32 pm

Lady Gregory is following in Christina Aguilera’s footsteps (but she would NEVER admit to this, of course). Lady Patrick wants to do everything, LIKE WHAT CHRISTINA’S BEEN DOING for the past decade. Pop, dance… and JAZZ + SOUL IS NEXT. Just watch.

Lady Larry remains “inspired” by Aguilera. (She is simply a poor man’s version of Aguilera, however)

Christina already did it all. And excellently. Take a listen at her ENTIRE discography and listen for yourself.

Booooriiiinggg! couldnt even finish it!

lafamepoma @ 08/17/2011 at 6:48 pm

First of all I loved this video and the song I know for a long time.
There are two thing related with Walt Disney:
When she’s a mermaid, reprsenting “The little mermaid” and when she’s running creepy, representing ” Pocahontas”
Jo Calderone is quite hot…. and the actor who plays her boyfriend as well.
Since she’s been on the entertainment, all her videos were futuristic, this one is more realistic, with nature.

ok why is cosplaying miku hatsune a mermiad wtf

Victoria s. @ 08/17/2011 at 7:46 pm

i miss the old disco stick lady gaga not this meat dress wearing creepy one

Victoria s. @ 08/17/2011 at 7:46 pm

i miss the old disco stick lady gaga not this meat dress wearing creepy one

@Jeff:

Yeah she did. I just dont care for her anymore. Your only as good as your last album and this IMO is a flop..i mean which other artist in HISTORY has sold their album for 99CENTS ?!!!! just get to get album sales?!!!!

scary, but other then that i love the song and the part when the song starts xD

@Floptina: Your only as good as your last album..lets be honest BTW is no Fame Monster… FLOPGA

@Hotstuff:

OBVIOUSLY SHE ISNT GOING ANY WHERE BTW FLOPPED 99 CENT ALBUM HAHA

Nelly EmoGirl Sweetie @ 08/17/2011 at 8:58 pm

Video You And I by Lady GaGa is pretty cool:)

If all you are going to do is criticize her and the video, don’t watch it. It is as simple as that.

I absolutely loved GAGA when she did her first album but THIS one? No thanks! I am sorry GAGA but you have lost a HUGE fan of yours!

Barbyohlala @ 08/25/2011 at 7:35 pm

@iamamiwhoami: agree they do that with Ysan Roche and other artists too.

Barbyohlala @ 08/25/2011 at 7:39 pm

@Lady Man Mister Mr. Monsieur: @Lady Man Mister Mr. Monsieur: get back to me…i know someone who has the same very bad experience. You could get together

Sandra Cannon @ 11/26/2011 at 5:27 pm

As long as I dont have to look at her, I really like the sound and beat. She definately has a good voice but I also agree that she is just a copy of older outrageous artists who made it big being extremely strange. It’s working for her too somehow. IF the video was not so completely disjointed, I might have enjoyed that too but she takes strange to new levels and it’s the attention ho copy-cat attitude I dislike the most.

All her fans are so stupid, She can buy their love with her stupid videos all she have to do to strip down and they will drop to their knees