Lady Gaga: 'You & I' Video Premiere

Lady Gaga: 'You & I' Video Premiere

Check out the video for Lady Gaga‘s latest single, “You & I”!

The new track is the fourth single off Gaga‘s album Born This Way.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

The single art featured Gaga in drag.

“You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don’t love yourself,” the 25-year-old pop star wrote on her Twitter account.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lady Gaga’s video for “You & I”?

Lady Gaga – You & I
Posted to: Lady Gaga

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All

she is such a good singer and this song is great but she kills it by being weird and creepy

Love the song and video, she is so amazingly talented, sure to be a hit! She actually looks good with no makeup!

JEREMIAHHAVOC @ 08/16/2011 at 10:12 pm

WOW ;)

Throw that rotten fish back in the ocean, stupid shemale POS!

Lady I copy everyone @ 08/16/2011 at 11:50 pm

Lady Germ copies everyone. Here’s a list of artists she has stolen from :

MADONNA
ROISIN MURPHY
CHRISTINA AGUILERA
DAVID BOWIE
GRACE JONES
CINDY LAUPER
BRITNEY SPEARS
AYUMI HAMASAKI
MICHAEL JACKSON
THE SPICE GIRLS
GWEN STEFANI

etc

Lady Germ and her team are masters of troll-ness and copy/paste.
Lady Germ will fool all her young, ignorant, deaf and blind “monster” fans but not the rest of the population. Lady Germ is basically a deception and a fraudulent, shameless clown.

MichaelFassbender.HowIlovethee @ 08/16/2011 at 11:56 pm

Country nightmare, sprung to my mind when watching this. The song and video were completely mismatched. This wasn’t the work of creative art, but more the work of a creative mess. Just didn’t blend at all. The song was meh ok, but the video, what a mess.

MichaelFassbender.HowIlovethee @ 08/16/2011 at 11:58 pm

@Lady I copy everyone: Kerli was one of the main ones she copied from also.

I’m guessing that most of you have no idea about Performance art, self expressionism and freedom of speech. It isn’t meant to be understood in it’s entirety, if it was that easy then everybody would be doing it.

Maybe she wants you to feel whether it be hate, love, disgust or interest.

Art in all forms include conversation, discussion and emotion.

Lady blah blah poo poo butt @ 08/17/2011 at 12:18 am

LOL @ the same kid posting over & over! You can tell it’s the same lil hater by the uneducated way they speak, And the “lists” of everything! Hahaha!!! I have my own list , of how Psycho you are!! Hahaha!
It’s a music video kid! Relax…. lol

LADY GAGA IS SO UGLY

EWWW WITCH FACE SHE HAS

SHE SUCKS

LADY GAGA IS SO UGLY

EWWW WITCH FACE SHE HAS

SHE SUCKS

LADY GAGA IS SO UGLY

EWWW WITCH FACE SHE HAS

SHE SUCKS

@lady copycat: You delusional, jealous, angry b@stards can whine all day long about how you personally think Gaga’s voice sucks.
BUT THE REAL LEGENDS AND VOCALISTS of the music industry know what they’re talking about. And they all agree that Gaga is insanely great.
Stay jealous, haters.
Gaga is here to stay, even if her CD flops. Poor haters.

P.S
Thank you to the Hater for posting SO many times today making Lady Gaga the most commented post of the Day!!!! LMAO!!
keep posting!!!!
& stay MAD!!!
:-D

Great Video! Wonderful song!

My goodness!!! @ 08/17/2011 at 1:01 am

She will vanish in 2 years from now!! Wanna bet?

@My goodness!!!: I’ll take that bet! Gaga isn’t going anywhere! She has too much passion & a legion of dedicated fans… They said the samething about Madonna & Brittney, and they are still going strong! Like her or not, you can’t take someone’s light away. <3

I love how all of these people waste their time commenting on this when they don’t like her. Is your life really that sad that you don’t have anything you DO like to spend your time on?

It’s okay though, you’re just giving gaga more attention. :)

Personally I think the video is way over the top. The video for “You and I” should have been more emotional and more passionate. Lady Gaga is am amazing artist/performer/entertainer. However, on this one I would have to say, “SHE FAILED”. I do NOT the video. Its creepy and I just don’t understand the concept. It too much to take in all at once and in such a short period of time.The song lyrically is a gorgeous piece of art, a masterpiece and she sounds absolutely amazing singing each word. I wish that Lady G., if only just this once, would have made a simple, yet beautiful and meaningful video. The video she created DOES NOT go with the song’s lyrical content. When I first heard the song, I instantly envisioned Lady Gaga (who just crawled out of bed) walking and sitting down at the piano. She then begins to play and starts to sing, “You and I” to her lover who is still in bed watching her play the piano.

When I saw that ass of hers I almost thru-up!!! Yuck!!!

Trivia:
In the Filipino language,,GAGA means STUPID!!!!!!

Do you agree people?????

OMG this video is really weird..again..
its really really really veird..i think im never gonna get used to her videos
but at least “uncle mason” from TVD is hot :P

Anyone notice the Beyonce and Christina references?

amina mulla @ 08/17/2011 at 8:17 am

ok this is now on a whole new creepy level.miss her old self

lady gaga is talented.no doubt. bu i agree, why does her music can’t stand on its own without all the theatrics. Well if she wants to add the theatrics, please don’t make it too much, otherwise the meaning of the song itself is disappear. Christina Aguilera use all the theatrics stuff in her old Video, Fighter, and it fits perfectly to the song. btw i’m not a fan of christina or gaga. Just being objective of what i think about this video.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All