Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Lady Gaga: 'You & I' Video Premiere

Lady Gaga: 'You & I' Video Premiere

Check out the video for Lady Gaga‘s latest single, “You & I”!

The new track is the fourth single off Gaga‘s album Born This Way.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

The single art featured Gaga in drag.

“You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don’t love yourself,” the 25-year-old pop star wrote on her Twitter account.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lady Gaga’s video for “You & I”?

Lady Gaga – You & I

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All
iamamiwhoami copy/paste @ 08/16/2011 at 5:27 pm

Someone from Lady Caca’s team told Lady Caca to steal some of IAMAMIWHOAMI’s imgaery.

Such blatant copycat-ness is ridiculous. Lady Caca is so lame.

@Jeff: @Jeff: Umm, No Jeff, Madonna had a bunch of sexy MerMEN & a little MerBOY…. Not quite the same, but I see where you were going with that you bitter Queen.. Give it a rest huh?! lol!
Btw, Awesome video!

What a beautiful video! Lady Gaga has done it again!!
And she’s got all the haters pantys in a twist!!!
LMFAO!!!! I love when she makes people mad! :-D

Oh Snap!!! Lady Whatever can SANG!!!!
what a set of pipes on her! I dig this song!

Lady my-brain -is -gone is a wonderful vocalist!
Its her ballads that really showcase how truly talented she is!
And she not so shabby on that piano!
I wasn’t down for Lady Whatever this album , but this song & Edge of Glory has peeked my intrest! Maybe I’ll pick up her new cd on the way home from work? Hummm

JOCALDERONE @ 08/16/2011 at 5:48 pm

OHHHH GOD THIS IS PERFECTION!! GAGA YOU NAILED IT!!! I LOVE THE ASH GREY HAIR WHEN SHE’S PLAYING THE PIANO WITH JO ON TOP OF IT. SHE’S HOT. BEAUTIFUL. CREATIVE. PERFECT WOMAN

How is it no one mentioned the most important part of this video??? It Is TVD’s Uncle Mason!!!!!!! BRING BACK UNCLE MASON!!!!!!

Yay!!! The video dropped early!! It’s crazy!!
Omg! I love this song!!

@A: Who is Uncle Mason?? lol

AGAIN! AGAIN!! AGAIN!!! I COULD WATCH THIS ALL DAY!!
lol
:-P

lady copycat @ 08/16/2011 at 6:03 pm

Lady Caca sounds like a bad male singer that cannot riff or adlib properly.

Her lyrics and music are horrible, noisy, repetitive messes.

“Born This W@ck” is a lame-@ss album. People bought it because they don’t know what to do with their coins.

This whole situation is a huge mess. It truly is.

Lady copycat is everyone and everything except her real self. She is the ultimate clown and troll.

I could never like this sh*t.

lady dog poop @ 08/16/2011 at 6:07 pm

“Monsters” are so incredibly easily amused and impressed.

Blind and deaf, they all are.

The reality is that Lady Gaag is horrific. Everything about her act. The piano, music, lyrics, wigs, costumes, it’s all very bad.

Ghost0fYoü @ 08/16/2011 at 6:08 pm

Oh My God! Lady Copycat struck Freeking Gold with this video!!!
I LOVE this clip so Fn much!
That’s IT!! Lady Copycat/ Lady Whatever can do NO wrong!!
Love her!!!!

The correct grammar is “You and me”. Idiots. Like most folks…

Lady _______ @ 08/16/2011 at 6:16 pm

Seems we have a Gaga hater stalking/ Trolling this post! hahaha!!
He/she posts over & over & over again, Giving Gaga all their energy!
Your hate knows no boundaries , you may be mistaking your hate for love… Face it, you love Gaga! You want to hate her but you can’t! You’ve become obsessed by tring to convince youself you hate her…..
It’s obvious the “kind” of person you are…… Be free! Release yourself….

ridesagain @ 08/16/2011 at 6:28 pm

Songs nice…but why does she have to be so wierd. Can’t her music stand on it’s own without all the theatrics.

@ridesagain: Her music does stand on it’s own, Nobody is taking that from her , The theatrics are just an added bonus! lol, just ride with it! She’s fun! :)

So are they all the same character or is she playing different characters?

Lady Plagiarist Opportunist @ 08/16/2011 at 6:54 pm

Lady Caca is like the Tanya Harding of the music industry.

Her team, her friends like Perez Hilton, are all d@mn w@ck shameless copycats.

The media will soon wack up to this… Lady Caca will be trashed soon enough for her troll ways.

Monsters are embarrassing @ 08/16/2011 at 6:55 pm

The Monsters are ugly and embarrassing. Just like their “mother monster”.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who came up with this “monster” sh*t in the first place? It had to be Lady Caca. The drugs are messing her little brain.

Monstrous clowns and copycats you all are.

@Lady I-copy-everyone:

You forgot:

Bjork
David Bowie
Regina Spektor
Bette Midler
Muse

Lady Tacky @ 08/16/2011 at 7:23 pm

Lady Gaag is the epitome of tacky.

Wackness.

Lady Man Mister Mr. Monsieur @ 08/16/2011 at 7:29 pm

Lady Germ copies everyone, including artists from Europe and Asia.

Lady Germ and her team are like the perfect group of monstrous criminal copycats who steal and steal things in the hopes that nobody will notice.

But more people will notice eventually.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All