Lady Gaga: 'You & I' Video Premiere

Lady Gaga: 'You & I' Video Premiere

Check out the video for Lady Gaga‘s latest single, “You & I”!

The new track is the fourth single off Gaga‘s album Born This Way.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

The single art featured Gaga in drag.

“You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don’t love yourself,” the 25-year-old pop star wrote on her Twitter account.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lady Gaga’s video for “You & I”?

Lady Gaga – You & I

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

don’t know if its just me but the song seems to have some bits of country sound or smth…or even smth Kid rock could sing…hehe, i know weird but thats the association i got, anyway i don’t like the song at all, not even smth i could tolerate…and the video that sometimes looks like an attempt of a new take on Frankenstein is totally off, it doesn’t fit the song at all, even editing doesn’t help…esp the dance parts, its like totally some out-of-place video pieces taken out of some 90′s tacky rock or dance videos….but, well, its just my opinion.

Wooooww Taylor Kinney is soooo damn HOT!
Love his tattoo…Sexy

All her fans are so stupid ,She can buy their love with her stupid videos all she have to do to strip down and they will drop to their knees

Lady Copycat @ 08/17/2011 at 10:59 am

Lady Copycat copies everyone.

This is a fact that most non-ignorant people over the age of 18 already know.

Why are the Lady Caca fans crying over this fact? It’s the truth.

The poor monsters can stay upset at the reality.

she’s so boring

Lady Gimmick @ 08/17/2011 at 11:03 am

Lady Gimmick Clown is a huge boring pianist and horrifically average singer without her wigs.

This is why she makes me yawn, while the monsters scream and cry in amazement. They are so easily impressed. Poor dumb@sses lol.

Lady I sabotage epic singers @ 08/17/2011 at 11:08 am

Lady I-used-CHRISTINA-AGUILERA’S-NAME-IN-PAID-ADVERTISEMENTS-online-because-me-and-my-first-cd-were-ignored-and-flopping-for-almost-a-whole-year will never have my respect.

Lady TANYA-HARDING is an insane, crazy, b@stard, fame-wh*re, delusional, hypocrite, liar that sings like a man that can’t riff nicely, that writes to stupidest of lyrics worldwide and steals beats from Madonna for her repetitive, lame, terrible music. Her piano is boring.

That’s just how it is.

Excuse me, I have to go vomit.

I love this song!♥

groovacious @ 08/17/2011 at 1:22 pm

she’s become boring…

I love this song but felt like there was too much to absorb in the video – sometimes less is more…

I think she’s running into the same issue Madonna did at one point in her career. How do you out-shock the queen of shock? Is this album selling? I personally do not enjoy most of the songs on this one. I think she should take a break from trying to shock America and focus instead on the music.

Lady GAGA is an amazing epic vocalist, She shines head and shoulders above the rest of the poptarts in the game!
Gaga is the VOICE of a NEW generation!
She keeps gettin better!

This songs blows and was the one that I thought was the worst on the album. So just because Taylor Swift is huge, you have to try and copy her too? I mean, that’s the only reason I think Lady Gaga could’ve possibly made a pseudo-country song like this. It sounds like complete crap. And the video has wayyyy way too many ideas, and would fit much better with an up-tempo song. Maybe if the whole video was shot out in the field with the male and female Gagas and piano, it might’ve worked with the song. No matter what though, nothing could make this song good. Sucks.

:) :( :0 :* 8) B0 @ 08/17/2011 at 4:55 pm

:) :( :0 :* 8) B0 @ 08/17/2011 at 4:56 pm

@Loop:

no she isnt

:) :( :0 :* 8) B0 @ 08/17/2011 at 4:56 pm

@Loop:

no she isnt

she’s looks gross as sh/t

The song is nice, as well as her voice. Does she really need all this?? So confusing…

#1littlemonster @ 08/17/2011 at 5:53 pm

How FIERCE! love it so much, love the first outfit, she’s outrageous! <3 ***

lafamepoma @ 08/17/2011 at 6:17 pm

First of all I loved this video and the song I know for a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All